Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai}

Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 225

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Water Magic
    Second Skill: (To be applied. Later)
    Third Skill:

Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai} Empty Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai}

Post by Ren Hengi 27th January 2014, 2:48 pm

Ren was sweating bullets as he waited outside the guild master's grandmothers house. The first job he ever took, and he had planned to make it dangerous, but in the end he wimped out and chose the seemingly easiest job available. Ren was about to go on his way by himself, when he started to think about how this might a trick or a test or something, and he panicked so badly that he turned around to nearest person and begged him for assistance. This person was Tai Keruzi, and Ren could barely contain his excitement over the fact he actually talked to a guy like that. Even though it was probably the worst thing ever to shout "PLEASE HELP ME!" in a voice that sounded like he was dying. Yet somehow he agreed to help, and now he was nervous about talking to him again AND worried he would be attacked. Ren tried to calm himself down by looking at the house. It was decorated in flowers on every square inch, the fumes nauseating to smell. Ren was surprised that his guild master's grandma was even still alive, considering how old the guild master of Lamia Scale looked. Ren then heard foot steps behind him and practically screamed out "HI!" then scolded himself in his head about how much of an idiot he was.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai} KzybGHH
    『   Ren Magic   』

:✰:
    Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: TBA
    Third Skill:

Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai} Empty Re: Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai}

Post by Tai Keruzi 27th January 2014, 3:47 pm

It had been such a bizaar morning, He had been planning a day off and then almost instantly after taking a day trip was roped straight into yet another job, It started with the male whom had asked him begging and pleading and somewhere in between sounding like he was dying to make Tai agree but agree he did, Nice and easy. He had his own errands to quickly do and with the address and required information in his hand. Once completing his errands he would head back to the house using the information he had been given. The door was open and he would walk in watching the mage whom had asked him jump Tai could only stiffle his laugh. Jumpy mage definitely he thought. "Relax man, its just me, I never introduced myself properly before, My name is Tai Keruzi, Member of Blue Pegasus, So umm were is this charming young lady we are supposed to be looking after" the blond hair'd beauty of BP asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai} Gemini_Key

Celestial Spirit Mage

Gold Keys

Gemini

Silver Key's

Leo Minor

Exp=75/150
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai} Empty Re: Tea Time With Granny! {Ren and Tai}

Post by Ren Hengi 27th January 2014, 4:02 pm

Ren went wide eyed and shook his hand "Ren Hengi" holy crap this guy was fabulous. How come he had never heard the girls in the streets talk about this guy. "O-oh, well its actually the guild master of Lamia Scales... grandma" he finished. Aw yes, the most impressive quest his mind mocked him as he quickly turned around and opened the door before he could hear his reply. Just get it done and end the shame he repeated to himself, before he stopped dead in the living room to spot an incredibly ancient woman sitting in a chair, apparently talking with a stuffed animal. "Um... Ma'am?" he squeaked. The old woman looked up from her card deck and nodded silently, patting to chairs on either side of the table. "Are you the nice young man that my grandson told me about?" Ren nodded in response, still extremely cautious of the innocent situation. "Oh, and I see you brought a friend" she smiled as Tai walked in behind him. Ren nodded and sat down at the table, a seemingly good plate of cookies and tea set up in the middle. He didn't dare touch them, could be poisoned.

『   Ren Magic   』

Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Keruzi 27th January 2014, 4:14 pm

Smiling softly, That winning half smile, Even in this dimly lit room his eyes blue as blue can be sparkled, This was the spell of Blue Pegasus, Almost every member was incredibly attractive or at least believed they were, Tai on one hand knew he was rather good looking, The eyes and the hair, The skin tone the facial structure and the body, Of course he was. What made him unique to most of the rock heads was that he had a brain on his gorgeous head and hated arrogance even upon himself, Thus allowing him to use his beauty for good instead of well instead of just for his genitals, But another story for a different matter. Those blue eyes followed to the voice that spoke the grandma incredibly old sitting there playing with cards, Perhaps a card mage in her youth a holder magic wielder like Tai himself. Taking a seat Tai would smile, "Hello Ma'am, My name is Tai Keruzi, It is an honour to meet you" He said smiling his charm never failing to impress nor his manners. His eyes spotted the cookies, "May i have some tea and a cookie Ma'am" he would ask softly
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 27th January 2014, 4:31 pm

