Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy)

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 259,635

Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy) Empty Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy)

Post by Leon Hoffman 11th May 2021, 2:16 pm

Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy) 59LBSTE

Plump Nut

The last few months had been nothing short of hectic for Leon and Percy. Between family problems, the war on the Bellian-Pergrandian border, and the war they had to fight in their heads afterward, it was safe to say that the two young men were really living in their own world right now. It was a world with little light in it, and a place where the downs were about as rapid as the ups, but they've made big strides in that place over the past few weeks. It felt like these two broken boys were finally ready to glue their pieces back together, and Meliora Vitae was a good step.

Leon wasn't part of any guild and he didn't have any interest in joining one. After all, he still didn't have very high opinions of magic and sorcerers—especially after the war—but this was Percy's guild too, and it wasn't like Leon was going to let him get back into this alone. Nothing really good seems to happen when either of them was left to their own devices nowadays. And it wasn't all bad since Leon had helped Percy's work with MV before, and he got to see a humongous ship too. Or, so he'd heard.

"This place is huge, dude..." said Leon, ambling around the first floor of the S.S. Endeavor with his eyes admiring the sheer size of it all. If he didn't know better, he would've figured they were in some bag, spacious, high-rise building. "So, where's your boss?"

In his metal hand, Leon held a plastic bag. It was something he picked up before they left for the ship—something to eat between the two of them—but he also had the intention of sharing with whoever was in charge of this place. Dagda or something like that. The times that Percy did bring him up, it was obvious that he was a good friend, and it wasn't like Percy had very many of those.

|| Word Count: 327 || Thread WC: 327 || WC Needed xxx || Job Approval ||
    Notes: Dagda's gonna need to file a report of emotional assault
    @Percy

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 336,993

Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy) Empty Re: Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy)

Post by Percy 11th May 2021, 3:54 pm

Percy was oddly quiet. His silence was not from being upset, but rather from being almost giddy. Despite doing some reflection since earning his father's praise, he was still almost walking on air without the weight on his shoulders. Even on his down days, they weren't as down as they used to be. So the aspect of being in a rather good mood and having his boyfriend meet his one and only other friend was exciting, but also nerve-wracking. He was nervous about them getting along. He couldn't think of any reasons why they wouldn't but it was still a concern.

Leading Leon through the recreational top floor of the flying beast made of metal, he smiled. Percy felt about as at home here as he did in Leon's home. "He's probably in the Arborium," he said softly, his mind wandering a bit. "Dagda and I basically repaired and rebuilt this thing by hand. When he brought me to help fix it, it couldn't fly. It had mysteriously crashed here ages go. Leon, you should see how this thing works! It took me a little bit to figure it out, but Dolomian technology is the most fascinating thing I've ever seen. I'm basically the ship's mechanic in addition to being one of the Rehabilitation & Research Aces," he explained, thinking about all the work it took to get the S.S. Endeavor in such good shape. A lot of trial and error as he learned the alien hardware and software. He'd spent a lot of time with Dagda. It'd been really fun.

Pausing to scan the clearing, he noted that Dagda was indeed nowhere in sight and looked ahead to the huge trees looming ahead of them. It took up most of the deck! It was basically its own full-size forest but in the air. "Come on," he urged, almost jogging into the foliage to one of the trails. After walking through the shady green, listening to the birds, Percy felt the need to inform Leon of the coolest thing. "This is basically the ship's fuel. The ship runs on oxygen, so with a forest this size, it's self-sustaining. You should see the mechanical innards of this thing. It uses processes I'd never dreamed of, but once I took them apart and reassembled them, I wonder why no one from Ishgar has thought of it. It's so...clean. Clean energy. It never has to even land," he chattered, head swiveling back and forth for the large frame of his friend. "Dagda!" he called, heading toward an area that had some plants that needed more focused tending by human hands.

Sure enough, there he was. "Hey, Dagda!" he greeted, shuffling to the end of the path. He was even more nervous than he thought now that the moment had arrived. The two men closest to him were right here, both having been saved by him and both sporting prosthetics of his own design, though Dagda's had the synthetic skin option when he chose to use it. "You busy? I brought a v-visitor. This is Leon Hoffman," he spoke, awkwardness assaulting him and bringing out that uncertain timidity...and a soft blush. Vaguely gesturing to the dark-haired man with the intense eyes at this side, he continued his introduction. "Leon, this is D-Dagda MacLean."

