Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Salvation atop Hakabe

Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Faction : -
    Cosmic Coins : 55
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,299

Salvation atop Hakabe Empty Salvation atop Hakabe

Post by Saint Olga 16th November 2022, 11:07 am

Sain't Olga would be in her chariot as her four skeliton servents carried her up Mount Hakabe. While she sat inside her Chariot that was insulated she could still feel the fridgded air around her. That was fine though, she would be at her destination soon enough. Today she was heading to the peak of Mount Hakebe seeking out the guild known as Errings Rising. This guild was a group of mages that had forsaken the law and wished it to ruin. This fit her wants and desires currently as she was currently on the run for a few of her souls requests. She didn't mind it. However should she continue which she would, she would need allies and a name to ward off some of the threat. She doubted her souls would mind to much as it was her will. She would feel her chariot stop and be set down, she pulled the curtain aside seeing a set of fortress doors. She smiledas she step out and entered the fortress, the home of Errings Rising.

As she walked in she made a mental note to apologize for just entering there home, but to hell with standing out in the cold. She didn't hate the cold, just didn't want to spend more time in it. She looked around for someone as she walked deeper into the guild hall before stopping, a smile on her face standing courteously she began to wait. She didn't want to call out as she felt that be annoying to them. Aside from that there is no way they don't know she was in there hall. They would come to her she had no doubt about it, either way she wouldn't take another step until told otherwise unless it was back the way she came.

WC: 300

Salvation atop Hakabe Empty Re: Salvation atop Hakabe

Post by Guest 17th November 2022, 8:25 am

“Now why would such a lovely woman wish to visit the castle of the Errings Rising guild? Does she seek power? A home? Or has she come to try and end us?” The voice was silky smooth and so were the footsteps of the dark haired woman as she walked down the main staircase towards the new arrival. Medeia could detect a beautiful lady from a mile away and no sooner had she heard the large doors opening, had she headed straight for the castle entrance. She was dressed in her usual desert apparel, which might have seemed odd given how cold it was but the guild mark dealt with that. No one who bore the mark were affected by the cold, an extra benefit that all members who bore the guild stamp had.

Descending the stairs at her own pace, the Guild Mistress looked over the gorgeous girl, her keen eyes gazing over her body without the slightest hint of restraint. Oh yes, she was delightful alright and there was a touch of darkness in her presence that attracted the dark mage more. Her curiosity grew as she pondered about just what the woman before her could do magically, a topic that she would get around to in time. For the time being, there were introductions to be made and other matters to be discussed. The gaze of the Warlord never left the horned woman and although it may have drifted from her face from time to time, it was perfectly clear that the newcomer had Medeia’s undivided attention.

Once she reached the bottom, the powerful mage would approach the woman, before coming to a halt before her, having to look up slightly given how tall she was.

A smile would then form across her face and she would ask another question, her purple eyes now looking directly into the orbs of the other woman. “Are you friend or are you foe?"

(323 Words)
    (623 TWC)
    Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 17th November 2022, 11:28 am

Saint Olga would stand there for a moment.   As the dark haired woman walked down the stairs  Reading her so to speak and looking over her in her body, there's no secret that she was admiring her works but she does continue to smile and stand there politely waiting until the woman was before her thinking about her questions for a moment and how about to answer them, we can't have things starting on the wrong foot however This was one of the moments where she need to set herself in her boundries.

"I Came here to make friends, my name is Saint Olga, I implore you for our friendship don't forget the Saint,  I would ask for your name however I know you all to well,  Your beauty and power are definitely worthy of the Warlord of Lust title." She spoke in a very respectful manner her voice soothing to the tone as she did a small bow and curtsy to the warlord. As she raised herself up she looked down at the woman smiling a warm inviting smile.

" I seek asylum and entry into your guild,  The current laws are making a rather difficult for me to do my job and shepherd and souls to where they need to go  Having allies and a place to call home what make doing my job  Considerably easier and I would be very  Grateful if you allow me to join, and I would swear my loyalty as loud as a loyalty of my undead followers to your cause."    Despite her smooth and silky tone  She was easy to read being bored and just throwing out the truth or at least enough of the truth for now we've mattered more would come in time but when they just met, specifics work needed just an outline of what she wanted and what she could provide for them.   She was no fool the woman before H Guild with powerful compared to  To her though perhaps they could help her  Become the level, estimated though specifics working at the right now.   For now she just stood there looking down at the warlord waiting for the lovely woman's response to her declaration

WC: 367
    TWC:990

Post by Guest 17th November 2022, 12:46 pm

The respectful actions of the woman were appreciated by the witch although she raised an eyebrow as the newcomer seemed to know her just by appearance and aura. “It is not often that someone walks in here being so well informed. It is nice to see that you have done your research before coming. I am indeed the Warlord Of Lust although simply Medeia will do. I am one of the two Guild Mistresses of Errings Rising and I run it alongside the founder, Queen Saraphina, who I advise you to be civil around at all costs. She is incredibly fond of her title, as you are and will be rather upset if disrespected.” That was putting it rather mildly and the Warlord was equally one not to be crossed. Medeia’s wrath was severe and there were many in Fiore who wished they had never encountered it.

“The law is indeed a nuisance and one of our primary goals is to bring an end to it entirely. It holds us back, drags us down and prevents us from achieving our full potential. In return for aiding us in our endeavours, I am certain that our members will be willing to return the favour, should you require our aid with yours. You will find that we give our members free rein to grow and so long as you do not betray us then you will have no issues here. We desire for our members to become strong and spread delightful chaos across the land.” Her tone was again rather soft and silky, trying to stir the imagination of the beautiful woman before her.

She would walk around the woman then, getting a good view of the lovely girl’s fine body. A beauty for certain and there was already the slightest hint of desire in those penetrating orbs of hers. Medeia certainly liked what she saw and she could not help but briefly brush against the saint as she walked around. “You talked about shepherding souls? Would I be right in saying that you are a necromancer or a curse slinger of some kind? There is a slight scent of death about you and I would like to know why.”

(368 Words)
    (1358 TWC)
    Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 17th November 2022, 1:35 pm

I will Keep that in mind when Queen Saraphine is pleasant, But fie now I swear my allegiance to Errings Rising and you Media as I find your terms and the Perks indeed with it and in my interests."

She spoke as  She watched her so far around her examining her body and a favorite, it was nothing to do with her she was aware She was an attractive woman and people lusting over her was nothing new. She would give a small almost unnoticeable giggle when she brushed up against her, she would get mad it was innocent enough, besides it's not everyday the Warlord of Lust chooses you to be the object of desire.  Though she started listening to her speak once more.  Still standing there in a respectful manor she let her soft silky voice echo through the hall once more.

"You are as observant as you are beautiful Media, yes I amindeed a Necromancer, a Shepard of the dead giving them new propose in there next and new life. I learned my magic about two centuries ago and have been guiding souls since then."

She stopped and then made eye contact with her as she circled around in front of her,  No I'm verbally asking her to stop circling her but not mean mug her, just more of a respectful glance but she pause for a moment looking into her lovely eyes.

I do hope that answers your question I vambled a little bit there but if you have any more I would be more than happy to explain everything of my capabilities, Though what a humbly ask before I continue if I may receive a mark if you have one so my pledge to you and your guild is complete."  

She then for the first time since arriving shifted slightly showing the small slit in her dress where her thigh was showing, her soft smooth skin on display.  

If possible  I would like to mark put here on my left thigh that way it's not hidden by any of my articles are clothing and I can probably show where I stand in the world. "

She said though that first part about it being possible was more or less A rhetorical question as judging how she's been gazing over her body she had no doubts in her mind she would love to put the stamp there,  However she was anything but a respectful woman so such  Pretenses were necessary other time like this. Though maybe I'm a little bit of a cheeky way she kept her thigh jutted out just a little bit to emphasize where she wanted it, why have looks if you never use them.

WC: 454
    TWC: 1812

Post by Guest 17th November 2022, 2:11 pm

Listening with interest as the newcomer spoke about her magic, Medeia tilted her head, her purple orbs continuing to gaze at the gorgeous beauty before her. It was a curious magic and the angelic being had to admit that she did have some experience with souls herself. Before she had been forced to live in Earthland, she had done her fair share of soul transferring, deciding on who would ascend to Heaven and who would rot in Hell. Olga’s abilities piqued her curiosity and she certainly hoped that she would be able to see them for herself one day. Being able to summon the dead would be infinitely useful and rather fitting for Errings Rising.

What caused her to frown slightly was when the woman almost seemed to assume that she was going to be accepted. Oh yes, Medeia had planned on stamping her but it was her who would decide when, not Olga. The frown only lasted a moment but it might just be noticeable if the dark haired woman was observant enough. There was no change in Medeia’s tone but her gaze was perhaps a little less silky. “You need to be careful about making demands of me.” The angel said, taking a step foward and running a hand down Olga’s face. “It is I who chooses when and if I grant you the guild mark. We do not accept everyone and there have been many who have run away after just a few days here. As beautiful as you are, I have to delve just a little deeper.”

“Before I accept you into Errings Rising, I need to know that you are willing and able to do whatever is necessary to help achieve our goals. Make no mistake, every mage in this guild is a killer, capable of the most heinous acts. We have cannibals, psychopaths, raving lunatics who lurk within these halls. Are you prepared to affiliate yourself with such people? Are you willing to set your souls on an innocent person because they are in your way? If you wish to succeed here then you must be willing to do the unthinkable, only then will you gain the power that you crave…”

Performing a small feat of magic, Medeia would grow in height slightly so that she was eye to eye with the newcomer, her face inches from Olga’s. “Look me in the eye and tell me that you will maim for me, torture for me, kill for me. If you can do that without any hesitation then that will be enough but if I see any doubt then I will deny you.”

(438 Words)
    (2250 TWC)
    Saint Olga
    Saint Olga

Player 

Post by Saint Olga 17th November 2022, 3:38 pm

One may say she over stepped her self and her station as the warlord was now frowning and looking rather annoyed at Saint Olga. Though in Olga's mind this was how she envisioned this meeting going. She now had a gadget on what made the Warlord of Lust tick. Plus she had an idea of where she stood now. As the warlord Media grew in size demanding her power to Saint Olga, while her power was greater, it would take a further display to shake her. But the gauntlet was thrown and the time for actions was now. She would look her in her eyes lean in just enough for her breath to tickle her lips but then step back throwing her right arm out to side. Black void would expand coating the whole floor as a gate was opened.

Slowing raising from the black gate just behind her to her right five skeliton warriors in brown worn down armor stood in a line, just behind her to the left what could only be described as rabid Zombies stood in a line twitching slighty. Behind them both a row of five armored skeletons rose up, beening more armored and sturdy in nature. Then behind them a Skeliton Knight rose up. A massive ten to twelve foot skeliton with a curvy sword and a big black shield stood. Just then Saint Olga took a knee putting a arm under her bust emphizing it unintentionally looking down. As if on cue each of the undead did the same kneeling and bowing as if the Queen of the land was before them. Bit then a crack in Saint Olga's armor showed, a look on the woman's face, a almost crazed yandere took over as she spoke with no heistantion or wavering in her tone, replaced with slight excitement.

I Saint Olga do swear complete loyalty and fealty to Errings Rising, We vow to kill anyone who stands in your way where it is an assassination or brutal display. We will kill for you so we may Shepard those in your way to a better life in the name of Errings Rising! We will turn them your cause and have those who defied you crave your path to whatever future the guild or my new family may choose!"

She said as she then bowed her head again and rose back to her feet a a scuff on her dress though raising her head she was back to that lovely respectful smile, you'd never think she was yandere a moment ago. Her undead stayed kneeling as she just waited. She wasn't about to speak before her and although that took quite a bit of her power and compared to the Warlord it was a Spec, she hope her action spoke as loud as her words.

WC: 471
    TWC: 2721

Post by Guest 17th November 2022, 5:42 pm

In all honesty, Medeia had not expected quite such a vibrant display of Olga’s faith in the cause of the guild but she was not at all displeased. The summons were rather marvelous on the eye and they did appear to be completely under the newcomer’s control, which was a promising sign for the future. She had potential and the witch was intrigued by what she was witnessing. Just how far could Olga rise if she put her heart and soul into the gaining of strength? As far as she wished. It was all about willpower and having the determination to do everything to achieve it. The dark mage already saw the confidence radiating from Olga although whether that was perhaps overconfidence was yet to be seen. Still, overconfidence could be tempered through experience and the Warlord was impressed enough with the woman’s declaration.

A smile formed on her face once more and her size returned to normal, once more putting her at a disadvantage when it came to height. It was only a minor inconvenience though and Medeia had fought and defeated far larger foes in the past. She was becoming rather fond of the dark haired woman rather quickly and was now certain that she would do well and succeed in her endeavors. She was satisfied with Olga’s declaration and as her gaze briefly left the woman’s face and onto the thigh that she wished to have her guild mark placed on, her smile grew slightly.

“Very well. I am convinced of your loyalty to this guild and I will now give you the mark that you are so eager to be stamped with. With this, you will not only become a member of the guild but also will become immune to the cold. The ice and snow of the mountain will no longer affect you and you will find it much more comfortable from this point on.”

Clicking her fingers, the guild stamp would appear in the hands of the Guild Mistress, which she would then proceed to mark the woman with, once she had kneeled down to reach it. The view was certainly magical down there and the Warlord would be lying if she said that she did not spend a few extra moments simply admiring the woman. She was truly beautiful indeed.

Standing up and clicking her fingers again, the stamp would vanish once again, its job now done.

With a nod, she would then speak once more. “Welcome to Errings Rising, my dear Saint Olga, your new home.”

(424 Words)
    (3145 TWC)

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:42 am