Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Trembling Silk

The Trembling Silk Empty The Trembling Silk

Post by Guest 29th October 2021, 5:30 am

It had been a busy time for the angel lately and that did not seem to be changing any time soon. With every new day, there seemed to be another new guild member to be inducted, another mentee to be trained or another beautiful woman that she just had to have some fun with. She did not mind this of course and Medeia was rather enjoying her sudden full schedule. Not only that but she was also starting to garner attention because of the magazine that she had given an interview for and she had to admit that the response had been rather flattering. It seemed that there were quite a few women out there who wished to share some quality time with her and her iLac was beginning to fill with numbers and requests. Soon enough, there would not be enough hours in the day for her but for today at least, she had managed to free up the time to spend with her most loyal follower and bodyguard, Armina. The purple haired woman had only just reformed after her defeat to the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail and she had been in a rather foul mood since. So, the angel had decided to take her out on a job, to get her away from the guild castle for a bit..

The location for the mission was Shadow Island, a place that Medeia had not ventured to before and she mused that a new location might just be what her maid needed in order to finally relax. The task itself did not sound that difficult, simply for them to wipe out a brood of large and aggressive spiders but knowing her maid as she did, the raven haired woman suspected that fighting a group of beings that liked to wrap up their foes would help to bring her out of her bad mood. If Medeia’s mind was considered to be dirty then Armina’s was just as bad and she reckoned that it would be the key to restoring the status quo. That being said, there was a shared hatred for that brown haired boy now. Both maid and mistress were looking forward to having their vengeance against him and his guild, vengeance that would hopefully make a lovely mess of the town of Magnolia and those who lived there. The time would come when the two would raise hell there but not yet, that was a task for another day.

As usual, the pair had preferred to fly rather than travel by sea and the two holy beings would make the long journey from Fiore to the island that their job required them to travel to. All that Medeia had been told regarding the task was that it was about exterminating the insects. It sounded incredibly simple but she had been around far too long to simply believe that. There was always something else to complicate matters and as the two finally arrived on the island and landed on its surface, Medeia was rather swift in drawing her sickle. Armina was equally as swift in drawing her enormous axe, wishing for nothing more than to cut off a monster's head although she deeply wished that it would be Mura’s instead.

“So, what are we hunting?”
    The maid asked impatiently, her hands already twitching. “After having to spend all that time regenerating, I am just itching to shed some blood. Did you pick out a nice mission for us, Mistress?” She was dressed in her usual battle outfit, her attire only just managing to hide her ample body from the outside world. Her eyes were already burning with bloodlust, barely able to maintain her want for battle.

“Apparently there is a horde of spiders that are causing a few issues for the people of this island.” Medeia replied softly. “Our job is to wipe them out completely and seek out the broodmother. I promised that you would be able to get your axe bloody, did I not? You should be able to get a good work out against them. Perhaps if we are lucky, we can ask the mother if she can wrap you up for a bit? Would that help soothe your restless soul?” A teasing smile crossed her features, knowing Armina as well as she did.

“Well, I always love it when you use silk, Mistress.”
    The maid replied, a smirk crossing her features too. “Consider me even more inspired then.” Not that she needed anymore inspiration. “Can I please lead the way for a change? I am bursting with adrenaline right now and if I do not get to slash at something soon, I am going to explode.”

Chuckling, Medeia would nod her head. “Alright but I am going to claim my compensation for it later. You know the price for me giving up the reins.”

A dirty giggle left Armina’s lips. “Oh, I know.”

With that, the two would head towards the large forest that was in front of them, a dark and looming presence ominously waiting for the two within.

(845 Words)

Last edited by Medeia on 30th October 2021, 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total

The Trembling Silk Empty Re: The Trembling Silk

Post by Guest 29th October 2021, 5:30 am

Rolling for first wave.
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 29th October 2021, 5:30 am

The member 'Medeia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The Trembling Silk NXDHjfc

Post by Guest 30th October 2021, 5:25 am

It felt as though there were eyes everywhere and as the two women made their way through the undergrowth, it truly seemed as though an attack could come from any direction. There was little to no fear of course as both angels knew that they could easily carve up a few insects and send them back to their maker. This whole job was just a part of the raven haired beings scheme after all. Medeia did hate having to see her maid in such a bad mood and although she knew that Armina had needed to her lesson when it came to just charging gung ho at someone stronger than her, the Ace did wonder if perhaps she should have left that for another time. That boy had proven to be an incredibly powerful foe, as much as Medeia hated having to admit it and even she had been pushed onto the back foot once or twice during the fight. Her purple haired maid had no hope of truly being able to land a blow and yet her mistress had just watched from above, letting it all happen. It was rare that Medeia ever regretted anything but perhaps this once, she had maybe made the wrong decision. She should have taken things more seriously.

