Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Strange Vulcan's (Part One)

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcan's (Part One) Empty Strange Vulcan's (Part One)

Post by Krow 21st March 2014, 4:04 pm

Job: Strange Vulcans (Part One)
    Player Requirements: 2 Players Defeat 10 Primates, 15 post minimum. (200+ Words Per Post)
    Requirements: Stop the Vulcans from stealing food from the nearby villages in the Spooky Forest.
    Description: Signs of vulcans have appeared in the Spooky Forest! These vulcans are seem to be stealing food from the nearby villages. Stop them before they hurt someone! If you take the job you must bring another mage with you.
    Monsters:
    Weak: Young vulcans
    Normal: Low-level adult vulcans
    Strong: High-level vulcans
    [optional]Boss: Troll Kong: King of the forest Vulcans. Unlike others; it has two sets of arms, each double the muscle mass. Do not confuse this thing for being slow or unbalanced, it has adapted well to being able to not only move quick but is extremely agile as well; able to swing through trees faster than any other Vulcan.
    Prize: 2,000 Jewels

It was early in the morning in small town a half mile away from the Spooky Forest. The sun slowly crept upon the horizon bathing the town in it's radient light. Such rays' of light saw it fit to intrude upon the sleep of youth who had made the roof of an inn his temporary home. The youth's name was Aaron, Aaron Kyros, a mage from the infamous Fairy Tail Guild, not the most well known mage, but definitely someone to watch out for in the future. He had come to this area to look into the havoc being caused by some monster's from the forest, oh what an ironic situation, a monster being sent to deal with other monster's.

The youth withdrew his hand from the right hand pocket of his hoodie and used it to cover his eyes as he sat up. "Morning already?" He pondered to himself now sitting up-right his legs turned in so that the soles of his shoes were pressed together. The male would draw his left hand out of its designated pocket and using both hands' drew his hood up upon his cranium. This would be the first time his eyes slid open to reveal scarlet hues drowned within pitch black sclera, thick tufts of golden blond hair hanging over his forehead down to his eyes. He wore a simple sanguine red hoodie and a pair of black pants. The youth let loose a loud guttural roar of a yawn that was sure to have startled and awakened those staying in the inn.

Sure enough a few minutes later he could hear an uproar within the rooms below where he was sleeping (the roof of the inn). "Shi shi shi. Suckers. That what ya get for kickin' me out." The male said as he pushed himself up off the roof into an upright position. "That's enough fun for now. . . time to get to work, I guess." The youth said as he stretched a bit, his hands pressing upon his back as he bent backwards trying to work out the kinks and stiffness. The males next course of action would seem suicidal to most, he simply jumped off of the roof top his body seeming almost weightless as it soared through the air to the ground below. When he hit the ground the impact resounded loud enough to wake up some of the villagers.

The male took off at a lazed walk his hands stuffed into his hoodie pockets, his back hunched slightly. "This is such a pain in the ass. Why can't I just fight my way to the top?" He snapped aloud in a rather annoyed tone. The male obviously disliked jobs, even one's in which he could just use his barbaric strength seemed to annoy him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Strange Vulcan's (Part One) GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcan's (Part One) Empty Re: Strange Vulcan's (Part One)

Post by Kirahunter 21st March 2014, 5:38 pm

Simon was a bird. He didn't care what others had to say, he was a bird. A flaming bird circling a small city to be exact. The blue phoenix enjoyed himself a few minutes in the high altitude, flying in high altitude as a flaming bird was a strange sensation. Fire burned oxygen and there was less oxygen at high altitudes like this so one would think it would hurt or weaken him to be this high, but really Simon's fire was of a celestial source neither divine, natural or corrupt and as such low oxygen held no threat for him. What it did do? Make for minimum air drag allowing him to fly much faster while using less drag. Also the cold air on his flames gave him a weird yet pleasant feeling. These two factors made high altitude flights a great way to wake up in the morning. Now Simon was about to take on a job that was a step below his current level of power but it was okay because it was for the purpose of aiding his guild and another guild member.

This guy had some cool magic that Simon though of as cool and he seemed like a neat character to get to know so he was happy to help him out in getting stronger. So he slowly lowered his altitude to towards the ground below to meet up with his job partner. About halfway down but still a half hundred meters high Simon heard an obnoxiously loud roar/yawn that alerted him to the location of the man in question. The phoenix recoiled at the sound flapping his blue flaming wings furiously to gain altitude but he quickly recovered and resumed his descent with a bit more haste. He quickly came up on Aaaron, recognizing him from the guild, he flew up behind him and landed on his shoulder manipulating his flames as not to burn Aaron. He would be completely weightless and the only indication that Aaron would get that there was a flaming bird on his shoulder was a gentle warmth on his shoulder and potentially blue fire in his peripheral vision. "Caw caw bro, let's get to work."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 21st March 2014, 7:03 pm

Aaron's maw crunched up into a scowl when he felt the gentle warmth of the other enveloped his shoulder. The azure flames flickering about within his peripheral vision. When he heard the bird speak, "Caw Caw bro, let's get to work." He blinked a few times in confusion as the light breeze blew down his hood revealing a set of golden horns within his messy blond hair. "Yeah yeah. Don't think that working together means we are friends or anything like that.", he snapped as he rolled his head some to ease the tension in his neck.

The male continued onward towards the Spooky Forest, but was soon distracted by the smell of food. He couldn't help but lick his chops hungrily as his stomach gave a rather loud rumble. The organ demanding to be feed. "Looks like its been decided. I'm gonna grab a bite to eat before we get to work." Aaron said as he thrashed about try to fling the other off of his shoulder. He had a feeling his job partner would try to stop him from stealing the food, which was something he couldn't have happen. His stomach had made the decision for him.

