Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~

Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Apollo
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavens God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Empty A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 1:58 pm

Machi walked down the dirt road which lead into a village up ahead. "That must be it." She told herself, increasing her speed as she wanted to see just what was going on. She was a fan of Beanstalk village, it was a fairly nice place which didn't hav much magic, which in tern made it a fairly peaceful, and criminal free farming land. Despite this, she had never been there before. She had been, however, able to see the bean stalk for the past 30 minutes or so of walking.

Walking into the actual village was something... different. There was a group of people gathered around someone or something. the people were all fairly angry about something, and were complaining and asking for the person to do something. Listening in on the conversation, the blue haired Valkyrie heard what they were yelling about.

"My crops have grown thorns!" One of them yelled.
    "How am I supposed to work under these conditions?!?"
    "One of my carrots Hissed at me when i tries to harvest it!"

Theses certainly were some odd concerns, however, Machi decided it would be best to see who was in the middle. She pushed some of the people out of her way, her sword on one hip, and the 4 inch in diameter pouch on the other side. Getting closer to the front of the crowed, she could hear someone speaking back. "I know of the problems and I am sorry," He spoke. the mans voice sounded nervous, yet kind. It sounded almost as if he was trying to calm down the angry crowd before him. "I have contacted a mage and she will be getting here shortly. I swear, I am sorry for the inconvenience but I can only hope that this women can save our farm!"  

"A women?!?" shouted one of them.
    "You hired one mere women to deal with out problem! Our plants are obviously possessed!"
    "We need an exorcist, no, a team of exorcists! Not just one simple mage girl to do the job!"

Machi walked out from the crowd, and walked towards the man in the center. he was short, and plump. He was wearing a purple and light violet stripped suit. "Oh thank you!" the man shouted, bowing towards Machi as he whipped away a few tears. She turned around, her blue hair blowing as the wind picked up. "My name is Machi Orgullo," She began.

"Why should we care?" shouted one of the men.
    "Yeah why should we?!?"

Machi merely gave a smug little smile, and turned towards the crowd of people. "I'm here to save your village from its current infestation."

Word Count: 442/200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Signature_for_machi___ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d73x5md
    EXP: 0/150
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Empty Re: A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 2:23 pm

The crowd quieted down, a bit confused as they stared at the women who was currently standing next to the mayor. She could here them mutter to each other, however, Machi didn't care much. "Your Mayor has hired me to take care of your current problem. there is no telling what it could be, it is a good possibility that someone has cured your Crops. It also could also simply be something contaminating the water." Her eyes then turned to daggers as she began to walk towards the crowd of people. "I was briefed before hand, and i promise you that I will get to the bottom of this. I hope that by the time i make my leave this city can be at peace with once again." She sounded confident, and sure of herself. That was the way Machi always was as she began to walk out from the gap, and towards the crowd of people. 

They all moved out of her way, looking at her determination. No one wanted to get in the way of this women, for it appeared that she had the capabilities to strike them down just for trying. The blue haired Valkyrie could hear the mayor saying 'thank you' repeatedly towards Machi for both helping with the crops, and the ferocious crowd. She turned around, giving a wink and a smile. "You can count on me, I'll be back soon alright?" she told the man, facing back towards in front of her and beginning to rush out to the path before her, and heading towards the crops.

"Uhm, Miss Orgullo?" she heard a voice say as she exited the crowed. She turned around, seeing how the mayor had followed her. "Uhm, i don't mean to embarrass you but... the crops are that way." The man spoke, pointing in the complete opposite direction then the one Machi was running in. 

her face turned a bit red, however, she merely shrugged as she laughed it off. "What, I knew that." She spoke, a failed attempt to cover up her mistake. "I shall be off!" she spoke, charging in the direction that the mayor was pointing too. "Oops..." She told herself, shrugging off the feeling of embarrassment as she began to see the fields up ahead. "I guess I'm almost there." She spoke, now only a few meters ahead. 

Word Count: 392/200

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Signature_for_machi___ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d73x5md
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2014, 2:23 pm

The member 'Machi Orgullo' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ NormalMonster
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 2:29 pm

As Machi neared the crops, she stopped real quick. "Is it smart to just charge in there?" She asked herself, doubtign herself a bit about the likely hood of something going wrong. She then merely shrugged. "Its a bunch of plants with thorns, whats the worst that could happen?" The blue haired Valkyrie asked herself as she began to walk in. However, as her first foot entered she began to hear something odd. "Whats this?" She asked herself, turning her head. Her eyes widened a bit as she jumped back out of the farm. 