“Armina.” Medeia eventually said. “Are you certain that you have fully recovered from your injuries? You were struck incredibly hard by that boy. I have never seen you take such a blow before.” Her tone of voice contained traces of concern and the look in her eyes mirrored that. “The regeneration process takes time to work properly and you have not been yourself lately.”

“I am fighting fit, Mistress.” The maid replied. “It took me quite a while to regather my form but I knew that we would defeat him in the end. I got a little carried away in the fight and I guess that I paid the price for it but it all turned out for the best, right? You taught that little bastard a lesson by dropping that meteor on Shirotsume. That must have taken a massive toll on him to repair, especially after you had already whipped him so much. I only wish that I had been able to see it all for myself.”

“It is your mind that I am worried about, my dear. You have been skulking around the castle ever since you regenerated and I have been receiving reports that you have been neglecting your duties. Not only that but I have heard that you have been berating your fellow maids for no reason and that is unacceptable. You may be a holy being but you will show respect to those you work alongside, Armina. What is going on? Up until now, you have blended in so well with our guild and how things work. Did our fight with that boy affect you more deeply than I thought?”

The purple haired woman paused and lowered her axe, a frown crossing her features as she turned around to look at her mistress and closest ally. With a sigh, she responded sadly. “It has been difficult for me to focus on anything since then. Every time I try to do something, I see that boy’s face in my head and feel the pain of the wounds that he inflicted upon me. I feel phantom pains, Mistress and they do not appear to be showing any signs of stopping. I know that I have not been myself lately and I am sorry if my actions have caused you problems but I just become overwhelmed by them and I am unsure of how to deal with them. I want to hang him from the nearest lamp post for making me experience this and the anger I feel towards him is an endless tide that never stops.”

“You should have told me.” The Ace replied softly. “There is still much about our regeneration technique that we do not understand and your defeat was the first time that either of us have experienced it. It was my fault that you were so badly injured, Armina. I should not have allowed you to attack him so wildly without knowing his strength first. I promise you that I will do whatever I can to ease your pain and soon enough, we will raise his guild to the ground but for now, I need you to focus on the task ahead of us.”

Taking a step forwards, she would return her sickle to her back for a moment, before pulling her maid in for a kiss, a loving smooch that she hoped would ease the worries of her beloved bodyguard. It lasted only for a few moments but when they parted, Medeia was smiling. “Now, focus your anger and hatred on our eight legged foes...who seem to have found us.”

Moving so that they were back to back, the two angels would find themselves surrounded by three massive spiders, each one easily multiple times the height of the women. Horrible fangs decorated their fangs, saliva and poison dripping from them, a hungry look in their eight eyed gazes. They did not attack at first and seemed to simply stalk the females, trying to find an easy way in but there was little chance of that happening. The battle was well and truly on.

(895 Words)
    (1740 TWC)

Post by Guest 31st October 2021, 3:11 pm

For a few moments, nothing seemed to happen besides the three spiders circling around but all of a sudden, the two women suddenly burst into action, breaking formation and moving towards their foes. Armina charged headlong into the closest arachnid to her and started swinging for the fences, wanting nothing more than to penetrate the creature's skull. The spider was swift though and kept itself moving, evading the attacks and firing off webbing towards the maid in the hopes of capturing her. Normally, the purple haired woman might not have minded but this was not a beautiful female trying to ensnare though, just a disgusting insect. Deflecting the webbing with her axe, the gorgeous maid would continue to stalk her prey, pushing it further and further back into the forest, her attacks becoming more accurate. Desperately, the spider would try to attack with its jaws, trying to bite but that was the worst possible action it could have taken as its mouth met the blade of Armina’s axe, cutting off one of its large fangs. With a horrifying screech, it reeled back and started to flail around but the angel was in no mood for sympathy and swung once more, cleaving one of its many legs off before slamming the head of her axe into the creatures head, resulting in a horrible mass of slime and blood to burst from it, ending its life.