Aaron, whether or not his attempts to separate himself from his current partner were successful, would begin to sniff out the scent of the food. His sniffing leading him up a short cobbled pathway to a window, where some freshly baked pies rested, he guessed they had been left to cool over night. Regardless of the reason, he snagged one of them and selfishly began to devour the pie. His hands scooping glob after glob of pie crust, filling, and even pieces of the tin tray it had been baked in into his mouth. With this being done he would resume the sort trek into the Spooky Forest.

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 21st March 2014, 8:33 pm

Simon hadn't properly met Aaron before and to be honest wasn't thrilled with the first impression he got. A rude greeting followed by being throw off his perch followed by a felony didn't send a good message to Simon. So as Aaron returned Simon hovered in front of him flapping his wings to stay at a steady elevation "Oi oi stealing isn't cool. If you had been seen that would have gave Fairy Tail bad credit. We don't do stuff that could hurt the Fairy Tail name. I volunteered to help you with this job because I wanted to help you grow stronger and further our guild. I get that doesn't require me to be your friend, but that doesn't mean you are above decency and it doesn't mean we can't be friends. Let's try to at the very least get along okay?" Simon turned his back to him and reverted to his human form, which would reveal that he was actually much smaller as a human then as a phoenix.

Even considering he was hardly 13 Simon was unnaturally small, easily an entire head shorter then other kids his age. However his time as a mage had caused him to fill out a lot physically, when he had just joined Fairy Tail he had been a skin and bones kid who wore long pants and long sleeve shirts to keep his bony frame from view now he rocked a different style. With shorts and an open jacket Simon shows off his odd and seemingly contradictory muscled yet skinny(How does that even work? The world may never know.) body that had developed from his training and hard battles. He looked over his should at Aaron who was a great deal taller then him "Oh yeah, proper introduction time! I'm Simon Baggons, B-Rank mage. Also known as Simon the Phoenix! You've probably heard of me, I've raided ancient tombs and rediscovered The Vault of the Wizard Saints and fought the dark mage of Savage Skull Faust the Ice Demon Slayer as two good examples of my work" Noticing he was rambling Simon suddenly shut up and turned his eyes back to the path to the spooky forest. "Sorry for the long introduction, got carried away with myself. Want to tell me anything about yourself before we head in?"

The spooky forest was right in front of them as he said this and he continued walking in without hesitation. These woods were nothing new to him, he had been in them on a few occasions before. Such trips hadn't led to happy memories and good experiences however even the worst he had encountered in the past were a good deal weaker then him now. He felt unnaturally confident, his phoenix power had recently increased a great deal from his training. Normally Simon's confidence about his power was crushed by some big enemy, but since his last big power up no such enemy had appeared. So naturally he was every kind of arrogant at the time being. It was a cycle of confidence for him, he would get mellowed out soon, in a painful way. But for the time swag and unreasonable confidence were Simon's most defining traits.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 21st March 2014, 9:50 pm

Aaron stood there sucking the left over pie filling off of his fingers as listened to the other say, "Oi oi stealing isn't cool. If you had been seen that would have gave Fairy Tail bad credit. We don't do stuff that could hurt the Fairy Tail name. I volunteered to help you with this job because I wanted to help you grow stronger and further our guild. I get that doesn't require me to be your friend, but that doesn't mean you are above decency and it doesn't mean we can't be friends. Let's try to at the very least ger along okay?" Aaron blinked a few times out of confusion. He had already forgotten about flinging the bird-like mage from his shoulder. He watched with great interest as the other reverted to his human form. "So short. Shishishi." He said bluntly followed by his abnormal chuckle. "Yeah. I got it. I let my stomach choose what to do." He said rather plainly as if it was perfectly normal to led about by one's stomach.

The male scratched the back of his head as he shrugged and slumped further so he was at eye level with the other mage. "B-rank, huh? That means you're stronger than me, right? Good. Then when this job is over with ya' gotta fight me." Aaron demanded with a childish grin. The very prospect of fighting someone strong got his blood pumping faster. To Aaron, there was nothing better than the feeling flesh on flesh, seeing who could kick whose ass. "I wonder where the client is anyways..." Aaron said as he wondered off and began to check everywhere, even ridiculous places like inside of bushes and under rocks. "Ah. Screw it. I just wanna kick some ass anyways." He said to himself as he made his way back towards the other. "The names Aaron, Aaron Kyros, D-rank mage. Also known as Kyros the Monster. Shishishi." He said introducing himself in a rather lazed manner. "My biggest accomplishment is beating the shit out of the Pergrande Royal Guard." He said dully, he felt a bit undermined by the larger accomplishments of the other. As he made this accomplishment known he had continued onward into the Spooky Forest.

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcan's (Part One) Empty Where in shit gets real

Post by Kirahunter 21st March 2014, 10:54 pm

"You are supposed to be a monster huh? Well that's cool I guess. I hope you got the strength to back that claim up. You are going to need it here before too long. Eh I guess we can fight when this is over? Assuming you have the energy to." Simon examined the trees as they walked by searching for signs of the vulcans they were looking for. After a minute or two of walking he started seeing cracked branches above them and the bent trunk, obvious signs of heavy vulcan's navigating trees. Simon followed the trail of minor destruction watching as the tree's started getting bigger and stronger as they neared the heart of the forest, and while the signs of vulcan's were still apparant damaged trees were a less common site. At this depth into the forest the trees were much stronger and harder then the outer forest so Vulcan's could navigate them without causing them much damage. "Alright we are in the real dense woods now, vulcan territory. Be on guard, vulcan's may be big and heavy but they are fast and the trees around here are strong enough to support their weight pretty easily and trees are a play ground for these guys."

As soon as the words left his mouth the duo were assailed by a group of the primates in question. 3 tough looking full grown vulcans dropped from the trees above, not the most impressive enemies but if not handled properly they could deal some damage. They really towered over Simon but he wasn't concerned size was the least of the their concerns, and wasn't going to help the vulcans much at all in a second. Simon jumped at the nearest vulcan and executed a grade-a jump kick to it's face, the dumb creature never had time to react to Simon's super human speed and strength and was sent crashing into a nearby tree. It would get up and keep fighting in a minute, but the display definitely put a damper on morale for the vulcans. Simon landed with his back to Aaron "Hope you are ready, here is where it gets good!"

OOC note: Simon's secondary magic passively gives him extreme strength, speed and endurance in his legs.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 21st March 2014, 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Strange Vulcan's (Part One) Empty Where in shit gets real

Post by NPC 21st March 2014, 10:54 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcan's (Part One) NormalMonster Strange Vulcan's (Part One) NormalMonster Strange Vulcan's (Part One) NormalMonster
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 22nd March 2014, 8:31 am

Aaron followed to trail of destruction much like his partner, but paid less attention to signs as could smell several approaching scent. It was until they finally made it to the heart of the forest that the scent's became much stronger. "Shishishi. This is gonna be fun." He said as the three Vulcan's made themselves known. He had already gotten into a lazed fighting stance jumping up and down from one foot to the other. His abnormal red and black flames flickering to life around his raised and clenched fists. He watched as Simon rush one of the Vulcan's and delivered a grade-a kick to its face sending it flying backwards.

When his back met that of his partner he couldn't help but get excited at seeing the true strength of the other. "You're pretty strong for a little dude. Shishishi. Bring it on ya dumb-ass monkey's." Aaron taunted the Vulcan's before taking off running towards one of the two that had yet to be dealt any damage. The red and black flames spiraling around his fists and becoming more focused as they enveloped them. Aaron leapt into the air clasping his fists together, once he was in the air above one of the Vulcan's he would slam his clasped flame engulfed fists down upon the cranium of the Vulcan. The resulting explosion sending the Vulcan's hulking frame downward slamming it head first into the ground.

The youth would have been blown back towards his partner by the recoil of the resulting explosion. His feet digging into the ground as he skidded backwards a good five feet. Aaron, upon stopping in his backwards thrusted trajectory would stop for a second, his attention leaving the Vulcan's as he ripped his shoes off and tossed them to the side. He then began to jump up and down from one foot to the other. "That feels a lot better. Oi, Simon, let's go wild on these bastards."

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 22nd March 2014, 9:34 am

"That feels a lot better. Oi, Simon, let's go wild on these bastards." Simon grinned "About time you started making sense. But you haven't seen anything yet." Simon watched the first vulcan slowly pull it self to it's feet before Simon charged it head on with speed seemingly unreal "Falcon Heavenward!" For the last 10 meters Simon accelerated to the speed of sound in preparation for his attack the movement was too fast for the vulcan to properly defend against, they simply had time to stare directly at Simon's foot as he shot it up into the vulcan's face, again. The ape was sent heavenward with a crushed nose and a bloody face "Alright time to fiish this guy!" mid-sentance and mid-jump Simon converted into his phoenix form and flew above the vulcan as it made it's way into the sky. He pulled his wings in and started glowing just to snap them wide open again as he said "Phoenix Flare!" This resulted in a large flaming beam to be shot from his chest hitting the vulcan head on and pushing it into the ground, the beam continued to pound on the vulcan as it continued to push it through the ground for several meters before the beam diminished and Simon turned to fly back to Aaron.

With little doubt in his mind that he had brought down the vulcan for good he descended back to where Aaron was and landed between him and the third and only untouched vulcan reverting back to his human form as he landed. Simon had no intention to leave him untouched for long and it seemed the vulcan was also tired of standing around as it had lowered it's shoulder and was currently charging them. Simon felt the need to meet the vulcan's charge, so he did. He rammed into the vulan head on. They struggeled there for a moment shoulder to shoulder each trying to push the other down, the vulcan was much larger and naturally stronger but Simon was magic, and awesome too. But he felt his feet slipping and knew soon the vulcan's strength would soon push him aside, so he cheated in their little contest of strength and dropped to the ground with a highspeed sweeping kick "Eagle Sweep!" The vulcan would be knocked off it feet and spent awkwardly sprawling, carried by moment, at Aaron. Simon yelled "Catch!" as he pulled himself off the ground.

Health: 98%
    Mana: 85%

Damage Log:
    Vulcan vs Simon: Macho Clash. 2% damage

Mana Log:
    -Falcon Heavenward (C-rank): 5% magic consumed, 3 post cooldown
    -Phoenix Flare (C-rank): 5% magic consumed, 6 post cooldown
    -Eagle Sweep (D-rank): 5% magic consumed, 2 post cooldown.

