Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find the Ring! (Zenneth, solo)

Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 337,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rift Skin
    Second Skill: Ishrowan's Gift
    Third Skill:

Find the Ring! (Zenneth, solo) Empty Find the Ring! (Zenneth, solo)

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 5:57 am

It was a bright sunny day in Oak Town with not a cloud in the sky. The trip to arrive here went off without a hitch and with his first job for Sabretooth he walked down the streets with a determined conviction in his step. He stood tall and proud as he walked pass the people that filled the market streets. He smiled softly at the people doing their everyday business and looked through some of the wares that were here. He still had time to spend before the appointment and stopped by a restaurant to have an omelet and coffee. He enjoyed the last bit of peace that he would have before the job so he ate slowly, savoring each bite. He enjoyed what little peace he could get out of these situations, but all good things had to come to an end. And with a smile he paid the bill to the restaurant and made his way to the house where his client awaited him.

How hard could a D-rank job be?
    Zeon
    Zeon

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Find the Ring! (Zenneth, solo) Empty Re: Find the Ring! (Zenneth, solo)

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 6:15 am

Alexander walked with a brisk step to the client’s house. He did not arrive late at all, but in fact 5 minutes early to his scheduled appointment. He shook off some wrinkles from his clothing and gave 3 knocks. He then waited for about 15 seconds before the door opened before him. He smiled to the lady before him, one Emy Milton had a job for him. He gave a small bow before saying, “Hello my name is Alexander Zenneth of the Sabretooth guild. I have come regarding a job for me?”  He then waited politely for an answer.

The lady answered, “Of course Mr. Zenneth. I was just about to make some tea. Would you care to have some?” Alexander nodded as he stepped inside, the house was cozy and modest. He actually liked it as he sat down on one of the sofas. This woman was being extremely hospitable to the mage, but this was a business meeting first and foremost. So he asked the question as he received the cup of tea, “So what seems to be the problem Miss Milton?” And what came next would be the instructions to the job at hand…
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 6:32 am

Alexander had a sip of tea and found it just a tad bitter, so he added a cube of sugar to the tea. Tasting it again he felt satisfied of the taste. He listened patiently as Emy related her story, “Well I was walking home from the market yesterday when I tripped and fell. My ring slipped out of my finger and fell into the river.” Alexander took another sip of the tea as he listened to the story. It was tragic to lose something precious from somebody you cared for. Alexander too had somebody to care for as well until she was taken from him. Still he bears the emotional scars of the incident that got him expelled from the rune knights and lost something he truly cared for. Alexander answered the lady, “I see and did it wash down from the currents of the river?”

Emy nodded, “And if my fiancée were to find out that I lost something so precious…” Emy began to have tears flow from her eyes when Alexander stood up from his seat, “It will not come to that Miss. I will scour the river until the ring is found. You have my word on it. Thank you for the tea Miss Milton, but I best be off while there is still light in the sky. Wish me luck.”
    He stepped out of the house and walked to the bridge, it was going be a time consuming job.

However Alexander gave his word. And his word was law to him...
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 6:58 am

Alexander checked out the scene of the accident, but pedestrian traffic removed all traces of the mishap. Not like it would help much since it fell into the river, but he would have liked a starting point where the accident may be. So he started his journey down the river until it got to the outskirts of town. He paid excruciating detail with every step he took for there was a chance that it washed up on the banks, but so far no luck. It was going to be one of those long jobs.

Alexander paused and breathed some of the fresh clean air as he pondered a bit. There was something that he was missing, but couldn’t get his finger on it. Where could that ring have gone? He sighed as he continued down the walk by the river. He continued to do scour the area for another 10 minutes, but still nothing could be found. What was he missing? There must be some kind of detail he could have forgotten.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 7:41 am

Alexander started to turn back and walk back to Oak town. Maybe another scour would give him a different insight that he was missing. He needed to find the ring before sun went down or it would be next to impossible to find it. There must have been something he overlooked, but it seemed unlikely. He was wasting his time, it was not going to be washed up on the banks. It was going to be in bottom of the river, but how was he going to find it? It would be next to impossible to find if that was the case. Zenneth muttered under breath, “Damn this will be a pain.”

It was pure serendipity that he found a glow that reflected in the sunlight. That’s what it was! The angle of the sun gave a golden glint to the rings location deep in the river. He laughed at his own luck and stepped in the water slowly to grab the ring, but of course fate had other things in store.
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 7:57 am

Alexander was about ready to grab the ring, ending this long boring job once and for all. However fate decided that instead that a fish was to decide to swallow the ring at this very moment and this very moment. However to add insult to injury the fish went between Alexander’s legs and caused the mage to fall flat on his face into the water. This was not Alexander’s proudest moment, in fact it pissed him off. He had to breathe in deeply so that he would he would not lose himself to anger.

He instead got to the edge of the river and tried to find the fish. He could still do this now that he knew where the ring was. All he had to do was catch the fish and gut it for the ring. A feat easier said than done. He needed something to catch the fish without damaging the ring. He then laughed when he realized he had one sword that would help him succeed. He extended his hand and said the one word that would guarantee the ring back, “Godspeed.”
    Zeon
    Zeon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Zeon 1st March 2014, 8:12 am

The sword materialized from the hilt first, before the blade came into being like a surge of electricity. Godspeed was an excellent blade when he wanted an extra burst of speed, but was also a sword that sparked with electrical magic. He had a smile on his face as he threw the blade into the water, causing an electrical surge in the water coursed through the river. Alexander was about ready to chalk it as a mission success, when not 1 but 10 dead fish rose to the surface. He swore under his breath, for now he had to gut them all until he found the ring. He sighed, Alexander was quickly learning to hate D-rank jobs.

It took about an hour and 8 fishes gutted, but after about 30 minutes he found the engagement ring. He was tired, smelled like fish and had a smile on his face. He walked back to Oak Town where people gave him a wide berth cause of the smell, but it mattered little to him. He knocked 3 times on the door to Emy’s home and said, “Sorry it took a while, but the job is complete. Sorry but it may best for me not to go inside.” Emy held her nose as she grabbed the ring, but a small smile crawled on her face. She quickly went to give Alexander the jewels, in which the mage bowed graciously, and closed the door. Now Alexander was going to rent a room and a bath…

The end.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:44 pm