Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Making things right (Lance and Mari)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Making things right (Lance and Mari) Empty Making things right (Lance and Mari)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 24th March 2014, 5:50 pm

Lance sat at a table in the corner of the guild alone as he held a picture of his brother in his hand "Griffon..." Lance muttered as he stared at the picture.

It had been a full year since Griffon had died but the memory was still burned into his head. The flames of the fire dragon scorched the ground as Griffon jumped in front of him to save him from the attack. The flames hit his brother straight on and when the smoke dispersed he was gone. The dragons flames came from a certain person, the fire dragon slayer, a member of his own guild.

He didn't know why she had attacked him "Is she a traitor...?" he thought in his head as the memory of her face was burned into his mind. He would get his revenge and he would do it when no one was expecting it. He didn't care if people would be mad at him, his brother died and it was her fault.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

Making things right (Lance and Mari) Empty Re: Making things right (Lance and Mari)

Post by Sukiro 25th March 2014, 4:59 pm

Within the center of the guild hall sat a large group with two table placed together so that more people can sit together and chat while eating or drinking, with their tables in a vertical direction toward the front of the guild where the stage was occupied by a couple of members playing a small band, consuming the guild with their soothing music. Within the group of members was none other then the guildies Fire Dragon Mari Windsor, surrounded by her fellow members holding a large mug in both of her petite hands as on of the other members took their attention explaining a job he recently took upon.

"So then I rushed in and used the vulcan as a surf board. Using it to swerve around the mountain before crashing into a pack of them. It was great."

The group laughed at his unique use of a vulcan to get around the area and toward the rest of the enemies. A few of them couldn't hold themselves, throwing themselves onto others, one of which pushed against Mari as she laughed as well.

"Oi, tell them about the bandit brothers!"

Mari suggested chuckling as she spoke. The man sparkled at the suggestion remembering the situation.

"Ok ok. Listen up, there was three bandits holding a hostage but they....."

He went on and on about the story as a certain body stared them down from afar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Making things right (Lance and Mari) Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterMaking things right (Lance and Mari) 1075957MagicMaking things right (Lance and Mari) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Making things right (Lance and Mari) Empty Re: Making things right (Lance and Mari)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 28th March 2014, 4:39 pm

Lance scowled as he saw Mari sitting at a table having a good time and banged his fist on the table "Why is she having such a good time.... HOW COULD SHE LIVE WITH THAT!" he yelled as he banged his hand on the table some more and getting weird looks from people to which he replied with scowls to each of them. Lance eventually got up and headed outside the doors with a pretty large trail of pure shadows following him out (The shadows look like a trail of darkness).

Lance ran down the streets of Magnolia with tears running down his face as he turned into an ally and sat down, covering his face. "She killed him.... She killed my brother...." he muttered as he just sat there crying a bit "I cant do anything right let alone protect the people I love... Lea is missing and Griffon is dead...." he started but Lex cut in and stopped him "What the hell! Just the other night you saved a girls life, not just any girl but a guild mate!" he said with a stern voice as he continued "So before you give me that bull shit about you not being able to help someone why don't you think about the times when you have helped someone." he said as Lance got up "SHUT THE HELL UP!" he yelled as Lex's shadow disappeared completely.

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 1st April 2014, 7:12 pm

"Why is she having such a good time.... HOW COULD SHE LIVE WITH THAT!"

Lance shouted from the other side of the room before releasing his fist onto the table, crushing it beneath his flesh leaving an imprint in the table's wood. The entire guild suddenly went silent as Lance quickly lifted himself from the table and started to walk toward the large double doors, leaving it wide open with the suns rays shining into the guild hall. The guild members sat silently while giving each other awkward faces, unknown of the cause of the situation.

"Hey Mari, how about you go chase after em. Talk to him and see whats up."

One of the guild members suggested toward Mari knowing that she was one that was connected toward her emotional feelings and would understand those with problems themselves. Though of course no one within the guild really knew her own personal story other then being taught by her dragon foster father and living the life of a dragon. Mari stood from her table before heading after Lance.

"Hey Lance! Wait up!"

Mari shouted with her arm waving above her head in attempt to get him to notice her, with her long braid swinging around behind her. As she caught up she placed her hand on his shoulder just to make sure that he'd stop for her rather then just continue walking.

