Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Assassination: Polition

Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,299

Assassination: Polition Empty Assassination: Polition

Post by Saint Olga 18th November 2022, 1:07 pm

Saint Olga had traveled to Crocus one a job for the guild today.  She was sent on a job to assassinate a politician that vowed to improve working and living conditions for all the citizens.  There had been a few big wigs that didn't care for this and hired the guild to deal with him,it had to be done publicly and she needed to claim the kill.  Easy enough however there was a slight issue with this. She was new.  While her outward apperance my show the calm respectful that people new inward there was some doubt.  She never did and jobs for a guild before.  Thus is why she had asked one of her guild members for help with her job today for guidance and potential back up.  She wasn't one to take chances and this way was best.  Aside from that she wanted to meet her guild members as well so it worked out in the end.  As she went into a library that was the agreeded meeting place. She knew what her name was and her apperance  though she never had been formally introduced. She spotted her at a back table away from people.  As she approached she looked at the sitting woman examine her before she stopped at the table.

"Hello there, my name is Saint Olga, I ask that you don't forget the Saint part, however it is a pleasure to meet you, what nay I call you so we may move forward with our discussion?"

Saint Olga smiled and spoke in soft respectful tone of voice looking down at the woman before slowly taking a seat in front of her.  Her tone had a soft silky tone as she waited for her answer.  Introductions were important, Saint Olga could tell alot about a person based on there response.  She didn't want to waste time if this wasn't going to work after all. She threw her gauntlet down and inside herself she was eager to her there response outward though she was same as she's been since the beginning of he Introduction.

WC: 384
    Riana Maren
    Riana Maren

Player 
    Lineage : Artificial Mind
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 552,302

Assassination: Polition Empty Re: Assassination: Polition

Post by Riana Maren 18th November 2022, 1:32 pm

Riana Maren
    The Assassination

Riana had been given a simple task, as far as she was concerned; the manipulation of political machinations was very much in the realm of Errings Rising's modus operandi, and Riana was sufficiently pleased to assist with a mission that would be particularly stringently difficult with the execution of her particular set of skills that would inevitably allow her and her allies to perform the roles that they were given. To stop the impetus of the law, especially when the lawmaker in question was inherently corrupt and making decisions that were considered in poor taste and bad faith, was perfect for her mission. Yes, this would in fact do nicely. When finally unchained and allowed to give riise to her full power, Riana was a destructive force in her own right - but her skillset, assisted and honed by the professional warrior and assassin Killua, would be a beautiful execution. After all, Kil had been the perfect wielder of electricity in his own right, and had shown her many things that she had learned, and then taken to adapt into her own set of equipment when it came to the execution of humanity. She looked forward to deploying these changes and, as a result, she was eager to test them in live combat. Once she would have dreaded such a thing - but now the bloodlust was very much real. Fighting eldritch horrors did that to you, after all.

To that end, Riana had been instructed to meet her fellow guildmate in the library of Crocus, where further operational necessities could be discussed. She found herself at home here, and when her fellow guildmate found the red-headed and lithe scientist, she would be easily spotted; her outfit, with black knee-length twin-tailed cape, leather bustier and thigh-high boots, all gilt with gold, as well as silk and lace, was simultaneously both a whimsical decision and entirely a nod to her disdain for societal norms. In her hands, as her shining sapphire eyes studied what was before her, was a scientific journal, which detailed a number of Pergrandian advancements in the medical field, which she was electing to study for future use - likely, for some form of torture, knowing her.  

"Saint Olga, is it? Very well," commented the scientist quietly, with only a hint of disdain in her voice. Many in her guild styled themselve so oddly - saints and queens and goddesses all, so this was nothing out of the ordinary for her in the least. The White Queen herself, for one, and the master kidnapper Medeia - all of them wielded immeasurable power, and it inevitably had to be a result of the mental corruption that followed. This one likely followed suit. She refused to give most of it the time of day, yet here she was, doing so yet again. "My name is Riana Maren. Riana is sufficient. I bear titles but I care not for societal shackles."

