Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Odilias Heist

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Odilias Heist Empty Odilias Heist

Post by Nadarr 17th January 2022, 1:51 pm

Odilia would be in a tavern enjoying a drink to herself.  She was glad she was accepted to the crew but this was only step one of many more to come. As she was drinking enjoying herself the door would slam open and a group of mages bearing the emblem of the town guard came in.  To say they were loud and disorderly would be an understatement.  Odilia was sure a pack of ravenous dog would have been quieter then these gentlemen. This already was bothersome. They were being quite Rood to the other patrons in the establishment….perhaps some humility would do them well.  Seeing the host run back to get more alcohol she say her opportunity. She stood up and made her way behind the bar with a grace that implied she needed to be there.  Grabbing a bag of coin tucking it away she poured three mugs of alcohol walking over to the table. As she walked over she examined them.she say an open bag. She put on a charming smile kneeling over.

"Hello boys, care for another round?" She said tilting her head I a cute and slightly seductive manner that gave off friendliness.  She held no malice towards them for the most part anyway.

My my your a looker aren't you, join us for a drink!" He said grabbing her waist pulling her in. As he did she dropped the coin bag into his open bag.  She smiles looking at him.

"Sir I am quite busy and in the future please ask a lady  before you grab her." She said pulling away and started to walk to the door.  She couldn't watch this ordeal but she would listen to see it play out. As she left she used her natural agility to hop up to the roof of the tavern smiling looking up at the night sky and the moon.

Moments ticked by as she was so happy looking at the moon light and then it happened she heard the commotion below.  The yelling has begun.

"You no good thieves, I expected better then this from the town guard!" The tavern owner shouter in pure anger.

We didn't do anything it was that woman in the robes..s she was just here we swear!" They said in a panicked tone of voice.

Woman in robes right I don't see anyone like that get out you and the rest of your gaurd buddies are no longer welcome here, I'll be filing a report about this!" He screamed out in pure rage.  

Then next thing Odilia saw from her rooftop view was the men get thrown out onto the streets. Straight onto there faces.  She couldn't help but give a small giggle seeing what happened. A front row seat into them getting thrown onto there faces and her idea working.  She did love being deceitful, there was something fun about it.  Though she opted to leave before they noticed her.  She was gone in a flash off back home to tell her story to her guild.

WC:508

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 11:36 pm