Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander)

Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor :
    Experience : 2475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: -
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander) - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander)

Post by Nero_ 3rd April 2014, 10:47 am

As Victoria heard the thing coming out of the bushes, she jumped up and took out her scythe. She turned to Hilda and gave her exact orders to stay in place. She walked out of the house and saw... a piece of furniture flying around. A wardrobe, to be exact. She'd laugh, but the thing looked perillous... Mostly. She looked at Alexandria and smiled as he asked how are girls capable of running with a chest. '' It is pretty easy if you train every day. I am able to run for forty-five to fifty minutes straight. Just a question of practice and getting used to it.'''She explained. She then took her left hand up in the air and created a wall of ice that stopped the wardrobe. It turned towards them and headed towards the Ice Mage and Alexandria, furious. Victoria took her scythe up, ready to strike it, but then she quickly switched to magic. ''Ice Make: Lance!'' The weapons flied towards the wardrobe and hit it. It was harmed a bit, but not enough. She prepared for another spell, taking her hands up, but before she could cast anything, the wardrobe '''swallowed'' her, literally. She found herself being shaked around tons of clothes and magic, and she felt some changes in her body and face. Maybe she was getting hit by some magic. Soon, the wardrobe threw her out to a far corner, where her scythe was laying. Victoria got up and took a hand to her head, massaging it. She felt weird.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character Theme || Insanity theme
     Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander) - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander) - Page 2 Empty Re: Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander)

Post by Zeon 4th April 2014, 9:00 am

Alex just muttered, “I can do about the same, but now my back hurts.” What Alex did not realize it was that the problem was that she was not wearing a bra. So the unnecessary movement caused her to tire out more. Alex really hated this so much, he already missed his old body. He ran up to the flying wardrobe and started cracking out pistol shots, the bullets making a few holes in it. There was already a few bullet holes in the thing by the time Victoria was swallowed. It was a bad idea to use a melee attack on a flying enemy. That was why she had 2 pistols after all. Alexander yelled, “Release my friend you ugly piece of furniture!”

Alexandria just watched as her teammate get swallowed by the wardrobe and felt anger. Her clip was empty so she put them away to bring out the fire. She glowed in white flames before she charged into the furniture in a blaze of fire, knocking Victoria out of it. She then followed by setting the furniture on fire by throwing a ball of fire. She was inexplicable madder than normal, this was beyond the fire and fury his male counterpart gave. All she knew that she had a craving for chocolate and wanted to make firewood out of the furniture.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Player 
    Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 4th April 2014, 10:05 am

Victoria got up just in time to see the wardrobe in flames. But it wasn't going down. She got up and took out Leo's key. ''Open, door of the Lion, Leo!'' The orange haired boy appeared and looked at Victoria in atonishment. '' Look, I was just swallowed by a wardrobe. I'm not with my best looks. We gotta fight that wardrobe.'' She pointed to the burning wardrobe. Leo grinned and ran towards it, followed by Victoria and her scythe, Armageddon. He used a ring he had on his hand and summoned a Green Magic Seal.
    '' Twister!'' He yelled and a powerful magical storm appeared, dragging the wardrobe in it. Victoria stood there and waited for the storm to go out before she charged at it with her scythe. She was able to cut through it twice before one of its walls threw her away violently. She got up, and looked towards Alexandria, who seemed to be a little bit more angered than usually. Victoria didn't know what was his problem now, but she didn't really care. They had to kill that disgusting wardrobe before it swallowed someone else. To be honest, it was almost dead. It had been worn out of all of the spells casted on him, and the fire... Well, not necesarry saying what the fire did.

Player Stats:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: The Tiger, the Witch, and the Flying Wardrobe (Victoria, Alexander) - Page 2 Tumblr_n98jk3TInZ1qmxnvuo1_500
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 5th April 2014, 4:59 pm

Alexandria eyes glowed white with the fires of judgment, there was no way of stopping her now. She was pissed out of her damned mind and she did not know why. All that was going in her head was she was having a bad day! She just wanted a normal mission once in her short life. Now she was a gender bent male in a land of too many colors and weird shit. She wanted to burn something and this furniture was in her way!  She jumped right after Celestial summon and activated demons flight to reach the cabinet and finish the evil furniture off.

