Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi) Empty The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th January 2014, 9:17 am

Quiet.  Sunny.  Windy.
    It was truly a perfect day.  The sun was shining, the birds were chirping their lovely song of nature and the trees, bushes, plants and grass could be heard dancing along as wind struck.  A figure could be seen in the scenery.
    Carrying a double edged spear, its red handle resting on its shoulder, the figure was a male.  The man had long, dark blue hair that was carefully pinned together.  The male would wear traditional clothing, and has a wooden prosthetic arm.
    Would you be surprised if I told you it was Ayeseru?
    I would be too.

Ayeseru was calmly walking through a forest.  Having a pleasant walk, breathing in the smell of fresh grass and wood.  Yes...  It really has been a very long time since Ayeseru last felt as he did now.  He felt alive.  Sane.  He has all of this thanks to Shuhei, a man he very much admires.
    However, Ayeseru's sanity comes at a cost for him to pay, and that would be his strength.
    As he is now, Ayeseru is extraordinarily weak.  For you see, Ayeseru's insane persona roaming inside of him learned all of the magic, and he won't allow his sane part use it without proving himself.

Still, he had freedom to enjoy.  That was enough.  He emerged from the forest and saw his destination - the Serene Cliff.  He sighed in relief.  "I'm almost there..."
    The Serene Cliff really held no meaning to him.  All it really is to him is a nice, calming view.  Ayeseru sighed.
    "Let's get on with it."

As Ayeseru got to the base, he was able to spot a human figure at the top. Before he squint his eyes to give himself a better view, that person had walked further to the edge of the cliff which would block his vision. Curious, Ayeseru began to pick up the paste, lightly jogging to the top.
    Up there, he found his figure, but the brilliant light of the sun shone over the figure. The figure was a very slim one - one of a lady. The sunlight going to Ayeseru's eyes was blinding his vision, and so he rose his arms to block the sunlight as the figure stood there, facing away from him.

"Who are you..?"

OOC - Since my avatar isn't completed I'll still be using my insane persona's avatar for now, but to get a sense of how Ayeseru looks like right now, click on this link : http://www.zerochan.net/1613402
    P.S my character doesn't have Ren's scar.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Mentor : Apollo
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavens God Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi) Empty Re: The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi)

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 10:00 am

The Valkyrie stood there. Her light blue hair blew with the wind as she took a deep breath. She had never been here before, but so far she was enjoying the peace, the serenity of it all. The blue haired Valkrie, Machi, was dressed in fairly normal attire. At least, normal for her. She was wearing a black zip up shirt which was fairly tight, and zipped up fairly low showing off most of her cleavage. Her blue hair was done up in 2, long pony tails, as usual, by a pair of blue and black stripped hair bands. Machi had on a black short skirt which had a slit down the right of it making sure that it didn't constrict her movement, however, at the price of showing off her just a big of her white underwear. The skirt came down to a few inches above her knees. On her right side was a light blue sheath which kept her sword, and on her right side was a small, 4 inch in diameter pouch.

Machi wasn't completely sure why exactly she had come to a place like this. She wasn't much for peace and quiet. Machi had always been the type of girl who loved activity. Then again, it took her a few hours jog to get to this point so she needed a break. "Yeah I can't do it..." She sighed, turning around and beginning to walk off from the edge of the cliff. "that was a nice break, back to training." 

She let loose a simple sigh as she lifted her foot, however, before she could place it onto the ground she heard someone calling for her, or towards her for that matter. She turned her head, a bit confused. "Someone else is here?" Machi muttered to herself, walking to the edge of the cliff, and looking down.  There was a man at the base of the cliff, and was looking up towards Machi. The young Valkyrie bent down and scratched the back of her head, "Hey!" she called down, a bit of a smile on her face. "Everything alright?" she asked, wondering why the stranger was calling to her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi) Signature_for_machi___ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d73x5md
    EXP: 0/150
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi) Empty Re: The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th January 2014, 10:40 am

Ayeseru knew he was being called for, but he couldn't quite hear it as he was still at the base of the cliff.  Huh..?  Wasn't I at the top of that cliff just now..?  Odd...  He sighed.  Was he really captivated by a girl he hadn't even spoken to that much?  Or was he simply desperate?  Either way, Ayeseru facepalmed his shame.
    Ayeseru took a deep breath.  He wanted to find out what this lady was saying to him, but couldn't hear her.  With a rather crazy plan all conjured up in his mind, he figured out the best, and fastest way to get to the top.

