Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Village of Memories (solo)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Village of Memories (solo) Empty Village of Memories (solo)

Post by Lethe 31st August 2021, 10:25 pm

Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

It honestly hadn’t been too long since the archive dragon slayer decided to go back to her roots, but it also was a different dimension. She yearned to go back to the pack and wrestle among them. But she couldn’t just waltz in there and say ‘hi’ to everyone like it was no big deal at all! No! She would have to make a whole setup happen where she would be able to be allowed into the pack without issues.

That would be easier to say than to do. Like most things.

She sat at her desk in her dorm, pushing her hair back as she groaned to herself. How could she do this? What would be the best way to handle this? Should she try to approach calmly? Obviously she shouldn’t go as a wolf, as to not let them think she was there to harm the tribe. If this timeline was even remotely similar to hers, she should have been introduced to the pack before her parents buzzed off by then. Would they still accept her?

Time traveling and being unable to get back was absolute garbage to the archive dragon slayer.

She decided that she would just take the leap and go. Only one way to find out if they would accept the future version of her and keep it a relative secret from the rest of the world, save for her parents, Gaia and Kyran at least. She stood up from her desk in her room, and glanced towards Greyhound and Olly. “You two stay here. I’m going somewhere important and you can’t come with me. Not yet.” She tells them as she pulls out her map from her archive magic and presses a spot on it.

She dematerialized from her room to just a short walk from the outskirts of the Lycan Woods in barely half a minute. She paused for a moment, having to glance down to her outfit to be sure that she was wearing something appropriate for the tribe, then shrugged her shoulders. She was wearing a Midi inspired outfit, but it might of been too short and revealing on the hips, and maybe her breasts as well, but there wasn’t much she could do for that if she were to be honest. Now it was time for the walking journey of getting to the tribe within the forest of the Lycan Woods… that would be the easy part.

|| Words: 407 || Thread Total: 407 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles || Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e
    Tag: @tag
    Enemies: ???
    objective and notes:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Village of Memories (solo) Empty Re: Village of Memories (solo)

Post by Lethe 6th September 2021, 8:27 pm

The trek was honestly nothing to the archive dragon slayer. She had done walks longer than this on the mountains around Fiore because of the blasted egg donor of hers. It took maybe a half hour, and within that half hour, she sensed the other were’s making their way around her. They were watching her, making sure she wasn’t a threat. No doubt her smell threw them off a bit too. As she made it to the familiar entrance, she stood before it with her head held high. She stood there as the were’s that were tailing her came to surround her.

“Who are you, outsider?”

Lethe stared dead on at the person who growled their question at her. Her phlox purple eyes glaring deeply back at him. “I am Lethe Ortinbras. The daughter of Yuudai and Adalinda.” She says in a loud and clear voice.

“Impossible! Their kids are just pups!” Another growls and starts to lunge at her.

The black haired woman was able to quickly launch her foot out and smacked the Psi across their snout. “Yes. That is true. Their children are pups, but I am also not of that specific litter. But I am not lying.” She was standing in a rather stiff position as she was ready to defend herself again.

Before things started to get even more heated, the gates opened to reveal the elders coming out of the village. They took a look at Lethe before one held up a hand. “Leave her alone. We sense her parents' scents on her.” He came up and started sniffing Lethe after she stood herself up and closed her eyes while she was smelled by the elder. “I’m sure she has a proper explanation for this too.” He backed off as he was satisfied with the confirmation of the smell. “Come on with us, child. Tell us about what all is going on. What happened to your parents?”

Lethe bowed before she walked in after the elders. “I have no clue where my parents are. I was adopted into my mothers friend’s family with my siblings. Even in this dimension I was fortunate enough for them.” That comment got the elders to stop walking and look back at her. Lethe had a small smile on her face as she nodded. “You heard me right. I am from both the future… and another dimension.” She shrugs her shoulders before she is right next to them. They could smell the scared feeling coming off of her after she let that escape her lips. There was no turning back now after exposing that she was indeed from the future. She could only hope that they would be able to accept her like she wished.

One of the elders smiled as he turned to her once again. It was the one that smelled her. “I thought something was off about your scent. I can tell you’re not fully from here, but you had our tribe’s scent already on you. I was wondering how that was possible, but clearly because you had been a part of your times’ tribe. I personally accept you here as well.” He says as he puts a hand on her shoulder. “We’ve been eagerly awaiting to see what the children of Yuudai would look like as full grown adults. We clearly have greatness to look forward to. Please continue to make us proud.”

“I shall try my best to continue to do so.” She bows her head a little as she had a small blush form on her cheeks.

“Look!”

“An outsider?”

“Why is an outsider here?”

People were already gossiping and gathering around them. Some were in their humanistic forms, others were in their half forms, but the majority were in their were forms. Either they were kitsunes, or they were wolves. Lethe took a deep breath and let her ears and five tails be exposed to the tribe, making the people gasp in shock. Her ears were the perfect mixture of the kitsune's ears and the wolves ears, with her tails matching as well. The hushed whispers of the tribe asking one another if she was the daughter of Yuudai came as a rush.

“What is your purpose for being here, young one?” A different elder asked with a rather booming voice. He was a peppered tan and black wolf, standing at seven feet, a foot taller than Lethe in her humanistic form.

