Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The nose knows(hired muscle)

Gladiia Stralken
    Gladiia Stralken

Player 
    Lineage : The World Serpent
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Abyssal fleet
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,310

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Devil Steam Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The nose knows(hired muscle) Empty The nose knows(hired muscle)

Post by Gladiia Stralken 8th February 2022, 12:56 am

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t43010-hired-muscle

Motor city itself was a odd place for Gladiia. Most other places in Fiore seem to have accepted vehicles, but still haven't supported them fully. Here though it was a part of life, roads devoted to the machines and businesses around maintaining them. It was a bit of a culture shock, or should had been. But truth is she felt this was not new to her. Well regardless, she was suppose to meet with a Clair here, not ponder.

Gladiia would eventually walk more until she found herself in a rundown part of the city, it was hard to miss the steady increase in rust on the vehicles as she got closer. She would eventually find the shop, a simple "Mechanic" title over its doorway. In front was a tanned woman with bleached frizzy hair, standing roughly 5 foot 6 inches. Wearing tattered black clothes that screamed punk, she could easily blend in here. Which Gladiia's choice of fine leather and coat made her stick out here in contrast, at least it made it easy for Clair to spot her. "Oh? I figured you'd be taller." Clair would say as Gladiia walked up, looking up at her. "I apologize for the disappointment, I trust this will not affect the job today?" "Maybe you being so polite, well whatever. You look imposing enough. Now look the gal that runs this shop has been late from last pay day. You stand imposing and make sure she doesn't try to get away ok?" "As you wish ma'am."

The shop inside definitely was dingy, mechanic was probably more of a parts dealer given the old parts of various vehicles on display. A short woman was at the counter, white with short cut hair with a grimy hat. "Good morning Gloria! Lets hope you have this weeks and last weeks payment." It was plain Gloria was nervous, her eyes darting from Gladiia to Clair. "H-hi Clair! Who is this?" "Oh her, she's a friend helping me with a favor. Normally I don't do this but then again, I usually don't have people skipping their payments." "Oh oh! Yes here here." Gloria would dive under the counter briefly before coming out with a small envelop. Clair would take the envelop and begin counting the bills, then sighing. "Half of the payment this time?" "No? I mean it's always been..." Gladiia began to tune out the excuses Gloria was spouting, a smell getting her attention.

She would drift around the shop until finding it's source, the click of her heels announcing a hollow floorboard. She would kneel down and move it, clearly being moveable on purpose. In the hole their was a bag of small green flakes. Curious, she picked it up examining it. "Hey! W-what are you doing?!" Gloria would demand at Gladiia, Clair curious at what she was doing. "Odd thing to hide away, especially with such a intoxicating scent, don't you think so Clair?" Gladiia would ask as she came over and handed Clair the baggie. Clair seemed to know what it is, "Clover flakes? Pretty expensive to get, and their fresh." Gloria looked like she wanted to hide away in the floor herself. "I'l take this with me, and next time I come by I expect two payments. Don't have nothing waiting for me." And would leave, Gladiia would tip her hat and leave with Clair.

"Well nice work, didn't realize your nose was that good." Clair complemented, which Gladiia nodded in response, "In my line of work, the senses are often important." "Right, well we only have codger left, just be ready, he's much more stubborn."
    ----------------
    Stubborn was a understatement. When they came across codger's shop, he had actually set fire to the place. Gladiia saw him beginning to run at the sight of the two. Clair shouted something, but at that point Gladiia was already moving, quickly catching up to codger. He made a swing, but she parried easily and tripped him into the ground. While facedown in a oil water puddle, gladiia removed the sack of what clearly was his belongings. Finding a sizeable jewel purse, she took it, dropping the sack on him as she walked away.

"Well, when he said he'd rather burn his shop then pay another cent, I didn't think he was serious." Clair would say as Gladiia returned, handing her the jewel purse. Clair would finger through it and, finding it satisfactory, handed Gladiia a portion of it. "Thank you again for coming out here to help me out." "It was a pleasure madam Clair." Gladiia lied, before a tip of her hat and began walking away.

WC: 773

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:39 am