Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Arrival

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

The Arrival Empty The Arrival

Post by Sybil 13th April 2014, 12:09 pm

The fairy steeped out of the train station, returning from a job where she prowled the streets of Magnolia. She noted that It was a quite a nice day. The sun shined brightly the breeze was calm and quiet, Strangely there didn't seem to be allot of fuss today, the streets seemed abandoned of all life considering there was not a soul in sight. Rita easily shrugged it off thankful that she got enough noise back at the guild to last her ten lifetimes. Taking a bit of a beating on the job, her arms and waist were coated in bandages bruises and scrapes. In the end everything seemed to of gone well, because the wizard now had some extra cash in her pocket. Little did she know this day was bound to get more interesting than she could of dreamed as she made her way further into town.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Arrival Empty Re: The Arrival

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th April 2014, 12:20 pm

Lance had been following Rita round secretly for a while as he wanted to learn a bit about her. He had put his hood on and followed her as she was taking on jobs and such. He mainly followed her on the rooftops today though. Soon after he got tired of the silence he dropped down from the roof in front of Rita with a smile "You look beat up." he said with a small laugh as he walked beside her "I haven't talked to you in a while... So... how's it been?" he asked in a soft but kind tone as he gave her a warm smile. He kind of felt sorry for her in a sense of how beat up she was. Lance had stalked a few people in his lifetime but following Rita was the most enjoyable... He didn't know why... it just was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 13th April 2014, 12:54 pm

She was slightly startled when something dropped down in front of her. "You look beat up" He identified with a laugh. She was still confused where the hell he had come from last time she checked people don't just fall from the sky. "I haven't talked to you in a while... So... how's it been?" Lance asked her in a more sensitive tone as he walked beside her. "I'm fine." She insisted addressing his first statement as she crossed her arms shielding a few of her scrapes from Lances sight. "Uhm... Where did you come from even?" She asked looking back at him as she thought of somthing. "Wait......w-were you on that roof?" She asked getting the idea that he might of been following her as she blushed and tried to hide it as she walked further forward.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th April 2014, 1:16 pm

Lance followed Rita as she talked and when she asked if he had come from the roof he kind of blushed "Y-Yes I did come from the roof... I wasn't following you or anything!" he said then sighed as he couldn't lie "Fine I was following you..." he muttered as he continued walking "I am sorry but I saw you and I got interested in seeing what you were doing but I was to shy to ask if I could come along." he said followed by him turning his head a little so he could hide his red face.

Lance wasn't usually embarrassed around Rita but ever since Lea called her mom he has been really embarrassed to talk to her.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 13th April 2014, 1:54 pm

Rita comically twitched her eye at Lances confession. "So you were pretty much stalking me." She growled turning back to Lance with a distasteful look. Holding back on the boy, She sighed forcing a smile towards Lance. "E-Eh, I won't tear you to shreds, Yet." She said as jokingly as she could trying to suppress her temptation to obliterate him right now as she jabbed forcefully Lance in the stomach with her elbow. She sighed once more letting herself cool down. "How about we just forget this happened." she began as she let out a chuckle. "Well then......I'll Race you back to the guild!!!" Rita insisted confidently as she took off ahead of him. Not thirty seconds in Rita clumsily slammed head first into some thing or some one, Rita had no idea but things were about to get very very strange for her and Lance.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th April 2014, 2:36 pm

Lance was hiding his face when all of a sudden he felt a pain in his stomach. "Tch..." he muttered under his breath at the fact that Rita just elbowed him in the stomach "What the hell was that for?!" he said as he winced a little. He knew that he was going to get hurt somehow or another so he just went with it.

When Rita said she would race him back to the guild he nodded with a determined smirk "Sure!" he said but she had already gotten a head start. "That's no fair!" he called out as he took off running as well. It wasn't long before Rita had bumped into someone. Lance ran up without looking at the person but instead looked at Rita "You ok?" he asked with a sort of smile.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 13th April 2014, 4:09 pm

Ouch...

Blasphemy...

Rita had ran head first into something and landed back on her rear. She rubbed her head with a bruised and bandaged hand and she brought her gaze up to see what or whom for that matter she had run into.

Rita ignored Lance asking if she was alright instead, She looked onward dumbstruck with amazement and shock. Her sapphire eyes grew wide with disbelief as she looked at the girl who had been knocked to the floor in front of her. They returned the gaze like a reflection, but the gaze was not the only thing the two had alike. The girl in front of her appeared to be an exact copy of Rita the only difference being how they presented themselves. This clone appeared to be more of the 'high class' type. Their long dark brown hair was braided in a single  thin rope, barretted with golden ruby pins matching the bracelets on her wrists and ring on her finger. The Clone bore a charcoal and velvet gown that seemed far far to expensive to be wearing out like this.  