Without missing a trick, she would spin around and charge towards her next victim, unleashing a battle cry that was loud enough to startle the spider enough for her to get close. Battering away an attack from one of its hairy but rather powerful legs, she would counter with a massive cleave that severed not the limb but the tree that the spider was closest to, resulting in the leafy construction to collapse on top of the insect. Without a moment to waste, the maid would dart in and decapitate the immobilised creature, bringing a far quicker end to her second victim. With that, she would simply await her mistress, who was handling the third member of the spider trio.

For Medeia, the spider was a far easier opponent and as soon as the lumbering creature came towards her, the witch would summon a fireball and kick it towards the arachnid, launching it backwards into another forest tree. The force was so great that not only did it easily stun the creature but the fire began to spread, resulting in the undergrowth to set alight and burn the spider alive. Its screeches were horrible to hear but the raven haired woman did not look away, simply watching it as it scurried around desperately, slowly burning to a crisp. Eventually, it would roll onto its back and die but not after suffering a horrific amount of suffering. Rather than put the fire out, Medeia simply allowed it to continue to burn and watched as it started to incinerate each tree that it reached. It would be a useful diversion, she mused.

“That was not much of a challenge.” The maid commented with a pout. “I hope that the rest of the spiders will put up more of a fight, Mistress.”

“Do not worry, my dear.” The dark mage answered. “I am sure that at least the leader of this infestation will prove to be more of a challenge or at least, I hope so. You must remember though that we are above these creatures in the grand scheme of things and there is little that they can do to challenge us. They are simply mindless insects, nothing more.”

Leaving the burning foliage behind them, the two holy beings would then press onwards, increasing the pace slightly so that they could try and keep the adrenaline going. The fight had not generated much excitement but Medeia could already see in the eyes of her maid that she was starting to get into things. It never took long in truth and a smile crossed her features. Perhaps there was a chance that this little mission could help her heal after all. With that thought in mind, she would once more focus attention on the job at hand and side by side with her maid, they would continue on their hand, the smell of smoke attacking their nostrils from the flames behind them. Maybe attack was the wrong word though as the purple eyed mage had to admit that the scent was actually rather nice. It was arousing her slayer based appetites and she briefly could not get the thought of fried spider out of her mind.

(768 Words)
    (2508 TWC)

Post by Guest 1st November 2021, 3:20 am

Rolling for second wave.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st November 2021, 3:20 am

'Monster Dice' :
    The Trembling Silk OdAaNwh

Post by Guest 1st November 2021, 4:05 am

The undergrowth was becoming thicker and the two holy beings started to struggle to make progress after a while, their sprinting becoming little more than a walk. The sounds of the flames from behind them could still be heard and there was now an additional chorus too as some of the natives of the forest were being caught in the growing inferno. There was no room for sympathy though and neither Medeia nor Armina showed much in the way of it. They had a job to do and the fire would do a splendid job of aiding them in their endeavors. So much so that the raven haired woman would summon the occasional fireball and toss it at one of the trees, resulting in the inevitable flames that would rise from it. The entire forest would burn for all she cared, as long as they were successful in the task at hand and they were properly paid when it was all said and done then any sacrifice was acceptable.

A sudden clicking sound would draw the attention of the two and without any further warning, another group of spiders would launch themselves towards them. They were not quite as large as the previous ones but there were more of them. No sooner had they started attacking did they begin to unleash balls of sticky webbing towards the two angels, forcing Medeia and her maid to split up to make themselves more difficult to hit. The fire seemed to be spurring the spiders on, causing them to become more feral and frightened, which naturally made them more dangerous. They scuttled around at quick speed, trying to snare at least one of the ancient beings. However, the speed of their attacks was not even close to swift enough to catch Medeia, who easily evaded them without even being the slightest bit troubled. Tapping into her powers of fire once more, she would hurl a flaming javelin at the irritating pests. Her spell travelled swiftly and struck one of the spiders hard, roasting it in moments, its screams loud enough to wake the dead which was rather fitting considering that was its status after a few moments.

