Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fiiiiind Those Puppies! (Quinn)

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 
    Lineage : Strength of Hercules
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip Wizard
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fiiiiind Those Puppies! (Quinn) Empty Fiiiiind Those Puppies! (Quinn)

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 8:42 pm

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fiiiiind Those Puppies! (Quinn) Empty Re: Fiiiiind Those Puppies! (Quinn)

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 9:48 pm

Quinn looked around, as the blue skies of Magnolia seemed to be extra bright today. She read the job sheet in her hand; her black tie, suit jacket, and red shirt blew in the breeze; along with her blonde hair, held in a ponytail down her back by a blue butterfly hair tie.

"He's lost his puppies?" Quinn thought to herself as she walked down the streets of Magnolia, her socks were black and white, blaring as her feet were slipped into a pair of chilled ballerina style shoes. "I can't let this stand! On Fairy Tail's honor I'll return his---"

*BARK*

Quinn's epic moment was interrupted by a bark from behind her. She turned around and set eyes on a puppy. He was a golden retriever and he was..ADORABLE. Quinn burst into sparkles and bent her knees together, kneeling down towards him as she reached out the pooch yelped and took off. In a puddle of overly sized tears, Quinn eventually stood up; and made her way too the clients house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 9:53 pm

She reached a house, it was in great condition; it's window panes were deep royal blue, and windows were spotless. Whoever lived here liked a clean house that was for sure. Quinn appreciated this with a mild grin, and threw her pony tail behind her elegantly, holding her head high she rapped on the door.

"You'd think it wouldn't have taken so long with a wizard's guild in this very town, what kind of ship is Master Ebony running ov---why hello there." the old man immediately rubbed his bald head instinctively as he set eyes on the beautiful young blonde.

"I'm sorry, I'm expecting a wizard from Fairy Tail....but you can come right on in." he said adjusting his trousers.

"I'm from Fairy Tail sir. I'm sorry if I'm not on time...the request was filed yesterday, and your puppies did have to spend the night outside....." Quinn looked somewhat sad, and looked to the side.

Damn she's adorable! the old man thought as he invited her in.

"I'm sorry my dear, let me explain what happened." eventually he after some small talk, he explained that on Poker Night with his friends, one of his buddies had left the back door ever so slightly cracked open. Later that night, he couldn't find his puppies...but discovered his back door left cracked. "I know my friends didn't mean too...we're just a bunch of old men coming together for a card game...but my dogs are my life, I love them so much...."

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 9:58 pm

"Sir on Fairy Tail's honor! I will find those pooches!" Quinn said, getting overly excited and standing to her feet; the old man smiled at this and laughed a bit at her choice of words. With a solemn nod, he put the money on the table in a large bag.

"For when you get back...." he nodded once more. "No way a normal person is going to go out...catch seven puppies all in one day, and bring them home...that's why I called on Fairy Tail for a wizard...please, do your best? They're all golden retriever pups, with red collars!" so she had seen one before!

Already at the front door, Quinn looked back at him with a flip of her blonde hair.

"Don't worry, I'll be out here all night if I have too!" with that, she yanked his door open and shut it behind her. Looking around, she waited, and waited, and waited from his front porch. Opening her eyes and ears, so that she didn't miss anything. She might as well search this area nearest to the house first without moving too much.

Eventually a *BARK* resounded from her right as she leaned forward and looked down the row of houses, she saw a pup, charming a family out of some of their snacks bought likely from one of the shops in Magnolia.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 10:40 pm

"Huhuhuhuhuhu, he doesn't see me coming!" Quinn ran up and scooped the puppy up from behind, as the family gasped. "Oho um...ha...sorry about this, this is my dog! Thanks for being nice to him!" the puppy reached up and licked her face as she ran it back to her clients house and kicked the door. He opened it as she shoved a puppy in his hands.

Quinn's luck was good as she stepped back out, she saw three of the puppies playing with one another. She got determined, and requipped into her Cheetah Speed Armor. Wagging her cheetah tail impressively, she had her hands on her hips.

In a blur, she dashed forward smoke kicking up behind her. The puppies heard her coming, and leaped apart at the last moment dashing in different directions. Quinn however was a blur, scooping up one puppy and then another. Two more.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 10:44 pm

In a blur, she appeared in front of her clients house screeching to a halt, he opened the door this time just from hearing a noise outside. When he opened it again, he noticed her outfit and got hearts in his eyes as he saw her rack and curves REALLY well in this outfit.

"Hey now! Have some discipline! You hired me remember!" the old man shook himself out of his daze as he looked at her.

"Y-yes of course!!!" he bowed to her for forgiveness as she smiled and took off back into Magnolia, leaping over peoples heads she was moving so fast. She even ran on the side of a building once, leaping off of it too a roof and landing at a kneel. Walking comically at a tip toe, holding her arms out for balance for fun. She eventually heard another *BARK*, looking around she didn't see a puppy down on the ground.