There was a precise, clipped measure to all of her works - and only a very slight tinge of a Pergrandian accent behind it. She had trained hard to bury that particular part of the past.

"Sit," was the one-word command, given such that Saint Olga would be bade to take a seat on the opposite end of the golden oak table, varnished and shining under the light above the desk. Once she did so, Riana set down her book, and steepled her fingers in front of her. The cold ice in the stare that followed was hollow - like there was little there in the soul of the redhead, the trope be damned.

"Explain to me your particular skillset so that I may formulate a strategy. What do you bring to this operation?"

TAG: @Saint Olga WORDS: 624 TOTAL: 1,008/5,000 JOB: Link
    MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assassination: Polition TF1LSEK
    BIO | LINEAGE | PRIMORDIAL GUNFÜHRER | MAGITECH CONJURATION | TRACKER
    +100% Jewels In Effect - Lineage
    Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 18th November 2022, 1:57 pm

Sqint Olga Indeed learned much from that interaction, but her pleasant smile then start at the folder a little bit as she got the tone of this woman very quickly laughed at that, she wasn't like the Warlord of Lust, There was no pleasant trees here this was a business this was work if that's how it wanted to be That's how it will be, and she would treat it no differently. Her posture saved serious but her face grew to a bit of a grimace as she looked much more serious than respect for at this point however she always did maintain a certain level of respect for those in front of her that deserved it, And she knew this person certainly did while she didn't care for titles she knew she must have had some.

" What I've been to the table is numbers, I am a summoner a necromancer if you want to be more precise, I don't summon One creature I summoned many however they are weak in stature, I have won someone however that. Most of my summons are close combat oriented however as I stated can easily overwhelm my Target. That is what I bring to the table however when I require from this table is to following. One I am an experienced in this field I've read countless journals war books tactile books and other things of that nature and i know fundamentally how to do this job however I've never done it I'm inexperienced in need guidance, The second thing I need is support, I'm not gonna even hint that you should do my job for me but as this is my fiart assassination job in case things get rough I would like someone more experienced to be able to help me in this endeavor. Now if you don't mind I ask you at the very least what do you bring to the table And how do you feel this would must be handled knowing what I can do now."

She spoke quick clean and concisely. She wasn't about to waste this person's time she knew how this operation was going so far and she wasn't so foolish as you ignore the obvious skill that she could sense in her voice. She's been doing this work for longer Then she has for sure and she would be a fool to throw away this experience in front of her even if she only got bitten back By the person to need across from her for her ignorance. That didn't matter to her pride and And respect were replaceable she could earn those back game those back any time she wanted, Her wife however was a much different story.

She would fold her arms on the table and sit up the adjusting her posture ever so slightly to meet the woman's, this guilt certainly Had all different kinds of people on it all sorts of different people so far the 2 people he had met were on such different wavelength to her that it could almost be described as scary. However she was not going to be shaken by this fact she'd simply just wait for the woman's answer

WC: 536
    TWC: 1,563/5000
    Riana Maren
    Riana Maren

Player 

Post by Riana Maren 18th November 2022, 2:45 pm

Riana Maren
    The Assassination

"We share parts of a similar skillset, in that case," Riana commented. "I, too, am proficient in summoning magic - however, I would be unable to demonstrate precisely what it is that I am able to summon for you. You may see a taste of it before the end of the day, but on this particular task I would not be sure. I daresay my ability to summon would be very easy to detect and ruin any chance would have at surprise." An unfortunate truth, but when you have the capability of summoning multiple combat mechs, it was entirely true. They were loud and clunky and would draw too much attention. The drones would be the primary star of the show here, particularly her sensor drone; a constant, real-time map of the area would be an invaluable tool that Riana would make unlimited use of.

She listened and drank in all the words that were given to her, to which her eyes cast down to the tips of her fingers while they were clasped together. She had yet to move - in some ways, it seemed that she was yet to even breathe. Human exigence was, in many ways, lost to Riana by this point, and she would not deny the fact that she preferred this method and this mannerism. This was enough to unnerve most people, but the more experienced members of the guild were used to the way she was. In their own ways, they were all particularly peculiar and Riana was no exception to this. "To be utterly frank, I would be more than sufficient to handle this operation on my own. My skillset allows me to move almost completely undetected to human, magical and technological senses. Couple this ability with long-ranged silenced weaponry and I would be able to eliminate the target without detection. However, this is not my task and I am here to provide support, which is precisely what I shall do."