Vulcan Pwn Log:

1 Vulcan Down

2 Damaged

7 unrolled

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 22nd March 2014, 10:20 am

While Simon dealt with his first adversary Aaron's attention drifted back towards the Vulcan he had slammed explosively head first into the ground. He watched in astonishment as the beast climbed up out of the ground and narrowed its gaze upon him. "Oi, are you for real. That's a thick hide ya got there ya monkey bastard." Aaron proclaimed as a strange red and black fire continued to spiral around both of his fist. He gave the wounded Vulcan just enough time to recover before he rushed the beast once more. "Time to finish you off." He said as a strange red and black haze flowed from his arms. He would rip off his hoodie. The haze now flowing out of his arms and into the air freely as the skin upon his arms seemed to rip away, his muscles swelling showing off his hidden strength. His flesh being replaced by a thick hide of golden blond fur, his hands turning into beastile clawed appendages.

Aaron now right in front of the Vulcan would duck down to avoid the on-coming flailed fist of the beast, his body slinking under the arm of the Vulcan. He would drag his fist along the ground ripping it up as he did so. His right arm swinging upwards sending a solid grinding uppercut into the Vulcan's gut. The moment of impact producing a sizable explosion that blew the Vulcan high up into the sky. Aaron would then dash up the side of a nearby tree and use the branch to springboard himself up into the sky. This would be where he brought his left flame engulfed fist down upon the back of the Vulcan slamming the beast back down upon the ground forging a large explosion upon impact with the Vulcan that caused a crater to form when the Vulcan slammed into the ground. Aaron landing on the soft gaia, turning to peer over his shoulder at Simon.

Aaron watched as Simon gave sweeping kick to the Vulcan that hurled it towards him. He took the cue of Simon shouting, "Catch!" and dispelled his 'Fists of the Diawolf' spell and cocked back his right fist. He waited until the Vulcan was at point blank range to fling his flame engulfed right fist towards the cranium of the beast. "Take this ya prick." He said as he slammed his fist full force into the Vulcan's head flinging the beast down upon the ground. The Vulcan being tossed about like a rag doll by the force of the resulting impact's explosion.

Health: 100%
    Mana: 80%

Damage Log:
    Aaron Vs. Vulcan: 0% Damage Taken

Mana Log:
    - Explosive Fists (D-rank): 10% Magic consumed, 4 post cool-down
    - Fists of the Diawolf (D-rank): 10% Magic consumed, 4 post cool-down

Vulcan Pwn Log:

3 Vulcan Down

7 unrolled

Missions In Progress:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 23rd March 2014, 7:38 pm

Dice Roll

Missions In Progress:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd March 2014, 7:38 pm

The member 'Aaron Kyros' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcan's (Part One) NormalMonster Strange Vulcan's (Part One) WeakMonster Strange Vulcan's (Part One) StrongMonster
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 25th March 2014, 5:13 pm

Almost as if on a cue three more vulcans fell from the trees surrounding Simon and Aaron as soon as the first three bit the dust. Simon grinned and planted his feet wide "Oooh a trap! Good one too! Only problem, you put me in it."  While one vulcan was an average joe like it's predecesors one of the vulcans, directly in front of Simon, was easily a head taller and a good deal bulkier and the one opposite to it seemed a bit young and weaker then the others. Simon however didn't care about the danger of the situation he was giddy with excitement the vulcans had put them selves in a perfect position for a new move of his. The ground under their feet shined a brilliant gold as a magic circle 20 meters in diameter appeared in the forest, with the center being under Simon's feet. "Now then let me teach you the meaning of God." The circle would vanish and Simon's legs would begin to glow the same vibrant gold, any mage would be able to feel massive amounts of magic within them. The vulcans unimpressed by the light show attempted to tackle Aaron and Simon in a dog pile. That was a mistake.

Simon moved his mouth to say words to invoke the name of his technique but the words wouldn't reach the vulcan's ears till long after the attack finished. The words weren't slow the attack was just fast, very fast, mach 3 to be precise. Simon's first movement was to jump at the large vulcan, to Simon he appeared to be moving in painfully slow motion, to the vulcan he was a blur. Simon's jump would carry him behind the vulcan where he would launch a round house kick to the beast's back that would send him flying at the mid-size vulcan. The vulcan flew fast but Simon was still faster. Spring boarding off a nearby tree, that was destroyed in the process, Simon jumped behind the mid-size vulcan just as the two collided mid-air. Two masses now one would receive another round house kick from Simon sending them crashing into a nearby tree.

Still moving insanely fast Simon dashed behind them and once again kicked the writhing mass of monkey. This time they would collided with the smallest vulcan, who at the time had barely comprehended what was happening. It has just enough time to look up before it's larger brothers slammed into it. Simon had one more good kick in his attack and repeated his insanely rapid jump to behind the vulcans before one more time kicking the ball of confused primates into a large tree. There momentum would send them flying through several trees before they crashed into the ground. Simon then landed next to Aaron as his words at last reached the vulcans "Star Roundhouse." The magic in Simon's leg still held up, but the force and strain he had put on them had caused them to start bleeding extremely, fortunately already his phoenix fire's passive regeneration was kicking in to cushion the damage lightly as bright blue flames danced about his legs. Some distance away in the pit the normal sized and small vulcan would be down for the count, but the large one would manage to rise to it's feet. Beaten, bloody, but not done.

Health: 71%
    Mana: 65%

Damage Log:
    The cost of power: 30%
    Phoenix Fire Regen: 3%

Note: Simon loses 30% health when activity his powerful "The Meaning of God" spell from the strain it puts on his body.

