Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Heaven's God Slayer

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Heaven's God Slayer Empty Heaven's God Slayer

Post by Ikuto-san 7th September 2013, 11:50 pm

Primary Magic:
    Heaven God Slayer
    Secondary Magic:
    -none-
    Caster or Holder:
    Caster
    Description:
    Heaven God Slayer is a form of Lost Magic where the caster utilizes the element of light to enhance themselves physically. Although, there are many uses for conjuring the element of light onto the caster's body, it is mainly used for combat. Heaven God Slayer Magic is an advanced and enhanced form of White Dragon Slayer Magic. Similar to Dragon Slayer Magic, God Slayers can 'eat' their respective elements (in this case, light) to restore their power. This powerful magic was originated from the urge and ability to slay 'Gods' and can only be taught to a human by a god, him/herself. The natural color of this light, however, is black.

Strengths:
    - Elementally Strong Against Dark
    - Elementally Strong Against Light
    - Extremely Versatile
    - Has Close - Mid Range Capabilities
    - Extremely Powerful
    - Able To Eat Light, Gaining More Power
    - Able To Move At Light Speeds
    - Able To Blind Enemies With Flashes Of Light From Spells
    - Able To Heal With Holy Spells
    - Most Spells Are Quick-Cast, Within A Second Or So
    Weaknesses:
    - Elementally Weak Against Dark
    - Cannot Heal Poisons
    - Can Only Heal Minor Injuries To Stop Further Pain
    - Weak Defense; Little - No Defense
    - Has No Other Elemental Advantages
    - Does Not Receive Terrain Advantages

Abilities/Powers:
    - Edible Sources Of Light: Ikuto is able to eat any source of light besides his own: Fires, Lightning, Light, Lighting, Sun, Stars, Moonlight, etc.

- Enhanced Physically Power/Hand-to-Hand Combat: Ikuto, being a close-range fighter, is physically stronger than the average mage. He is also an expert hand-to-hand combatant.

- Immune To Blinding Lights: Blinding lights of any sorts have no effect on Ikuto.

- God Force: Ikuto is able to activate what is called God Force. This cannot be activated by will. This can only be activated after eating a large amount of light or being in a extreme emotional state.

D-Rank Spells:
    C-Rank Spells:
    B-Rank Spells:
    A-Rank Spells:
    S-Rank Spells:
    H-Rank Spell:

Last edited by Ikuto-san on 11th September 2013, 11:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Heaven's God Slayer Empty Re: Heaven's God Slayer

Post by TacticalFallacy 9th September 2013, 8:53 pm

Spells:
    D-rank:
    Heaven God's Palm - Approved.
    Heaven God's Jab - No light-speed attacks please, not at D-rank and especially for a physical attack that is not fully made-out of light. Remove that strength, else I'll get you to break your bones if someone counters.
    Heaven God's Fury - Approved.
    Heaven God's Drill - This is supplementary, not offensive. Change the type accordingly.

C-rank:
    Heaven God's Pistol - You say you can shoot multiple enemies? How? I only see you being able to shoot one little ball.

Heaven God's Shotgun - Now this is the one that can shoot multiple enemies. Put this in the strength. Also, have it such that because it is dispersed, it deals poorly against barriers, being unable to piece C-rank barriers and D-rank darkness barriers.
    Heaven God's Lance - The potential damage makes this spell at least 5 post cooldown. Also, have it that it cannot piece C-rank darkness barriers and normal B-rank barriers. Normal C-rank barriers need at least two lances to hit in order to break.

B-rank:
    Heaven God's Flash Jump - Note as a weakness that this exposes you to aerial combat against those who are very proficient at it, like wind users. Furthermore, as sunlight is being used, this cannot be used at night, dawn and dusk and can be nullified by large blankets of darkness.
    Heaven God's Cannon - Approved.
    Heaven God's Sword - Give me the sword's length. This shows the increase in range of your attack radius.

A-rank:
    Heaven God's Bellow - 6 post cooldown. Furthermore, give a weakness where it's straight-line nature can make it easy to dodge by a side-step if it's used from a long range. Furthermore, specify what can block it.
    Heaven God's Fist - Again, specify what can block this spell. And since this has a low cooldown, B-rank barriers and C-rank darkness barriers can take it.
    Heaven God's Lariat - Give me the maximum run distance you can try to chase your enemy before the Lariat runs out. Furthermore, include a strength where you have significantly increased speed when Lariat is active. Also, have a weakness where when Lariat is activated, you must use it as the first attack. Finally, specify what can block it and specify the amount of hurt needed to stop you.