One finger raised from the lock that she had entered into and, in a moment, a small earpiece appeared on the desk in front of Saint Olga. This was a device that closely resembled the colour of her skin, and was simply designed to be pressed into the ear so that Riana could use a multitude of means to communicate with her companion. She and Killua routinely employed this method for their extended missions to great success, so replicating this feat was not an overly difficult ask at this point. The redhead gave a gentle nod to the device, indicating that the devilish mage should take it for her use.

"This communication device, should you have not used one in the past, rests inside the ear and will allow us to communicate at a distance. My role will, therefore, be to move independently of you into a strategic location and provide you with combat telemetry until such time as you complete the objective. I will scout the necessary area, locate the enemy, then guide you to the target. It is then your role to execute the target. Once the target is removed, I will then assist you in exfiltrating the area." A pause, so that the saint across from her could absorb all of the information piled in front of her, then form her own decision and opinions. The steely edge that had formed in the first sentence Riana had spoken had yet to leave her voice - it was as if she did not know how to turn it off, or perhaps simply did not care to. "Do you have any questions?"

TAG: @Saint Olga WORDS: 602 TOTAL: 2,165/5,000 JOB: Link
    MEL @ WW

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 20th November 2022, 12:25 pm

Saint Olga simply nodded  At the woman who spoke frankly and very bluntly, she could respect that at least. However there was something about her demeanor that was a bit off putting to her however it wasn't her place to judge and it wasn't her desire to raise any fuss about it.   For the time being she would just reach over take the air piece and put it in her ear finding it adjusts to her for a moment before looking back at the woman.

"No if that's what you think the best course of action will be then that is what we will do, wait for your guidance to the target until then I will make my way towards the center of the city.   That way it may be simple to guide me to where you need me to go."  

She stood up figuring that the city center would be the easiest way to navigate though she supposed she could do it from the library here but she'd rather not be known hanging around here it was probably better to stay on the move and create some distance from her. With that in mind she gave a Kurt nod and then left the library resuming her smiling respectful posture as she walked through the streets not wanting to look to out of place.

As she walked through the streets of the city She thought about the words of what the higher ranked Guild member had said thinking back for a moment wondering what she could do and how she was going to assist, though she's supposed having just intelligence would be enough to aid her but she wondered what kind of summoning she did comments been a while since she's met just another summoner like herself. But I suppose I was a conversation for another day. After a little bit of walking she made her way to the center of the city wherether it was a fountain. She sat at the side of the mountain and waited for her Guild mates to call, For the report of where her target is and what's going on with them and further guidance.

WC: 362
    TWC: 2527
    Riana Maren
    Riana Maren

Player 

Post by Riana Maren 20th November 2022, 1:45 pm

Riana Maren
    The Assassination

"Very well. Let us begin."

With that, Riana pushed herself up from the table and made her way out of the library that she had been waiting in. The task was now at hand and, with the scientist able to bring her full combat prowess to bear, she was ready to commence operations as per her standard operating procedure. Which meant that now that she was on her own she was able to delve into the bag of tricks to their fullest extent. As Olga began to wander the streets, Riana looked to the skyline; there were plenty of tall buildings here in Crocus, which meant that she had her pick of whichever one she fancies in order to deploy and prepare her tools for the task ahead. As her newfound partner disappeared around a corner, Riana reached a hand forward as if reaching into the air before she began to form star-steel around her body, breathing out as her ever-familiar metallic shell began to wrap around her and consume her entirely. System displays began to glow around her eyes as the helmet of the Ebon Fury sealed her into the battlesuit, entirely comfortable as if wearing her second skin.

