Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Reaching New Heights (Amber)

Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 
    Lineage : Demon Queen of Stone
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 161,227

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geomancy
    Second Skill: Time Arc
    Third Skill:

Reaching New Heights (Amber) - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching New Heights (Amber)

Post by Amber Stone 28th July 2021, 7:11 pm

Amber Stone
    Be ready for the Queen of Rocks.

Tag: @tag
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500

Word Count: 159 || TWC: 5765 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber smiled all the way through Medeia's speech. The statement that this beautiful woman - an angel in both the literal and figurative sense - adored her made her feel warm inside, and she hugged her lover a little tighter. At the end, she kissed the angel's forehead lovingly. "I love and adore you too, Medeia. And I promise to always return to, no matter how many other beds I may share. You make me feel safe and whole like no other woman - no other person - has ever done. she said, then drew the Ace in for a deep kiss.

When she pulled away, it was with a wicked, lustful grin. "And yes, my love, I do think it would be fun for us to share dear Kyra. I know you've enjoyed her in the past, as have I. There's also her sister, who I think you're already acquainted with... Tegan, wasn't it? She certainly is a cute one as well."
    Stats:
    Spells Used: Spells Here
    Weapons Used: Weapons Here
    Passives: Passives Here
    Notes: Yada yada notes Oh yeah, this scrolls too
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 29th July 2021, 4:23 am

The raven haired woman melted into the kiss that Amber drew her into, wanting nothing more than to be the arms of her newest lover. Yet, there was something special about kissing the lioness, an extra tingle that she had never felt with anyone else. It caused the lust and passion to flare more powerfully and Medeia could just not get enough of the blonde. The words that she heard the lioness say were pleasant to hear and the witch was more than happy that she felt that way. No one would trouble Amber again and live to tell the tale, Medeia would make sure of that. For the moment, she let the blonde lead, an unusual act of submission from the usual dominating angel but it did not bother her. She was sure that there would be plenty of chances for her to return the favour and she could not help but wonder just what her lover was into, in the most filthy minded meaning of the word. Something for them to explore later perhaps but for now, she was happy to simply lay in Amber’s loving arms, not missing just how broad Amber’s limbs were. She could certainly feel her strength. In a way, they reminded her of her former love. Maybe she was just particularly drawn to physically strong women?

“I feel the same way about you, Amber. There is something special that I feel whenever our lips meet, our bodies touch or just hearing the sound of your voice. I am just drawn to you, as I have never been drawn to anyone else. I do not know why it has happened so quickly but I must be honest and say that it has always been the case with me. When someone catches my eye, I am always the same way. I suppose it is just natural for me and I have learned not to fight against it but simply embrace it. With lives as long as ours, I believe it is the best way to go about things, as well as the most fun.”

As Amber brought up Kyra and Tegan, Medeia would smile and briefly shift position so that she was above the blonde. She would then take the lionesses arms and raise them over her head so that they were touching the headboard. Giving a dirty smirk, she replied. “Tegan is awfully fond of being bound to the bed, in this very position. If you want to make her excited, remember this, should we share her. I know that Kyra most certainly does too, once you get past her gentle and nervous nature. They are secret kinksters.” The smirk on her face was wicked, her eyes blazing with lust again for her lover. She acted so regal, most of the time but it was simply a front, for the creature of desire that resided beneath.

Chuckling, she would then lean down and kiss her lover in return, releasing Amber’s hands and briefly toying with Amber’s lion-like ears with her own. They were incredibly attractive to Medeia and she could not help but play with them for just a few moments. Deciding to have a little fun, she would then alter her form, tapping into one of her less well known abilities. She would briefly become a cat girl, with a tail, ears and even the eyes of a feline to match. “You are not the only one with an affinity with felines.” She purred, her voice even slightly affected by her spell. Her tail would seem to have a mind of its own, stroking and teasing her lover's lovely legs.

