Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

This is the Way (Guild Intro)

Rowan
    Rowan

Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Relentless Luminescence
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

This is the Way (Guild Intro) Empty This is the Way (Guild Intro)

Post by Rowan 25th July 2021, 1:40 pm

A nameless Knight from a far land walked through the desert. His armor dent and riddle in scratches and damage from many battles. The knight breathed heavily as his vision blurred. He held a chipped and battle worn bastard sword in on hand. In his other arm he held a bundle wrapped in a blanket. The knight felt a warm liquid trickle down his face, with the smell of iron circulating in his helmet he was unsure if it was his blood or sweat. The knight narrowed his eyes straining to see the dim light of some sort of settlement in the far off distance. A wave of hope and relief washed over the armored clad individual, he held the bundle even closer as if comforting it. The chain mail and plate armor rattled and chimed as he waded through the sand dunes. As he took steps closer to the lights of the distant town more greenery began to sprout from the desert sands.

A horn blared from the distant dunes the knight had walked past about an hour ago. The knight cursed under his breath as he began to pick up the pace. the armor rattled as he found large formation of rocks, he looked around and found a small cave large enough to fit the bundle inside. He placed the bundle in the small cave, as he did so the blanket slid off revealing a young girl around the age of 14 years of age. The young girl had a terrible wound on her back, which was bandaged seemingly to stop the bleeding. The girl was barely conscious as she breathed heavily as she struggled with the fever that was burning up her body.

The knight gently placed his gauntlet covered hand on the young girls shoulder. "I'll be right back... hang in there... we will get help soon..." The knight said softly in a reassuring manner. As he got the young girl reached out and weakly held on to the cloth of the knights armor.

"w-where are you going? Don't leave me..." she murmured as she struggled to find her words. The knights helmet hid his expression as he gently made the girl let go.

"I will return... just wait... I promise I will be back... I swear to Faraam I will be back..." The knight gave his vow as he left the girl in the hiding hole. He quickly ran out past the dunes to meet the individuals that had blown the horn not so long ago. Soon enough bounty hunters riding on horse back drew to a stop. there was about ten of them.

"Where is the girl Farossian?" yelled out one of the hired mercenaries as he drew out his scimitar. The knight took a stance holding his bastard sword with both arms in response to the question.

"Turn back... we do not need to shed blood here..." The knight declared as his grip tightened around the blades handle.

"...We can't do that.. kill him... and look for the girl..." The mercenary sighed as he waved his hand dismissively. The rest of the mercenaries charged forward with their weapons at the ready to slay the knight that stood before them...

The girl could hear the blades clash, screams of the mercenary echoed through the night. The battle lasted for a few minutes but it seemed like hours to the girl. She forced herself to open her eyes, her vision was blurry as she saw a tall figure looming over her. Her heart nearly stopped as she thought that this was her end. She closed her eyes expecting her swift death until a familar voice met her ears.

"It's me... it's safe now... but we need to hurry more of them will be coming..." the knight said in between his exhausted breaths. He quickly but gently picked up the girl once more and began walking towards the town. Eventually the two arrived at the settlement around the ace of spades.

The knight stopped at an inn of sorts. The young girls condition had clearly took a turn for the worse, but at the very least the two found civilization. "Is anyone there? We need help... there is a child that is injured..." The knight bellowed out as he knocked at the in's door. the girl's hazily opened her eyes and noticed a trail of blood that came not form her wounds but from her armored companion.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:14 pm