Behind him would be the sea; he took on the shoreline as he looked up.  The shadows weren't being cast behind him, but rather in front of him.  Hmm...  So I either get wet, start some sort of fight with this lady, or everything goes according to plan...  Let's see which option fate has in store for me.
    Ayeseru walked towards the end of the shore just before the water could touch his black boots.  He took a sprinting stance before shooting forward like a bullet at top speed.  Just before coming into contact with the cliff, Ayeseru jumped and began running up on the cliff side.

His speed was incredible; Ayeseru was able to run about a fifth of the cliff with his own speed, till Insane Ayeseru distracted him for a moment, making him loose his footing.  With quick dragon-like thinking skills, Ayeseru activated the technique Shadow Step to continue his movement up the cliff.  Twice, using a technique that would make him ripple through the shadows as he traversed at half of the speed of light.
    However, despite using such a technique, it would only carry him so far, as the ability lasted oh so long.  About halfway up, he realized that his speed technique wouldn't last.
    Eventually Ayeseru got to the point where he was beginning to fall.

Think!
    That's when Ayeseru had it.

Using his final Shadow Step, he used it to propel himself upwards and away from the cliff side.  He saw the lady's shadow.  Dark Step.  Using an improved version of Shadow Step, Ayeseru traveled to the lady's shadow at virtually the speed of light.  As Ayeseru appeared seemingly from her shadow, he was kneeling, facing an opposite end of hers.
    Spear still resting on his shoulder whilst the other hand on the ground, Ayeseru rose slowly.

"Pardon my manners, miss, but who are you, and what did you say to me?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 11:03 am

Machi was a bit confused about why the man was backing up. "Maybe he isn't okay..." she asked herself, watching as the man began to run forward. "I should probably go help him." She sighed, reaching for her pouch, the ten fiza, however as she was prepaired to jump down there, releasing her feathers and helping to catch the man, she realized he was some how managing to jump between the shadows! "Thats odd..." she spoke to herself, the blue haired Valkyrie spoke. "What an interesting magic... she thought. However, it was at this point that she realized the man wasn't going to make it. She had to go down there and make sure he didn't crack his own head.

The young Women grabbed the pouch at her side, and just as she was prepaired to pull the string holding it together, she saw the man disappear. "What the hell?" she asked herself. However she then heard a voice behind her and spun around, grabbing onto the handle of her blade and getting ready to draw it. She saw that it was the man who had been on the ground earlier, and scratched the back of her head. "Oh, Hello." She smiled, a bit surprised to see the man. "I only asked if you needed help sense you were calling for me." She told the man. [blur]"I didn't mean to disturb you. Sorry." Machi told the man, giving a smile as she extended her hand. "My names Machi, you?"

The Shadows Find Heaven's Light (Machi) Signature_for_machi___ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d73x5md
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th January 2014, 11:38 am

Before doing anything else, Ayeseru took his spear and rammed it into the ground.  He didn't want to hold any weapons in front of a lady, but that probably just made him look weird.  As he turned around, before making a full turn, Ayeseru caught a glimpse of the woman he was dealing with...  And man was she beautiful.
    She wore a rather daring outfit, had ruby red eyes, but what was most noticeable in Ayeseru's eyes was her long blue hair in pony tails.  He was slightly taken back by her appearance before sighing.  Why does virtually every female mage I find seem to have their own unique sense of looking good..?

