Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Falling Star

The Falling Star Empty The Falling Star

Post by Guest 22nd November 2021, 6:21 am

“Can you please tell me where we are going? The suspense is killing me!” The maid huffed, walking side by side with her Mistress, dressed in her usual attire.

It had been a week or so since their mission to wipe out the spiders and although the purple haired woman had managed to get out all of her pent up frustration during the job, she had found herself once again being teased and played around with by the dark haired angel beside her. All that Medeia had said was that they would be travelling to someplace new and had not uttered another word about it. Armina naturally assumed that it would be another mission of some kind, hopefully one that would involve a lot of combat to get her blood pumping. The thought alone was enough for the holy being to grab her axe and start swinging but for the time being at least, she was able to control herself. Medeia had punished her rather severely for not following her orders during their last job and she had learned a lesson or two, even if it might not have been the ones that her Mistress had been trying to teach. Being punished by her Medeia was no punishment at all or at least, not in the maid’s mind. It was sheer bliss.

“All in due time, my dear.” Medeia replied with a small smile, armed to the teeth with her various weapons and dressed in her Desertian attire. “We are almost there and believe me, you will love where we are going. I have heard a great deal about this place and the views are to die for. We may just happen to come across some of our kind there too, which I am sure will add a little spice. I confess that I do not have any real facts, only hearsay, but that only makes things more fun, yes?”

The witch herself was in a rather good mood, pleased with how her various schemes were progressing. Her new job as the boss of the guild dungeon was also taking up a lot of her time these days but it was one that she relished. An entire complex for her to rule and plenty of beautiful prisoners for her to get to know. It was a paradise for her and was certain that a few of the captives would agree with her. The guild truly was blossoming at the moment, with new members joining all the time and a constant supply of prisoners finding themselves in her domain. The Ace could not have been happier with how things were panning out.

After about ten minutes or so, the duo would reach the end of the forest path that they had been following and came out to find a group of portals of various colours. The two had taken one to reach their own homeland in the past but for the first time, they were going to take one that had not been created by Medeia herself. Her smile widened as she turned to look at her maid, who’s eyes had brightened with wonder as she realised what they were about to do. Chuckling, Medeia would finally reveal her plans. “We are going to cause a little chaos on a different planet entirely. I have heard a great deal about a planet named Terasu and I thought that perhaps we should take a look for ourselves and see what is what. Does that sound good to you?”

“Of course it does.” The maid answered with a laugh. “It has been a long time since we last travelled through one of these portals and I would love to bury my axe into something from another planet. Whether they be human, angel or alien, I want to splat them all. Can we go now? I cannot wait to see what is on the other side.”

“I suppose we should, before you explode with excitement.” The dark haired mage gently teased. “Stay close now so you do not get lost. I know what you are like.”

Without another word, Medeia approached the dark blue coloured portal and walked through, vanishing into the void, her loyal maid next to her Their vision would become distorted for a few moments and both angels had a brief feeling of wanting to throw up and confusion due to the nausea and horribly bright lights. Neither of them knew how long the trip actually took but sooner or later, it came to an end, leaving the two in a world that was clearly not their own.

(767 Words)

The Falling Star Empty Re: The Falling Star

Post by Guest 21st December 2021, 2:02 pm

The planet was almost completely pitch black, with the only sources of light stemming from hundreds of stars above, shining beautifully. Medeia could not recognise any of the constellations and pondered for a moment about just how many of them there were. Her keen senses compensated for the gloom but both herself and her maid found themselves simply watching the beautiful lights for a minute or two, both in awe and with interest. They could not help but ponder about just what might be living up there, beyond them. What if there were a cult of their kin watching from above? Prepared to strike at them at the slightest provocation? Neither maid or mistress were afraid of that of course but it still gave them pause for thought. A part of the raven haired witch actually wished for such an encounter, as it had been far too long since she had last buried someone of her own kind. Not since her brother, in the throne room of her own family home amongst the heavens.

“It was worth coming just for the view.” Armina said cheerfully, her gaze fixed upon it. “Those people who told you about it were certainly telling the truth. It makes our starry nights back home look almost dreary in comparison.” Sidling up to her mistress, the maid would then add. “I am glad that you decided to bring me with you for this, as I would not have missed this sight for anything. I just hope that the rest of our trip can live up to…” She trailed off for a moment before speaking once again, her voice turning rather panicked. “Mistress! One of them is falling directly towards us!”

She was not lying, as one of the sources of the light had indeed left its usual spot and started to descend, increasing in speed by the moment, seemingly on a collision course with the two angelic beings. A falling star or that was at least what it appeared to be and as it rushed down upon them, the sound it generated became louder and louder. Yet, the most unusual aspect of it was that the sound was not just a wall of noise but a voice, one desperately screaming for aid. This was no mere star.

Medeia simply tilted her head and replied, her keen hearing picking up on the screams, simply replied. “We will be fine. Stay where you are.”

With that, she would summon a flaming shield that would position itself above the two holy beings, a defense that Medeia was certain would be potent enough to do the job. Pulling her nervous maid into a comforting embrace, the falling entity would slam into the mage’s powerful shielding, sending flames and sparks all over the place and releasing a wave of dust that covered the area. A sprinkling of dust that took about a minute or so to fade but once it had, the two women were revealed to be perfectly safe, the witches spell having held.

“What was that about?” Armina asked with a frown as Medeia let her go. “That was too convenient to just be an accident. It must have been an attack of some kind, right?”

Medeia rose an eyebrow and turned her gaze to the ground a short distance away. Beckoning her maid to follow, the ace would approach the remains of whatever had hit them. It was certainly no falling star and as both women looked upon it, they were wearing matching expressions. Lying before them were indeed the remains of a winged creature, female by the looks of her, her limbs broken and distorted but what was worse was that she was covered in a familiar purple ooze. The corruption, as clear as day.

“It appears that our sect is not the only one to have been corrupted.”
    Medeia uttered, taking a knee and examining the body more closely. “This angel was completely overcome by it and I cannot help but wonder if her body was indeed sent here as a deterrent to us. You are quite right, my dear. It is just too convenient for it to be an accident. There is a sect of paranoid lunatics up there and they are fully aware of our presence.”

“I guess this means that we are going to be able to cause more havoc than we thought then.”
    The maid replied with a chuckle.

“It would seem so.”
    The dark haired woman answered, before suddenly stating. “Back. Quickly.”

The remains had begun to glow an eerie purple and for no sooner had ten seconds passed that the body suddenly exploded, covering a wide area in the horrible gloop and sinking into both the ground and the plant life that was surrounding them. The plants would start to pulsate and grow at a rapid rate, before deformed and overtaken by the foul corrupting fluid. The angels would have more than just their kin to fight, it would seem.

(830 Words)
    (1597 TWC)

(1000/1000 C Rank Freeform)
    (500/500 D Rank Freeform)
    (97 Words Leftover)

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 4:03 am