Who are you?!
    Who are you?!

The two said in surprised and synchronized voices. Both alarmed they scooted back from each other. "Your an impostor aren't you?" The more fancy twin insisted as she got up and dusted the dirt from her gown and checked her hair for any damages.  "I-Impostor? If I'm an Impostor than who the hell are you supposed to be?!" Rita demanded. as she staggered to her feet and glared at her clone bitterly. They cleared there throat and held their head high as they spoke just as a princess would. "We will get to that, but first whom may you be, civilian?" They said forcing out a  smirk towards Rita. "Rita Stebern, Proud mage of Fairy Tail." She said addressing herself, confusion lingered her voice as she looked the copy from top to bottom as she spoke.

"A-A wizard..." She muttered under her breath, startled , as she cautiously stepped back. "I must take my leave, Please forget I've meet your presence, Miss Stebern-" the gowned clone insisted shortly as she scurried away while Rita stood there still stunned and confused by their meeting.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th April 2014, 5:00 pm

Lance looked up at the person with very much confusion in his eye "W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!" he said as he feinted in the middle of the street. He didn't know much about what was going on all he knew was that it was weird and he didn't like it. In his past he had always been afraid of things like this. He didn't like being confused or scared. He was taken back to the days with Melody's twin sister and how they always messed with him about it. They were always switching places and stuff without Lance even knowing Melody had a sister.

Lance was out for five minutes and when he woke up he rubbed his yes "R-Rita? I just had the weirdest dream that you were here... and another girl just like you was here..."he muttered as he stood up tiredly from the fact that he had hit his head on the concrete.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 14th April 2014, 6:29 pm

By the time Lance had woken up Rita had already been long gone. She snapped out of her confusion and bolted After the girl who was identical to herself completely forgetting about Lance who she left face down in the concrete.

Rita took a shortcut through the alleys to catch up with her clone. She managed to get ahead and cut her off. "You. Stop right there." Rita growled. She hated nothing more than when people avoided her questions, This made Rita a hypocrite in a way considering how much she hated to give people answers. " ''T-'Tis you again." the copy muttered as she took a step back holding her hands up defensibly.  "I'm going to ask you one more time." She started as she brought out her scythe. "Who are you." She demanded sternly. The other Rita just stayed quiet as she stared at the scythe in her counterpart's grasp. Lacking hesitation, Rita brought the scythe to their neck. "I don't care who you are even if you look like me...Your a threat In my eyes if you cannot be honest and run away. She scowled with an icy gaze.

"A-Alright, Just please have mercy.." She began. Rita removed the scythe from her neck and implied for her to continue. The girl let out a sigh as she began" ...I'm Riliane Michaela," She hesitated before she continued " ...Lady of Autriche, heir to the crown. . . I was afraid of thou. . . but 'twas a mistake If it were true you would of killed me by now. I assumed thou wast part of the rebellion...but you appear to be different from the people of my damn'd kingdom." She continued as she eyed the guild crest on Rita's neck. Rita looked at her for a minute careful when picking her next question. "You said something about your people...What happened?...and Autriche? I've never heard of a place like that w-what are you talking about, If you are that high class and really rule a kingdom then what are you doing in Magnolia?" Rita asked still not fully believing the whole queen act.

"Ah that...I'm not surprised you have not heard of the city. . . I have no idea where I even am now, I used an emergency lacrima to escape... Then I woke up somewhere around here. As for my civilians. I thought 'twas simply a revolt that could of been suppressed, Oh sirrah, how I was wrong. 'twas an all out rebellion, they came for the castle, an all out massacre took place before me. Never have I seen so much blood on the castle walls. Everyone in sight was brought down servants, castilians, chaplains, watchmen, then... they came for me, but like I said, I managed to get away..."

Rita seemed to get it now, but what she still could not  under stand was why the two were identical, but that would have to wait she needed to get her somewhere safer now knowing the situation.

(OOC: I said screw it and decided not to proof read just dismiss any errors and ill revise and such later)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 17th April 2014, 4:25 pm

Lance ran after Rita after seeing that she had ignored. He ran down the street looking for her until he saw her talking to some girl that looked just like her "S-so that wasn't a dream?!" he said as he rubbed his head "Kingdom of Magnolia?" he muttered as he instantly became curious about this girl. He stepped forward to greet her "Hey there my names Lance and this is my daughter...." he looked around to see if Lea was there but then remembered she had been missing and stepped back "Never mind..." he muttered as he stared at the floor.