Armina would be back in the fray too, summoning her magical chains and hurling them towards one of the spiders, deciding to go toe to toe in the ensnaring department. She was rather successful, with the chains latching on to the closest one to her. Taking the initiative, she would then hurl herself towards the captured creature, her axe ready to embed itself in the creature's back, before forcing it over and striking it in its bulbous stomach, causing its body fluids to burst all over the place. The maid wrinkled her nose at the disgusting scent but there was little time to comment, as her next opponent came towards her, unleashing a barrage of poison from its mouth that she had no interest in getting struck by. Pivoting around the attack, she would then charge towards the creature and channel her magic power into her axe, before unleashing a brutal attack that cut the spider in half. These were clearly not as sturdy as the previous wave and the maid assumed that these were the young adults of the brood.

A short distance away, Medeia was easily battling the last two spiders, their attacks barely even causing her to dodge. Drawing her sickle, she would hurl it like a boomerang towards the one furthest from her, striking it in the head with it, before it would return to her. Stunned, the creature would topple over, with the witch finishing it off by unleashing a wave of blood from her hands, which not only finished off the first spider but lifted up the second as well and slammed it against a tree. The wave did not kill it out right but the after effects of Medeia’s spell would soon show, as the body of the creature would soon shrivel up, infected and poisoned. Crying in fear and pain, it would scuttle around for a few moments, raise its front legs up and then fall to the ground, joining its fellows in death.

Turning her head as she heard footsteps, a smile would return to her face as her loyal maid approached. “I see that you are starting to enjoy yourself, my dear. Are you starting to feel a little better?”

The purple haired woman chuckled before replying. “I think so. Maybe I just needed to get some of that pent up stress out of my system? Can we move on now, Mistress? I am starting to like killing these things and they make the most heavenly sounds when dying.”

“I can think of more heavenly sounds than that.” Medeia flirtatiously quipped. “When this is all said and done, will you provide them for me?”

“Not that I ever have a choice.”
    Armina retorted with a laugh.

Their moods lightened for the moment, they would then start cutting through the undergrowth once more, slowly closing in on the main target of their hunt.

(846 Words)
    (3354 TWC)

Post by Guest 1st November 2021, 2:32 pm

Rolling for third wave.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st November 2021, 2:32 pm

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 1st November 2021, 3:07 pm

The atmosphere was becoming heavier, a sure sign that the two were heading in the right direction and Medeia at least was pretty sure that their quarry knew that they were coming by now. It was only a matter of just how long the broodmother would be able to keep throwing her underlings at the duo before they would reach her. The creature must have been truly heartless to send her children to their deaths but it was as she had said to Armina earlier. She was little more than an insect, just like her kin, relying on instinct more than anything else. The fact that she had not taken to the battlefield herself was all the proof that was needed to prove and the raven haired woman had to admit that it was rather cold. Oh, she might have done the same thing if their positions had been revered but still, it was a rather sadistic and cruel act.

“Another wave is incoming!” Armina shouted, raising her axe once again.

She was quite right too, with another group of five spiders crawling in their direction, ready to try and block the two holy beings' path. Without another word, Armina would dash forwards, leap into the air and slam her blade down with great force, launching all five spiders into the air. A bloodthirsty grin crossing her features, she would then choose a target and barrel towards them, unleashing a brutal slash that could have cut through the sturdiest of armour, obliterating her target before it even knew what hit it. A gurgling sound was all that it could utter, before dying pitifully. They seemed to be the same type as the previous group and so neither angel was particularly concerned. Not that they believed that there was anything to be concerned about altogether. So far, it had been a simple exercise and one that did not seem to be becoming any more difficult in the near future.

Medeia meanwhile would summon a purple coloured bow, pull back the string and unleash a powerful arrow that flew swiftly towards the target, resulting in the spider being launched backwards and pinned against a tree. It would click and struggle to break free but the arrow was struck with such power that it was a futile task. Within thirty seconds or so, it stopped moving completely, another one to add to the list of dead spiders. Pleased that her accuracy had not dimmed due to lack of practice, she would then turn to see a second spider who was attempting to attack her maid from behind. Effortlessly, she would nock another arrow and fire, catching the creature in its bulbous body and causing it to explode into slime, the unfortunate side effect being that it ended up all over her maid.

