Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Mischan Improbable

Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Mischan Improbable Empty Mischan Improbable

Post by Altarias 18th December 2022, 8:32 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

"The duo had been assigned to participate in helping out patrols in the city known as Reinford," Tony muttered as the car came to a slow halt. "The siblings? They had essentially counted as a single unit at this point, the people assigning patrols saying that they worked best as a tandem. Surely, this was something that Tony had noticed. It was their sibling chemistry that led them to success so far as members of the Rune Knights."

Brit sighed. "I'm sorry about Tony, Mischa," the younger sibling said. "He... tends to do this. I don't know why."

"There is no worries, Britney!" he said holding a hand up as if to hush his sister. "It becomes difficult to keep thoughts in order if they're just... left to marinate in silence." His voice came to a slower hush. "Yes, marinating. It was something that he had known all too well. In the short time that he was recovering from an ankle injury suffered from helping out an older lady, Tony had become rather talented at cheffery."

"That's...that's not a word, Tony."

"Chicken, marinated in a nice Midian sauce. It was something he'd grown rather fond of, though he essentially only made it for the local community center weekend potlucks. Served with a side of white rice and several farmer's market vegetables? He'd become renowned at the center."

"If you want to call it that..." Brit muttered. "You read the mission dossier, right, Tony?"

"Of course!" Tony coughed. "Miss Mischa, the three of us are first to report to the Major in charge of the outpost in town, Miss Vivillarrion Velkhomme, of the ruling Velkhomme family. We've been assigned to this city for the next week, and we are to work here for that time. I assume you got your own dossier, just as Brit got, but do you have any questions for me?"

"You say that like you have authority."

"N-no! I-I mean, we have a bit more seniority on our side within the force, but..."

Brit shook her head, a light smile on her face. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Mischa, you're just gonna have to get used to Tony. My brother's a bit of a weirdo."

WC: 0367 | TWC: 0367

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mischan Improbable GMALSW8

Mischan Improbable Empty Re: Mischan Improbable

Post by Guest 20th December 2022, 6:43 am

Truthfully, Mischa wasn’t quite sure what to make of the rather unusual fellow. Tony was a friendly guy or that was the impression that the newest Rune Knight had of him but she had to admit that there was something a little off about him. She’d never come across a guy like him before and the black haired young woman found it difficult to follow his train of thought. He jumped from one topic to the next so swiftly and it seemed that he was constantly describing every move that he and his sister made. She couldn’t help but think that maybe he’d taken a whack to the head or something although she kept that opinion to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was to cause issues with her fellow knights, especially after they’d been so welcoming and had allowed her to join, despite where she’d come from. It meant a lot to her and Mischa and she would do her utmost to prove that they were right to put their faith in her.

Brit seemed to be the far more level headed of the two and Mischa couldn’t help but feel that she had quite the task when it came to keeping her brother on course, so to speak. She could understand the struggle, having several brothers of her own or at least used to. The connection that had once been between herself and them had now been completely severed, from the moment she’d left her homeland.

Looking up as Brit spoke to her, Mischa couldn’t help but smile and joke in reply. “Don’t worry about it. At least he’s a kind weirdo.”

She was in such high spirits and had been ever since her application had been approved. It felt like all of that tension and unease that she’d been feeling had melted away into nothing. Normally, she never spent much time looking at herself in the mirror but the moment she’d received her uniform, that’s exactly what she’d spent ten minutes doing after putting it on.

Turning to Tony, she’d then say. “I gave the dossier a thorough read through although I must admit that I don’t know all that much about this town or most of the others in Fiore in fairness. I haven’t been here all that long and I’m still getting used to the place. It’s certainly a lot nicer on the eyes though and a hundred times better than the dump that I once called home.” Mischa would have used the term shithole but for the sake of politeness, she managed to avoid using that turn of phrase.

“So what do we know about this Major that we’re going to be working with?” She then asked the pair. “The dossier was a little vague on that one detail.” The black haired woman couldn’t help but be curious and was looking forward to both meeting the Major and getting to work. She just hoped that she wouldn’t make a complete ass of herself.

(501 Words)
    (868 TWC)
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Altarias 31st December 2022, 1:07 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

"Ah, the town of Reinford," Tony mused, with Brit already sighing. "The economic powerhouse of the southeastern edge of Fiore, the town of a dozen family owned companies. Rumors swirled about the potential nepotism that the town's patriarch, the man essentially in control of the town, the enigmatic Dannarrion Velkhomme. A small town until his arrival into the head of control, and now an economic hub within the city. In fact, the Major in charge of this town, Vivilarrion Velkhomme, is the daughter of Dannarrion."