Mana Log:
    -Falcon Heavenward (C-rank): 5% magic consumed, 2 post cooldown
    -Phoenix Flare (C-rank): 5% magic consumed, 5 post cooldown
    -Eagle Sweep (D-rank): 5% magic consumed, 1 post cooldown.
    -The Meaning of God(B-Rank+): 20%, 1 post duration left

Vulcan Pwn Log:

5 Vulcan Down

1 Damaged

4 unrolled

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 26th March 2014, 10:41 pm

Aaron upon the arrival of the second wave of Vulcan's grinned and cracked his knuckles, with each crack, the abnormal red and black haze-like flames could be seen briefly flickering to life as they flowed off of his fists. “Oi oi, don't think you can hog all of the fun Simonyan.” He said as he stepped back as the magic circle formed under them. The youth knew this was the time to distance himself and gather his mana so he could finish off any stragglers from the aftermath of the others assault.

Aaron felt his arms shaking with anticipation as he watched the back and forth volley executed by Simon. “What's the big idea taking all of the attention, ya prick?!” Aaron snapped angrily when the other's assault came to an end. The two smaller vulcan's now out for the count and the larger one recovering from the blows it had been dealt. “What a pain in the ass!” The youth proclaimed with obvious annoyance as he steadily carried himself upon the pads of his bare feet swiftly across the soft gaia resting under his feet.

“Oi, Monkey-yan, don't get cocky just 'cause ya survived that. I'm make a friggin' meal out your punk ass!” He snapped confidently as he licked his wolfish chops, his teeth, not just his canine's having now become sharp and noticeably pronounced as his maw seemed to widen. The male snorted angrily. If his composure hadn't made it clear, he was pissed like no tomorrow that Simon had just taken out two third's of the second horde with apparent ease leaving him with clean up duty. Then again, befitting his explosive magic, has a temper that could intimidate most mage's. A hardcore hot head who solves everything with brute strength. Aaron while approaching the large vulcan had seemed to have used his feet to roll up his pant legs as he walked.

By the top Aaron's speed hit it's full twenty miles per hour he engulfed his entire forearm in the abnormal red and black haze-like flame that seemed to gather round him like a dense shroud of smoke. One need not listen hard to hear the smaller explosions flickering inside of the blaze. “Four. . .” “. . That should be enough for you.” He said as he began to jump from one foot to the other bobbing from left to right, his flame-clad fists clenched and on guard if the vulcan lashed out before he got within range. As soon as he had hit point blank he quickly cocked back his right arm before launching it forward. The flames seeming to leech off of Aaron's forearm and onto the vulcan's torso where they burned briefly before releasing as explosion that consumed a five foot radius from the point of impact.

The recoil from the explosion blowing the vulcan back into the tree it had just removed itself from, albeit a bit deeper this time. Aaron unlike the Vulcan, had road out the explosion skidding to a stop he slid his right foot in a full one hundred eighty degree from the direction the vulcan was facing. He wasted no time gathering the haze-like blaze upon his legs. “This'll finish it.” He said with utter confidence as he allowed the vulcan to recover and begin charging him, the youth's back still turned.

“Too easy!” He said with clear disappointment, in the instant the Vulcan made motion to slam his clasped fists down upon Aaron the male would use his augmented speed to get into the Vulcan's frontal blindspot. While doing so, he had flung his right foot upward at an arched angle slamming his leg into the vulcan's right frontal lobe. Dropping back down to the ground for a mere few second he seemed to flicker as he reappeared in place to slam his foot into the exact opposite direction with his left foot. The combo being finished by a third kick to the back of the vulcan's cranium. The first two kicks having actually been meant to disorient the vulcan. All while preparing for the third kick which would unleash the tri-fecta explosion.

This chain explosion starting on the right of the Vulcan's body, then the left in the exact polar position, while the third and final kick was dealt to the back of the Vulcan's cranium blowing the gangly beast forward. The male shrugging as he stuffed his hands into his pant pockets upon landing. “Oi, Simonyan, let's try to get deeper into the forest.” Aaron said as he stood there panting a bit heavily. “Huff.. Huff.. Damn it. I knew using that chain was too big of a risk. . .” Aaron said as he fell backwards onto his back. He was panting heavily, sweat accumulating upon his brow at a steady pace. “Oi, Simonyan, I need you to buy me some time. . . my body needs to recover from taking the of all those explosions back to back.” The lower portion of his leg's showing clear signs of blow-back from the explosions, his feet bleeding profusely.

Aaron grumbled some as he pulled off his shirt and ripped off the sleeves. The removal of this shirt revealing the rest of the tribal semi-sleeve adorning his left shoulder and bicep. Aaron, despite his short stature was rather well built in terms of his musculature. Aaron sat there ripping apart his t-shirt. The torn sleeves soon being wrapped around his bloody feet.  

Break Down:

Last edited by Aaron Kyros on 29th March 2014, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions In Progress:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 26th March 2014, 10:42 pm

Monster Roll 3

Missions In Progress:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th March 2014, 10:42 pm

The member 'Aaron Kyros' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcan's (Part One) Boss Strange Vulcan's (Part One) Boss
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 27th March 2014, 4:00 pm

Simon shook his head as Aaron stepped aside for a break, the guy had been really flashy taking down the vulcan. But then again Simon had been substantially more so with the whole super sonic business and the glowy legs. He knew the power would soon fade and he would be left weak so he went ahead and charged deeper into the forest using his mach 3 speed to search for more vulcans. However he wouldn't find more vulcans, more vulcans would find him. Just as he reached the heart of the forest, about half a mile from Aaron there was a blur of movement from behind a tree coming towards Simon. It was insanely fast, he barely avoided it. He stumbled as he turned around to see what it was, he took in a breath as he saw it was a four armed vulcan. The beast stared at him and grinned, suddenly in his peripheral vision Simon saw there were two more vulcans, one on either side of him. Simon took a step back to prepare himself for the battle when he bumped into something large. He looked up and saw another 4 armed vulcan behind him staring down at him. Simon jumped into the center of the box the vulcans had made and grit his teeth, boxed in by vulcans twice in one day. But these four armed ones seemed like trouble they were really big and moved pretty fast. Not as fast as Simon, but still really fast.