*BARK*

From behind her? Up here? She whirled around as she layed eyes on the puppy wagging it's tail. Her own cheetah tail swished behind her in her costume as she raised her eyebrow in an epic standoff with the puppy on the roof.

The heck did he get up here??!?!?!

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 10:48 pm

"You're coming with me pooch...." she said, a serious expression on her face as the puppy barked back at her in response. "Ooooooooooo a mouthy one!" she pointed a finger at the puppy as the scene zoomed out to show the whole roof. "You lack discipline!" her catchphrase.

She bursted towards the puppy with superspeed as it moved to the side, smart for a puppy. She went flying off the roof and down on top of a group of girls. They complained and howled and threw Quinn off of them, questioning her sanity as they saw her outfit. They left eventually, as Quinn looked up from her bottom at the puppy leaning over the roof to see her.

It slipped and fell, as Quinn got an "!" all around her several times, with a massive dive she caught the puppy at a slide on the ground. "Phew....."

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 10:51 pm

Quinn was back at the clients house in no time, as the sound of puppies began to fill the house once more; she could hear it even from outside. He opened the door post haste, and took the puppy from her.

"Watch this one, he's a mouthy little rebel!" looking at the name tag with quickness, the old man nodded and laughed.

"Yeah, little Heero's a bad boy for sure." Quinn merely blinked for a moment blankly, when all of a sudden her eyes became hearts as her booty swayed left to right.

"Oh my goooosh you named him after one of my Guildmates!" the old man looked completely baffled at her actions and just shut the door on her as the hearts in her eyes shattered. She stopped wiggling her booty as she heard another *BARK*, a puppy who seemed to be WAY faster than the others bolted past her and made a left down another street.

"Oh no you don't!!!" she howled, bursting forward with superspeed and following behind it.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 10:54 pm

With a wall run, she leaped off and grabbed the puppy by it's body. In a tuck and roll, she caught it in her lap. It barked at her playfully and snuggled her as she sat on the ground indian style now, wiggling her tail and laughing at it's cuteness.

Reading his nametag she laughed. 'Speedy!', "How fitting! You made it down the entire street you're so quick kooooshiiikoooshiiikooooooooooo" Quinn nuzzled the puppy against the fur of her cheetah outfit as the puppy itself got a sweatdrop that faded briefly.

Standing up, she walked, cuddling little Speedy close to her as she strolled at a bounce now. Rapping on the door, the puppy leaped out of her arms as it knew it was home; the door opened and Speedy ran circles around the other dogs playfully.

"Hahahaha, thanks for finding Speedy! I was worried he'd run off out of town he's so quick!" Quinn smiled in reply, and waved as she jogged off.

"Three more..."

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 10:58 pm

Quinn took off into a run, deciding to check the area around Fairy Tail. She got near her Guild, as a few Guildmates called out too her. She hollered back to them that she was on a job, and told them to show some discipline!

She looked around in front of the Guild, at first she thought this area was puppy free; but then she heard a loud *BARK* from behind her.

At the front door of Fairy Tail, one of her Guildmates had a puppy in their arms. She walked up to him in her cheetah outfit and extended her arms. The young guy handed the puppy over as Quinn turned to leave; he called out.

"Hey where are you going, Quinn! He's my new buddy!" Quinn blinked in surprise and turned around. Apologizing, she explained the situation too her Guildmate; as he busted into a river of tears---she patted him on the back, the puppy in tow she returned it promptly.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 11:01 pm

Quinn looked around Magnolia for a good bit of time, as she didn't seem to be able to locate the last two puppies anywhere. She wondered if the worst had happened to them....no, no way. She decided she just wasn't looking hard enough.

Determined, she rounded into a back alley and looked around. She kicked trashcans, boxes, bins, anything a puppy could possibly fit in. Nothing. She left the alley frustrated.

Some of Magnolia's citizens laughed their asses off at seeing a teenage blonde girl stomping around in a Cheetah costume, but Quinn didn't care, she was determined to finish her job. She was representing Fairy Tail in their home city afterall.

Failure was not an option. Eventually, by the grace of who knows what; she heard another *BARK*, this time it came from the direction of South Gate Park. She took off at superhuman speed, a blur of smoke following behind her as she weaved through citizens.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 11:04 pm

She reached the park, and saw a Golden Retriever headed down a set of stairs into the park itself. Clapping her hands next to her face and kicking a leg up cutely, she jogged after the puppy and made her way down the stairs quickly after it.

Looking behind itself, the puppy saw her and decided she wanted to play. It bolted behind a tree. Pausing for a moment, before bolting too another location thinking it was hidden. Quinn raised a hand to her mouth and giggled at this. But busted into all out laughter when the puppy repeated this antics, busting into full blown sprints from tree too tree.