Ren found himself staring at Tai for a few seconds before snapping back to attention and turning to the grandma. "Ren Hengi, a pleasure" he said, smiling his not-really-that-eye-catching smile. Ren never found himself particularly eye-catching, besides the hats he loved to wear, because he thought they made him taller. The grandma was of course more focused on Tai and his princely manner, which had focused Ren in as well. "Well its very nice to meet you" the grandma said with a smile, gesturing to the cookies. "Please have some" she said with a smile. Ren's mind became incredibly active at this moment, badgering him with things such as how rude it would be if he didn't take one, but then he would consider if he ate it and exploded, or imploded, or contracted a disease, or straight up died. The thoughts left him shivering, and the grandma looked at him with concern. "O-oh, thank you m-ma'am" he stuttered as he picked a cookie off the tray. Ren then studied it closely, looking for some kind of magic traces, again concerning the grandma. "Oh, these cookies are really nice looking!" he blurted. "Did you make them?" he said accompanied by nervous laughter. There was no way that the Grandma would give a good report to the guild master while he was acting like this, he had to hurry up and decide if it was safe or not.

『   Ren Magic   』

Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Keruzi 27th January 2014, 4:40 pm

"So Ma'am, We were asked to keep an elderly woman company, We were given this address but it seems like there has been a mistake, Iv yet to see an elderly woman" Tai would say with that winning smile, His hand would reach out and pick up a cookie before taking a bite, While chewing he would pour three cups of tea, "How do you take it doll" Tai asked the elderly lady, Naturally he would proceed to pour it if she gave him the instructions or if not would only pour one for Ren and himself, Mixing his own with two sugers and milk, He prefered coffee but Tea was ok, Smiling softly Tai would look around as he took another bite of his cookie and a sip of his tea, "You have a lovely home, Would you find it rude of me to ask if you are a mage, if so would you perhaps tell us some of your stories, Though of course if not id love to hear about your history" Tai would say softly before looking at Ren who was clearly nervous, The old lady had looked away and Tai would place a hand on Ren's shoulder softly, Staring at him "You ok" he would ask removing the hand as he asked.
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 27th January 2014, 4:53 pm

"Oh, well thank you for your compliments, I know a perfectly entertaining story for you two, here let me get something" The old woman said with a smile, "As for the tea, its for you two" she said as she huddled out of the room, when Ren felt a hand on his shoulder, jumping slightly, he turned and faced Tai, his face instantly flushing red. "I-I'm fine!" he stuttered. HE'S TOUCHING YOU HE'S TOUCHING YOU his mind stressed to him. Ren was probably about to say something stupid, when the old woman huddled back into the room, clutching an ancient photo, putting it on the table. The picture was in black and white, and featured a teenage girl standing next to the celestial spirit of Libra, in what looked like an arena. "That was me when I was about your age" the old lady explained. "I was a great celestial spirit mage, though the key of Libra was the only golden one I had, and of course, as time passed on, I gave it to another young girl to use at her side. It wasn't easy though, with many people in line to compete for the key. Quite honestly I had no idea it was such a big deal" she said, laughing. "So I had them all duel, and what an exciting event that was!" Ren stared wide eyed at the photo, and then up at the old lady.