“Urgh. Thank you for that, Mistress.” She complained, swinging her axe around and striking at the fourth spider of the group. It was a fairly swift one and was able to avoid the strikes of the aggressive axe wielder, seeming to know what it was doing. In return, it would fire off a barrage of poison that the maid was forced to defend with her axe but unperturbed, she pressed on, launching a barrage of massive swings until she finally made contact, knocking the spider off of its feet and killing it on impact. “I finally got you, annoying little bastard.” She said with a smile, pleased with how things were going.

The last spider decided that it was probably best to run but unfortunately it was just a few seconds too late. It had been spotted by Medeia, who fired one final arrow which struck it firmly in its eight eyed face, ending its existence swiftly and concluding the latest part of their hunt. They had killed at least a dozen of the spiders by now and yet there was still no sign of the leader and so all that there was left to do was for them to continue onwards once more.

As they walked, Armina turned to Medeia and uttered. “I was thinking that perhaps that fire you started back there might cause us problems, Mistress. What if the broodmother decides to just run in fear? Spiders are not fond of flames and I doubt she will hang around for long.”

“Then we will have to get to her quickly. There is nothing else for us to do, is there, my dear?” Medeia replied softly, before eyeing her maid’s rather slimy outfit. “Who knows? Maybe the scent of her children’s innards will draw her to us?”

“Good thinking, Mistress.” The purple haired woman replied cheerfully, prepared for the next little skirmish.

(783 Words)
    (4137 TWC)

Post by Guest 2nd November 2021, 11:52 am

Rolling for fourth wave.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2021, 11:52 am

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 2nd November 2021, 12:32 pm

Time wore on and for a while, there were no further attacks and Medeia could not help but ponder if they had perhaps indeed scared off the broodmother because of their ferocious attacks and flames. Yet, there was a part of her that just did not quite see it. Surely she would defend her home till the last or at least until she had no children left to send? There was only one way to find out and so she and her maid pushed further still, leaving nothing but destruction in their wake. It was noticeable to her though that Armina was becoming more and more restless. The purple haired woman’s eyes were blazing with bloodlust powerfully and while it was lovely to see that her instincts had not died, the elder angel could not help but wonder if perhaps it was too soon for all of this. Had she pushed her most beloved follower into this too soon?

An all too familiar screech reached the pair's ears as finally another group of spiders appeared to continue the battle. Again, there were five and honestly the older of the angels was quite tempted to just blast them in one strike but she relented and allowed her maid to take the lead. Armina did not need any encouragement and once again led the attack, jumping into the group and lashing out with reckless abandon. Completely engrossed in the conflict, she would swing her mighty axe powerfully, striking everything in her path, whether it be tree, spider or anything else that got in her way. Such ferocity was to be admired but at the same time, Medeia could not help but get flashbacks of the fight against that irritating boy. Armina had fought in exactly the same way and how had that ended? Poorly.

For the moment though, she simply watched, her arms folded across her chest. There did not seem to be any need for her to help at the moment and so she simply waited, curious to see how long it would take for her companion to win the fight by herself. She would obviously win but would it be a flawless victory and more importantly, could she keep control of herself? They were questions that required an answer and there did not seem to be a better time to have them than now. The spiders for their part seemed to know better than to attack the witch herself. Had they been watching the previous fights? Were they more intelligent then they appeared?

No such questions were penetrating the maid’s mind as she tore through her prey, a powerful two handed slash cutting one of the spiders clean in two, spreading its body fluids everywhere once more. Armina reckoned that she was going to need to soak in the bath for a month to get rid of the stink but that passing thought faded quickly, as she hurled her axe at a second one, catching it square in the face. It was all too easy and summoning her chains, she would wrap them around a third spider, spin it around and then hurl it towards the two remaining ones, leaving them all in a heap.

“Finish them, Mistress, I am going to go on ahead!” The purple haired warrior yelled, before charging onwards through the trees, leaving a bemused Medeia behind.