Words were faint but Ayeseru caught them.  "Well, help would've been nice..." he said as he scratched his head.  "Besides, you weren't disturbing me.  In fact, I feel like I'm the one disturbing you, so there's no need to apologize."  She introduced herself as Machi and extended her hand out.
    Ayeseru had a rather dull expression fixed on his face but he tried to smile as she did.  Without even realizing, he shook her hand with his cold, wooden hand.  "I'm Ayeseru.  It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."  It was only then he realized what had happened, as he felt nothing on that arm, and instantly took his wooden arm back.

"I apologize for that...  I'm so used to shaking with that hand, and a hand actually being there." Ayeseru looked away as he said so, before fixing his gaze back on Machi.  "So what're you doing out here, Machi?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 1:26 pm

The man slammed is spear into the ground. Machi was a bit shocked, however, not to the point where she was speechless. He then shook her hand, then quickly averted both the hand and his gaze. "Its alright." She told the man, letting go of her blade and placing her hand onto his back. "I understand." The man had admitted to feeling nothing in that hand, and just from touching it, Machi could tell it was wooden. She gave a subtle smile, and patted the man on the bag as he asked her why she was here.

This was a good question, one which Machi had to think about. Why was she here?  "I, I don't actually know to be honest." She gave a little giggle in embarrassment as she turned back towards the waters underneath the cliff. "I just felt as if I needed to be here." the wind began to pick up and her hair began to dance along with the rhythmic movements of the wind. Despite having a clear blue sky with the sun only a good 3 quarters of the way done with its daily journey around this part of the world, the wind was still strong. However, Machi enjoyed it. "So, why are you here? Are you supposed to meet some here or something?" she asked, redirecting the question back off of herself and onto the man who introduced himself as Ayeseru. The area was quite beautiful, and it would not surprise her if the man before her had come here to meet up with a special someone in an attempt to romance her, or him. Machi wasn't one to judge.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th January 2014, 2:39 pm

Ayeseru turned his view to the floor once more when his arm was mentioned.  He sighed as Machi didn't give him a great answer as to what her business with the place was.  It was the exact same as his.
    She turned around and Ayeseru watched her as the wind came along and made her clothing and hair dance along with it.  His half closed dull expression changed to a somewhat interested one when the question he had asked her was bounced right back to him.  He wasn't quite sure how to answer her.  Ayeseru never was a person that was good at talking or communicating with people.

"My reason to come here?" he paused and thought for a moment.  "I suppose it's the same as yours.  I feel like there was a reason for me to come here."  As Ayeseru said that, the wind picked up again, and this time his own clothing and hair would move alongside the rhythm of the wind.
    He was quite interested, though.  The girl had caught his interests greatly.  A rather odd aura was coming out from her, and he smelled something different in her.  It was different than your average mages' smell, but rather more similar to a Dragon Slayers smell.
    Except he knew it was a Dragon Slayer smell.

"So, tell me, how does a young, beautiful lady as yourself take care of herself out in this vast and dangerous world?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 3:02 pm

The topic of conversation seemed to turn quickly. She heard the man sniff the air, then ask her how she was keeping herself safe in this world. "I have me weapons." She spoke, turning around and giving a smile as she motioned to the small sack on her hip, and the sword on the opposite end. "I also dabble in a bit of magic but i tend to only use it when i have to." Machi then looked up at the sun and gave a gentle smile. "Its so beautiful." she stated, changing the subject. 

"Don't you think? the way the sun radiates with color. Its just... perfect." She brushed some of her blue bangs back behind her ear as the wind kept up. "I can tell your not a big fan of the sun now are you?" she asked the man. "being a shadow dragon slayer, I can see why." She then turned her head and faced the man completely. "I did guess that right, didn't I?" she asked. "I've heard of you guys, but i've never met one before. You just have a similar sent as my own that i could only assume."

Machi then sighed as she spun back around, facing the sun and waters. "Sorry if i spoiled your big reveal." she told the man, cracking her neck as she gripped onto the white jacket over her shoulders, stopping it from blowing away due to the winds. "But i wonder if what i've been told are true, do you guys actually have magic that is similar to that of a god slayers?"