(608 Words)
    (7260 Med's WC)
    (13025 TWC)
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 29th July 2021, 6:04 pm

Amber Stone

Word Count: 269 || TWC: 6034 || Job Info || Job Approval

After the incredible kiss, Amber was content to lay there, Medeia wrapped in her strong arms. It felt amazing just hold the Angel, their skin pressed against each other's, very little space existing between them. Just as it should be. Already the Lioness knew that she was going to sleep more soundly than she had in years, safe and warm with Medeia beside her. She smiled as her lover explained why their love had probably grown so quickly. "Me having succubus blood probably helped move things along too."

As Medeia moved Amber's arms up to the headboard and pinned them there, the Lioness's eyes flared with lust and desire. There was something about being helpless, though she was anything but, that appealed to her. With anyone, or anything, else, she would have fought against the restraints tooth and nail, doing anything necessary to escape. With Medeia, though... "I think you might excite me like that too..." she purred. For a moment, she thought about asking the Angel to demonstrate, but the moment was lost when Medeia began rubbing her ears. In an instant, the strong, vibrant, sometimes defiant, earth mage dissolved into a purring mess. Her ears were her weak point, one of the most sensitive parts of her body. Much like a cat getting stroked in just the right place, her mind melted into a sea of pleasure, her eyes rolling almost back into her head. When the rubbing stopped, she mewled in displeasure, eventually coming back to herself just in time to see Medeia transform. "Oh. My. Gawd." she said, then squealed a little. "You're so cute!"
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 30th July 2021, 5:33 am

Medeia’s eyebrows rose at just how strong a reaction Amber gave to the stroking of her ears. Of course, Medeia knew of the effect that it had on regular cats but to see her lover react in exactly the same way gave the angel no shortage of pleasure. Now she knew where the beautiful blonde’s weak spot was and she was not going to be forgetting about it any time soon. The strong, powerful, lioness had become little more than a kitten and the smile that formed across Medeia’s face was bright. It pleased her greatly to see her love in such a state, happy and rolling around at her mercy. The mewl when it ended was ever so sweet as well, causing Medeia to chuckle softly. “I take it that you would not mind me doing that again in the future?” She asked teasingly, her tail swishing from side to side playfully. There was something about being in cat form that dragged the playfulness out of the angel, perhaps a by-product or simply just a natural part of Medeia herself. Either way, her feline-like eyes were blazing with mischief for the moment.

“Why thank you.” She purred in response to her lover's compliment. “It is not often that I show this form off to other people but I could not help myself. I suppose this is just another trait that links us together. If I wish, I can change my form entirely and become your average pet cat or anywhere in between. I have always been able to polymorph those who upset me but it has only been recently that I discovered that I was able to shapeshift myself. It has its advantages for sure although it is impossible for me to look fierce like this. You have me beat when it comes to being an intimidating kitty.”

There was something that Amber had mentioned before Medeia had started to rub her ears that returned to the angel’s mind at this point. Eyes twinkling, she would glance down and comment on that. “Oh. So you find the idea of being helpless and at my mercy exciting, do you?” She playfully teased, her tail swishing again. She would lean down and softly pin Amber’s arms to the sheets. “I am not going to lie and say that the thought of having you wrapped in ropes does not excite me too, Amber. Tying up other women has been my hobby for longer than I can remember. Bondage has always been one of my ways in showing my affection towards those I desire and in those rare cases, care for.”

Leaning over her lover, Medeia would kiss her deeply, keeping the blonde’s arms firmly pinned to the bed. To have the buxom blonde in such a manner was exciting to the angel and her heart started to beat just a little faster again. Her previous lover had not particularly enjoyed such games, putting up with them rather than enjoying them, a sticking point between the two that had made Medeia always feel rather unhappy. Such games were at their most enjoyable when both sides enjoyed it, rather than just one. Perhaps with Amber, the angel could finally find that shared pleasure that she craved? She hoped so, at least.

(548 Words)
    (7808 Med's WC)
    (13842 TWC)
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 30th July 2021, 10:28 am

Amber Stone

Word Count: 211 || TWC: 6245 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber giggled softly as Medeia once more pinned her arms to the bed, her eyes glinting with mischief and lust. "Definitely. You're gonna have a challenge getting ropes that can hold me, though. I'm a good deal stronger than Kyra or Tegan." she said, a trifle smugly. In point of fact, she was quite a bit stronger than even her muscular frame should allow, thanks in no small part to her demon blood and her connection to the earth. Even when she wasn't directly touching the earth, allowing her to draw strength from the stone below, she could tear her way out of ordinary ropes with ease.

With a smirk, she then bucked her hips, and rolled to the side, reversing their positions in a quick movement. "On the other hand, maybe I could try tying you up on occasion? Something tells me you're not often on the receiving end. It might be fun to experiment, no?" she said, her expression even more wicked than before. The thought of the Angel tied up beneath her, helpless and writhing to her touches, was definitely an appealing one. Though, it would be even more challenging to find ropes, or anything, that could successfully bind the witch. Perhaps if she threaded antinite through them...
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Post by Guest 30th July 2021, 11:16 am

The angel looked up at the blonde as she was suddenly rolled onto her back and for a moment, she looked a little irritated. It was not often that she was the one on the receiving end and usually, the raven haired woman would just have flipped Amber back over again but there was something about the way that she was pinned that she actually quite liked or maybe it was just the fact it was Amber doing it.“You are absolutely right, I am a dom by nature and my place is generally on top. Normally I would never agree to let anyone bind me but I would be lying if I said that being bound by you does not sound stimulating. Experimentation is the spice of life and I trust you more than anyone else. If it is by your hand and no one else’s then I think I will enjoy being at your mercy, as you no doubt will at mine. You will most definitely struggle to hold me though, Amber. I know knots better than anyone and if there is the slightest error in your ropework, I will find it and escape.”

With a chuckle, Medeia would suddenly turn to sand, allowing herself to teleport out from underneath the blonde and reposition herself behind Amber. She made no effort to pin her lover to the bed again though and instead gently pulled her back so that the muscular lioness was leaning up against the angel. Leaning her head against Amber’s, she would whisper into her ear with a chuckle, her hands starting to roam across her beloved's body. “You do not have to worry about my finding something to hold you with though. I am in possession of all types of material. If ropes do not work then perhaps chains might? I even have some obsidian bindings that I recently created during my experiments. I retrieved the material from a dragon, so I am sure that it must be pretty strong.” She would then lean back and start to kiss her lover's neck, admiring and worshipping the gorgeous blonde. “I must say that I am looking forward to testing just how strong you are.” The angel then added with a purr.

(375 Words)
    (8183 Med's WC)
    (14428 TWC)

(Freeform 1: 14000/14000)
    (New WC: 428)
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 29th November 2021, 6:52 pm

Amber Stone

Word Count: 183 || TWC: 6428 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber gave a quiet groan as she felt Medeia's arms slide around her body. She leaned back against the angel's form with abandon, her own hands finding her lover's thighs and caressing them even as Medeia caressed her body. "Obsidian could work, though if it is true obsidian I would be able to shape it like I do any other stone. For you, I have some ideas... Perhaps rope woven from the hairs of a unicorn's tail and laced with threads of an anti-magic material..." she said, then grinned wickedly. "If nothing else, I could make a trip to hell. I'm certain the demons have some method of restraining angels that they capture."