CharacterMaking things right (Lance and Mari) 1075957MagicMaking things right (Lance and Mari) 1075957Pet/Exceed

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 4th April 2014, 4:34 pm

Lance was walking down the street when suddenly he heard a familiar voice behind him and made his eye twitch as the voice put a hand on his shoulder. For a second he put a hand on the sheath of his sword but hesitated and took his hand off and turned around with a fake smile "Hi Mari!" he said in a happy tone that made him pissed. He still had a fake smile on his face when he looked at her "Do you need anything?" Lance said as he leaned against the wall and silently put his hand on the sheath of his sword again so that he could strike if he wanted to.

He sighed as he got off the wall and began walking again. He didn't want to start any trouble or hurt anyone... its just that he wanted some way of getting revenge without hurting her or at least trying to hurt her. He just had to find a way.... somehow....

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 5th April 2014, 10:13 pm

"Hi Mari!"

Lance quickly spoke with a weak smile riding on his face as he attempted to start a conversation, wondering what she wanted from him but they both knew why she came all the way out here. She was worried about him, through out the guild not many members are very straight forward about their past not even she was and probably won't be until truly necessary though with her recent leave of the guild to wonder throughout the land she's been able to control her residing powers and keep her from doing anything stupid.

"Do I need anything? What about you....I hope your not pretending no one heard that inside."

Mari spoke pointing back toward the guild before placing her arms underneath her chest. She doesn't know why but she felt threatened, watching him walk off as if some kind of poor drama.

"Lance...your not going to able to fix anything from running away. I can't help you if you don't lean on me first......Isn't that whats Fairy Tail about?"

She said in a soft tone as she tilted her head hoping that Lance would at least give her a chance to help him through what ever it was.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 6th April 2014, 5:44 pm

"Lance...your not going to able to fix anything from running away. I can't help you if you don't lean on me first......Isn't that what's Fairy Tail about?" When Lance heard this comment he turned around with a bit of anger in his eyes. "I joined this guild mainly because my brother died trying to protect it. I wanted to see why and to be truthful I still don't really know." he said in a low voice as he walked closer to Mari. "When I found him alive in the events before Era I felt happy again. I felt like I could ask him why he protected it..." Lance said with a bit of hesitation before he continued "While I was fighting someone in the midst of what happened in Era he died... Never got a chance to ask him why he loved this guild so much..." he said before turning away "Besides, I didn't ask for any help anyway..." he muttered as he began walking off.

Lance had been through some tough times lately with the death of his brother and Lea missing. He didn't know why he had shared that with Mari but it was only a matter of time before he had snapped.

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sukiro 12th April 2014, 6:49 pm

Lance continued to talk but Mari didn't understand why he was angry with such a reason. Wishing to find the hidden secret of why anyone would love Fairy Tail in such a way that others would just shrug off. Mari would clench her fist as she'd listen as he'd rely on a member of his family to for a reason to continue, a reason to fight.

"Besides, I didn't ask for any help anyway..."

He finished with these last words which angered Mari to an extent that fire would subconsciously burst on her arms and shoulders. Her eyes filled with anger and yet dropped tears by the sides of her cheeks as she looked at Lance.

"You didn't ask for my help, but you sure can use it! You say that you hoped that your brother could tell you why he loved Fairy Tail!

YOU MUST FIND YOUR OWN REASON! And I'm sure he'd tell you the same!

Now your going to tell me your real reason for which you caused such a ruckus."

Mari shouted as a demand as she kept her arms beneath her chest and hoped that Lance would understand and work with her and stop being stubborn.

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th April 2014, 7:02 pm

Lance heard Mari talking and stopped walking. "Now your going to tell me your real reason for which you caused such a ruckus." She said as he turned around and took a few steps towards her. He wasn't calmed down at all but he was very annoyed. "Fine if you want to know the reason... here it is..." Lance said as he crossed his arms and stood there with tears filling in his eyes again. "When everything was happing in Era I decided to snoop around. I saw a man and became interested in him... Curiosity killed that cat or in this case my brother." Lance said trying to not cry. "When the man saw me he sent you after me. I don't know if he was controlling you or if you were acting on your own conscious but one of your spells was about to hit me and my brother tried to save me. The move ended up hitting him dead on and killing him." he said as he turned away and started walking away. He wasn't going to walk away just yet but instead raised a single question before walking away. The question was simple but yet he didn't know the answer himself "What does family mean to you?" he asked before he walked away.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 5:32 pm