S-rank (Did you buy a slot? Include the link to purchase as proof):
    Heaven God's Holy Nova: You gave me the AoE but where is the range? Have the time when the energy gathers around your arm become a charge-up, where you will have to wait one post before you can actually strike. Also, a 4-post cooldown S-rank?! Are you kidding? 7 posts at least. All of them!
    Heaven God's Holy Resonance: Expand the damage increase to that when the spell is active, the next five offensive spells(or before the Holy Resonance ends, whichever comes first) gain the boost, not just the first to compensate for the increased cool-down of 7-post.
    Heaven God's Holy Blessing: Duration decrease to 3 post. And cool-down should be 7-post. Also, I want a weakness where after the spell ends, you become tired for a short while.

H-rank:
    - Add the strengths header back.
    - Include how does your character input his command to activate the spell.
    - I know the width of the beam, but not the range of the attack and it's AoE.
    - Also, what determines where the middle beam strikes?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 10th September 2013, 6:51 pm

Bumped.

As for the S-Rank spells, I had all three, as I am H-Rank. No need for a purchase.
    https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t2734-iv-magic-rules
    Yes, I am an H-Rank as I've donated.
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 11th September 2013, 7:42 am

Fair enough, three S-rank spells, did not see that. And yes, I can tell that you are H-rank. No need to state the shockingly obvious.

Heaven God's Fury - Disapproved. Remove the part about physical abilities because that is too broad. Keep the specific things like strength, defense and remember to put speed into the description.

Heaven God's Pistol - Let's raise its power a little higher and have it such that it can pierce the body of a B-rank mage and below, thus it can deal severe damage by hitting vital spots.

Heaven God's Cannon - Grammar mistake in description. Give me the thickness of the beam.

Heaven God's Bellow - Standardize your units. Is it 10-15 meters or 10-15 feet? Also, let's specify the statement "This will annihilate anything in its path" to "This can annihilate all non-magical structures in its path, making it highly destructive in such environments."

Heaven God's Fist - Why is this good against long-range combatants? This spell has no particular use against such people, who in fact will have the advantage due to their range. Also, you can expand on the impact power of the spell so that it is distinct from normal punches. Make it like "the sheer force of the spell can pulverize steel" or "it can cause the ground to explode into a miniature crater."

Heaven God's Lariat - Remove the redundant part about "several and multiple bones". Both adjectives mean the same thing, so choose one. Also, define what do you mean by "getting hurt enough" in terms of ranked damage.

Holy Nova -  Have it such that you are more exposed during the charge-up post. Not only is your arm pulled back concentrating on the spell, so you only have one arm to block attacks, you also cannot move or use other offensive spells. In exchange, this spell can overcome normal S-rank spells. Only S-rank attacks that require just as much focus can cancel it out. Also, given how small the range and how large the AoE, another weakness is that your own allies are likely to get hit by this spell.

Holy Resonance - Be more specific: state that it is the damage of the spells that get boosted, "increasing spells by 25%" does not make much sense. Also, I want you to limit the boost to A-rank and below spells. Also, I stated before that I want the condition that the boost lasts until either Holy Resonance ends or 5 spells are used, whichever comes first.

Holy Blessing - Let's specify the length and details of his exhaustion. Have it be that he remains tired for two posts, unable to run, reduced ability to block and unable to perform S-rank and above spells. Also, his boosts are purely physical(since the spell boost is taken up by Resonance), so only physical-based spells get stronger while the long-ranged ones remain unchanged.

H-rank: There is a little contradiction: the middle-beam(which as the middle, specifies the exact position of the spell) is stated to happen 3 meters in front of Ikuto, but you also state that the range of the spell is anywhere in 50 meters of him. It is impossible for these two numbers to coexist and I am more inclined to have you use the 50 meter range, so long as Ikuto has sight of the target location, and have the location of the middle-beam be detemined by Ikuto concentrating at a single point at the ground(i.e. the target point). Let's have it, as a H-rank, such that the beams come down at (obviously) light-speed(basically meaning that it is next-to-impossible to dodge the middle one. It is possible to dodge the others due to the time delay) Next, potential weaknesses: as AoE, extremely dangerous towards other teammates and Ikuto himself(you can't eat your own light, remember), shockwaves are able to indiscriminately push everyone including Ikuto off their feet if shot close-by, it is possible to dodge the other five beams due to the time-delay, reducing the damage, and the sheer heat of the beams turn the hit ground to molten lava, making it impossible to stand on for all non-heat mages for 3 posts. Finally, add a charge-post, where the magic circles can be seen but Ikuto still needs time to gather up the sufficient light.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 11th September 2013, 4:04 pm