With a sigh, the raven haired mage raised a hand and summoned a powerful tornado of sand that burst from the ground beneath the three insects and ensnared them. It was an unpleasant spell and the three creatures were soon clicking in pain as they spun around in the horrible vortex of pain. The sand tore at them horribly, shredding the skin from their bones and cutting through them easily. The whole process took about a minute or so before the spell ended, leaving behind nothing but bones. Another victory for the duo.

“When I get you home, I am going to tie you up for a month.” The witch uttered with a small smile, before darting after her maid, not wanting to leave her manic companion alone for too long. Who knew what she would get herself into without her mistress there to keep her in check?

(709 Words)
    (4846 TWC)

Post by Guest 2nd November 2021, 12:33 pm

Last mandatory roll. Give me a boss.
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 2nd November 2021, 12:33 pm

'Monster Dice' :

Post by Guest 2nd November 2021, 2:36 pm

Using the scent of her maid as a means of leading her, Medeia would sprint through the undergrowth at incredible speed, easily outrunning any possible threats. Despite the fact that Armina was capable of defeating most opponents, Medeia could not help but have the slightest doubt of her being able to destroy the leader of the brood which was precisely why she moved so swiftly. She would simply not allow her maid to go through the horrible effects of regeneration again. The job flyer had been rather vague about the broodmother, only saying that she was far larger than her kin and was multiple times more powerful. Those who had fought her had apparently been easily beaten and most had not returned, no doubt likely to be fed on by her children. An unpleasant fate to be certain but the raven haired woman had little true sympathy for them. If they were stupid enough to hunt such a being without magic then they deserved their fate and she certainly was not planning on bringing back any survivors. Her and Armina’s mission had been simple. To wipe them out, no more, no less.

Over time, the sounds of combat reached her ears and judging from the battle cries, it was clearly her maid. With that thought in mind, she increased her pace even further, the world around her almost appearing like a blue. Yet, she was in perfect control of herself, with her slayer enhanced senses easily leading her through the tree and wildlife. Nothing dared to attack her and she paid no attention to the occasional pair of eyes that she saw. They were not arachnids in nature nor did they try to stop her. Her mind was consumed only with catching up to her beautiful bodyguard. The anger in Armina’s voice was reaching a fever pitch and Medeia began to doubt that she would be able to contain herself for much longer. That was simply unacceptable, now that they were reaching the end. They both needed to be calm for what was to come, against an enemy that might just be able to give them a decent fight. It was likely but there was a possibility of it and Armina, for all of her strength, was simply not on the same level as her mistress. The dark mage was on a level that few were on now. She had grown to such a level that the world seemed to tremble at her presence. It was a rather intoxicating feeling but it did make combat rather dull for her. There were times where the fight was over before it had even started.

The battle cries of her maid would suddenly cease and as Medeia finally left the undergrowth and came out into a surprisingly large clearing, her eyebrows rose at the sight before her. The entire area was covered in spiderwebs, an endless mass that was clearly the home of the brood. At last, she had reached her destination but it appeared that the angel might have arrived just a little too late, for strung up with webbing in the centre of the place was Armina, covered with webbing from head to toe, struggling for her life. Well, it seemed that she had received the treatment that she had been hoping for but judging from the violent struggles, she was hardly pleased with it now and the reason why became all too apparent.

A large figure was standing beside the bound woman, a gigantic half breed, part spider and part human. She was monstrous compared to the other spiders that they had fought so far and as Medeia jumped down and landed in the spider’s den, the size difference became even more striking. Turning towards the witch, the broodmother would rise to her full height, a good three of four times that of the angel. Smiling, the large spider approached Medeia, the angel easily being able to understand its language after a few clicks.

“So you must be the “Mistress” that this woman keeps talking about. I confess that you are as lovely as she said you were.” Chuckling, the spider would make a hand gesture, resulting in another five of the smaller spiders to appear by her side. “It has been a while since we have come across beings quite as strong as you two and you have dealt a massive blow to my family tree. Tell me, did you enjoy killing my children? Did you get a nice little thrill from it?” She did not sound awfully concerned about her dead offspring and seemed more curious than anything.

“They were not enough of a challenge to truly thrill me.” Medeia replied. “In truth, combat does not give me as great a thrill as other pastimes. It is a shame that I am required to take your head as you are rather lovely yourself. I could see myself having some fun with you and perhaps even bringing you back home with me. A spider who loves wrapping up humans would make a fine addition to our guild. You are fond of wrapping up others, yes?”

