Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Lyra Karant

Lyra Karant
    Lyra Karant

Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Christmas Event Winner- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Mercy's Grace
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose [Ace]
    Dungeon Tokens : 1
    Mentor : Faulkners
    Experience : 830,971

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aurora Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Sky Demon Slayer
    Third Skill: Crystalline Panoply

Lyra Karant Empty Lyra Karant

Post by Lyra Karant 8th September 2021, 7:57 pm

Lyra Karant
    The Rose Quartz

Name: Lyra Karant
    Birthday: 18th July
    Sexuality: Straight
    Special Characteristics: Lyra is the unfortunate host to the spirit of an unknown male; this particular voice in her head is rather shocked to be there. Calling himself Rhett, he appears to have some form of knowledge of fire manipulation - but what his long term goal is, Lyra has no idea.

Personality: Lyra is the unfortunate recipient of just enough airheadedness to be oblivious to the fact that she is such, just enough earnestness to throw herself wholly into everything she does, and not quite enough tact to temper either of those two when necessary. Some might consider that endearing, but she is in fact prone to accidents and mistakes which render that unfortunate. Yes, Lyra will absolutely give you one hundred percent of her time and energy when you ask for it. Yes, Lyra will help you with whatever issue you might have because she has to lend a helping hand because it's the right thing to do. She feels a strong connection to doing the right thing; not so much for the sake of law, but mainly for the sake of doing unto others as she would like done unto her.

She thoroughly enjoys keeping herself in reasonable fighting shape; it's no secret that this world is full of fighting. Such is the nature of being a wizard. While she is a fair novice towards the arts of combat, she has devoted herself to learning; regardless of skill or lack thereof, Lyra will absolutely throw herself headfirst into danger for the people around her if she considers them in danger. She is not one to seek out a fight, unless it is absolutely required of her.

Most of this comes from the fact that she is in fact the younger sibling to what has always been considered 'perfection' - her brother turned anything he touched to gold, figuratively speaking, and nothing she ever did seemed good enough. This manifested itself in an insane need to please the people around her and do as well as she absolutely could to provide the results that those people want. As such, she will absolutely do whatever it takes to come out as the best at something - a hard work ethic and a self-loathing need to be better brings out a competitive edge and the willpower to see it through.

• The colour pink (I think I'm in too deep with pink to stop now)
    • Interior design (I like making things look pretty, so why not the rooms I live in?)
    • Long walks to clear your head (it's the best way I have of keeping calm)

Dislikes:
    • Yellow (it's just so... tacky!)
    • Mushrooms, eaten or otherwise (blech)
    • Sitting still for too long (too much energy, I've gotta do something!)

Motivations:
    • To excel at magic, beyond the shadow of her brother (I have to be the very best! Can't stop, won't stop!)
    • To provide justice and compassion for all, doing the 'right thing' along the way (I like being nice!)
    • To have lots of friends (I like making people happy, after all)

Fears:
    • The dark (too much unknown, too scary, can't see the monsters)
    • Spiders and snakes (they're gross!)
    • Being alone (I don't want to think about what happens without anyone around me)

General Appearance

Height: 5'5
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Hair Color: Pink
    Eye Color: Green
    Skin Tone: Light
    Appearance:
    Lyra Karant XTnwaRP

Guild: Luminous Rose
    Tattoo: The rose tattoo manifests itself on Lyra's left shoulder.
    Tattoo Color: Pink

Faction: Luminous Covenant
    Faction Chapter: Bellum

Last edited by Lyra Karant on 16th April 2022, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Lyra Karant Empty Re: Lyra Karant

Post by Shen Kadokawa 9th September 2021, 1:25 am

Spoiler:

Lyra Karant HNhUsGf
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 16th April 2022, 3:16 am

Lyra Karant ENSR1pd

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 17th April 2022, 12:31 am

Lyra Karant HNhUsGf

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:05 am