Simon let his phoenix flame wrap around his legs as he invoked the name of another spell to boost his kicking power "Phoenix Talons!" The flames formed into talons around his legs, these would boost the power of his kicks to an even higher level when working in conjunction with his god mode powers. On top of that he activated his partial phoenix form to give himself fire wings and took to the air, he was about to be in a real tough fight he was going to pull out all the stops. Then all the vulcans pounced on him, the next few seconds were a flurry of flying monkey fists and flashes of blue flame whipping about at unreal speeds. Still moving at mach 3 Simon was too fast for the vulcans to even tough and with his wings out he had increased mobility and also had flight.  He swooped about, charged, dashed, and kicked twirling and sliding landing powerful kicks one after another on the vulcans slowly wearing them down as he in turn avoided their attacks. It was easy to avoid their blows, they were fast but not supersonic however their team work and organization but Simon in a tough spot he wasn't able to land many kicks and they were annoyingly light blows. Had he been able to take them on one at a time he would have over come them without trouble, but he didn't have that luxury.

After a few seconds of blurred combat Simon jumped over the head of the smallest vulcan and delivered a flaming kick downwards then sent him crashing into the ground, the beast wouldn't get up, finally seeing some progress Simon grinned. He would flap his wings hard to launch himself back into the fray launching a kick at the face of one of the four armed vulcans, it would hit home but immediately afterwards the skin on Simon's left leg tore and blood shot out. He screamed in pain and collapsed to the ground. He saw the golden light underneath his flaming talons dissipate and his mach 3 speed and insane strength left him. The three remaining vulcans now towered over him as he sat on the ground. Physically drained by his god leg magic he didn't have the strength to resist as they brought down a maelstrom of blows on him. It happened so fast, his legs couldn't support his weight and his flaming wings and talons had faded. The blows of the beasts were savage and strong each one was like having a massive weight dropped on him then have it picked up just for it to be dropped on him again.  

He wasn't sure how long it went on, everything went black after a little while. His bones were snapping and his was bleeding all over, he felt like he was going to die. As the thought crossed his mind, another crossed his mind. "YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I'M A GODDAMN PHOENIX!" Just as he said it he caught fire, blue flames surrounded him flickering and coating his body. Suddenly he felt strong again, he rose to his feet. The vulcans kept wailing on them with their fists but the blows didn't hurt anymore. He threw his arms wide as flames completely surrounded him and he yelled "REBIRTH FLAME!" Simon then proceeded to explode. A 20 meter diameter perfectly circular explosion of blue fire surrounded Simon and the vulcans. The vulcans recoiled, howled in pain and stumbled backwards as the powerful flames consumed them. After a moment the flames would die and Simon would be standing in the center of a crater with the three vulcans pressed against the edges. The last non-four armed vulcan wouldn't get back up and the four armed vulcans had severe injuries to show for their struggle. Simon fell to a heap on the ground, his major injuries had been healed and all his bleeding had stopped but the fatigue from his god powers wearing off and the nausea side effect of his rebirth flame was over powering he wouldn't be able to get up and fight for a while.

Health: 50%
    Mana: 45%

Damage Log:
    The cost of power: 30%
    Vulcan Beatdown: 65%

Heal Log:
    -Phoenix Fire Regen(3 Posts): 9%
    -Rebirth Flame: 35%

Note: Simon loses 30% health when activity his powerful "The Meaning of God" spell from the strain it puts on his body.

Mana Log:
    -Falcon Heavenward (C-rank): 5% magic consumed, 2 post cooldown [locked]
    -Phoenix Flare (C-rank): 5% magic consumed, 5 post cooldown
    -Eagle Sweep (D-rank): 5% magic consumed, 1 post cooldown. [locked]
    -The Meaning of God(B-Rank+): 20%, 0 post duration left [locked]
    -Rebirth Flame(B-Rank+): 20% [locked]

Note: "The Meaning of God" locks all of Simon's god leg spells and 'walk techniques and "Rebirth Flame" locks a handful of his phoenix fire spells namely:
    Phoenix Impact. Rebirth Flame and Phoenix Light also leaving him with 'rebirth sickness, an ailment that plagues him with nausea for 2 posts after the flame is used.

Vulcan Pwn Log:

8 Vulcan Down

2 Heavily Damaged

Note: Aaron leaving the bosses to you, but don't worry too much they got messed up pretty bad already, a few more attacks to each should end them or alternatively stall for two posts so I can get back in the fight.

Last edited by Kirahunter on 27th March 2014, 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 27th March 2014, 4:00 pm

The member 'Kirahunter' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Strange Vulcan's (Part One) StrongMonster Strange Vulcan's (Part One) NormalMonster
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 29th March 2014, 9:58 pm

Aaron grinned childishly, falling backwards his eyes shut as he began to snore loudly. His elongated fangs growing steadily. His horns also seemed to be growing some. He knew that Simon could hold out until he got there. He lay there for a while in a daze. . .

