Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden]

~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Kohl's Plague
    Position : None
    Guild : Black Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Stars
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden] Empty On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden]

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 24th December 2013, 12:04 am

Y
    OU DIE WHEN I SAY YOU DIE! *
    Bewbs! --- Tag, you're it! Dat A$$

The clouds had parted to reveal the full moon. The light would illuminate the shores Thunder Island, home of Tartarus. Ren had heard from her informants that this is the location of the infamous guild. The saltwater would splash upon the sand and rocks bordering the island. Ren would dock quite a distance from the shore, using her magic to glide over to land. She looks around her, scanning the area, making sure there are no threats. The Savage Skull member would have traveled to Thunder Island for some recon. She took it upon herself to stake out Tartarus for her guild master who doesn't even know of her actions. Ren would hover her hand over her sword's sheath just in case she would be attacked by wildlife.

Not much time had passed since Ren had began setting up a camp site on the far side of the island. She decided not to start a fire, as the smoke would cause suspicion, thus leaving her with the option to use her magics to survive. Her camp site didn't have much, except a tarp she laid down on the sand as a makeshift bed and a small bag which kept her amenities. She'd lie down on the tarp and look up at the stars, using one of her spells to make her incorporeal in case she would be ambushed. She'd watch as the sky moved under her watch. She'd like to think that it was her subconscious doing. She controlled the skies and their movement, but obviously it was a higher power she could only dream of.

made by ayu of btn

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden] Empty Re: On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden]

Post by Knight 24th December 2013, 12:45 am

Warden sat in his throne at his guild hall. The area was finally cleaned of the disgusting bloodstains of the cultists that cursed him with their obscene blood ritual. He was recovering from his recent trip to Magnolia, as he overdid it with his magic usage. He stared out through a window, and listened to the roaring thunder and watched the lightning bolts fall like rain. Warden's thoughts fell into his mind nearly as quickly, as he was calculating all of the most beneficial locations. Era was the only place in mind though, the home of the Magic Council, and the Rune Knights, both who he loathed ever so much.

Warden was pretty calm though, his eyes merely flickered with the raining lightning bolts. The camera zoomed in quietly on them as they flashed. After a moment his eyes got wide and pupils contracted. "A visitor, then?" he would ask to himself with a grin. This was good, it had been a while since he'd had some fresh blood show up for him to spill. This one had even cast a spell of some sort, enough for him to notice. Warden would begin standing up; his outfit changing to a black half plate suit finished with chainmail; and he held a sheathed sword. He would then form a portal, and stepped through.

Warden would appear over Ren's person, and shot through at a few meters per second within the same instant, and swung down without thinking, slicing through her neck and gashing the ground behind her, before the broken sound barriers actually shredded the ground and formed a very large crater where they were. Warden would then look to see that the person he almost killed was Ren, from Savage Skull. A powerful Mage who wasn't as famous as she should be. Was standing in her, as she was incorporeal. "Oops, I almost killed an ally." A lightning bolt would fall from the sky and land right on the back of Warden's head, which he took like it was nothing. He would then look up and see another 15 or so bolts following suit, but he pulled up his an umbrella with a yellow lacrima on it, aborbing the lightning now. Of course, Warden was only caught off guard because he was adjusting his footing to not stand inside of Ren, who was probably just as shocked as he was. "What are you doing here? Don't you know that anyone who seeks my guild dies?" he would say, "I'd feel awful if the mere atmosphere around my guild were to kill you." By the time he was done saying that, there was now a large funnel of lightning falling into his umbrella.
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Moderator- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden] Empty Re: On The Shores of Insanity [Private / Midnight & Warden]

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 26th December 2013, 3:59 pm

Y

Ren would look up at her attacker. He seemed to regret what he had tried to do. Ren would bring herself to her feet and scan the man from head to toe. He seemed to know her, using this as an advantage to infiltrate Tartarus. "It's alright, I suppose I should have called...", Ren said ironically. She would begin to realize that the island itself is trying to rid itself of her presence. She would also become more and more interested in Tartarus' guild master's umbrella. The lacrima embedded at the top would be absorbing the lightning strikes. "I suppose we should head inside, unless you really are interested in killing me.", Ren would tease.

made by ayu of btn

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Knight 30th December 2013, 10:04 pm

Warden would look down at Ren, and sighed, twirling his sword skillfully into a sheathed position in its scabbard. Happily, the girl appeared to accept his apology, so he didn't just start a guild war within the Oblivion Alliance. That would be a terrible situation at the moment, his plans were about to come into fruition. Since she was now standing, he would observe Ren more carefully. "I dunno, you did kinda come to this Island for no reason. But since you're a guest from an ally guild, I'll allow it," he would shrug his shoulders lightly and look up. "Hang on, I'll clear the weather for a few minutes," he would say. He would flash briefly with a magical burst of light. Suddenly, he was wearing a totally different outfit. It was a black breastplate with a red jacket dangling over his shoulders like a cape. Along with this was a pair of black pants tucked into the combat boots that came with the outfit. Finally, Warden wore a pair of fingerless gloves with lacrima on the backs of the hands. Warden would flourish his hands a bit as the umbrella would flash away for a moment. "Pyromancer Armor - Surtr!" he would say.

He would then take a moment to completely break his coolness, stepping aside lightning bolts in various comical poses. "Hey, you're intangible, but you can still smell, right? You may want to plug your nose for a moment," he would say taking dodging without losing breath. He would then dodge a particularly large lightning bolt with a series of backflips. "Let's go, Orange Flame!" he would declare, the lacrima which were otherwise blue glowing orange. Magic circle expanded from the back of his hands and as he would wave his arms, a 15 foot cone of orange colored blaze would shoot out from his hands, and suddenly a lightning bold would (unsurprisingly) strike the flame. The sudden heat influx caused the orange flame to expand, hitting the lightning in the area in a chain effect, and once again blasting the island's entirety with fire. He'd done this once before, and the heatwaves raised up and cleared the clouds from the island's sky just like the first time.

One would see sunlight for the first time in a few months on this island, but looking around they would notice the island wasn't actually safe from the lightning, as the clouds were rolling back in in the distance. Warden would shake his head a bit from the stench and landed on his feet. "Alright then, Ren. I'll show you to my guild," he would say, completely unfazed by the spell's effects in any way. He would begin to walk with a bit of a purposeful stride, "By the way, you were setting up camp, but it's only like 5:00 PM. Around here that's plenty of daylight," he would say.
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~
    ~ Lady of Midnight ~

Endless Abyss

Endless Abyss

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by ~ Lady of Midnight ~ 1st January 2014, 8:21 pm

Y

Ren stood there as the guild master of Tartarus spoke to her. She didn't listen much, only hearing a word or two, but more fixated on the idea of gaining access to one of the "ally" guilds of Savage Skull. Infiltrating Tartarus was easier than Ren had anticipated. She would drift in and out of the conversation, but eventually realigning her attention towards Warden. She watched as he basically got naked in front of her, but instantly changing into a sort of fire-based armor.

Not too long afterwards, Warden would expel a foul-smelling jet of fire that would cause Ren to become slightly lightheaded. She would choke back vomit as the smell got worse before it dissipated. Ren's eyes would begin to water as she became corporeal once again. She wouldn't say anything, instead quickly regaining her composure before Warden turned back towards her. She would look at him as he invited her to his guild. Shortly after, he would indicate that it would be the afternoon and questioned why she was setting up camp. Ren simply shrugged off the question in embarrassment, but retaining her "sense of superiority".

made by ayu of btn

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:50 am