She looked up to him with confidence. “I came to get a piece of me back I haven’t been able to since coming to this dimension. I don’t have much familiarity as the people I know are younger, or not born yet, and things aren’t quite like what I’m used to. I know the tribe is the same in those regards yet, but after going to the winter festival earlier in the year, I sang one of our songs with one of us being at the karaoke booth, and I yearned for the tribe again after singing.” She closed her eyes for a brief moment as she collected herself. She almost started to get emotional.

One of the wolves perked his head up and shoved his way to the front. It was one of the betas. His eyes grew wide as the realization was on his face. A commotion was around once more now that she said that and the look on the beta’s face said it all, he even nodded before someone asked him, not denying it to the elders.

“I wish to be a part of the tribe again. I am a member of the traveling guild, Meliora Vitae, but I’m able to travel distances with my magic. I didn’t want to scare anyone by traveling into the guild first, figuring me making the walk here would be the much more peaceful option. I don’t wish to take a high position, or even one of any importance, but I won’t let myself be crushed by anyone.” She gripped her fists as she stood tall.

“Show us your were form.” Someone called from the crowd. “Show us you mean no harm and bow!” Lethe glares over towards where the voice was coming from. It was another beta who thought he was a hot shot.

The elder that had sniffed her earlier had cleared his throat. “You also wish to see your grandparents?” Lethe quickly turned her attention to the elder, and nodded her head to him. There was a bit of silence as the elders looked at her. They seemed to be talking amongst one another mentally before they simultaneously nodded with one another. “You’re to be welcomed into the tribe, Lethe Ortinbras. Daughter of Yuudai and Adalinda Ortinbras! You shall take your fathers position of ‘Nu’ for now. The next full moon, you’ll be officially integrated into our tribe.”

A smile was growing on the slayers lips as she put her fist to the palm of her hand as she bowed. “Thank you, elders.” She stood up again and looked to the side for a moment before back at the elders. They seemed to nod as they shooed her away. She was quick to turn and start running towards the direction of her grandparents' hut before a hand reached out and grabbed her arm, yanking her to look towards the owner of the arm.

It was her grandmother, Setsuga.

|| Words: 1231 || Thread Total: 1638 || Job || Job Approval ||
    objectives:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 23rd September 2022, 5:26 pm

Her ears were perked up as her tail stilled for a moment, looking into her grandmother's eyes had her frozen in place for a moment. Would this woman accept her as easily as the elders had? Would she ban her from her hut? Would her grandfather think the same? Before her thoughts got any farther, Setsuga pulled the woman into a hug and hugged her as tightly as she could. Lethe’s tail flicked as she quickly hugged the woman back.

“So this is the face of my lovely granddaughter in the future! You look like such a fine young woman!” She coos to her. Lethe gripped her a little harder in a hug, but was still careful with her dragon strength. The woman pulled herself away from the hug and grabbed Lethe’s hand. “Come! You need to see your grandfather!” Of course the older woman didn’t take no for an answer and pulled her along, not that Lethe minded much.

“Thank you, sobo.” She had tears brimming her cheeks as she watched the woman who simply smiled over her shoulder to the young woman. “I honestly don’t know what all to say.”

Setsuga stopped and looked at Lethe, reaching both her hands up to cup her cheeks. “You don’t have to say anything, just live happily and healthily. You’re also very thin… you need to eat.” She grabbed her hand again and pulled her along once again to their hut.

|| Words: 240 || Thread Total: 1878 || Job || Job Approval ||
    objectives:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 6th November 2022, 1:42 am

As she hears that, Lethe cracks up laughing and shakes her head. “I’m the perfect weight in the future sobo!” There was no reasoning with a grandmother who was dead set on feeding their grandchild with the intention of fattening them up.

Of course, Lethe knew how to get to her grandparents hut, but she let Setsuga drag her still, and it wasn’t long before they were at the hut her grandparents lived in. Honestly, she visited the hut plenty of times when she was younger, and it looked even better than she remembered since she came back before they visited every now and then. Maybe she should talk to her parents about bringing her and her siblings here a bit more so this dimensions Lethe could get more happy memories with her grandparents.

As she was dragged into the hut, the dragon slayer saw a man she was all too familiar with. “Ojīchan!” She smiles brightly at him. The man was sitting at the kitchen table and eating some food, expecting only his wife to enter the hut, not the new scent he smelled, but as soon as he saw the smile on her face, he knew exactly who it was that came in the hut.

“L-Lethe?” He blinked confused.

“Hold on, Gengetsu. Let her explain first before you start spouting questions. If you had come with me to the entrance to see what was going on, you’d have known sooner. Lethe, sit next to your grandfather, please?” Setsuga smiles as she goes around to the other side of the table, after letting go of Lethe’s hand, and sits down on the other side of her husband.

The slayer sat down gingerly as she took a deep breath. “Ojīchan, I am not the Lethe you know personally. I’m from another dimension, and the future.” She confesses, but was glancing down at the table instead of looking up at her grandfather. “An accident happened and I came here. I was feeling off, and at the winter festival earlier, I sang a song from my childhood that the attendant of a karaoke game knew, and I realized that they were from here, so I decided to try to make myself feel whole once again.”

She was gripping her hands in front of her on top of the table. Gengetsu saw the hand movements, and reached his rougher hand over to place it on top of both of hers. “I believe you… and it seems even if I didn’t believe you or accept you, your grandmother would tear me to shreds.” He chuckles as Setsuga smiles triumphantly as she knew that was true too. She would tear her husband a new one.

|| Words: 450 || Personal Total: 000 || Thread Total: 2328 || Job || Job Approval ||
    objectives:

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 9:33 am