Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Alliance gathering together.

Tetsu
    Tetsu

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Shadow Wing
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Fairy Tail's Guildmaster before Leonard and Makao; Rai the Thunder Dragon
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Alliance gathering together. Empty The Alliance gathering together.

Post by Tetsu 4th May 2012, 5:30 pm

Tetsu sat on a table as he waited for everyone to come along. The alliance had seemed to slow down, barely doing any actions while the legal guilds slowly began to raise and gain more popularity. Tetsu shook his head at the miserable thought that maybe the legal guilds were winning. Tetsu had flash backs of his days in fairy tail as he closed his eyes. He could imagine every flash, from the age of a young child all the way to this point. Why had he left? It was simple. People were getting annoying, and their was truly no one in Fairy Tail. He was tired of being recruited, Makao was a horrible guild master and barely even walked around the guild. Tetsu just felt that his days in Fairy Tail were a waste, though it seemed they are slowly starting to get back on the map. Tetsu sighed and then looked at the clock wondering where all the other members could be. It was quite boring at the moment, but Tetsu had no doubt that he would find something to do with the alliance. He couldn't switch again, it was too much effort. If the alliance didn't work out, then what wood?

Tetsu jumped off the table and walked over and took a bottle of whisky. he poorer the Whisky into a shot glass and quickly drunk it. He thought "A toast to all our pains and suffering." Tetsu closed his eyes as he walked back over to the counter and this time sat on the stool. Tetsu looked at the door waiting to see who would be coming next. Just because you were in a dark guild, didn't mean you weren't obliged to show up to the meetings. Tetsu would maybe scream at the person for being late, though it wasn't technically late. Tetsu was always thirty minutes early to anything. So he laid back and waited for the thirty minutes to pass.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Lineage : None
    Guild : Raven Tail
    Mentor : King Chozun Akiri (Now Deceased)

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Deity Pocession Magic
    Second Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer (Artificial)
    Third Skill:

The Alliance gathering together. Empty Re: The Alliance gathering together.

Post by Maximus Cloud 5th May 2012, 7:25 pm

Cloud walked into the room to see his old friend Tetsu at the table pouring some whisky for himself. "I hope you are going to pour some for me. After all it is only common courtesy." Cloud laughed and sat down at the same table and yawned dramatically and then gave his signiture smile. "What is new lighting man?" Cloud asked Tetsu. Cloud sat up in his chair and began to stare at Tetsu waiting for both a response and some hard liqour to come his way. After just a moment of sitting in this position however, he decided the chair was too uncomfortable. He stood up and with a single strike, managed to break the chair into a multitude of pieces. "Sorry about that Tetsu, we need better chairs."
    Tetsu
    Tetsu

Mentor : Fairy Tail's Guildmaster before Leonard and Makao; Rai the Thunder Dragon

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tetsu 7th May 2012, 8:18 pm

Tetsu raised a eyebrow as he saw the name maned Cloud walk in. He looked at him and happily pourer him some risky. He took the bottle and slowly poured it in what seemed to be a mug. Hikaru smiled remembering the old mug and looked at his friend cloud. Cloud was probably his best friend in the Alliance even though he didn't believe in that specific term. It was true, him and cloud were the Alliance's Trio. Their was nothing that they couldn't do. Tetsu replied to cloud finally. "Nothing, just been here and their.

The other day I fought a mage with my lightning magic. Black haired man. Got him unconscious and he was with a friend. It was somewhere in magnolia of course. Might of killed him.. Not sure." Tetsu then watch him strike the chair in anger. Tetsu looked at it and picked up a broom slowly beginning to brow the chair away. "I don't mind, but this isn't really the best set up for the alliance. Iw as thinking we should get more money some how and make it look beautiful. As it is , its a pretty small meeting place. Though if we do upgrade it we will get brand new chairs so you don't smash all our furnitures." Tetsu said smiling.
    Kyoya
    Kyoya