Bump!
    TacticalFallacy wrote:Fair enough, three S-rank spells, did not see that. And yes, I can tell that you are H-rank. No need to state the shockingly obvious. <---Sorry about that, I thought you didn't know about my H-Rank donation.

Heaven God's Fury - Disapproved. Remove the part about physical abilities because that is too broad. Keep the specific things like strength, defense and remember to put speed into the description. <---Added everything

Heaven God's Pistol - Let's raise its power a little higher and have it such that it can pierce the body of a B-rank mage and below, thus it can deal severe damage by hitting vital spots.<---Added everything

Heaven God's Cannon - Grammar mistake in description. Give me the thickness of the beam.<---Added everything

Heaven God's Bellow - Standardize your units. Is it 10-15 meters or 10-15 feet? Also, let's specify the statement "This will annihilate anything in its path" to "This can annihilate all non-magical structures in its path, making it highly destructive in such environments."<---Added everything

Heaven God's Fist - Why is this good against long-range combatants? This spell has no particular use against such people, who in fact will have the advantage due to their range. Also, you can expand on the impact power of the spell so that it is distinct from normal punches. Make it like "the sheer force of the spell can pulverize steel" or "it can cause the ground to explode into a miniature crater."<---Added everything. I believed that since they focused on long-range, their physical abilities aren't matched up to that of a Slayer, but your view seems to have more logic.

Heaven God's Lariat - Remove the redundant part about "several and multiple bones". Both adjectives mean the same thing, so choose one. Also, define what do you mean by "getting hurt enough" in terms of ranked damage.<---Added everything

Holy Nova -  Have it such that you are more exposed during the charge-up post. Not only is your arm pulled back concentrating on the spell, so you only have one arm to block attacks, you also cannot move or use other offensive spells. In exchange, this spell can overcome normal S-rank spells. Only S-rank attacks that require just as much focus can cancel it out. Also, given how small the range and how large the AoE, another weakness is that your own allies are likely to get hit by this spell.<---Added everything

Holy Resonance - Be more specific: state that it is the damage of the spells that get boosted, "increasing spells by 25%" does not make much sense. Also, I want you to limit the boost to A-rank and below spells. Also, I stated before that I want the condition that the boost lasts until either Holy Resonance ends or 5 spells are used, whichever comes first.<---Added everything

Holy Blessing - Let's specify the length and details of his exhaustion. Have it be that he remains tired for two posts, unable to run, reduced ability to block and unable to perform S-rank and above spells. Also, his boosts are purely physical(since the spell boost is taken up by Resonance), so only physical-based spells get stronger while the long-ranged ones remain unchanged.<---Added everything

H-rank: There is a little contradiction: the middle-beam(which as the middle, specifies the exact position of the spell) is stated to happen 3 meters in front of Ikuto, but you also state that the range of the spell is anywhere in 50 meters of him. It is impossible for these two numbers to coexist and I am more inclined to have you use the 50 meter range, so long as Ikuto has sight of the target location, and have the location of the middle-beam be detemined by Ikuto concentrating at a single point at the ground(i.e. the target point). Let's have it, as a H-rank, such that the beams come down at (obviously) light-speed(basically meaning that it is next-to-impossible to dodge the middle one. It is possible to dodge the others due to the time delay) Next, potential weaknesses: as AoE, extremely dangerous towards other teammates and Ikuto himself(you can't eat your own light, remember), shockwaves are able to indiscriminately push everyone including Ikuto off their feet if shot close-by, it is possible to dodge the other five beams due to the time-delay, reducing the damage, and the sheer heat of the beams turn the hit ground to molten lava, making it impossible to stand on for all non-heat mages for 3 posts. Finally, add a charge-post, where the magic circles can be seen but Ikuto still needs time to gather up the sufficient light.<---Added everything
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 11th September 2013, 9:52 pm

All D-rank spells approved.
    All C-rank spells approved.
    All B-rank spells approved.