It however opened its door to swallow the Flame Demon Slayer whole, but Alexandria was not going to let this damn thing do any weird stuff to her. She focused all of her rage into one strike from the inside out and forced the furniture to land with the mighty blow. Both she and the furniture slammed into the ground with a mighty force and it blew up into many flaming pieces of splinters. It was done for and now she could focus attention to her partner. She saw her new appearance and commented, “Hey not to try and alarm you, but the furniture changed your appearance. Not to worry though, I am sure it is temporary.” She was not going to laugh at her teammate’s misfortune, but alert her of what happened and be supportive if needed.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 6th April 2014, 6:52 am

Victoria cheered as Alexandria finished off the monster. Leo smiled and returned back to his own dimension, leaving the two mages alone. Victoria walked to Alexandria with a warm smile on her face. '' Alex, that was awesome!'' She said, a happy smile on her face. But her smile faded as she heard Alexandria's next words. '' Wait, what are you talking about, Alex? I believe that I am the same as before. The biggest damage this wardrobe could have done is to change my clothes. I still have my white hair, sapphire blue eyes, p...'' Her voice faded as she saw her reflection in Hilda's house's windows. She approached them and looked at it closer, laying a hand on it. In front of her, instead of finding a white haired, blue eyes mage, she found a pale-skinned girl with long, flowing, wavy scarlet hair with an elegant, loosely tied knot at the back. Her eyes were not blue anymore, but they were catlike and grayish. Her neck was no longer visible, since she was wearing a dark scarf around it. She quickly looked down at her new clothes, and gasped. She was wearing a incredibly provocative outfit, composed by a halter-type armor breastplate top, that left much of her cleavage and stomach exposed, with light-armored gauntlets and greaves on her forearms and forelegs, respectively, as well as her thighs. She was also wearing a dark bikini bottom with a piece of cloth obscuring her hips. Victoria looked at her new appearance once again, and then stormed into Hilda's house, only to recieve a hit in the head by a broom. '' Owie.'' She muttered, taking a hand to massage her head. Then she remembered what happened and turned to Hilda once again. '' I am assuming this appearance change is temporal, right?'' She asked, her voice strangely cold.
    Hilda shook her head, an apolgetic look on her face. Victoria put a hand on on the doorframe, looking for some support.
    '' This is permanent.'' Victoria said more like a statement, instead of a question.
    Hilda nodded.

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 8th April 2014, 11:08 pm

Alexandria breathed heavily under her breath, she was tired, angry and felt like eating chocolate. It was just not feeling natural in the least bit, there was just too many bullshit going on. He hated this country now. He hated how this place treated the 2 Fiore mages that came in to help. Now one was gender bent and the other was permanently transformed to look completely different. The two were going to need a drink when all of this was over. Alexandria was about to walk to the door when she grabbed her gut again. It was a pain that caused him to breathe even heavier and gasped. The transformation to being a male was going to be painful.

First the muscles came back as Alexanders arms swelled and skin stretched, then came everything else slowly and painfully. It felt like everything was on fire and then it was over as it started. Alexander stood up and checked himself in a window. Yeah everything was back to normal for him, but at the price of his friend changing. Bright side was that she didn’t permanently gender bended, small comfort. Alexander said, “Are you going to be okay Victoria? Anything I can do to help?”
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 9th April 2014, 8:43 am

Victoria sighed and glanced at her new appearance again, before noticing that Alex had went back to his normal gender. He was male again. She smiled at him as he asked her if she wanted anything, or if she needed help with something, then shok her head. '' No, I am fine, thanks for offering. I think I am getting used to this new appearance. It doesn't look bad, to be honest.'' She answered and swung her scythe around nerviously. She looked at the entrance constantly, hoping that some monster would appear already and they would kill it and end this madness. Seven is beautiful, certainly, but all of the weird things that were happening to both Ice Mage and Flame Demon Slayer made her hate this place. Well, Alexander suffered more than she did, though. That had to be told. She walked outside and looked around. The weather was still warm, the sky was blue, everything around looked as if you had gotten really drunk. But otherwise, there were no monsters. Victoria sat on the ground and began inspecting her new self closer. It was incredibly interesting, the change that a wardrobe made to her in a question of mere seconds.A smile drew on her face. Now there was no way that she could be related phisically to the Portescue family. ''Thank you, you nasty wardrobe'' She thought.

