Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nyx
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )  - Page 2 Empty Re: The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )

Post by SilverRose 16th April 2014, 2:52 pm

Neko smiled at him as if he told a familiar story. Yes little one I figured it may have been something along those lines. Neko looked up and around to make sure no one was near or close enough to hear then leaned down to whisper in his ear. Ive come here because of the dark gods and there pet's. You see...... Neko bit his lip like he where holding something painful back from falling out of his mouth. ...... Nyx's temple is gone..... Not like it was burned down... Its just no longer there... and I cant find any clues as to where Nyx may have gone. I very rarely feel her in dreams any more. Im worried that the dark gods and goddesses have started to make there move on the world. Neko bit back on tears trying not to tear up as he remembered going to where her temple once was. When he saw that it was no longer there he fell to his knees and started crying. Not only did he have no love but he was also without a mother as well. Now all he had left was fairy tail and his brother and his family. Neko shuddered a bit then looked up smiling. I wanted to know if you and your father would be willing to help me find out whats going on..

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )  - Page 2 Empty Re: The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )

Post by Daemon Spade 18th April 2014, 12:55 am

Daemon set down his drink as he looked at his uncle shocked at the news of lady Nyx's unknown fate. Unbeknownst to the two Luna had walked to the top of the stairs and heard everything then gasped rather loudly before leaving the body she was using while leaving a small amount of her energy in the body to keep it from decomposing. The Goddess Luna practically jumped down the stairs her original form was that of a twenty year old woman with a slender yet very tone body, her hair was a pale radiant silver, her eyes were a rich onyx. Her outfit was a miko kimono with a large crescent moon on the right hand sign. "if my sister was gone I would have sensed it that I can assure you Neko , like me; she may have hidden amongst the mortal... " A young with onyx black hair burst through the front door having sensed Luna's presence. hers eyes darted around the room until they locked on to Luna the girl quickly rushed over and hug tackled her. "SISTER !!!!! "

OCC: jut figured it would be funny also yes I will have Daemon sr. show up to help sort this whole mess out

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )  - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )  - Page 2 Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 18th April 2014, 5:30 pm

Nekos eyes watched as the other girl rushed luna. Neko stared at her eye balling her. Neko kept his hand on his blade as he studied her full body and the very bad feeling aura coming off of her. His eyes turned to dagger on the new girl as he glared. Who are you and why do you call lady Luna your sister. If you so much as claim to be someone your not Ill split you in two right here and now. I promise you if you say the wrong persons name you will die. Nekos voice had gone grave and a darker aura radiated from him. As soon his aura became visible the bar emptied almost instantly leaving just Luna him Jr and the new girl alone.

Who

Are

You!!

occ: butthead!! No nyx cant show up. This will start as story plot for us okie dokie? The search for nyx and maybe luna if she disappears.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 21st April 2014, 3:14 pm

( it was a joke man plus the girl will be more like a vessel for a part of nyx's power )

Daemon stared at the scene in front of him yet once the child stated she was Lady Luna's sister, he quickly walked over and pulled her aside away from silver and gently sniffed at her scent. He smelled no stench of graveyard soil and the only thing filling his nostrils was the scent of Lady Nyx. She's not human, her scent is much like Lad Nyx but it feels weak compared to the original... I agree junior." Daemon turned to see another child with the same look as the other one with his father. I take it that Lady nyx spilt her powers to escape her pursuers ?" Daemon senior nodded and instructed the two girls to move next to each other. As the two did as instructed a purple sigil appeared around them. As the two touched their bodies began to merge into a girl in her early teens wearing a dark purple kimono with black hair and dark blue eyes. Okay next time we have to split give me a worrying. The girl says to herself rubbing her sore neck .

The bloody fang Inn ( Open to anyone )  - Page 2 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 21st April 2014, 3:53 pm

Neko sighed lowering his sword he looked at all of them sitting down. S-sorry.... its just when I cant find anything about my mother I get a little worried and scared. Neko took another shot then turned back to face the girl. Im truely sorry. I didnt mean to scare you if I did. Can you tell us whats going on ???

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 28th April 2014, 6:15 pm

The young girl nodded and walked oer to the bar and sat down on a stool before asking one of the two spades for a smoke. After lighting a smoke and exhaling a cloud of smoke the younger version of Nyx looked off into the distance. It was just a regular night I was enjoying my time with star gazing when I sensed multiple entities enter. These creatures were different normally anything that enters my barrier is put into a deep sleep " Nyx sighed and put out the smoke into an ash tray.

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 12:32 am