Five minutes later, Aaron's eyes opened once more his sclera had turned black, they seemed bottomless reflecting a hidden darkness welling within his body. His pupils had shrunk becoming more focused holding and animalistic fierceness. “I can hear it. . .” “Simon~yan is sufferin' if anyone is going to finish the bastard it's gotta be me!” He shouted the last part about defeating Simon at the top of his lungs the youth's voice forging a shock-wave in his surrounding's ripping through the forest. He hoped the reached the other. He knew he would become useful to have as a partner in the future. Aaron by now had sat up his feet still bleeding. Aaron rolled his neck each crack making flames flicker to life around his neck.The male grimacing as he rolled backwards onto his back, his legs curled to his chest. His lower limbs swinging forward, the mere motion sending him popping off the ground and into the air, his landing resounding throughout the forest. The male all the while had been sniffing the surrounding forest to catch a hint of Simon's scent. “Good. He isn't too far away.”

With this said, Aaron took off running, the male grinning maliciously as his haze-like flames seemed to be steadily flowing out of his body. “That prick better have left me someone fun to fight.” He said as he leapt upwards and began traveling the trees to make up for lost time. Aaron's current method of travel seeming almost animalistic. He was traveling on all fours at a rather impressive speed through the trees. His body consecutively hurling itself from one tree to the next.

Soon enough, Aaron had arrived just in time to witness the massive explosion. “So cool! Who would have fought the shorty had such an awesome attack.” Aaron said as he stood observing the blast. He was somewhat surprised to see Simon in such bad condition. An annoyed scowl now playing upon his visage. “What the hell man. I won't accept it. . .”, he snapped angrily. “someone like you being stronger than me. . . has got to be a mistake.” The last part leaving his being in a rather disappointed tone.

Aaron flashed Simon a disgusted look as he descended into the crater, his feet still bleeding. His blood smearing along the ground as he slid into the crater. The males appearance now much more beastial, while he retained the physical shell of a human, the state of his eyes, the sharpness of his nails, and the now foot long horns protruding from his head made him look more like a demon. “Just sit there and stay out of the way.” Aaron snapped as the final change took place. From above Aaron's ass something could be seen growing. Within a matter of seconds the youth had grown a rather large thick golden-furred tail. The adornment whipping about wildly tossing up the rubble from the explosion.

Aaron's scowl was still present as he cracked his knuckles and approached the Troll Kong that had been the first of the two to recover. “Those extra arms look troublesome. . .” He mumbled to himself as he leapt into the air. “let's break them.” He said as his legs were rapidly engulfed in the black and red haze.  The haze flowing off of his body freely. The male swung his right foot forth from the haze which flowed with his appendage. The flames wrapped around his leg roasting the lower half of his pant leg to ashes within second. Aaron's leg slammed into the arm of the Troll Kong. The flames leeching off of his leg they would rapidly grow in volume as they engulfed the arms of the massive vulcan. Aaron's body seemed to slowly drift downwards, a silent word leaving him in the midst of the explosion. “Bang.” He said within the explosion as it burst outwards leaving the vulcan's mouth smoking and its body covered in gushing lacerations. Aaron stepped to the side watching with a grin as the beast fell forward.

Breakdown:

Last edited by Aaron Kyros on 31st March 2014, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 30th March 2014, 6:57 pm

Simon let out a pained groan he really hated regeneration sickness it was worse then the worst of motion sickness for dragon slayers. He was vaguely aware of Aaron finishing off one of the two vulcans. He was surprised that Aaron finished the job in just one shot he wasn't sure if he should be shocked by Aaron's strength or be shocked by how well he himself had weakened them before hand. Simon looked at where the second of the four armed vulcans had been laying a moment ago and was surprised to see that the beast had somehow gotten up and was staggering towards Simon with a face of grim determination on it's face. Simon sighed and started dragging himself to his feet, he figured he would just have to deal with this one himself. Nausea swept over him like screaming teen girls into a store on black friday that is simultaneously hosting a boy band concert and giving away free money. After several painful seconds Simon was on his feet staring at the vulcan. Simon grit his teeth "Let's finish this asshole."

He pulled back his arm ready to try and punch the vulcan but just as he did so the vulcan punched him in the gut and the forceful impact stacked with Simon's churning stomach resulted in an unholy blast of puke spewing from Simon's mouth all over the front of the vulcan. The vulcan recoiled and Simon wiped his mouth "Ugh dude not cool. Don't punch a dude in the gutt when he has rebirth sickness. That's just wrong." Simon groaned and clutched his stomach, shit hurt like hell. If he never did that again it would be way too soon. He then pulled back his fist again, he wrapped the arm in his phoenix fire and punched the vulcan in the chest(and much on accident right where the puke was). On that day the world learned an interesting lesson about phoenix anatomy, their puke is highly flammable.(This scientific discovery would some day cure can- who are we kidding there has never been a more pointless scientific discovery then this little bi t of weirdness.) The bile caught flame and roared up in a raging blue vomit fueled inferno. The flame however quickly sputtered out and the vulcan seemed more grossed out and ticked off then hurt. Simon flopped to the ground "I softened him- uuuuugh up for you." He gave Aaron a weak thumbs up and passed out.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 31st March 2014, 6:30 pm

Aaron had peered over his shoulder just in time to see Simon vomit all over the Vulcan. The youth falling to the ground laughing, “Gahahahaha. What a friggin' loser.” He exclaimed as he lay on the ground clutching his gut. “That was priceless.” He said as wiped away a tear and sat up. It was at this time that he had taken note of the Vulcan now charging up. Aaron was quick to get to his feet. The clash between the two beast's being rather odd. Aaron, of all thing's he could have done, had decided to headbutt the Vulcan. The males horns sinking into the creatures skull with ease.