With that, the woman sheathed herself first in a veil of colloid particles, cloaking herself from both visual and magical sight, before her thrusters powered her up five stories to reach thetop of a building where she could settle in and prepare herself for the mission to come. Riana knew that she could get comfortable and provide a long-range shot using her railgun, and theoretically at this distance solve the issue once and for all. However, when the civilians of this place simply could not find her, how difficult would it have been to just end the problem now, and claim the bounty for Errings Rising as the objective had stated? A win for the ages, and a victory for the anarchy they purported to spread. However, that was not the plan. No, the child had to take the credt.

-- Target is now currently in their residence. Optimal pathfinding to target not required. Window-side shot now open. -- The voice of the artificial intelligence purred inside Riana's mind, a sound that none other could possibly hear.

"You heard me, SOFI, I will not be taking the shot. Prepare to deploy MDR-001."

The order was stated, and thus given; in a shimmering field of red a metre-wide device formed of two flattened domes materialised into the air and began to hover over the city. This magitech drone would be able to spy any and all threats to the objective, as well as provide real-time updates for quite some distance such that Saint Olga would be never caught unawares. In fact, there she was herself on the map display. At the five hundred metre height that it was floating over the city, it would be difficult to spot - which was precisely how Riana liked it.

That said, it was time to provide a mission update. Riana switched over to the communications channel that was now open thanks to the earpiece she had created. Provided that the earpiece was in correctly, Riana's voice would crackle inside Saint Olga's ear.

"Your target is in the second floor of their home residence, which is externally guarded by two members of unknown origins, presumably a personal security guild. I am detecting at least three additional life signs within the structure itself. These may be civilians, or combat targets. Current distance to target is three hundred and fifty five metres, bearing three zero five from your current position. Take your next left, then take the second right hand turn."

TAG: @Saint Olga WORDS: 614 TOTAL: 3,141/5,000 JOB: Link
    MEL @ WW

Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 21st November 2022, 4:33 am

Saint Olga listened in the The ear piece following its instructions as she walked through the city streets. The ear puece left something to be desired however that was really nothing to her. As she walked through the streets she found the targets house that was in question. She looked at the two guards out front for a moment before sighing, it do no go to look for her Guild mate, along with it be incredibly stupid for her to do. She she focused in on the house. There were also three inside of unknown origin however her target was on the second floor, this wouldn't do. She needed to bring her target to her. She needed him outside. With a small sigh she looked up at the second story of the home at some windows, that would work for the time being. She could barely see inside but that wasn't her concern, it would be enough. She held up her head toward the window to begin her work. Though she made sure to be a bit out of sight from the outside gaurds.

In the room Saint Olga could see into a black swirling vortex would appear. No time would be wasted this time as she would summon he skeleton knight off the bat. Inside of the Manor. The large skeliton knight formed and was almost to big for the room. However it was given a single order. To bring her the polition to her. That order would be carried out. As to though in the the house it rumbled and quakeded with each step it to burst through the door to the upper halls. Two gaurds that were gairding a door looked up in horror as the skeleton knight stomped toward them. Immediately one grabbed his sword unsettling it and rushed the knight. As he slashed at the death knight it didn't falter making the gaurd looking up in horror as in raised it sword slashing downward cutting the man clean in two. The other gaurd pulled out a wand aiming a fireball at the death knight. As the fire ball was launched a pulse of magic went out as it raised it shield. As the fireball hit the shield it turned black and launched back at the mage. The black fire slammed into the caster who looked surprised as the black fire slammed into them slamming them into the wall. Then more rumbling as it approached the door.

Seconds passed as the polition sat in his office a lacrima pistol in hand his wife next to him. The door then slammed open as the death knight broke the door down. Shots were fired and all went quite for a moment. However outside while this commotion inside was happening the two outer gaurds were having there own problems.

Saint Olga didn't know how strong they were and didn't want them interfering in her children's work. So as they were about to go inside a another black vortex appeared as ten skeletons appeared on the streets heading towards the two of them. She didn't waste anymore effort on them as they were made to hold them there. And that what she did.