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th January 2014, 3:48 pm

Ayeseru sighed and closed his eyes.  As Machi continued to talk, Ayeseru simply stood there with eyes closed and crossed arms.  When she was finished, Ayeseru opened his eyes halfway.  "Are you finished yet, dear?" Ayeseru took the silence as a yes.
    "If you're attempting to intimidate me, then you're mistaken if you believe it is working." Ayeseru said calmly with a rather chilling stare.  "Let me guess...  Since you're refering to god slaying, you're a God Slayer, am I correct?  Let me take another guess...  Seeing as you're constantly looking at the sun and taunting me with it...  You're the Heaven God Slayer?"

Ayeseru reached from behind and pulled out his spear.  "And now allow me to take a final guess...  You want to battle me, don't you?"
    Ayeseru sighs.
    "You're lucky, catching me in my current situation.  I'm fairly weak compared to how I was before."  He paused for a moment, "If your purpose is to fight me, I'll be sure to end the battle without harming you."
    Ayeseru put the spear on his shoulders and placed his arms on top of the red handle to rest his arms.

Ayeseru smirked.  "I should tell you, though...  I have a greater secret than the fact I'm the Shadow Dragon Slayer.  Be careful, though, it might come out at any moment, in which case I won't be able to control it."
    Ayeseru looked at the ground with a rather upset face.  This'll most likely end in a battle...  A pity.  I began to take a liking to her.
    Ayeseru simply stood there, prepared for any type of move.

OOC: Sorry this one wasn't too good XD I haven't been sleeping well lately and it's late so I'm tired :P tomorrows will be better...

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 28th January 2014, 4:34 pm

As she began to finish up talking, she realized that the man was getting bored with her. He asked if she was finished yet, then began to speak about how she was taunting him and how it wouldn't end well if it were going to end in a fight. "A fight?" she asked, turning back towards the man, and taking a few steps closer. "Not at all. I am not as stupid to believe that I can best a wizard saint..." she gave a sigh, and brushed away some of her blue hair. "It was simply me asking a question. However, due to your reaction I am going to assume that you are indeed the shadow dragon slayer, and unless the shadow dragon had multiple pupils, that confirms my second suspicion of you being a wizard saint."

She then gave a humble smile as she looked at the spear. "However, if you don't mind me asking what exactly is this 'current state'?" she asked, wondering if she should be a bit concerned. [/blur]"do you need to go to a hospital or something?"[/blur] she asked. "Your not dying are ya'?" She was getting a bit over dramatic, however a little worried. 

(OCC: sorry for the short post, I just don't wan't to start a fight off with you already wanting to kill my character, and unless i fought, there wasn't much to type xD I do want to fight you in this topic, just i don't want to fight start off in such a sour way.)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th January 2014, 5:51 am

Surprised.  Pleasantly surprised.  It would seem after all Ayeseru wouldn't fight this lady...  At least yet.  He was slightly taken back by how much information she knew, however.  Ayeseru never thought his name had reached the world.
    "Yes...  You're correct, Sapphiron never had any other pupils other than myself."  He looked at the sun, taking his wooden arm and clutching it tightly.  "That's a good deduction on your part."

With his normal arm and hand still holding the spear, he twirled it midair before throwing it sideways.  The spear came into contact with a tree and managed to cut about halfway through it.  "Tch."  Ayeseru let out of a noise of unsatisfaction.
    "That's what I meant." he muttered, "Normally my spear would go through that tree as though it was butter, and still continues flying quite the distance.  Now I'm lucky to even have it pierce half of a tree trunk."
    He smirked and giggled at Machi's question.
    "No, I'm not dying, but thank you for the concern.  As for what I mean by my current state, well..."

Before Ayeseru could finish, Insane Ayeseru decided to come into the picture.

Suddenly, Ayeseru had an illusion of being warped into some sort of dimension.  In reality he was just standing where he was with Machi, spacing out.  The dimension was nothing special.  Pure darkness everywhere.
    He stood under a tree next to a single grave and lantern on the tombstone on a tiny floating space of land.  In front of him, would be Insane Ayeseru giving Sane Ayeseru a wild stare with a smile of insanity.