Brit shook her head. "Pretentious name for pretentious people..."

Tony frowned. "Well, that seems a bit... rude to say. I mean, you've never met them!"

"Neither have you, Tony."

"N-Never mind that! Let's just..." he looked up at the building in front of them, seeing the towering skyscraper with the insignia of the Rune Knights plastered on the front. Stepping inside, the doors slid open all on their own, something Tony was admittedly a little bit shocked by, as the pristine, marble white tiles tickled their eyes. A bustle covered this main floor, with a few people sitting on soft looking couches, with the three people from the Era branch heading to the reception desk in the middle of the room. "U-um, h-h-h-hello, w-we-"

Brit stepped in front of her brother. "We're the people in from Era's branch, sent to work for a bit here."

The woman at the desk popped her gum bubble. "Ya. Kay." She pressed on a button on her desk. "Major? The people from Era are here."

"Ah! Lovely! Send them to my office!"

"You heard the boss. Take the elevator, floor five."

Tony nodded, with Brit giving a small thanks before the trio headed once more together, now into the elevator. The elevator had plenty of more buttons, with twelve floors, in addition to a few basement floors, but Brit dutifully pressed the button for floor five, with the elevator reaching its destination quickly. Sitting in a chair, behind a large, very nice desk, was a relatively young looking girl, no older than Tony. Her uniform looked well pressed and neat, without a single wrinkle on them. And yet, even without any effort, Brit could already sense the tingling of power from this woman.

"Welcome to Reinford! I hope your journey here was safe. I am Major Vivilarrion Velkhomme, but please, just call me Aria. I take it the Field Marshal and Director are doing well?" Her brow furrowed a bit as she looked at Mischa. "Ah, you must be the Pergrandian recruit. Mischa, was it? It's a pleasure to meet you. Care to tell me about yourself? I figure it would be a good idea to get to introductions first and foremost."

WC: 0453 | TWC: 0820

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mischan Improbable GMALSW8

Post by Guest 1st January 2023, 1:29 pm

The Pergrande native did her best to pick out the useful information from Tony’s description although it wasn’t the easiest task. Since it was one that she’d need to learn as a Rune Knight anyway though, Mischa actually appreciated the practice. She was kind of surprised that he and Brit were able to work so well together, given the fact that she appeared to be constantly making fun of him. Still, she couldn’t help but find their chemistry quite charming in its own way and she hoped that one day she’d be able to find a partner to team up with regularly too. There was much that she was still adapting to in Fiore and there was no denying that she felt a little isolated. She knew that it was only natural and she’d do everything in her power to make friends but for the moment, Mischa couldn’t help but feel a tad anxious at times.

She dutifully followed the pair as they made their way towards the Rune Knight outpost in the town. Not knowing her way around, Mischa made no effort to try and lead the way or anything like that, knowing full well that she’d probably mess it up. The town looked rather nice though and the gaze of the newest Knight more than once began to wander. It was so refreshing to be out in the wider world and the young woman was more than ready to use her skills for the right reasons. A year ago, she’d have said that fighting for her homeland was the only reason but now? Well, that just wasn’t true. Fighting for Pergrande was selling your soul to the devil, a fact that she knew first hand.

As they entered the building and ascended, Mischa began to feel a little nervous about meeting the Major. Her recruitment might have ended up going far better than she’d thought but she was unsure as to how other members of the faction would react to her background. There were moments where she thought that she might have been almost making fun of those around her accidentally. Of course that wasn’t her attention but the thought did bug her from time to time. The only way of getting rid of it was through her actions and she knew it.

When the lift reached the fifth floor and the trio exited, her gaze naturally was drawn to the woman who was sitting behind the desk. She looked awfully young for a Major but the black haired teenager wasn’t one to judge, nodding her head to confirm her identity when Aria introduced herself. “A pleasure to meet you too, Ma’am, I’m Mischa Amasova. I’ve only just recently joined the Rune Knights and am new to Fiore in general if I’m honest with you. I was born and bred in Pergrande, as much as I wish I wasn’t and I hope that I can do some good as a member of this faction. I’m not a mage as such, as I use a suit that’s charged by my body rather than magic to fight but if you need someone to break down a door, I’m your Knight.” She tried to use humour to ease her own nervousness but had no idea if she’d been successful.

(548 Words)
    (1869 TWC)

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:15 pm