“Such a wicked mind you have to instantly jump to that conclusion but you are quite correct. I do indeed enjoy having humans at my mercy, especially ones as lovely as your companion here. She put up quite the fight and is a tiger indeed. I have never seen a maid fight with such ferocity before. Yet if you are her mistress then I assume that you are more powerful than she is?”
    The spider laughed again and stepped back. “Let me test my theory by having you fight a few more of my children. They are rather upset with you for killing their kin, after all.”

The five smaller spiders would then move forwards, prepared to engage the dark mage.

(977 Words)
    (5823 TWC)

Post by Guest 3rd November 2021, 7:45 am

Frankly, by this point, Medeia was actually becoming quite sick of seeing the younger spiders and as the the five came towards her, she would simply tap into her magical powers and stamp her foot on the ground, resulting in a shockwave to travel forwards. Yet, instead of the spiders simply keeling over and dying, they would instead towards one another and start to fight each other, overcome by a sudden overcoming rage that they could not fight off. They would lunge and strike at each other at a fever pitch, battling with a ruthlessness that was certainly entertaining to watch. All five of them completely ignored her and focused on their kin, each strike filled with killing intent. It was fairly rare that she unleashed this particular spell but Medeia had to admit that it was a rather fun one to use. An effective power that used her gifts with anger to their full extent. There were few who could fight off the rage that her ability caused and the spiders before her were certainly not capable of it.

The fight lasted a few minutes and by the time they were done, there was nothing but body parts with only one left standing, wounded and breathing hard. It turned towards the witch, still angered beyond belief and even more so as it seemed to realise what had happened. With an all mighty click, it came tearing towards her but Medeia simply drew her sickle and delivered a single powerful blow, activating her most powerful ability that she could access with the weapon. Channeling her magical power into it, she struck the creature with such force that it disintegrated on the spot without so much as a whimper of pain. A true show of power that she had deliberately decided to show.

The effect was instant too as all of a sudden, there was a burst of movement as all the remaining spiders that had been lurking in the area would dash away, sprinting past Medeia and vanishing through the trees. Unfortunately for them, there would be no shelter as an enormous combined shriek would fill the entire voice as they were consumed by the inferno that she had left behind previously. The entire forest was ablaze by this point and as her gaze fell upon the broodmother once more, there was no one left but the two of them, plus the still immobilised maid.

“My entire brood...slaughtered.” The large spider uttered, approaching once again, shocked beyond belief. “I honestly believed that my children could defeat and yet here we are. My whole legacy is in tatters because of you and it will take years for me to rebuild it but first I will take all my anger out on you. I supposed a whore like you would not have the slightest idea about what it is like to lose one child, let alone all of them. Allow me to show you firsthand.”

“Do not give me that rubbish.”
    Medeia answered cynically. “You sacrificed them all in order to protect your own pathetic life and where has that got you? If you had truly cared about them then you would have fought with them, not hid like a coward behind them. Not only are you not fit to be a mother but you have the audacity to immobilise my maid. The only one who gets to wrap her up is me and you will pay for putting your hands on her. Our job was simply to remove you but you just had to make it personal. Prepare to meet your children in Hell.”

“You overestimate yourself, a lesson that neither you nor your purple haired maid need to learn.”
    The arachnid replied before darting forwards, the ground starting to shake as she moved.

There was nothing left to be said and as Medeia watched her foe close in, a pair of purple wings would burst from her back, before she leapt into the air to avoid the large attack. She only had one more life to take that day and as she swooped down towards the massive creature, the final battle would begin.