"Let me meet her, why don'tcha?  She's pissin' me off and the way you're so oogly boogly on her isn't helpin' out here."  Sane Ayeseru shook his head.  It was at that moment that Sane Ayeseru would name his other half Shadow Ayeseru, or Shadow for short.
    "You have a rather twisted way of taking care of things.  I know; for a long time I couldn't speak to you and simply watched as you caused chaos.  Everything was fine till that happened..."
    Shadow's sarcastic smile turned into a frown of anger.  "Don't you dare mention that you piece of shit!!!"  Ayeseru simply shrugged.  "Way to call yourself a piece of shit."
    Surprisingly, it calmed Shadow down.

"Well, let's face it now shall we?  I am a piece of shit and so are you.  You're sickening me.  I didn't bring you here to simply have small chit chat that'll result in nowhere.  Get the hell out of my space."
    The white haired version of him extended his arm out which made darkness consume Ayeseru, and bring him back to the light and reality.

Ayeseru's dull shell appeared to have light again as he gasped in surprise when he returned to full consciousness.  He saw Machi showing concern, and he didn't enjoy watching her worry.  He shook his head.
    "I apologize madame, I lost my train of thought there for a moment.  Don't worry about me and what I mean by 'my current state'.  All you really need to know is that it weakens me to the point where even you have a chance of beating me right now."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 29th January 2014, 7:36 am

Mashi listened to the man as he through his spear into a tree. "Oh," she spoke, seeing him a bit unsatisfied with the results. "Well, try to get better." she smiled, as the man giggled and confirmed that he was not dying. She then walked to the end of the cliff, and sat down. "Just because you can't pierce through a tree doesn't mean I can defeat you." the Valkyrie spoke. As her head was turned, she couldn't see that the man was having some... psychedelic issues. If Machi had known she would have brought forth Leto, her healing spirit. 

It was then a thought occurred to her. "How about we prove it?" she asked, turning her head in excitement and them turning the upper half of her body, clasping her hands to gather in joy. "A day without a training is a day wasted, that's what i always say!" She spoke, walking over towards Ayeseru's Spear, and plucking it from the tree. "What do you do say?" she asked, playfully tossing the spear towards the Dragon Slaying Wizard saint. She then gripped the handle of her blade, however, she did not pull it out. "Come on, prove to me that you can't fight in this 'current state'" She said, a smile on her face as she tookj a few steps towards the edge of the cliff, and stood with her back from the cliff, just one inch from the drop. "I'm not buying it," She admitted, holding up her hand and motioning for the man to attack her.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th January 2014, 8:11 am

Ayeseru caught the spear that was playfully thrown at him.  He grabbed it with his real hand, twirled it several times before resting its handle on his shoulder.  As Machi suggested a training session, Ayeseru sighed.
    "Very well.  We'll train.  I'll make no excuses, but a few rules rather." Ayeseru stopped speaking for a moment in order to flex his fingers, hand, and wooden that was made out of wood.  Closing and opening a fist, making circles with his hand, and extending his arm as far as possible.  Getting a proper feeling in his arm, he clenched it.
    "Right, so the rules.  As you said this is a training simple training, and nothing more.  We don't want to hurt ourselves too severely.  The first one to have a clear opportunity at slaying the other wins; be sure to stop before delivering the deadly blow, though."

With his wooden hand he made a thinking pose, trying to figure out anything else that could possibly be said.  "Keep it clean as well, try not to use magic if it may be avoided, and I suppose that's about it with these small rules."
    Ayeseru sighed.  He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Machi, but at this point, he had little choice.  "Oh, I almost forgot." Ayeseru mentioned, "If this goes well, I'd like you to be my sparring partner till I'm able to grasp the full extent of my powers once more."
    He smirked.
    He lifted his spear off his shoulder and carefully grabbed it near the center and sighed in a calming manner.

"Let's begin."