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 10th April 2014, 9:21 am

Alexander just paused and listened to her for a bit and nodded. She seemed secretly happy somehow and that was enough for him. There seemed to be more to this story, but Alexander was not going to pry. Neither was he going question what Victoria said. In a way Alexander loved and hated Seven, to many random stuff happened here to make this place the land of chaos. Yet somehow it all fit perfectly here, there was order in the chaos. Hard to explain, but it was there. Was there secrets that she was hiding from him? Did it matter?

Alexander got up from his seat and told Victoria, “You know what? I retract my last statement, this is the perfect country to drink. Mostly cause there is so much f***ery here.” Alexander waited until they got their payments and stepped out the door and into the bar where he first came here. He ordered a local whiskey and watched as midgets in green started to dance on the bar table while cats and dogs were tap-dancing in the center. Alexander by now did not care anymore and started drinking his shots, he couldn’t wait for the train to return so they got out of here.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 10th April 2014, 9:39 am

Victoria followed Alexander to the bar and ordered the strongest thing they had in stock. '' Dude. Should I risk it or shouldn't I...?'' Without waiting for an answer, she took the glass of blue alcohol and finished it on one sip, like always. The drink provoced a burning sensation down her throat, but it was actually pretty good. And it didn;t make her feel dizzy like she did when drinking strong thinks. Which actually ment this isn't strong. She growled in annoyment, knowing she had paid for something strong.
    '' Excuse me, I believe I asked for something strong. This is not strong.'' She remarked at the barman. He shrugged and told her that Seven people don't drink a lot, and that a normal Seven mage or Seven-borned would consider what the Ice Mage just drank a lethal drink that could kill if drank in excess.
    Victoria then ordered normal liqueur and decided not to get to angry here. It wouldn't be good for her health. Or reputation. Soon after being able to drink everything she could, Victoria returned to Hilda's house in order to check that her magic and things were working correctly now. And they were. Hilda was beyond happy and was smiling, making potions, casting spells. She handed Victoria her and Alex's reward and their brooms and practically closed the door in the Ice Mage's nose. Victoria returned to the bar and ordered two more drinks before turning to Alexander. '' Dude, time to go back to Fiore and get drunk with some actually good and drinks, and not some softies.''She said, grinning.

Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 12th April 2014, 8:10 am

Alexander swallowed the swill they called whiskey and was severely disappointed with everything. It tasted smooth going down all right, but the strength, texture and purity was off. Alexander shook his head, Seven couldn’t even get their alcohol right! This was turning into a giant clusterf*** of bad luck and misfortunate events that would scar them both forever. Victoria’s scar was just going to be physical and permanent, but what can one do? Alexander sighed, paid for his drink and stood up to say, “Yeah let us get out of here and return to our little country of insanity known as Fiore.” He then laughed a bit under his breath and walked outside.

He gave one final tour of Seven, but did not buy anything. In Alexander’s mind he was glad that he did not live here, there was just too much crazy here than he was accustomed to. So Alexander grabbed one of the brooms Victoria had prepped it. Alexander commented, “I do not want to stay here longer than needed. Last one to the guildhall has to pay the drinks?” Alexander did not even have to wait for an answer, for he took off and intended to put as much distance between him and the country of Seven. The customs Department be damned for all he cared.
    Nero_
    Nero_

Thunder Knight

Thunder Knight

Mentor :

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nero_ 12th April 2014, 10:07 am

Victoria laughed hard as Alexander proposed that the last person in arriving in the guild will pay the drinks. She was so not going to pay the drinks, even less knowing how much they both can end up drinking and their, well, luxorious alcohol likes. She hopped on the broom and looked around, looking for a mechanism of starting this thing. Suddenly, it began flying, making Victoria yell since it was practically a surprise. But, after a few seconds, she got used and told the broom to go a bit faster so she could go in front of Alexander and make the nasty demon slayer pay her drinks. Oh, what joy it would be for her to reach Sabertooth's guildhall first and make him pay. It would be awesome. Her scarlet red hair flew elegantly behind, pushed by the wind. Victoria looked next to her to see Alexander and tried to go faster, but it was no use: this was the fastest. And so, after a pair of hours, the two mages arrived at Fiore, completely out of energy, but satisfied that they were back. Back in the country that had some of the best drinks. Victoria landed soon after Alexander and huffed in amusement. ''Guess you win this time, Alex. Come on, let's go get some drinks and forget all of the madness that we saw in Seven. Because, believe me, I want to forget my trip into that country and the sour taste of wood it left in my mouth. '' A little laugh escaped her lips as the two mages headed for the nearest tavern, happy.

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:30 pm