(694 Words)
    (6517 TWC)

Post by Guest 3rd November 2021, 10:08 am

The broodmother was rather quick on her feet and moved quickly enough to turn to face Medeia’s rushing form. She would open her mouth and fire webbing towards the angel, which the raven haired woman was able to dodge, before moving in close and delivering a powerful blow with her sickle, knocking the massive creature up into the air. As a follow up, she would hurl her weapon like a boomerang, striking the airborne creature a second time before returning to Medeia’s hand. A powerful combination indeed and the large spider landed rather hard to the ground. Yet, she was far more sturdy than her children and recovered quickly, a look of anger in her dark eyes. An emotion that Medeia could feed on, unfortunately for the spider and a cackle escaped the holy being as she opened her mouth and absorbed some of the creature's rage, a red mist travelling from one to the other. It gave the dark mage a nice little boost, not that she needed it and with a smile, she created a javelin of flame and launched it towards the spider. The broodmother was actually able to evade the attack but unfortunately, the javelin exploded and ended up setting her ablaze anyway, resulting in a shriek from the large insect.

Enraged even further, the spider would charge forward and leap up towards the mage, an amazing feat of agility for a creature so large and Medeia had to be swift in order to roll in mid air, swinging her sickle and catching the beast again as she went past. The angel would have to admit that she had been surprised somewhat by the difference in strength between the mother and her children, as they had not been able to survive a single strike from her. The mother not only survived the latest blow but managed to land properly and launch a massive blast of poison in return, forcing Medeia to bring her sickle up to defend herself and actually pushing her back somewhat. A potent attack indeed. Examining her weapon for a moment, she would then shake off the poison, before opening her mouth and unleashing a slayer roar back, combining three of her slayer elements. Sand, gold and curses. A mighty attack indeed and it struck the mother with such force that it lifted her up and slammed her into one of the nests that she had made.

“You are quite the hardy specimen.”
    Medeia complimented, flying towards the spider and hovering above her. “Unfortunately, you have come across a being who is just simply beyond your reach. If only you had decided to take over another forest and not insisted on this one. Perhaps then you and your children might have been able to live in peace. Such a shame.”

The broodmother managed to scramble back up to her feet and bitterly reply. “Arrogant being. Stop gloating and get on with it. I am tired of hearing your voice. Kill me and send me to my children.”

Deciding on a rather painful end, Medeia would click her fingers, resulting in a large sarcophagus shaped box to rise and form around the being, slowly encasing her inside it. Unable to get out of the way, all the exhausted spider could do was watch until it finally locked her inside. For a few moments afterwards, there was only silence, before horrible sounds of screeching and fear filled screams could be heard. Once they came to an end, the box would vanish, leaving the corpse of the spider behind, lacerated from head to toe in black coloured spears, a petrified look on her face. So ended the broodmother’s reign, as well as the end of Medeia and Armina’s task.

With the large spider dead, Medeia would then turn and walk over to the webbed figure who was still struggling against her bonds. Smiling, the angel would pull away at it with her hands, revealing the ruby red face of her maid, who seemed to be more embarrassed than angry at her situation. “Having fun, are we?” The dark haired woman asked. “When I said that the broodmother might wrap you up, I was just teasing. I did not think that you would take it quite so seriously. Should I be worried that you might try and find a new mistress who can use webbing?”

“I did not let her do it on purpose.”
    Armina protested, her cheeks reddening even more. “She snuck up on me while I was fighting some of the smaller spiders. Before I knew what was happening, I was encased in her webs.”

“You should not have run off on your own, should you?” The elder angel replied playfully. “You should have waited for me.”

“I know, I know. I just got a little excited, that is all. Please get me out of here, Mistress.” The maid begged.

Chuckling again, Medeia would proceed to remove the webbing from her maid, leaving the embarrassed but seemingly relieved Armina free as a bird. Yet, before the purple haired woman could get used to her freedom, Medeia would spin the maid around and pull her arms behind her. “I am afraid that I am going to have to punish you for your defiance, my dear. Not listening to your Mistress is a grave offence, after all.” There was a distinct purr to Medeia’s tone and as she swiftly created a coil of rope and bound the woman’s wrists.

Armina’s cheeks turned bright red again but this time, a chuckle escaped her lips. “Well, I suppose I will have to take my punishment like a good girl. Better to be punished by you then by that spider.”

“The truest words you have ever said, Armina.” Medeia cackled, before grabbing her closest ally and pulling her down along with herself. Where the forest had once been a hive of insects and dark creatures, now it was simply the love nest for the two dirty minded angels. Soon enough, they would leave and collect their pay for a job well done but for the moment, they were content with being in each other's arms.

(1026 Words)
    (7543 Final Word Count)

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:39 am