Lea had been missing for a week now and he knew he wasn't strong enough to go find her. He needed some time to get stronger and then he would go find her.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 21st April 2014, 8:23 pm

"Oh, Its about time you showed up Lance." Rita said letting out a sigh "It's a long story and I'm still working on learning the details, Lance." Rita said as she looked back to her clone. "Just call her Rilane try not and mix us up alright." she stated as she took Riliane's arm and dragged her along. Rita continued walking only to realize she didn't know where she was going. At that, She turned back to Lance. "Uhm...You have a place?" Rita asked a bit unsure. She was desperate at this point not only was she tiered of Inn beds, but even with the spare money she had she wasn't able to waste the cash on another room.

(OOC- ehehehe sorry about the lack of effort in this post, just deal with it.)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 22nd April 2014, 7:18 pm

Lance listened to Rita speak and was still unsure about why he was seeing double. He watched as Rita passed by then walked back asking him if he had a place. Lance nodded with a smile and took Rita's hand to guide her. He walked through the streets of Magnolia looking around to find his house when suddenly he spotted it.

His house was a modern type house that wasn't normally seen. It looked like it cost a lot of money and he was proud of it. He turned to face Rita as he opened the door to let her in "I had to move out of the guild because of the fact that I couldn't share a room with Lea anymore." he said with a smile before continuing "My room is up stairs and the living room is right over there... wherever you want to hang out just feel free to make your self comfortable."

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 30th April 2014, 5:28 pm

(OOC: I forgot the color for Rilanne's text so I changed it lol sorry, and sorry for some errors i did not want to proof read for a 4th time)

Rita allowed Lance to lead them to his house, she had to admit she was surprised by how expensive looking of a place he had but she kept her comments to herself. Rita dragged Rilanne over to the couch and got right back to the interrogation, Ignoring Lance.

"So you have a kingdom, eh?" Rita asked as she threw herself down on the sofa beside Rilanne

"Uhm well...Had one."

"Well anyway, you got caught in a revolution of some sort you were saying."

She nodded "Ay, The people were determined to move on to a new age, To kill me,The queen. and all of my followers, 'Yea... Even my own guards joined in on the revolt."
    When Rilanne spoke Rita could not only track down her different perception of the English language but an accent of some sort whatever it was it was certainly fancy and fit for a queen.

"What did you do to make them start a riot like that In the first place?" Rita asked. She assumed that her clone had to of been a real crappy leader to get stuck in a violent rebellion like that.

"Wait a moment!- Thy Didn't do anything Horrible! But of course I never made the best ruler but I made things work the best I could, I don't know if I was doing anything wrong, Although it feels as if something all the suddenly persuaded the people to think otherwise..."
    "Well, Do you even know how far away this Autriche place is?" Rita muttered as she leaned closer to her clone scanning her closely for any signs of dishonesty, The fairy had a suspicion that this Rilanne was up to no good.

" 'Tis gotta be far, that Lacrima was for emergency usage only...I would not be surprised If I am no longer on the same continent." Rilanne responded as she scooted away from Rita uncomfortable with the lack of space.
    "Do you think they will... you know, go after you. Try and take you out?" Rita asked as she slid back over to Rilanne's side, refusing to give the girl any space.
    "With an outbreak that bad I would not be surprised if Autriche soldiers came for me, The place is not really that well known, In fact 'tis merely a little island in the middle of the ocean south of Enca, The rest of earth land never bothered with the place it had always been neutral and because of that no one really bothered with it's government. So I think I'm safe here, I doubt any news has not gotten out yet. Even if so why would the other countries want to get involved?"

Rita let out a long sigh and looked over Rilanne again a little more convinced with her story.

"Well...Do you have any Idea why we are so...You know?...."

"Why we are identical?..."

Rita nodded.

"Thy is as clueless as thou is..."

Rita sat back feeling frustrated. "Clones don't just show up, I don't get it you were born into a royal family while I was born into a wizard household."

Rilanne looked up as if a light had gone off in her head.
    "Oh Thy know! Shall we do a little bit of back round investigation?"

"Ugh If you must..." Rita groaned as she sat back.
    "Well then lets start with parents: My beautiful mother , Madeleine Tayoru Michaela, was queen until she died of ill not three years back. 'twas the next year the king ,my father, Augustus Michaela, was assassinated, I never had any brothers or sisters so I took over the land on my own."