She joined in, criss crossing in her cheetah costumes at high speeds as she played with the puppy. Eventually, the puppy came up to her and barked as she scooped it up into her arms and left the park. Making a skipping motion at the top of the stairs, she turned the dogs nametag towards her from it's collar.

"Sherlock." she nuzzled the top of his head. "You must be a smart puppy! Awwwwwwwwwww!" she wiggled her booty as she walked with him hilariously.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 11:10 pm

Quinn reached the door of her clients house, as she noticed that the house could literally be heard from ten feet away beforehand. Smiling at her own work; she bounced and skipped her way up too the front door.

With a 'tap tap tap' her client opened the door, his bald features were practically beaming! Quinn handed Sherlock over too him as he checked the nametag. He looked worried; as Quinn's expression looked baffled.

"Is---did I do something wrong?!" she gasped to herself as he waved a hand at her downwards signaling her to calm down. She let out an exhale of relief.

"No no, dear girls it's not you it's just.....you haven't found Danger yet." Quinn got a sweatdrop over her head briefly as she heard the name.

"W-wha, why did you name him thaaaaat!" she scolded, hands on her waist.

"You'll see when you find him....he is....extremely curious about....dangerous things. He would walk right up to a spinning lumber saw if he was allowed too." Quinn nodded to herself, leaving, determined to find this daredevil of a puppy and reunite her clients family of pups.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 11:13 pm

Quinn's armor dispelled itself, at it's limit she was back in her usual suit jacket, and tie. Adjusting her ponytail and butterfly hair-tie slightly; she wondered where this...Danger could be. She paced back and forth, her black and white knee socks kicking upward comically as she marched like a nutcracker while thinking.

"Think...Quinn...think......c'mooooon!" she pulled a hand up to her face in thought to herself as she could NOT really think of anything this puppy would be attracted too.

Ten minutes passed. It then dawned on her all at once. The most dangerous place in Magnolia.......

Fairy Tail.

She turned towards her own Guild, towering in the distance as she set off towards it at a comical stomp. Frustrated at herself for not thinking of it 10 minutes ago.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 11:17 pm

Quinn opened the front doors of her Guild; pushing one of the doors to the side with a *whack!* as she stood in the doorway; several people in the Guild seemed to have their attention drawn towards something.

*BARK! BARK BARK BARK!*

She could hear the little guy already somewhere in here.

"Catch that little bastard! Look how much he's wrecked already!" wizards activated trapping spells left and right, as Quinn looked on in horror; screaming at the top of her lungs at the front door; she saw Danger run off of a wizards HEAD, and leap onto a plate, sliding down the table comically; the Golden Retriever puppy spun and leaped off the plate at the last moment as it hit the floor.

More trapping spells flew at it, as Danger seemed to be too quick or too smart for them! Impressed, Quinn watched for awhile; some other Wizards of Fairy Tail cheered Danger on as the puppy ran rampart around the Guild. Destroying everything in it's path.

Quinn Heartfilia
    Quinn Heartfilia

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Quinn Heartfilia 27th January 2014, 11:23 pm

Danger ran from table to table, running over peoples lunch like it was NOTHING! Complaints roared from Fairy Tail wizards everywhere; as Quinn raised a hand to her mouth in laughter; eventually holding her tummy in an all out crack up.

Danger eventually found his way too the bar; and began to run on it. Knocking over mugs of beer as Quinn approached silently, staying out of the puppies site; eventually it ran down the bar, leaped off of it and right into her arms.

"Finally....." she said holding Danger, who looked up at her, sniffed her and barked. Wagging his tail. He must've smelled his brothers and sisters on her. With a giggle to her self. Quinn shook her head once to the side as if too say 'oh man...'

A few Fairy Tail wizards called out that Danger was welcome anytime at Fairy Tail because they liked his style! Quinn smiled at this as she left; looking down at Danger in her arms. She scolded him.

"Danger..........YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!" the puppy whined as he was scolded, but kept wagging is tail. He licked her face as they reached the front door of her clients house. He opened it quickly.

"DANGER! You found him!" he hugged Quinn honestly, and took danger from her arms. "I----don't know how to thank you enough but....your 1,000 jewels is on the table where I left it." Quinn strolled in and took the money from the table and bowed to the man in thanks. "No no no....it's people like you who make this world.....well; great. Just...come by and see me again O.K? Maybe I'll teach ya some poker young lady! Bet the boys wouldn't expect a pretty thing like you to know how to play."

They shared a laugh or two; and then Quinn was off with a wave. Smiling to herself and laughing at a few moments fresh in her mind.

~End

Current date/time is 29th May 2024, 11:04 pm