With that said, she turned her head and leaned back further, capturing the angel's lips with hers in a blazing kiss that felt like it lasted an eternity though it only lasted a handful of heartbeats. Her eyes blazed just as brightly as she pulled back and looked into her lover's eyes. "I look forward to experimenting with you, my love. I can foresee lifetimes of joy ahead of us."
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Post by Guest 30th November 2021, 10:51 am

To find someone who was as interested in her hobby as her was a revelation for Medeia. She had never been with anyone, other than Armina, who was that open minded. It only caused her to desire for Amber to grow even further and the angel could not help but briefly think that they were almost made for each other. Was she falling into the same trap as she had before? Maybe but that was her choice to make and every fiber of her being was telling her to, as the mortals liked to say, go for it. The tingle that she felt as Amber’s hands teased her thighs was pure magic and the kiss that followed was pure magic. Medeia melted instantly into it, adoring the taste of her lover and the sheer bliss that it sent roaring through her body. She had been with so many women in her time and yet it had never felt like this. The two may have come from opposite domains but it truly felt as though they were meant to be together. Deep down, she hoped for it to be true, as the loneliness of immortality was such a mighty burden to bear, for both of them.

When they finally broke apart again, Medeia’s purple eyed gaze had the same electric brilliance to it. “You think that we angels do not have ways of keeping demons in line too?” She joked, her mood incredibly light and jovial by this point. It felt like an age ago that she had knocked on Amber’s door and almost got into an argument with her. Looking back on it now though, she realised that it had been necessary to do so and those differences in opinion only made Medeia adore her lover more. “The feeling is mutual, my dear. Not only in our games but during our mentorship too. You have so much untapped potential that is just waiting to be explored and I cannot wait to see just how powerful you will become. Perhaps one day, you will come to surpass me although I can promise you now that I am not going to sit back and just let it happen so easily.”

(369 Words)
    (980 TWC)
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 1st December 2021, 2:17 pm

Amber Stone

Word Count: 126 || TWC: 309 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber couldn't help but blush slightly and look away in response to her lover's praise. The thought of growing stronger was appealing, but she doubted she could ever surpass the angel. Her new lover was so powerful, even just being near her made the Lioness's skin buzz. Or was that just being near the gorgeous woman whom she adored above all others? She wasn't sure.

"I look forward to our training." she said after a moment, looking back into Medeia's eyes. "Not only because it will allow us to spend more time together, but also because I look forward to studying under you." At the last phrase, her smile grew into a smirk and her golden eyes glinted wickedly. "Not to mention under you~" she purred.
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Post by Guest 2nd December 2021, 6:19 am

The angel’s purple eyed gaze blazed as she listened to Amber’s sweet words. Her blonde lover had such strength, both magical and physical but the blush of her cheeks at Medeia’s complement was what captured the holy being’s attention then. The Rune Knights had treated the beautiful woman so badly and yet she had not been corrupted by the foul treatment. There was still a sweet side that refused to die and the raven haired woman found that so appealing that she struggled to find words for a moment. She wanted Amber, right then and there, so much so that rather than speak, the Ace simply pushed the blonde down onto the bed, before leaning down and wrapping her arms around her lovers in an intimate embrace. Training could wait and as the two spent who knew how long in each other's arms, the only emotion that Medeia felt was pure bliss, a sensation that she just could not get enough of.

Some time later.

A chance for the two to see each other work came up rather quickly thankfully, as news soon reached the guild that a group of bandits were starting to bother the small villages that were at the foot of the mountain. The guild were hardly protectors of the weak and on occasion, members would actually steal or pillage from them but the fact remained that the mortals had their uses and so Errings Rising made certain that the villages were not too badly damaged. There was also the reputation of the guild to uphold of course and the thought of a group of thugs attacking her guild’s territory was enough to irritate the angel. Medeia had an incredibly low opinion of bandits in the first place and so the chance to teach a band of them a lesson or two was one that she relished. There were a couple of new weapons that she had picked up recently too and she had been looking forward to testing them out.

Still, despite her annoyance with the bandits, it was impossible for Medeia to be in that poor of a mood. She and Amber had enjoyed such a lovely experience with each other that she could not help but smile. There was a brightness to the angel that was rather rare to see and she could not remember the last time that she had been in such a good mood. Since the cold did not affect members with the guild mark, Medeia simply wore her usual Desertian outfit, a skintight apparel that certainly left little to the imagination.