Guild : Raven Tail/Magic Council
    Mentor : Storm Dragon Guren

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyoya 13th May 2012, 3:48 pm

Kyoya stood patiently outside a room, a room that would change his life forever hopefully Fiore too. He waited there, hoping his exceed partner would return soon and as quickly as the thought came it was gone as he did arrive. 'You know what you must do, go there and do what must be done' those were the last words Kyoya said to his partner before he left using Aera magic to complete the task Kyoya had set for him. A maniacal grin appeared on the boy's face as he entered the room, Kyoya would very quickly replace that grin with his usual gentle smile that covered up his sinister nature. He announced his presence by clearing his throat before speaking.

'So this is where you've been running off to Cloud-sempai' Kyoya would say whilst laughing. The room was only occupied by two people, one of which Kyoya recognise but the chances were he wouldn't recognise Kyoya. And that man was Cloud, a member of Raven Tail and also its strongest member. That was how Kyoya had come to learn of the mans name but he wasn't here on guild business oh no he had much more bigger things on his mind. 'If I didn't know better Cloud-sempai it'd seem like you were running away from us. I had to force a few guys into telling me where you ran off to which is why you'll find a few of our guild mates outside almost dead'' he'd say continuing his teasing.  'So how's about you two let me in on this little parade eh?' Kyoya asked, this time approaching a chair and taking a seat on it. His intentions weren't clear and nor was his seriousness but one thing was for sure though. Kyoya was serious about joining the alliance and changing Fiore.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 17th May 2012, 12:37 am

"Good we could use some more improved furnishing," Cloud said promptly. Just as he finished replying to Tetsu, Kyoya walked in. Kyoya was an A Rank mage from his own guild, but Cloud didn't know much about him. "Asking around....? You are quite the curious one arent you. However we could use some new talent in our alliance dynamic." Cloud replied. "You, take a seat and give good intelligent feedback. We have no desire nor interest in small talk."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Alliance gathering together. MaxiSiggy
    Tetsu
    Tetsu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tetsu 17th May 2012, 3:44 pm

Tetsu laughed at Clouds comment and felt a presence outside the door. He was still under cover so Tetsu took a black cloak and quickly put it on placing the hood over his face. He then had lightning in his hand thrusting his hand back ready to fire it at anyone who would come through the door. As he saw the figure open the door Tetsu nearly thrust his hand open bu the guy came in peace and wasn't the council or anyone who was spying. Tetsu used high lightning body and appeared behind the boy who had recently appeared still having his cloak over his head.

"Who are.." Then he heard Cloud Sempai and Tetsu calmed down walking over to the couch in the room and laying down on it due to the fact he had gotten so tensed up about it. "Force people? You seems bit young." Tetsu said hearing him continue to speak. Tetsu raised his eyebrow. He was merely a kid but if he could force people to tell him he would be able to hold his own maybe. Tetsu listened to the Cloud speak to him. "We could use talent. But how are we so sure he is strong enough to hold his own. In the Alliance we work as a team but sometimes we tend to go on our own little rampages." Tetsu said still hiding his face from the boy.

"How will you prove that you belong in this? Anyways as I was saying Cloud We haven't gone on anything in a while. The Alliance is slowly slipping away. Due to the fact that i've gained popularity and am considered one of the strongest mages in the world I must hide my identity. I can't let anyone know who I truly am or I will be stripped and targeted as a enemy." Tetsu said as he laid down tossing lightning in his hand like he was juggling.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 17th May 2012, 5:59 pm

"That is fine, Tetsu. Because of your delicate situation, I will take command of the alliance from here on." Cloud turned to Kyoya, "You, what can you do to contribute? What are your skills?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyoya
    Kyoya

Guild : Raven Tail/Magic Council
    Mentor : Storm Dragon Guren

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyoya 18th May 2012, 12:35 pm

Kyoya didn't even realise that a hooded mage had appeared behind him then returned to take a seat. If that was real combat he would've been dead. A lesson already learned: even in the midst of your comrades never let your guard down. After taking a seat Kyoya would listen to what the hooded mage would have to say. Apparently he was known to the people to be a good person, revealing his true identity would prove fatal to both himself and the alliance. How ironic. Kyoya was also in the same situation but was much greater. He was apart of the magic council and was responsible for the changes in the magic world. If people were to ever find out he was a dark mage things would turn ugly. 'How can I prove I'm an asset to this group you ask? he said.