Some people ran in horror some were petrified in fear looking, and some where calling for the gaurds. She was secure her guildmate was judging her but that wasn't her concern. She was going to do this the best way she could at the time, decisions were made and the die was cast. After a few moments if fighting a wall facing the streets blew open aslnd the death knight landed with the target in hand. People just stared as footsteps from incoming gaurds could be heard in the distance. She finally approached as she spoke this time.

Death Knight...kill this man so we can Shepard his soul and send him to his new life!"

She commanded as the death knight, without anymore hesitation slammed him into the street below. His body splattered into a pool of mush and organs. Saint Olga wasn't one for monolauge, or to listen to them. As he died she gave a slight yandere smile for half a second looking up at the wife who screamed looking at her and her husband. Good that she won't forget this. With this Sai t Olga started to move, she needed to escape the city now.

WC: 732
    TWC: 3873
    Riana Maren
    Riana Maren

Player 

Post by Riana Maren 22nd November 2022, 3:33 pm

Riana Maren
    The Assassination

This was an interesting, if vexing, situation to find herself in.

On one hand, Saint Olga had lived up to the mission specifications; the task had to be completed publicly such that the guild could take credit for the eradication of the target. This meant that heat was drawn away from the sponsors of this mission, which was perfectly valid. Additionally, it was entirely within the purview of Errings Rising to claim the glory for a kill of a man who was a politician as it spoke directly to their modus operandi. The scientist had no issue with that, given that she would have gladly ermoved him herself with a single, well-placed shot. Chances were that shot would have caved in the house, given that it was a supersonic round - but that was neither here nor there. On the other, the entire city would likely be on guard in minutes given the public disturbance, and now Riana was going to need to act in order to extricate her ally from this precarious situation. There was a necessity that the technologically advanced combat weapons she employed would now need to be brought to bear, which was something she was rather hoping to avoid. This mission now dictated their use if she wanted to get her ally out safely. Her mind drifted momentarily to Killua, and what he would have expected of her - there was a need, now, to ensure that she was keeping up with what he believed, if only for the simple reason that she would need to answer to him if things went south. Such equivocation pleased her.

The interesting thing to observe from her vantage point was the conjuration of the undead. While this was not a surprise as she had been previously prepared, the sheer volume of these reanimated warriors insisted that while they were individually weak, they were equal to a single summon. Riana understood conceptually that this was a necessity for some summoners, that they might be able to employ such methods that they could use sheer numbers to compensate for an inability to summon a single monster - or, perhaps, that they were employing the method to simply overwhelm with sheer body count. She, however, was free of such burdens. And would continue to be so until such time as she developed even more powerful abilities - though she sincerely doubted that without additional revelations in the field of her technology, such would be impossible. This was a valid strategy on both counts, she mused, as the red-haired woman watched the ensuing chaos below from the visual feed of her magitech drone. This was the way of the world-- her world-- that she would continue to employ all things in the pursuit of abject victory.  

-- Mission parameters achieved. Prepare for extraction. --

"SOFI, prepare to deploy," commanded the magitek witch, and to her immediate rule a single mechanical being materialsed beside her. This metallic beast resembled her own Ebon Fury battlesuit, though with a number of glowing red extrusions to differentiate the two. This was, in fact, the primary method the subcutaneous artificial intelligence employed to achieve its ends - but when further firepower was needed, it could be brought to bear in a different form.

"Use the drone's targeting telemetry and extract the poor thing before she's overwhelmed," sighed Riana, knowing that her supersonic railgun would also be necessary. It would likely fire the lead shot as a column of guards began their approach towards the politician's manor, where Riana observed them reaching the end of the street where she could still observe them visually. This distance was approximately the maximum her weapon could shoot and still be effective at sucking a man's organs through his ribcage.

Unphased by the need to snuff out a human life, the second battlesuit began to drift down towards the surface, taking cover behind a building as it detached the glowing blades from its body. SOFI did not need line of sight to employ her remote weaponry - already linked in with the drone, she could engage comparatively blind by using the data it gathered. The AI waited for the moment that Riana would inevitably signal the beginning of the attack.