As the two headed off down the mountain path, she would turn to her blonde lover and utter. “I hope that you are ready to dish out a little punishment this morning as apparently there are a rather large amount of bandits hanging around the foot of the mountain, bothering and making a mess of the villages that we claim as our own.”

(494 Words)
    (1600 TWC)
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 2nd December 2021, 4:50 pm

Amber Stone

Word Count: 381 || TWC: 690 || Job Info || Job Approval
    Amber let out a surprised sound as she was suddenly pinned to the bed, a sound that quickly turned to a satisfied purr as she folded her arms around Medeia's slim form, responding to everything the angel did with willful abandon. The chance to embrace her love and lover so was not something she would ever pass up, and not something that would ever grow old.

Amber looked up at the sound of her angel's voice and smiled at Medeia. The lioness was fully kitted out for battle, heavy metal gauntlets encasing her arms from fingertip to elbow, studded and spiked and wrapped with chains, and her massive warhammer rested easily on her shoulder, one hand balancing the haft. When the angel had come to her with the offer to accompany her on some guild business, she had jumped at the chance. Not just to spend time with her love, but also to show the Ace what she was made of in person and to hopefully begin her training under the wizard.

"For you, I am always ready." she said with a sweet smile that was only slightly tinged with anxiety and edged with regret. She wanted to perform her best for Medeia, but she knew that that would likely mean killing the bandits who had trespassed on the guild's territory. Such a thing pained her, as she knew that except for one twist of fate she could have found herself in the shoes of those they were about to kill. She knew the why of what they were doing, and knew that she could do nothing about it except what her guild expected of her, but it still pained her. She knew too that the bandits were far from innocent, but she also knew that for some of them it may not have been a choice. She knew all too well what fate could do to someone's life, the extremes one could be forced to. She couldn't help but think that in another world it would be she that Medeia would be hunting down and killing. Still, she tried her best to keep a stiff upper lip and not let her love know what she was thinking. She would do her job, much as she wished she could avoid it.
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Post by Guest 3rd December 2021, 6:11 am

A smile flickered across the angel’s face at Amber’s response and as they continued on their way. The holy being was looking forward to seeing her lover in action, having only seen the briefest glimpse of her magic during Kyra’s return. Stone was an interesting element to wield and one that the angel could not actually devour herself. She appreciated its uses though and had experimented more than once with it, so much so that she had managed to create life from the substance, her precious Lola, who currently resided within the guilds dungeon. An unfortunate set of affairs but with the relationship between Errings Rising and the Rune Knights being so strained, it had been necessary for the angel to capture her. Lola was a general of the legal guild, after all. Still, Medeia had made sure that she had been treated well and had already severely punished a couple of guild members who had tried to take advantage of the captured bunny girl.

Her thoughts were interrupted rather swiftly by the sounds of footsteps and to the somewhat disbelief of the angel, a few of the bandits had decided to actually try and scale the mountain, wielding swords and knives. Either they were ignorant to the guild’s location or simply had a death wish but as the aggressive men approached them, Medeia would come to a stop. “You are trespassing on the territory of the Errings Rising guild. Leave this place and the villages below or be erased. These are your only options and I will only offer them once.” Her tone had turned from light and friendly to cold in a matter of seconds, her intense dislike of men instantly causing her mood to darken. The audacity of them invading her guilds and by extension her realm only magnified the sensation of rage.

In total there were about half a dozen men in the scouting group and while a few of them exchanged nervous glances towards each other, the one in front, a larger and seemingly more courageous than the others, simply spat on the mountain path and fired back with. “We will do no such thing. This mountain and all those who live upon it will be robbed blind by us and there is nothing that a pair of whores such as yourself can do about…”

His words were cut off as Medeia’s hand moved to her whip and with an all mighty cracking sound, she struck him hard with a lash of such force that he collapsed to the ground instantly, unmoving. The rest of the bandits took one look at his body, turned around and started to sprint back down the mountain to regroup with the rest of their mob.

