Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tartarus - Guild Info

Knight
    Knight

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Position : None
    Guild : Lamia Scale
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sacred Sword Balmung
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Swordmonger: Balmung
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tartarus - Guild Info Empty Tartarus - Guild Info

Post by Knight 2nd December 2013, 11:52 pm

'So... You want to join my guild huh...?'

I cannot say that I am surprised, you are looking for power and freedom. One such as I who killed this whole guild clearly has much to offer a power thirsty mage such as yourself. I, Warden Roguespell, am not some kind of God figure. I am not perfection, and I will never claim to be, the previous master's lies claiming such before me were what gave the guild its downfall to begin with. However, I am indeed a Demon. A demon who wishes for nothing more than the protection of my loved ones. I will kill anyone who would threaten the freedom and right to life within my guild, that is all I can declare for certainty. Knowing this, it is your chance to leave now, before you hear my rules.

Tartarus - Guild Info 2ci8v49

The First Rule: Nobody may maliciously harm any member of this guild without punishment! To go against even the weakest and most unliked member of this guild is to go against everyone else! This law is absolute!

The Second Rule: The Laws of the outside world are only there to prohibit us! Anyone who obeys a Rune Knight or a member of the Magic Council for any reason other than completing a mission that is important for the Guild, is means for excommunication. Break all the laws, especially if they tell you not to!

The Third Rule: This one is very important! If the Guildmaster tells you to do something, do it! No matter what any other rules say! (This applies IC only)

The Third and a Halfth Rule: If you believe the Guildmaster is wrong, reread The Third Rule!

The Guild Hall
    Tartarus - Guild Info 508187

The Guild Hall is located in the middle of Thunder Island, the land where is constantly rains lightning bolts from the sky. This castle is built with tesla coils, lightning rods, and all sorts of things to make good use of the dangerous environment. It is metal on the outside, and insolated with rock walls and flooring on the inside, cooled by a unit designed to covert electricity into cooling. This causes windows to become useless, so we instead have bars. In order to safely open windows, doors, as well as operate all electrical things in the building, including stairs, members are equipped with Circuit Completing Parabola's, just an umbrella with a potent lightning lacrima. This lacrima stores electricity and can release it into the magical circuit technology of the building. Just place the lacrima bulb into the sockets, and twist. Try to not keep anything magnetic nearby though, the resulting EMP of the the circuit completion can blow away any magnetic metals, destroy electronic devices not attuned to it, and scatter electric frequencies (although the exterior walls of the hall do that anyways).

In order to even be considered for joining, I give fair warning, you must come to me first. Therefore, you'd best try to not disturb our guardian, and if you can dodge a constant rain of lightning, that would probably be lucritive as well. As the Guildmaster, I can't just recruit any person who will die because they lost their key now, can I? I usually answer anyone who knocks on the door, though that may change if too many people who don't meet the specs show up. Maybe I'll install a password, or something.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:03 pm