A glowing red targeting reticle appeared on the scientist's heads up display. It painted a target directly over the last man in the two abreast column of enemies, where she could easily remove him and sow panic and confusion amongst the ranks. The exhaled, steadying herself so that the shot from the long-barrel rifled weapon would ring true. Having to re-aim a shot, after all, was a total pain that she did not need to experience. Another breath out, and a metal-coated finger caressed the trigger - and the sound of rushing air echoed amidst the buildings in broad daylight. As the sonic round flew through the air, it impacted flesh, and the body of the man so struct decompressed violently and explosively as the railgun shell pierced his mortal form. Blood, sinew, bone and organs flew everywhere across the column of city guards - and two of them screamed as they realised they had been compromised.

That scream heralded the second round of engagement. Eight blade bits, long sword-like appendages, sent forth from SOFI's metal shell, drifted out and hovered over the street - and then, one by one, began to open fire with energy blasts designed to vaporise skin and atomize the bonds that held the human body together. These blasts would be sufficient to send the column scrambling in every direction, forcing the survivors to take cover from the attack coming from an unknown direction. It was utter chaos, and Riana reveled in its execution. However, while the next batch of guards were now being taken care of, she had aother matters to attend to - like the rescue of her ally. Being trapped on street level with no support would not have been a good situation for her, nor would it have been the best way for Riana to make an impression. That said, at this stage, Riana probably hadn't even made much of an impression, given that her abilities had barely been revealed at this stage.

"Your only instruction is to run. I will be right behind you. Go," she commanded in her compatriot's ear. True to her word, Riana forced the railgun to vanish into the aether where it came from originally, and began to rocket up and away from the rooftop where she had been hiding. Stealth protocols still active, she could easily use her maximum speed to catch up to Saint Olga, and escort her at a distance where she could employ the full power of the weapons she brought to bear. Such was the plan, anyway. Whether it held up until they made it to the outskirts of the city was another thing entirely.

TAG: @Saint Olga WORDS: 1,150 TOTAL: 5,023/5,000 JOB: Link
    MEL @ WW

Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 20th December 2022, 7:23 am

Saint Olga watched the impressive display of magic as it it screamed through the air and turned a haurd that from her distance looked looked list red mist. She must admit if science was capable of such a feat, color her impressed and interested. Perhaps she would inquire about it more at a later date. She just heard over the ear piece thar she was to run. She would waste no though on frivolous things like where or if her guildmate would be okay, she would have asked or made it known. Instead she focus on her own escape. She had no illusion that she was one for a quick stealthy escape. She looked up at the Skelton Knight having a plan. Order a new telepathy to get her out of the city at load attend allowing her stuff on it and put her on his should As the master for him started running through the streets of the city carrying her being much faster than she was and what's things to be able to stop this knight.

As she rode on her death knight She wears it is a few seconds she hasn't used yet to help defend it. She was summoned about pen discord ghosts. They were cute looking in nature however these small little ghosts would fly around in almost unpredictable patterns going through walls and the ground itself. These ghosts would start to fight with any guards that were approachingthe chicken remained from unpredictable angles as they with fly through the garage being able to get through any magical barriers that may have been protecting them They would start to fall onto their knees dying and gasping for air as if out like they were being suffocated as to ghosts flew through them.

As the bachelors were being defeated she would just summon more of them to lower the morale of the bird pursuing them summoning more skeletons and zombies Is to add to the chaos and make a bit of a show. As I started to meet an intersection she would pop up her skeleton knight And duck into an alley Telepathically ordering it and the remainder of resources to go the opposite direction and cause a tyrant of destruction in chaos and make the guards follow.

Our plan worked as most cigarettes focused on the destruction of the undead and stopped looking for her entirely. She will do this time and you'll slip away into a less chaotic part of the city and lay low so she could sneak out of the city and meet up with her Guild mate. She found this to be done it and a satisfied confusion while the city was so on high alert and they were looking for her if she was able to keep a low enough profile having done this kind of song-and-dance before you sneak out and meet up. She would only wear a short while to meet up with her guild mate as if they did not find her before she got back to the Guild she would assume that she would just meet them at the guilt and disfocus on our own preservation getting out of the city.

WC: 536
    TWC: 5,559

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:58 am