Medeia simply turned to Amber and said, her eyes burning with annoyance. “I guess that settles that. The hunt is on.”

(478 Words)
    (2459 TWC)
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 18th December 2021, 6:49 pm

Amber Stone

Word Count: 267 || TWC: 957 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber shook her head as the remaining bandits took off down the mountain. "Fools. Provoking an earth mage, especially this earth mage, in their own element." she said, hefting her hammer. With a shout, she slammed it into the ground below her feet, sending ripples of magic through the stone, racing the bandits down the mountain. Fortunately, this mountain was mostly rock, with little dirt and foliage. When the ripples reached the bandits, thin bars of stone erupted from the ground below them, reaching up and meeting over their heads, trapping them in individual cages of strong rock. Of course, none of them managed to stop in time, each of them running headlong into the bars at full speed, with various crunching sounds. Amber winced a little, but shrugged as she straightened. She didn't force them to mess with the guild. Shouldering her hammer again, she strode down the mountainside towards the trapped bandits.

She was halfway there when one of them, smarter or better trained than the rest, managed to shatter the bars of his cage and take off running again, leaving his compatriots to rot. The lioness shook her head, disgusted by the callousness. "Damn. Little bugger is strong." She cursed, lifting her hammer again. Striking the ground with the butt, she caused a pulse of magic to race through the bare stone, a long and thin lance of rock ejecting from the ground and spearing through the bandit's leg on the run, bringing him down in a bloody tumble. "Break your way out of that one, idiot." She muttered, walking down the mountain again.
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Post by Guest 20th December 2021, 12:51 pm

The raven haired mage tilted her head with interest as Amber took it upon herself to mop up the fleeing bandits, watching her lover with approval. There was a physicality to the blonde’s work that Medeia could not help but admire and a smile soon crossed her features as she followed the hammer wielding woman down the mountain path. Along with her might, there was also the determination and fierceness of her words that had attracted the angel’s attention. She knew from their heart to heart last night that Amber was not a psychotic killer like many within the guild but that did not stop her from taking out the bandits without so much as a moment of hesitation. Business like as one could be. The holy being expected nothing less from her companion though, knowing that she would do what was necessary for the sake of the guild.

“Such raw power.” The angel purred, her tone silky and soft for the moment. “You wield that hammer as though it weighs nothing at all although I should not be too surprised after last night.” No doubt she should be focusing more on the mission rather than her lover but Medeia did not dwell on that all too much. Today was as much a chance for them to become better acquainted then it was to complete the task. There was so much that had taken place the night before and Medeia was somewhat still figuring it all out but what was definite was how she felt about the blonde right now, a feeling that only developed as time passed. She had never come across anyone that she had taken to so quickly and after the pleasantness of their night together would be etched in her mind forever.

There were no further opponents on the mountain path but that would soon change once they reached the bottom. For as soon as Medeia caught sight of what was happening, the smile swiftly disappeared. The small hamlet that they had entered was clearly under attack, with bandits all over the place. Daggers, swords, staves, they were wielding all types of weaponry and the majority of the fools were using them to either beat up the locals or try and set fire to the buildings. It was an absolute mess and as people ran for cover and tried to get out of the way, the angel’s whip was soon back in her hand. “It appears that they are truly lacking in brain cells, my dear Amber.” She uttered to her blonde lover. “We will have to beat some sense into them.”

Leading by example, she would crack her whip towards the closest bandit, which travelled swiftly and latched onto the fool before he even knew what was happening. With a powerful pull, Medeia would yank him towards her and then strike him in the face with an almighty flaming punch. It was a powerful blow indeed and his face and body turned charcoal black from the intensity, dead the moment she hit him. No toying around, not today.

(514 Words)
    (3240 TWC)

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 8:05 am