Planting his feet, Ayeseru began with a powerful lunge that left a tiny crater as he took a leap forward.  When the initial charge came to its near end, Ayeseru began to run.  He ran sideways and not straight.  He didn't want to be too predictable.
    As he got five feet away from the beautiful Machi, he quickly brought one edge of his spear in the air and slashed down.  He slashed at her, but he didn't extend his spear forward.  Instead, he allowed the slash to travel to the ground, right in front of Machi.
    Hopefully confusing her, Ayeseru brought his wooden arm from below in order to uppercut her, placing his feet slightly in front of his body in order to jump back if needed.
    He wouldn't feel anything in that arm, so even if it was slashed at, he'd be fine.  Not only that, but Ayeseru wanted to test some basic retaliation and combat ability before moving onto using his spear properly, and that could very well mean his downfall.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 29th January 2014, 9:06 am

Machi, still standing right by the edge of the cliff, listened to the man agree, and list some rules. She was quiet, and shook her head accordingly to make sure he knew she was listening and agreed to what he was saying. "Understood." she smiled, watching as the man charged towards her in an attempt to strike her. "I won't use magic unless absolutely necessary." she then leaned back, and right before the upper cut could strike her, she fell from the ledge. 

"Good things wings are an armor and not a magic." she giggled, ripping off the violet glowing gold string which held the white sack on her hip closed. Gold feathers poured out and quickly attached to her back, giving her wings with a 9 foot long wing span. She then flew at full speed back to where her opponent was, and had her sword drawn. "Sounds good to me!" she shouted, her voice riddled with excitement as she slammed the glowing blade down towards the wizard saint. Weather the blade slashed into his flesh or not she didn't really pay much attention as she quickly did a 360 turn, attempting to knock the mans feet out from under him.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th January 2014, 9:33 am

Before Ayeseru could land his uppercut, Machi simply fell off of the cliff.  Before he had time to jump down after her, it was evident that was her plan all along as she flew back up with beautiful golden wings with a violet outline to them.
    Ayeseru grinned."Suppose you're correct."  He was getting excited.
    Ayeseru jumped backwards to retrieve his spear but Machi was flying at him at full speed, and before he could manage to grab it she was already an inch away from him.  She spun 360 degrees which gave him enough time to lift up his wooden arm to catch the blow.  Her strength was impressive, quite impressive, however, Ayeseru was still stronger physically despite his weakened state.

His arms were shaking as they remained in an odd position for a few seconds before Ayeseru managed to catch his footing, spun around several times and threw Machi somewhere he wasn't yet concerned with.  He rolled like a ninja to retrieve his spear and faced her once more.
    "Your moves are quite impressive, and you're smart.  I like that."
    Ayeseru actually smiled and increased his speed further.  To those who were not mages Ayeseru was a blur of movement wildly running about.  He ran sideways again as he approached Machi.

Once more when he reached about five feet away from her, he quickly rose and edge of his spear overhead, except this time he didn't immediately bring it down.  Three feet away from her, he side stepped and drove his spear immediately on the ground in front of him and used it as a sort of pole for him to spin around and hopefully land a kick on the gorgeous lady.
    He didn't like harming women, especially beautiful women, and it actually strongly went against his code, but this was a sparring session between two slayers.  There wasn't much room for personal feelings.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 29th January 2014, 12:11 pm

Her slashed both missed, however, it would appear her opponent was a quick one. If she did have her slayer increased site, she wouldn't have been able to see him at all. The man came at her, almost as if he were going to stab her. However, he only jammed the spear into the ground! At first machi was a bit confused however when she saw the man attempt to kick her she understoof his angel. She felt the feet slam on into her however she didn't really mind. As the leg came close to her she lifted up the blade, using the edge of it to absorb some of the kick, and give the man a nasty cut if he wasn't wearing any armor on his legs. 

She stumbled back a bit, a bit dazed however she could only assume her opponent was also in a bit of pain due to the nasty gash she might have given him. "You wizard saints are no joke, even if you aren't at full strength," She took a deep breath, not moving her sword from its defensive position, then charging back forward towards the man, leaping into the air, and coming down upon him almost like a bladed meteor.