A grimace met Rita's face as she registered this and It still did not make any sense but It was her turn to share her information, Rita looked back around to see if Lance was listening She had a thing with not wanting to get him involved in her past. The coast was clear, she took a deep breath before she spoke dully: "Allea Stebern was my mother. Roi Stebern was my  father. Both passed five or six years back. I 'had' two sisters, Isoko. An older sibling whom I looked up to all before things changed. And a fraternal twin, Akari. None of them are around anymore."

By now Rilanne had started taking notes on a paper that she had some how gotten a hold of. "Well the one thing we might have to look at is that fraternal twin."

"For now we need to go onward, When wast thou born?"

"I was born on the 30th of November."
    "U-Uh me as well..."

This caused a wave of confusion to erupt between them, how could it be a coincidence? The two looked exactly alike AND were born on the same day.

"Y-your kidding?!" Rita shouted
    "Nay nay nay this mustn't be right, where wast thou born? I was born in-?" She continued

"...Onibus."
    "...Onibus."

A silence fell between the two as they stared blankly at one another
    Rilanne looked down at her notes and grimaced looking back at Rita. "T-There is only one reasonable explanation..." Rilanne cleared her throat with a gulp before she dared to add anything else "T-Thou did not have a fraternal twin... Instead... an identical twin, But the queen's child was swapped with a wizards... That means thou's sister was the actual heir..."

"And we are related instead."

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 3rd May 2014, 11:17 am

As Rita sat on the couch and started talking to the girl Lance walked up stairs to go check on Lea. As Lance walked into Lea's dark pink room all he saw was a window open and the wind from outside was blowing the curtains around. Lance punched the wall as he looked down at the ground. Lea was nowhere to be seen but he had a feeling what had happened to her. As a burst of shadows appeared from him and quickly disappeared he faked a smile and walked out of the room.

He walked back down stairs and over to Rita with the same weird smile he had on before "Can I get you anything?" he said weirdly as walked into the kitchen and started making himself some tea. As he made the tea he looked down at the ground silently. This was his fault for leaving her alone by herself and now she was gone.

He walked back into the living room and sat across from the two girls silently "So... what's up?" Lance said quietly.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 13th May 2014, 8:27 pm

"So... what's up?"

"Well t-"

Rilanne had begun to speak when Rita clasped a hand over her mouth to keep her from saying to much.
    "Ah you know just- uhm" Rita began as a Sweat drop comically slid down her foehead as she kept her twins mouth shut. It was Rilanne who preyed Rita's hand away fro her face and glared at her. "Do you mean to tell thy that you plan on keeping this to yourself?!" Rilanne shouted. Rita stared at Rilanne and examined the fire in her eyes. "How could thou possibly expect some one to trust you if you cannot even put thou's faith in them?!" Rita sighed registering the words, letting them echo in her head before settling in. "Okay lets  try this again..."

"Well Lance. meet m-my sister." She said gesturing to Rilanne forcing a smile.

(OOC:I wanted to continue this thread I don't plan on having it go that much longer I just want to finish it so hang on for a post or two Lance)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 20th May 2014, 4:32 pm

Lance watched from the seat as he sipped his drink "Nice to meet you..." he muttered. His face was now emotionless and his eyes did not flicker around at all. He sat back in his seat and took another sip "Rita has a twin..." he thought to himself as he got up and brought the other two drinks in "Would you two like some?" he asked with a fake smile.

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 22nd May 2014, 4:07 pm

"No thank you. I should be on headed off anyway" Rilanne said. "What your leaving already?-You don't have a place to go though...." Rita said concerned  "No really that is fine. I don't want to go back to some castle on some island anyway, I get to see how it is to be on my own this way." Rilanne began. Rita had no right to question her motives so she let her sister continue

"I want to go out into the world now that I can be whomever I want to be." Rilanne stated with a grin. "There is a whole entire world that I have been detached from all my life, and now that I am here, I want to learn everything I can about it."

"Just promise me I'll see you again" Rita whispered to her. "and... please, Just take this." She said as she embedded something in her sisters hand. Rilanne stared down at it as Rita whispered something else to Rilanne and they exchanged hushed words. In the end Rilanne nodded before turning to the door. Rilanne let herself out of Lance's home and waved back to say goodbye, keeping the item concealed from Lance's view as she dissapeared.

-Thread Closed-

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:50 pm