Her blue hair danged across her face as she saw 5 creatures crawling towards her. They had cute little faces, however giant corn like bodies. She was a bit confused at first, however, realized she didn't have time to ask questions. The 5 Corn like demons began to breath in air, and Machi only scratched her head. "Corn demons?" She asked herself. However, it was then they all let loose, causing rays of corn to shoot out towards her. "You got this Machi!" She shouted, reaching over to the pouch on her side and ripping off the string which held it together. Machi then leaped into the air as Gold feathers flew onto her back, giving her gold, violet glowing wings. 

Thanks to her wings, she had successfully dodged the 5 blasts of corn. "My turn!" She spoke, charging down as she drew her blade and lading in the center of the 5 corn like demons. "I got it!" she shouted, slamming her Angels Talon into the chest of one of the demons. "Got ya!" she shouted, kicking the demon off her blade as she took a few steps back. The demon appeared to be heavily damaged, however, managed to get back on its feet. "Well crap..." She spoke, scratching the back of her head. "You little guys can take more damage then i gave you credit for." It was then she looked up at the sun in the sky, and sighing. "All Right Leto, I'm going to need your help on this one!" She then held out her hand, and clenched it into a fist. 

"You got it!" Shouted a little voice. it was then  that just a few feet above Machi's head that a small, purple glowing fairy appeared. "Just tell me what to do!"

Word Count: 391/200

Last edited by Machi Orgullo on 28th January 2014, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2014, 2:29 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 3:12 pm

Machi soured the skies, watching the corn demons below her watch her back. they were starting to creep her out, however, she saw as they sucked in air again. "Here we go again!" She shouted. "Leto, get ready," she began, speaking to the fairy to prepare her. "Yes ma'am!" the fairly replied, preparing herself her magical energy in order to support. It was at this point that the 5 corn demons spewed their pellets towards Machi. 3 of them missed her completely, however, one came right towards her. She flew out of the way, however, she flew right into another. It slammed into her side and she began to fall to the ground. It was a stinging pain, however, she didn't let it get to her.

"You little guys are strong!" she shouted, flying back into the air and resuming her previous position. "Any ideas Leto?" she asked the fairy. She merely flew around Machis head as she thought. "You could always try to go full frontier on them. Just attack them all at once and hope that your attacks land?"

Machi sighed at this idea, however, it seemed to be the only thing she truly could do. "Well, i got nothing else to try." she spoke, lifting up her blade, and looking back down at the little bastards. "Lets do this!" she shouted as she charged down. She landed quickly on her feet, and as she began to swing her blade, 3 of the corn demons leaped out of the way. However, two stayed where they were, one of which was the previous demon who had just been hit. "Here I go!" she shouted, slamming her sword into the sides of both the demons, and watching as she cut right through.

She heard the sound of the demons whale as she watched the souls leave the body. Both the the demons fled from the corn, and she watched as the corn cobs turned back to normal and hit the ground. "Two down..." She spoke, then turning around to see that one of the corn demons had flung themselves towards Machi. "Nice try..." she muttered, lifting up her blade and slashing the creature with it. She watched as the soul left its body, and it split into two. "That makes three." She spoke, pulling off the awesome counter as she looked at the two remaining corn demons. "Whose next," She spoke, lifting up her blade towards the two demons, her body void of any seat.

Word Counter: 415/200
    Foes: 2/5

Last edited by Machi Orgullo on 28th January 2014, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2014, 3:12 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 7:30 pm

Machi watched as the two corn demons before her readied for another attack. "Damn it..." She spoke, her side still a bit in pain from the previous blast of corn pellets it had just taken. "Machi, are you okay?!?" Leto asked. [blur]"Yeah, I'm fine."  she stated, looking back at the demon as she lifted up her blade, "I just can't give them the chance to attack with the pellet attack again." She took a deep breath, and charged forward. 

the blue haired Valkyrie slashed her sword towoards one of the demons, causing to loose its concentration even thought she ended up missing. "Damn it..." She spoke,  then turning her head to see that the other demon had thrown itself towards Machi. She managed to leap into the air, using her wings to fly even higher in the sky then she would have before. It was then that the little demon looked towards her, and began to spew forth the pellets into the sky. 

"Not this again!" she shouted, dodging out of the way and flying back to the ground, slamming her sword into the ground where the Plant demon used to stand. it had managed to leap out of the way, avoiding the attack. She looked up, and gripped her blade even tighter, this time with both hands. "You people are really starting to get annoying..." she spoke, Leaping back into the sky and then opening up her mouth, begging to suck in the sun light. "Time to use magic..." she told herself, continuing to consume the light around her, preparing for her next attack.

Word Counter: 265/200
    Foes: 2/5

Last edited by Machi Orgullo on 28th January 2014, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2014, 7:30 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 7:47 pm

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th January 2014, 7:47 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ FailedBlock

#5 'Damage Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Miss A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Attack

#6 'Block Dice' :
    A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block A Wizard's Grace ~Mission/Private~ Block

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:51 am