『   Ren Magic   』

Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Keruzi 27th January 2014, 5:38 pm

Tai would nod ever so softly as Ren stated he was fine, When the elderly woman came in the celestial spirit mage would simply smile as she placed the photo down only to have his eyes widened in amazement, He knew the appearance of the spirit before she explained, He knew everything about all the celestial spirits, His eyes widened in amazement and his mouth dropped before turning into an enormous smile, "I knew there was a reason why i took an instant liking to you Ma'am, I only wish i could have participated in this event to be Libra's next partner," Tai said, It wasn't often but the warmth of the woman had won him over, She was a celestial spirit mage and most mages who utilize spirits had a bond with them, This woman seemed like one of them, The jingling of the key's being un-hooked would sound as he held in his hand two spirit keys, One glittering a beautiful golden and the other sparkling a pure silver.

"I'm just starting out, but i have two keys, My silver key is the Leo Minor, and i to have a single golden key, I am the wielder of Gemini the Twin stellar spirit, and i hope one day to be as great as a stellar spirit mage as you are" He would smile softly as he held up the keys to her, "It would have been lovely to have been able to re-unite you and Libra one more time, But if you wish i can introduce you Gemini..." He would say softly, Clearly in his element when engaging about celestial spirits

Celestial Spirit Mage

Gold Keys

Gemini

Silver Key's

Leo Minor

Exp=75/150
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 27th January 2014, 6:25 pm

The old woman smiled and her smile broadened at the sight of the golden key. "If you would please release them, I've always wanted to see all of them" she requested. Ren smiled softly at how well they were getting along. Ren too was interested, though he never really studied much on the celestial spirits. "Ah but you should of seen the event" the old woman mused. "Those young mages were fighting so hard, but they all fainted, so I ended up giving it to my daughter as a birthday present" she said chuckling "you do like you have some excellent potential as a celestial spirit mage" she complimented. She then nodded at him to proceed. Ren also watched with enthusiasm, this turned into a pretty exciting visit. "Use him as a demonstration" Ren heard the old woman say, when he turned and saw the old woman pointing at him "W-what? What does it do???" he panicked.

『   Ren Magic   』

Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Keruzi 28th January 2014, 8:06 am

"As you wish" Tai would say smiling softly as he took back the golden key, Now normally he wouldnt be as flashy unless trying to impress which as this female was and still is a Celestial spirit mage of great power ,he certainly was, "I am the bridge that connects those worlds, I open the door to the twins, Gemini" he would say in a voice as strong as the ages, As he had held the key soft lights had surrounded him as his magical power ignited around him creating a powerful yet softy breeze that soothed the aroma's of the plants, Light erupted around him as they shot towards his hand and into the key before releasing a blinding flash, Once the light subsided there standing next to him were two small blue creautres, "Meet Gemi and Mini, The celestial spirits of Gemini the twins, Ok Gemi and Mini, show them your power, give Ren a high five, Its ok Ren, They won't hurt you what so ever" Tai said, "Trust me" he would say softly smiling at Ren, As he did Gemi and Mini would walk up to the male and each raise a single hand ready to recieve there high fives.

Celestial Spirit Mage

Gold Keys

Gemini

Silver Key's

Leo Minor

Exp=75/150
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 28th January 2014, 4:44 pm

Ren blinked down at the two small spirits, then looked at the grandma, who gave a polite nod. "Go on, I promise its completely safe" she comforted him. He looked down at the two. A high five can't do any harm right? he thought to himself. "Well... If you say so..." he trailed off, and reaching his hand out, he gingerly high fived the two, a cautious smile placed on his face. "So... uh, what happens now?" he asked, looking down at the two with confusion. Ren prayed in his head it didn't involve violence.

