Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

PvP rules and battle system suggestion!

PvP rules and battle system suggestion! Empty PvP rules and battle system suggestion!

Post by Guest 12th March 2014, 10:18 pm

There are some who want PvP rewards and ranking systems. But in its current state PvP doesn’t have the rules or a system to avoid it from being avoidable. The following is my suggestion of a solution.

Introduction::

The golden rule::

Bottom line::

Basic stats::

Advanced stats::

Speed in depth::

Spell damage and character defenses::

What else?::

Conclusion::
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

PvP rules and battle system suggestion! Empty Re: PvP rules and battle system suggestion!

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 13th March 2014, 5:01 am

I love your idea, I just have a suggestion as well, why not create a stat system as a whole with a way to receive stat points. Like we include stamina in there since speed isn't what decides how many actions you can do rather how fast you do them

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PvP rules and battle system suggestion! Empty Re: PvP rules and battle system suggestion!

Post by Guest 13th March 2014, 9:40 am

What its called could be stamina if that's what more people would like over speed. But the idea is that everyone is default unless otherwise stated in their magic. This includes things put into characters natural abilities not just spells. So in a way if it made sense for your character to have naturally more health or speed then you could say so. I just don't want to add too many stats because then it would get overly complicated.
    Geno
    Geno

Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : Me, Myself and I and the Mother♥♪!?ers that I came with!
    Experience : 6250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Fool's Arcana
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Geno 14th March 2014, 4:03 am

i actually think this is a really good jumping off point, i know that someone else has been working on a stat system too you guys should maybe talk about working on that together

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme Music:

PvP rules and battle system suggestion! Aa9HcbG
    Zeno
    Zeno

Emotional Tempest 1

Emotional Tempest 1

Administrator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- H-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- Villain- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Major Arcana
    Second Skill: Minor Arcana
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeno 15th March 2014, 3:38 am

Most of this might be integratable in the upcoming stat system up to a certain extend.

The main point of the system that's currently on the way is determining how much damage a character takes in different situations when a hit is taken. All the rest will still be up to the RPers.

What I'm concerned about when it comes to implement these systems is having everything be defined by numbers and the lack of freedom people will feel as a result.

PvP rules and battle system suggestion! Zeno1_by_gramcrackers-d7l4bjh

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 9:50 pm