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 29th January 2014, 1:50 pm

Ayeseru smirked at Machi's retaliation.  Using the edge of her sword she has partially blocked the force of his kick, though not completely.  Though he damaged her slightly, he too received some damage.  Luckily though his large black boots were made out of extremely sturdy leather, so even though he was cut, it was nowhere near as deep as it would be without them.
    Ayeseru stood still as Machi spoke to him.  Some blood could be seen coming out of Ayeseru's boot where his attack had been partially blocked, he didn't mind though.
    He hardly paid any attention to the pain.
    "You're not bad at all, I gotta hand that to you.  You're actually surprisingly good." Ayeseru flashed half a smile.
    "But you're not good enough."

Ayeseru pulled out his spear before throwing it up straight up in the air.  Since it was going straight up...  There was no way it could hit her on the way up, right?  Ayeseru looked at Machi carefully; If he didn't time this correctly, his face would be sliced off.
    Her mistake was traveling straight.
    Ayeseru carefully eyed Machi as he would wait for her to be a foot away from him.  Her speed was incredible, and if Ayeseru hadn't had increased reflexes due to Sapphiron's teaching he wouldn't have been able to pull it off.

The second before Ayeseru's face would've been hacked off by Machi, he slid forward with his feet, his back almost touching and grinding against the ground.  Ayeseru would've normally gotten a nice view from down there, too, considering what she was wearing, but as always, the dust from his slide was just perfectly covering the view, though that wasn't his goal.
    He grabbed her knee and used his heels to stop his sliding before slamming her back first onto the ground.
    He jumped into the air and caught his spear that was beginning to fall down.  He angled it seventy five degrees to his side, so even if Machi would be unable to escape the next attack it would only lightly graze her neck, signaling his victory.

He felt as though that wasn't the end of it, though. Ayeseru was certain that Machi would somehow be able to get out of it.

OOC: Sorry for taking a long time XD but I got a bit distracted with things. If you don't like my actions, let me know and I'll change them.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Machi Orgullo
    Machi Orgullo

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Machi Orgullo 29th January 2014, 4:50 pm

Machi didn't really have time to react as she saw the man throw his spear into the air, and then leap up, dodging her attack, She looked up for a split second and saw that the man was coming down, however, she merely smiled. She listened to the clanking sound of the spear against her wings, and she would then spin around, hopefully cutting through some part of the man. 

"Sorry to disappoint, but these wings aren't just for show and tell." she then leaped up, and used her flying ability to give herself a little bit of a speed boost, which would (if it hit) make the impact of her foot against his skull or body even more powerful, and at a point blank range, it would be interesting to see how she could miss. "These wings are a special type of armor, well, an artifact armor that is." she chuckled, brushing some blue hair away from her red, sparkling eyes. 

"Now, lets get this show on the road."

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 30th January 2014, 3:28 am

As Ayeseru brought down his spear Machi used her wings in order to block the blow.  Eeehh..?  Interesting...  As she spun around to try to cut him, Ayeseru used the other edge of his spear to block the blow.  By this point, he was already standing on the ground, facing Machi at a close battle.

She backed up slightly and kicked Ayeseru in the middle of his forehead; Ayeseru had no time to react due to the speed behind it and dust was sent into the air, blinding the scenery.  As the dust began to settle down, Ayeseru was still standing there, leaning forward.
    On his forehead would remain Machi's foot still trying to push him away.  The kick was successful, but probably didn't do what was intended.

Ayeseru was half smiling.  "Oh dear...  It seems I really can't take you lightly.  It's also best not to reveal the secrets to your wings."
    Ayeseru looked up to Machi's ruby-like red eyes with his own sapphire blue.  "You can live up to your title as a God Slayer."
    Foot still battling with his head, Ayeseru rose his right foot from the side before slamming his heel onto Machi's groin.  Whether or not it was effective he was not sure, but she was on the ground.

He took the chance that Machi was down on the ground and brought down his spears handle on her as she blocked it with her blade.
    "I agree, let's begin making things more exciting, shall we not, madame?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 2:37 am