[wc: 550 || total: 877]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dagda
    Dagda

Richie Rich- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior's Heart
    Guild : Meliora Vitae [GM]
    Experience : 34,736

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Leviathan
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy) Empty Re: Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy)

Post by Dagda 11th May 2021, 4:54 pm

Old Friends, New Rivals (Dagda/Percy) OgDLJYY

Dagda ran his hand gently underneath a drooping head of flowers, his brow furrowed in concern. The petals were soft against his calloused skin. Though his hands were much larger than the flower, he handled it with gentle care. This struggling peony was one of the many flowering plants that lined the various paths winding through the Arborium. They weren’t intentionally planted in any particular location or formation, but they were enjoyed by many who wandered under the canopy, Dagda included.

While some would deem it futile to tend to plants in such an obscure location, it was rather important to the titan. It was his responsibility to make sure the Arborium was healthy and cared for. Without it, the S.S. Endeavor could not fly and would be reduced to the ground once more. Too many hours had been spent with Percy repairing, cleaning, and testing the damn thing to let that happen.

Letting the flowers fall back to their original slouch, Dagda reached to his side. Earlier, he had tied together several sets of long sticks to create a protective plant cage that would provide support so that the flowers could continue to grow upwards. It was a trick his mother had used in her garden. A few peonies had already broken their stems from the weight of the flower heads, and he was determined not to let the rest fall to the same fate.

Just as he was finished fastening a third cage in place, he heard a voice distantly call his name from behind. Returning to his feet with a groan from his crouched position, Dagda saw Percy approaching through the trees, another young man in tow. He was taller than Percy, sporting a head of black hair and a scarred face.

Dagda brushed off the soil from his hands onto his pants, stepping towards his friend. The young Dagger had been more absent lately, but he just chalked it up to another big project or invention. The titan had been busy enough that he hadn’t had the chance to bring it up.

“Percy!” Dagda greeted, giving the young man a rough but friendly clap on the back. A glowing grin covered his face, along with a few streaks of dirt. “Yeah, but it’s nothing time sensitive. Just some plants having a hard time.” He glanced back at his project.

“Well met, Leon. Any friend of Percy’s is always welcome here.” Dagda stepped forward, offering a friendly nod and his hand to shake. It was the prosthetic that Percy had given him, made of metal and silicone. While he had the option for synthetic skin, he usually saved that for more formal occasions, which gardening was not. “Hey, you have one too?” he gestured towards Leon’s arm, which he saw was a similar prosthetic to his own.

Post WC: 470 Thread WC: XXX/XXX Tagged: X Music: Homebound

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 11th May 2021, 5:38 pm

Plump Nut

As they stepped into the forest, Leon's eyes widened with awe. It was humongous! He knew that Percy was a genius who was capable of many fantastic feats, but getting a ship this big up and running with a forest that looked like it literally stretched for miles was kind of amazing that he hadn't prepared for. Unfortunately, he didn't have too much time to admire it all, because like the Aborium, Leon wasn't prepared for what was about to happen next.

"Holy shit! This guy is fucking huge! What the hell—" Leon mumbled too quietly for anyone to hear as the man in front of them, Dagda, somehow became larger and larger as they approached him. Leon was a pretty tall guy, or he was at least among the taller young men in a crowd, but this dude towered over him! Is this how Percy felt all the time?

Putting his amazement and surprise away for a moment, Leon looked at Percy as he waited to be introduced. It was always sort of funny how awkward Percy could get when making any sort of social interaction.

"Hey, nice to... meet... you..." Leon started in his usual steely demeanor, but then it happened. For no reason that Leon could comprehend, Percy's cheeks lit up in the corner of his eyes. It was just for a moment. It probably didn't matter at all! But for Leon, who was always pretty emotionally perceptive when it came to Percy, it was like a switch flipped in him. Soon after that, this Dagda guy took the liberty of assuming they were just friends! Seriously? Friends? Do friends usually sleep together? Live together? Hell, at this point, they were practically married... and granted, Dagda didn't know that, but Leon insisted on being irritated anyway.

Leon's thoughts quickly derailed into something far more irritable and negative as he put two and two together. He couldn't quite tell why exactly he was so irritated, and the uncertain cause of his testiness was new and different to him, but he did know one thing that failed to be mentioned.