Heaven God's Bellow - Guess I needed to be specific. Read through the spell carefully. The state that the range of the spell is 15 meters. However, 10-15 feet is considered the long-range in the side-step weakness. I'm sure you meant 10-15 meters, not feet. Also, beam size.

Heaven God's Fist - I get what you trying for but that is pretty much the weakness for every long-range mages, who can't handle damage as well as close-combat fighters from any spell anyway, so it's too non-specific to be used as a weakness for your spell. Other than that, approved.

Heaven God's Holy Resonance - For the third time, both the spell boost and the shield abilities will end if the Holy Resonance duration is reached, even if you have not used 5 spells yet. Also, in your description you doubled damage for spells, but your strength is still "increases next five spells by 25%"

H-rank: 
    Looks like you also misinterpreted me. You state that the middle beam now strikes 50 meters in front of Ikuto. What I wanted was that the middle beam strikes any point Ikuto concentrates at, so long as he has line of sight. This new statement thus makes it that you can choose to shoot the beam anywhere in a 50 meter radius around you. Your original statement makes it such that you HAVE to shoot it 50 meters away from you. 

Also, the ground of lava is both a strength and weakness, because only specifically Fire and Magma mages can stand on this, meaning any enemy or ally(and even Ikuto himself) cannot stand on the area for three posts.

Finally, I've checked your AoE, and if I am correct in assuming that you mean that the each beam has a 5 meter radius (since you said "5 meter wide, in a radius"; this is why you should be clear, else I'll have to make assumptions like this), then your real AoE is a 15 meter radius, or in other words, 30 meter wide. Change the AoE in your description to fit that.

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 11th September 2013, 10:15 pm

TacticalFallacy wrote:All D-rank spells approved.
    All C-rank spells approved.
    All B-rank spells approved.

Heaven God's Bellow - Guess I needed to be specific. Read through the spell carefully. The state that the range of the spell is 15 meters. However, 10-15 feet is considered the long-range in the side-step weakness. I'm sure you meant 10-15 meters, not feet. Also, beam size. <---Fixed.

Heaven God's Fist - I get what you trying for but that is pretty much the weakness for every long-range mages, who can't handle damage as well as close-combat fighters from any spell anyway, so it's too non-specific to be used as a weakness for your spell. Other than that, approved.<---Pre-approved.

Heaven God's Holy Resonance - For the third time, both the spell boost and the shield abilities will end if the Holy Resonance duration is reached, even if you have not used 5 spells yet. Also, in your description you doubled damage for spells, but your strength is still "increases next five spells by 25%" <---Sorry about making you say it for the third time, Tact. But fixed for sure this time.

H-rank: 
    Looks like you also misinterpreted me. You state that the middle beam now strikes 50 meters in front of Ikuto. What I wanted was that the middle beam strikes any point Ikuto concentrates at, so long as he has line of sight. This new statement thus makes it that you can choose to shoot the beam anywhere in a 50 meter radius around you. Your original statement makes it such that you HAVE to shoot it 50 meters away from you. 

Also, the ground of lava is both a strength and weakness, because only specifically Fire and Magma mages can stand on this, meaning any enemy or ally(and even Ikuto himself) cannot stand on the area for three posts.

Finally, I've checked your AoE, and if I am correct in assuming that you mean that the each beam has a 5 meter radius (since you said "5 meter wide, in a radius"; this is why you should be clear, else I'll have to make assumptions like this), then your real AoE is a 15 meter radius, or in other words, 30 meter wide. Change the AoE in your description to fit that.<---Fixed all of it.
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 11th September 2013, 10:33 pm

A-rank spells approved.
    S-rank spells approved.
    H-rank: The most trivial thing ever: your strengths state a twenty meter shockwave, when it is thirty meter in your description.

ONCE THIS IS DONE, THIS WILL BE APPROVED.
    :socute: 

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 11th September 2013, 11:11 pm

BUMP! I DID IT!
    Thanks TacticalFallacy, for grading and checking my application, as it took a very long time, along with a lot of effort on your side.
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 11th September 2013, 11:14 pm

Well, now that you have done that, we are finally done. Congratulations on joining the ranks of Slayer and bring joy, wonder and lots of sliced-up NPCs to the site. Good luck.

For great effort and patience, here is my stamp:
    Heaven's God Slayer Approv11

Theme:
    Current Jobs:

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 12:49 am