Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi)

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi) Empty A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi)

Post by Sybil 2nd December 2013, 7:34 pm

She stepped out of the train hauling a bag that seemed to weigh a ton out behind her. She had eventually found her way out of the train station still trying to figure out exactly where She was. Rita stopped her tracks and glanced around. "So this is Clover Town." She said to herself. It was quiet and small town just the way Rita liked it. She continued wandering around dragging her heavy baggage behind her digging her shoes into the ground with every step trying to make distance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Daughter of the Almighty
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Morgana (Demon Slayer) Jyuubei (Swordsmanship)
    Experience : 80,050

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi) Empty Re: A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi)

Post by Samus Aran 2nd December 2013, 8:24 pm

Sephiria sighed as she walked through Clover Town. She had come here to check up on a few of her contacts, and she managed to even get a solid lead. Rose was connected with the dark guild known as Savage Skull in some way, but she was not a known mage of the guild. Sephiria sighed yet again. She had asked Mishi to come along with her and help her, and surprisingly he agreed. Walking through Clover Town, on her way to the train station to meet Mishi, she closed her eyes and simply let her body flow through the somewhat busy streets of Clover. Sephiria allowed a smile to grace her face, as everything was blocked out of her mind.

"Oompfh!"

That was, until she bumped into someone and fell backwards onto her butt. "Owwww. Damn my luck!" Sephiria whined, not noticing the person she ran into.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi) Tumblr_minephQ2G81r37arko2_500
    Sephiria's Themes:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi) Empty Re: A normal day in clover town~ (Ark and Mishi)

Post by Sybil 2nd December 2013, 8:51 pm

Rita wanderd around just outside the train station with her luggage. "Where can I get a map around here?" she mumbled to herself still continuing to glance around. She was clearly lost. Rita continued dragging her luggage off to the nearest Inn. Or at least tried to. She tried digging her feet into the pavement struggling to make any distance away from the station and to an Inn.

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 2nd December 2013, 9:08 pm

“Sephiria? You ok?”

Sephiria looked up when she heard Mishi's voice. She immediately shot up and dusted herself off, blushing from the fact that he heard her vulgar outburst. She nodded and bowed to him. "I am fine Mishi. I am extremely glad that you have made it to Clover Town. She said with what she considered a bright smile on her face. She was extremely glad she did not have to finish her contact sweep in this town alone. Sephiria then heard what sounded like grunting and turned to see a young brown haired woman having trouble with her luggage. Sephiria turned back to Mishi. "Hey Mishi, you see that woman over there? Should we help her with her luggage?" She asked, concerned for the person's well-being.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 3rd December 2013, 6:13 pm

She had been working on getting to an inn for about 20 minutes now and had only moved a few meters at the most. Rita couldn't help but become even more irritated as she attempted hauling her luggage failing time after time. From the corner of her eye a well dressed man in a suit  and fedora approached. He took a bow and politely asked "excuse me miss my friend and I could not help but notice you, do you require and assistance?" At the mentioning of help Rita took a cautious step back. Rita remembered she had been offered help before and each time she ended up getting stepped on afterwards. Her trust in anyone had been lost. She held her bag a bit closer and slowly shook her head. "I'm fine..." she quietly insisted avoiding eye contact with him keeping her eyes to the ground.

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 3rd December 2013, 7:11 pm

"Of course, a gentleman always assists a lady in need." Sephiria smiled at Mishi. He was always a gentleman, even when the situation did not really warrant it. He walked over to the woman and Sephiria followed silently behind. "excuse me miss my friend and I could not help but notice you, do you require and assistance?" Mishi asked the woman. The young woman took a step back and held her bag closer to her. "I'm fine..." She stated, and that made Sephiria frown a bit. "Are you sure we can not help you?" Sephiria stated, coming out from behind Mishi. "You seem to be having a bit of trouble. It would be no problem for us."

Sephiria's Themes:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 5th December 2013, 10:53 am

"You seem to be having a bit of trouble. It would be no problem for us." the girl responded. Rita felt bad for declining their help. She then took a deep breath " I'm sorry for denying the help that you both so kindly offered me in the first place I must of let myself be rude can you please forgive me!" She said saying a bit more then she needed to. Despite what she said she didn't trust these two she didn't trust anyone,But Rita had no intention of being rude so she decided to go along with it and with that she wouldn't stop talking. "I mean you can help me- I mean if you still want to! Because it seemed like you really wanted to just help out and be nice." She then took another deep breath continuing before they could respond " And I don't want to be rude or anything by denying your help! Because help would be nice not that you need to help me!"She finished letting out a sigh. Rita felt a bit embarrassed feeling that she had said a bit to much.

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 5th December 2013, 8:34 pm

Sephiria smiled softly at the woman, she did not want her to feel any more uncomfortable than she had already made herself. Sephiria bowed to the woman and nudged Mishi a bit to try and make him attempt to make the woman feel better about the situation. "We would be honored to help you ma'am, there is no problem for the two of us to do such a mundane task such as this one." She said with a soft smile on her face. "Do you need to go anywhere specific?"

Sephiria's Themes:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 7th December 2013, 8:09 pm

They both fell silent for a second Rita had a feeling they had something else on there mind. "Maybe they are thieves looking to steal my wallet. or with a dark guild and trying to drive me off to an alley to kill me and take it from my dead corpse?!" She thought for a minute referring to something. "We would be honored to help you ma'am, there is no problem for the two of us to do such a mundane task such as this one." The girl said as she smiled. "Do you need to go anywhere specific?" She asked. “where ever you need to go we would be more than happy to assist you, I am Mishi and this is Sephiria.” The man in the fedora spoke up as he introduced them. "I guess I should try and be friendly too." she thought to herself with an unconvinced tone. "Rita." She said getting it over with. "I'm just trying to get to an inn." she said looking down at her luggage tightening her grip holding onto it a little longer before letting go of it.

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 7th December 2013, 8:19 pm

Sephiria smiled softly, as she noticed the woman, whom she now knew as Rita, was still extremely on guard. She thought about her response to the question, and then looked to Mishi for his input on the matter. "Mishi, do you happen to know of an inn nearby here? I have a clue of one but it is a fair distance away from here." Sephiria asked the well dressed man, as he usually had a clue for these things. Sure they could easily look for one, but it would take a lot of time, and while she was nice she was not always the most patient person in the world.

Sephiria's Themes:
    Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 7th December 2013, 8:51 pm

They both were suspicious in her eyes she kept a close watch on them as they lead the way. They came to notice as they dragged her bag it felt like she had packed bricks. Rita walked off to the side a bit from them she made sure to charge up the magic energy in her ahead of time before they tried something funny. "I have valuable cargo in this bag  I hope these people don't try anything" she thought to herself. The wind kicked up slightly blowing a long strand of hair away from her neck revealing something scared out on her neck. She brushed her hair back in place not knowing Sephiria had taken notice of the mark.

Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Samus Aran 7th December 2013, 9:15 pm

Sephiria followed Mishi and stayed a bit in front of Rita as they walked towards the Sleeping Bear inn. She kept a careful eye on Rita, while she was nice enough to help she always had a bad feeling about people who seemed to be on guard too often, and this Rita seemed to be exactly that and possibly more. Speaking of which, Sephiria noted that Rita was having trouble with her luggage. She was about to ask if she needed help, when the wind picked up and Sephiria noticed something odd about Rita's neck. Are those scars? What the hell happened to her? Sephiria wanted to ask about the scars, but decided against it and just continued walking. Although she kept a closer eye on Rita, now not trusting if she did not have anyone chasing after her.

Sephiria's Themes: