Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters

Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,271,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bringer Of Light
    Second Skill: Kaleidoscope Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters Empty Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters

Post by Lucia Winchester 2nd April 2022, 11:33 pm

Job Details:

Job Sign-Up: Page 35, Post Number 853

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters Empty Re: Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters

Post by Lucia Winchester 3rd April 2022, 12:12 am

-Hargeon Town, outside the Herschel house, 2:00 P.M.-

Wearing her typical outfit of gray long-sleeved shirt, long white pleated skirt, and brown boots with Shining Light in its holster on her right hip and small blue backpack of supplies on her back, Lucia stood just outside of the Herschel house after ringing the doorbell. She was here to join forces with Stella and her younger sister Aurora on a job that would take them first to Magnolia Town, then to Silent Cemetery. Stella had made it clear that Lucia's help would be vital to the successful completion of the job.

The door opened and Stella looked out. She was wearing a white t-shirt under a brown leather jacket and blue jeans with white tennis shoes. Sunglasses were perched on her head

"Hi Lucia! It's been awhile since we last met!" Stella said to the Luminous Rose mage. Lucia smiled back.

"Yes it has." Lucia replied calmly. She was about to speak again when she heard another voice call from deeper inside the house. Suddenly a blonde wearing a pink t-shirt and blue jeans with white tennis shoes came to the door and looked at Lucia, then looked at Stella.

"Hey Stella, is that Diana's older sister?" The pink-clad blonde asked Stella.

"Yes, Aurora. She's Diana's older sister." Stella replied in the affirmative. The pink-clad blonde turned from Stella towards Lucia and smiled.

"Hi Lucia! I'm Aurora Herschel, Stella's younger sister!" Aurora introduced herself. Lucia smiled at the younger Herschel sister, who had her hair in a ponytail held in place by a pink scrunchie and different colored eyes: the left eye was blue and the right eye was green. Lucia kept eye contact but did her best to avoid staring.

"Hello, Aurora." Lucia calmly greeted Aurora. Aurora immediately turned to her older sister.

"I like Lucia already, Stella. She's as calm and polite as Diana." Aurora said to Stella. Lucia was not exactly sure if that was praise or not, but she chose to accept it as praise.

"You're right, Aurora, but Diana's almost too calm. No matter what happens Diana keeps that same calm face she always has. Sometimes it just doesn't seem natural." Stella commented about Diana. Lucia gave a small smile. That sounded a lot like her younger sister.

"If I may ask, have either of you met Diana lately?" Lucia asked the Herschel sisters.

"Yeah, Lucia. I met Diana a few weeks ago. She helped me get through a tough job in Haunted Castle, then she helped me and Aurora deliver a book to Simon Wright in Magnolia Town. Have you ever met Simon?" Stella answered before asking Lucia a question of her own. The Luminous Rose mage nodded.

"I've met Simon Wright before, Stella. I've also worked for him a few times." Lucia replied. Stella smiled and Aurora chimed in.

"Great! We're going to meet him in Magnolia Town and he's gonna give us a job that takes us to Silent Cemetery!" Aurora said with excitement. Aurora seemed to be more excited about the job than either Stella or Lucia. Aurora stepped outside the door while Stella remained inside.

"I've gotta tell Mom and Dad that we're leaving for Magnolia Town. I'll be right back, guys!" Stella said and turned to go inside, then shut the door behind her. Lucia and Aurora stood outside waiting for Stella so that they could get going to Simon Wright's home in Magnolia Town. Lucia wondered what kind of job the paranormal expert had waiting for them when they got there.

[Post Word Count: 592]
    [Total Word Count: 592/2,500]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters Empty Re: Lucia Helps The Herschel Sisters

Post by Lucia Winchester 5th April 2022, 12:44 am

-Magnolia Town, Simon Wright's house, two hours and ten minutes later-

The blonde trio had walked from Hargeon Town to Simon Wright's house and had made it without incident. Now they were standing in what might have been a living room were it not for all the posters on the walls and the stacks of books and barely organized piles of papers sitting on the couch that was supposed to be for guests to sit on. Simon Wright had just emerged from the kitchen and he stood facing them with a mug of coffee in his right hand.

"Hello, ladies. It's nice to see you again." Simon greeted them. The trio waved at him and gave various greetings.

"I need you three to go on an errand to Silent Cemetery for me." Simon told them. The blondes gave their undivided attention to what he was going to say next.

"Three days ago I went on a trip to Silent Cemetery and I carried a notebook with me. I was there to do some research on rumors of increased zombie activity, but I ran into trouble and was forced to run away before I got grabbed and eaten by zombies. I was heading into the left portion of the cemetery and was walking past some mausoleums when the occupants came out and... well, you can guess the rest." He told them about the job he had hired them for. Aurora was visibly excited while Stella and Lucia did not share her enthusiasm. Lucia was especially unhappy about the idea because the voice telling her that she did not belong in this world came back whenever she entered that place.

"So you want us to find the notebook and bring it back to you?" Aurora asked Simon.

"Exactly." Simon replied. Aurora's excitement remained high while Stella and Lucia remained wary of the idea of going into Silent Cemetery.

"All right then. Let's go, guys!" Aurora said to Stella and Lucia and started towards the door before Stella stopped her younger sister from leaving just yet by holding out her right hand in a "Stop!" gesture.

"Before we set out, is there anything else we need to know?" Stella asked the client. Simon nodded.

"You're looking for an orange three-ring binder with a lot of papers in it. It should be pretty easy to spot because it's orange, but I don't know if it's still exactly where I left it because of all the zombies walking around. They might have kicked it somewhere while shambling after me, so you might have to search a little." Simon told them. Lucia was glad that Stella asked that question because while she was pretty sure that there was only one notebook lying around in Silent Cemetery she had wanted to know if there were any special dangers they need to watch out for. Other than the run-of-the-mill zombies who called the cemetery home there did not seem to be any special dangers to look out for.

"All right then, Simon. If there's nothing else we need to know we'll be heading to Silent Cemetery as soon as we can." Stella said.

"There's nothing else you need to know but this. If there's too many zombies for you three to handle, get out of there and don't worry about the notebook. It's full of empty notebook paper and I can always buy another notebook and more paper. No notebook is worth your lives." Simon gave them permission to leave without the notebook if they were unable to retrieve it without exposing themselves to danger too great for them to overcome.

"All right, Simon. We'll keep that in mind." Stella said before the trio walked towards the door.

"Be careful out there!" Simon bade them. The trio turned around, waved goodbye, and then left his house to begin their trip to Silent Cemetery. Lucia hoped that the number of zombies roaming the cemetery would not be too high so that they could find and retrieve the notebook, but if there were too many zombies to handle she was glad that they had been given permission to leave without the notebook instead of having to risk their lives for an easily replaceable object.

[Post Word Count: 704]
    [Total Word Count: 1,296/2,500]

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:11 pm