『   Ren Magic   』

Tai Keruzi
    Tai Keruzi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Tai Keruzi 29th January 2014, 10:34 am

"Thank you Ren, Tai would say softly as he nodded to Gemi and Mini,"Ok guy's Transform....but keep Rens thoughts to yourself please" he said adding the last part, They had utilzied a transformation before and blurted out some personal things before thus they would not do so now, As he stated this Gemi and Mini would seemingly touch each other and in one blinding moment would erupt and standing were the two creatures would touch would be a secondary Ren, "Gemini utilize a unique form of copy magic, Beign able to copy the knowledge a person knows there recent thoughts there appearance and most importantly there magic and spells, A flawless copy able to mimic anothers persona with the knowledge gained, But if not needed well Gemini acts like themselves he would say as the secondary Ren looked at the old woman and gave a deep bow knowing that she was someone of great talent. Checking his watch Tai would realize that they had been here for sometime though it only felt like minutes, Weird right the door would open and a female dressed in a normal yes normal not sexy nurse outfit would appear looking in and staring before shaking here head muttering about magic  and showing off, "it would seem our time is up, Come on Ren and thanks Gemini you can return home now" Tai would say smiling to the secondary Ren and giving a nod before the celestial spirit vanished in a shade of sparkling light. Giving the old woman a nod and saying a rather loving goodbye Tai would then head to exit the house.

A pizza hut a pizza hut kentucky fried chicke nand a pizza hut MCDONALDS MCDONALDS KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN AND A PIZZA HUT, Random song random thing, Random person, That was Tai whom after leaving the old gran mothers place was forced to sing such random because of a mishap due to those higher up, It was always the little people who paid for the mistakes of others yet the little people can't argue back because then the higher people get pissy and well removal could happen, Oh how he hated the spell of Lucifer, Lufcifer Tai's friend at BP had the magic Songstress were if Tai were to be super duper bored he would be forced to sing for this entire week. Thank god it was FRIDAY, but yup Lucy was stronger and better ranked than Tai so the effects would have to do, Singing the song on lupe Tai really could go for a mcdonalds but well civilian food was kinda lame in its appearance there was no spark not bloody frigging magic right? Sighing he would drift off into the darkness of his thoughts as his belly rumbled.

Last edited by Tai Keruzi on 6th February 2014, 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Celestial Spirit Mage

Gold Keys

Gemini

Silver Key's

Leo Minor

Exp=75/150
    Ren Hengi
    Ren Hengi

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ren Hengi 29th January 2014, 8:44 pm

Ren stared back at the copy of himself blankly for a few moments, and said his goodbyes to Tai as he left. Ren then face planted onto the table "Am I really that short..." he whined against the table. The Grandma smiled and patted his back. "You should really come over next week, I don't think I've had more fun since the great celestial duel" she said giggling. "Great celestial duel...?" he trailed off. "Oh yes, it was when a rich man who had required all the celestial gate keys had passed, and in his will he wrote that 12 random mages would be chosen to participate in an epic challenge, in which the twelve keys where placed in the center of an arena, and we all had to fight each other for the key we wanted, but we could only take one in the end. Of course, originally I had wanted the Gemini twins, like that young man had, so I could duplicate people and find their secrets, like a secret agent." she continued, eyes looking up to the ceiling. "Of course, I was never that fit, so I ended up getting the last one available, being Libra. But that was not so easy. You see, someone had taken two keys instead of one, and the entire arena went into lock down, and for three days on end, I waited, giving a dead glare to the one I was sure had done it, and when he broke down crying and offering up the key of Libra, I took it, and beat the crap out of him with her!" she exclaimed, laughing. "So, I don't believe I asked you what you could do?" she asked Ren. "Oh! I'm a water mage!" he explained, demonstrating by taking Tai's half full cup of tea and carefully pulling a small ball up, floating it around his head. "I can't really make a lot of sparkling or explosions like Tai can, but I still manage to get by" he explained, the old lady nodding in approval, the rest of the evening being spent by listening to more stories, and Ren telling some of his own. He even tried one of the cookies, and he found himself eating several more before he knew it. Eventually, it was getting dark, and Ren had to say his goodbyes. Ren had a better evening than expected, and he knew that he would definitely be coming back.

『   Ren Magic   』

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:04 am