This decision, would soon prove foolish as Aaron now found himself stuck to the Vulcan. “Oi, let me go ya fu-” His words being cut short as the Vulcan took hold of him, the youth screaming out in agony as the Vulcan's four hands squeezed down on him, ripping him from its skull he would be slammed against the ground rather fiercely. Aaron coughed up what looked like blood upon impact with the ground. “Fuck. Did anyone get the numbers on that train?” He said weakly before receiving a forceful punch to the gut from the Vulcan. Once more, he coughed up blood. “. . . this is so lame.” He muttered angrily at himself as he limply rolled out of the way.

The Vulcan was quick to follow after him. The beast drawing back its lower arms only to swing them forward, slamming them into Aaron he would be thrown out of the crater and slam into a tree. The sheer momentum of being thrown like that driving him through the tree and into the tree behind it. The Vulcan, now suffering from blurred vision due to the blood gushing from the impalement it had suffered was thrashing about tryign to find it's prey.

Meanwhile, Aaron had managed to pull himself out of the tree. His entire body ached and he fell forward coughing up more blood. “Looks like I still can't use it.” He said as he pulled himself off of the ground. He wiped away the blood that had gathered on his face. “I'm no good like this!! I need to become stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger!!” He yelled angrily as he took hold of the tree he had been sent through. The males strength was truly beyond that of a mere human. The youth seeming to struggle for a moment before the trees roots finally gave way at the tree was ripped from the ground. Half-way up the tree had broken in half leaving its remains sharpened like a gathering of swords.

“Take this ya monkey bastard.” Aaron snapped angrily as he swung around in a circle four times before throwing the remains of the tree at the Vulcan. The Vulcan, as Aaron had expected, had caught the tree's remains. This too, was part of his haf-baked plan. The vulcan's line of sight now hindered by the tree was the moment the youth had been waiting for. Aaron dashed forwards gathering the black and red blaze around his legs he would use it to propel himself forward at the Vulcan. The youth's left leg swinging forward as he was still a good three feet away from the Vulcan. The flame ripping off of his leg in the shape of a crescent-like blade only to shroud the tree trunk. Aaron landing on the ground, his breathing heavy. “Shit, just one more.” He yelled at himself as he leapt forward, his right leg lurching forward and slamming into the blazing tree. The moment of impact setting off a chain reaction that blew up the tree. The explosion spreading much further than the previous explosion's thanks to the added fuel of the tree. The vulcan being sent flying backwards now ablaze with smaller explosion's rippling off of its fur.

Breakdown:

Missions In Progress:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 31st March 2014, 7:13 pm

Simon struggled to his feet again his nausea slowly wearing off and climbed out of the crater and threw a backwards glance at the collection of trashed vulcans. His stomach was still doing somersaults but as a phoenix he had supernatural healing rates, which could be visibly seen in action as blue flames danced around on his injuries slowly healing them. He did his best focus on Aaron but his vision rocked and the world was still swimming and spinning a bit so his focus was abstract at best. "Alright well that worked out. Sorry I was so shit today. I played my aces way too soon. Let this be a little lesson, never pull your 'endgame' attacks halfway through the fight. Especially when they have incapacitating side effects." Scanning the trees around him Simon noticed a lack of movement, as if the restless vulcans had finally calmed down. "Oi I think we scared these guys into calming their shit. We are probably good to call this job complete now."

He started awkwardly stumbling back in the direction not waiting for Aaron to follow. "Anyway new guy, you did some good work here. I think you have a future in Fairy Tail. I'll try to be a bit more of a badass role model in the future." On top of feeling like shit, Simon was honestly embarrassed. He had let the vulcans incapacitate him really easily and forced Aaron to bear a heavy load considering his rank. He also regretted using his ultimate god leg move just to show off, he could have taken the vulcans they were fighting rather easily without it and then he wouldn't be in as bad shape as he was now. But at least he got some solid practice with his powers and helped Aaron get good field experience. So all in all it wasn't too bad a day, except how his breakfast, lunch and dinner from the last week were trying to make a come back. But the vulcans were beat and the rest were scared straight as far as Simon was concerned. "Oh yeah Aaron if you want that fight it's going to have to wait I have a lot of sleeping and eating to do first." He allowed himself a painful laugh, another job completed in the name of Fairy Tail.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 31st March 2014, 9:03 pm

Aaron coughed some as he walked out of the smoke that had been left over from the explosion. “What an annoying bastard.” He said as he rolled his right shoulder causing it to crack a few times. Aaron seemed to be staggering his vision blurring as he body gradually returned to normal. The youth falling forward, his coughing returning as blood now seeped from his gullet. The youth was quick to draw himself back up to his feet and climb out of the crater. “Fight? Oh yeah. That ain't gonna cut it ya prick.” Aaron said cockily as he made the last step forward out of the crater. He looked worse-off than Simon. The male's body tattered in wounds, wood chips still planted in his body from the tree's explosion. His face covered in blood, his arms having finally gone limp.

Aaron's staggering seemed to grow worse as he approached Simon. He felt weak, his legs steadily losing strength. “Too many.” He said as he fell forward. Aaron now lay there unconscious, snoring loudly. It had not been a spells affects that had done all of this to him. This was simply a side-effect of becoming a Diawolf, even the passive transformations of being the Monster took a huge toll on his body. To make matters worse, he was still losing blood, and fast. The ground around him seeming to turn red from his blood as it flowed from his wounds. He lay fast asleep for only a few minutes before sitting up. The males stomach rumbled loudly. “Oi, Simon-yan, cook one of those Vulcan's for me. I'm too hungry to make it back to the guild.”

Missions In Progress:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:10 pm