'Its simple. I along with others hold the key to the magic world in our hands. In other words I am apart of the Magic Council. I know every little secret about them and have used this information so that our side can triumph. Take a look at this gentlemen.' he'd say at the same time passing to booklets to Cloud and the hooded mage. If one was to look at the book at first notice they'd believe it to be a simple history book of Fiore but taking a look inside when would notice the pages and their content. It wasn't just any old history book, it was about the creation of Fiore. 'It should now be evident what my goals are; the resurrection of Akujin. The demono lord, using my connections in the Magic Council I plan to find all ten keys that hold the power of resurrecting him throwing the whole world into chaos. How does that sound?

Whilst the two mages looked through the booklet Kyoya had given them, Kyoya would then begin to float above ground as the air circled around him. His long brown hair would stand up a bit whilst the cloak used to cover his upper body would move with the wind revealing the Rave. tail tattoo on his chest. 'How could I forget to mention. I am Kyoya Tsukuyomi, the Storm Dragon Slayer of Raven Tail. What type of magic do you two use?
    Tetsu
    Tetsu

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tetsu 18th May 2012, 4:02 pm

Tetsu looked at the boy in amusement. He seemed to be asking how could he prove himself. "Come on a mission with us. A fairly easy one. Simply a Recon mission. Infiltrate a guild. assassinate their master. Nothing big."Tetsu said as if he had taken down a whole entire guild once before, which he had done. Though it wasn't by himself itt was merely three men who had done it. He then listened to cloud taking leadership of the alliance. Tetsu nodded and said "Even though I may be in the shadows I will always be by your side." Tetsuy said staring at the boy wondering if he was a double agent maybe. He was still high on suspicions but Cloud knew hims o he goes sit would be fine.

This boy was part of the magic council. He seemed to be after something. he set files down on the floor and then open it. It was about a simple reviving the demon lord. Tetsu took the paper and walked over to the furnace tossing away the booklets. " If you two are interested in it i'll do it for my guild. Though I'm not to fond of it, you can tell by how I tossed it in the furnace. Sure it is a good way to start, but what happened the last time someone liked Zeref got loose? I don't tend to mess with the big bad H-ranks. Their simply to powerful, whatever they say is done no matter who you look at it. Though I am into world domination, but I don't believe in getting help to do it." Tetsu said stating his beliefs. Tetsu finally took over his cloak revealing his face.

Anyone show as anyone should have known he was the Third strongest wizard saint. Tetsu Miyagi. Tetsu looked at the boy seeing the raven tail sign and smiled. He knew that this boy was a part of the magical council. If he was going to tell on Tetsu he would probably expose himself too or even Tetsu would probably kill him. Tetsu finally spoke to Cloud about what the boy had said. He shook his head as he began to speak. "Ok Koyaya of Raven Tail, I believe clouds guild. That was your first mistake. Never tell anyone your full magic. I use Lightning magic. I'm not going into detail but thats all i'm saying." Tetsu said as he sat on the couch.
    Maximus Cloud
    Maximus Cloud

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Maximus Cloud 20th May 2012, 2:28 pm

Cloud looked at Kyoya, "I have a form of lost magic. Dont get too excited, you are yet to prove yourself as more than a pawn." Cloud really didnt want to share his true power to such new blood. He looked at the boy long and hard, but he still wasn't sure. Cloud changed his view to Tetsu,"Lets go on a job. Standing around is getting old and not just because I broke my chair."

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:35 am