Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric]

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric]

Post by Chelvaric 24th December 2013, 8:06 am

Dryaw listened closely to what the doctors said and then looked back to the girl. So all these time she was under feeding herself. Probably from all those years of abuse. I can’t just let her leave now. No now I feel responsible to take care of her. “If you wake up reiki I will be here. I may have my council duties but I will make sure you will get better. If it’s needed I shall arrange a home for you where I can keep a eye on your eating and drinking. Ah I know we only recently met. Tough it feels like I know you my whole live already.”, h said to the sleeping reiki not knowing if she could hear him. he pulled a chair closer took some papers he needed to fill in and started working while he kept by her side.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric] - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric] - Page 2 Beigecat
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amethyst Crystalia
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric]

Post by Reiki of Darkness 24th December 2013, 8:18 am

After some hours, she slowly regained consciousness. Her eyes slowly adjusted to the light in the room. She looked up at him and closed her eyes, then re-opened them and looked at him better, "Dryaw..." she muttered, slowly sitting up, she sighed, putting her hand on her head, "I collapsed again... didn't I?" she bowed her head slightly, shaking it, "That seems to happen from time to time... I am sorry if I worried you..."
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 25th December 2013, 12:02 am

Dryaw puts his papers down as he saw reiki getting awake and slowly up. He gets op and sits on the edge of her bed as he waits till she got up completely. He heard a faint whisper from her mouth. “Yes I am here don’t worry I won’t leave your side.”, he calmly said as she said that he didn’t have to worry.

“it’s hard not to worry tough but I’ll try. I spoke to the medics it seems you don’t eat or drink much lately. Oh you hungry by the way. He asked I made some food for you. I have bacon, sausages, eggs, some bread and stuff.”, he said as he walked to his desk and picked up a plate of all kinds of food and settled it on the bed. “I want to help you reiki. I want to make sure that your eating good again.”, he said with a bit of worry in his voice. He then sat down again and waited for her response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric] - Page 2 Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

magic bank /Character

Unexpected encounter of the allies who never met [Reiki of Darkness, Chelvaric] - Page 2 Beigecat
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 25th December 2013, 11:30 am

She looked at him, then at the food, she sighed, "So... you know I haven't been eating properly... I am just never hungry..." she muttered, slowly picking up the knife and fork, slowly cutting up some food, then slowly brought food to her mouth. She slowly took a bite and looked at him, "Its really good..." She smiled slightly.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 26th December 2013, 12:57 am

He looked at her and just smiled while she ate. He know he was bothering her with this as she was a bit annoyed smiling. But it was for her own good. If she would keep this up she could be in trouble. What if she fainted during a job or ina fight. He should not even think about that. As a council member but foremost as her friend he couldn’t let that happen.

“I know its sometimes hard to eat. I know it from my time on the street. But please reiki try to eat. If this would happen during a fight. I I I couldn’t stand loosing you now that you came in my live. I may be a bit of a nag now but I am doing it for your health.”, he said with worry and importance in his voice. Maybe he would make her abit angry but he needed to say this.

magic bank /Character

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 26th December 2013, 3:26 am

She stopped eating when he spoke, after he was finished, she spoke calmly, "So now I have two people worried about me... one is worried about the man who gave me this scar tries to take me away for a second time this year and me not being my happy and joyful self... and the one who is worried about my eating habits or lack of eating habits and my health..." she sighed, her cheeks blushing slightly at the thought of her other friend. But then relaxed, her cheeks reverting to normal colour as she slowly started eating again.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 26th December 2013, 4:52 am

“i also care about your happiness of course! But the man you decided to take care of yourself and i shall respect that choice. Now you can stay here as long as you want. We can talk a bit or something in the meantime i need to finish these papers. Council work can be tiring sometimes”, he said as he let out a sig. A huge paper heap was on his desk behind him waiting on his stamp and look. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t be talking while he does them. He always enjoyed company from somebody else. He actually wondered where his travel friend Celine was right now she normally was now bugging him or doing Tricks on him while he works. Ah it didn’t matter she was a demi god so she could take care of herself.

magic bank /Character

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 26th December 2013, 8:46 pm

She looked at him, "Yeah... well I want you both to be my friends... it somewhat feels nice to have friends looking out for me... I just don't want to become too much of a burden... to either of you..." she slowly started eating again, but after a few more mouth fulls, she stopped eating, looking away, "I am not hungry anymore... I am really sorry..." she looked at him, she showed she wanted to try and eat it, but being hungry was a different story.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 27th December 2013, 10:07 am

He looked at her and smiled again. He knew it would take a time before she realy was going ot be able to eat more. He ofcourse wanted to be her friend and he didn’t see her as a burden. He finished his hand sign on the paper and then looked up again. “its okay atleast you ate something and don’t worry I don’t see you as a burden. Its rather lonely sometimes in these chambers. i will never say no to company.”, he said as he smiled on the last part.it was true it was rather lonely as a council member at times but that was part of the job he guesed.

magic bank /Character

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 28th December 2013, 12:17 am

She nodded, "Well, I will have to stay and keep you company, wont I?" she smiled slightly, standing and walking towards the table, putting the plate on it. She leaned a hand on the table, her other hand to her head, feeling light headed and unstable, she moved slightly, "Dryaw..." she muttered, trying to stay as steady as possible.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 28th December 2013, 5:01 am

He looked at reiki and smiled on her comment she had to stay with him. He walked towards her when she soundly called out his name. she probably couldn’t stand good yet. he supported her for a second and then walked her to the desk laying her hand on it. he then walked to a chair broke two legs off and bound them tighter with a sheet out of his closet. He then walked back to her and gave her the stick.
    “That should support you while you’re still a bit weak. Don’t mind the chair I’ll let it get fixed by a rune knight. They are always complaining I do too much myself anyway.”, he said to her with a smile. Trying to get her thoughts to somewhere else.

magic bank /Character

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 1st January 2014, 4:15 am

She took hold of the stick and used it to keep herself steady, "thank you..." she sat down on a chair next to him and saw the paperwork, "You do get a lot of paperwork... don't you?" she looked at him and then smiled, "Always busy I guess..." she grabbed the book that he had given her and started reading it.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 2nd January 2014, 1:33 am

Dryaw looked up from his paper for a second when she implied he had a lot of paperwork. It was actually rather calm today. He didn’t had that much paperwork to do. He was about to say he didn’t had that much work today when a knock on the door was heard and a rune knight apologized for his intrusion as he dropped another staple of papers. He could see the fairy tail symbol on them. His eye twitched as the staple was nearly as high as his table. “well I wouldn’t have this big paper staple if those fairy tail members wouldn’t destroy half the country. There good guys don’t get me wrong. Just to exited. There like small children. Ah well each job has its negatives. With every power there is also a responsibility.”

magic bank /Character

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 2nd January 2014, 3:53 am

She looked at the new stack and gulped, "F-Fairy Tail..." she looked at him, "They seem to get the jobs done... just not... as effectively as people would hope... when I finally go on a job... I will definitely make sure that I will not cause a massive catastrophe whilst doing it... I might be a little clumzy.. but I can fight and I may not wield a weapon as of yet... but I do have my Crystalian Swords..." Right then she formed some maker handsigns and two purple crystal swords appeared in her hand, she looked at him, "My magic is Amethyst Crystalia... Purple Crystal Make... I am the last of Crystalia makers..." she sighed, looking down at her swords.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 2nd January 2014, 5:20 am

He looked at her while she was saying she wouldn’t do so much damage on a job. He smiled as he wondered why she was trying to convince him about this. It’s not like he would punish her for it. ah well it’s good that she was so enthusiastic for jobs. It was a mage duty to help the people after all. She then suddenly was doing some hand signs and not much later two purple crystal swords where in her hands. They were really beautiful maybe a bit crude because she was not that high in magic level yet but still good looking and it would do the job. “they look really pretty just like you. ah well you saw my magic I am the only one in century’s who could accept these golden globes. I am glad that they gave me these otherwise I was nothing.”, he said with a smile and while he talked about the globes they lighted up together with the tattoos on his face to recognize there pressence.

magic bank /Character

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 2nd January 2014, 6:14 am

She closed her eyes and then opened them, letting go of the swords and they shattered into tiny little shards, she looked at his globes and smiled, "It is an impressive magic... My goal is to help people... meaning I need to get stronger and healthy so that I can help people..." she sighed lightly, watching the tiny shards fall to the floor and disappear.

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 8:05 am