"Uh... yeah. So what?" Leon, who seemed interested before, now donned a far more unfriendly expression to compliment those rough and tough features of his. He did shake his hand... but didn't let go. Leon looked at Dagda in the eyes as he squeezed and shook their hands together, and though he wasn't frowning, his eyes definitely were. "Look, I don't know if Percy told you, but we're—"

|| Word Count: 419 || Thread WC: 1,766 || WC Needed xxx || Job Approval ||
    Notes:
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Post by Percy 11th May 2021, 6:14 pm

"We're coming here to stay here for a while!! Er...!" Percy announced abruptly, interrupting his boyfriend before he could finish his statement. A very light sweat had formed under his long bangs and, once more, some sort of gay panic gripped him. It probably didn't matter telling Dagda, it wasn't like he'd tell anyone that mattered. And he doubted there were any journalists or paparazzi hiding on board. But... habits died hard. Daggers led a very secretive, publicly straight-laced life. Speaking about what his family would probably call their 'torrid, unnatural affair' aloud just... gave him some sort of heebie-jeebies.

Trying to compose himself and lower his voice back to normal levels (he was failing), he thought he'd better explain quickly. "Ah, my house b-blew up! Or rather, I-I blew my house up..." he said with a nervous giggle, starting to fumble all over himself for several reasons. One, it was Dagda. Two, Leon was suddenly very aggressive. Three, there was just a ton that had happened in his life that he hadn't been able to tell Dagda, which was probably shocking. Four, he absolutely loved Leon with all his heart, which he thought would have squashed the tiny infatuation he had with his friend... but it didn't. As awkward as it was to think about right now, it wasn't like he'd leave Leon if Dagda came out as being into men as well. He was just...still just as attractive as he'd always been and he couldn't ignore it. He hadn't seen his very tall friend in a while. It was Dagda who had started this sexuality issue he had, after all.

"A lot happened, Dag. I got m-magic, wefoughtinawar, and then I accidentally used my new magic to, uh, d-destroy my house...so...it's in- there's nothing- it has to be rebuilt, so... I was...uh, gonna catch up on w-work here and-- C-Can Leon stay in my d-dorm for a while? He really helps with m-my-- the company's work so... but I c-can't do that stuff right now...erm... I need him-- his help..." Oh god, it was getting worse. Percy's word salad was especially tossed, and the poor thing, despite his stiff smile and the 'Leon stop it' patting on his boyfriend's back, was about to have a panic attack.

Realizing that his scrambling speech wasn't really helping things, he fell silent and just looked helplessly between the two with widened, mismatched hues. Surely one would have mercy on him, but preferably both of them would. All he needed was to be thrown into a traumatic fit right in front of Dagda.

[wc: 431 || total: 2197]

Dagda
    Dagda

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dagda 11th May 2021, 6:53 pm

Percy’s friend seemed friendly enough at first as they shook hands. He had a fierce look about him, but that didn’t deter Dagda. There were many men with stony demeanors that he had met in his life, especially back home. Beyond the hard exterior shell, most of them were rather kind.

That changed in an instant. Leon dismissed his attempt at conversation, which Dagda decided not to push any further. The two locked eyes and he could see the harsh edge to the other man’s gaze. The handshake went on beyond the usual few seconds, and the Captain could feel the increasing pressure of Leon’s tightening grip.

Dagda was usually an easygoing guy, but he did not tolerate macho attitudes. If this guy was trying to intimidate him with a strong handshake as some sort of ego-boosting way to assert dominance, he had shaken hands with the wrong man. The titan’s eyes, so dark brown they were nearly black, narrowed ever so slightly. Tightening his grip, he squeezed back just enough to let Leon know he wasn’t messing around. What was left of his bicep twitched slightly.

Dagda looked back to Percy, who had interrupted Leon to say the two were coming to stay on the ship. Whether or not that was what Leon had intended to say, Dagda smiled at the news. “That’s great to hear!” the titan replied cheerfully, as if he hadn’t just been in a staredown. “It’ll be good to have you around again, and with some extra help too. There's a lot that needs doing around here.”

His expression of amused concern grew as Percy stuttered through a quick explanation of what had gone on in his life recently. “You blew up your- and got in a w-...” Dagda shook his head. “Sounds like you have a lot of stories to tell me, and I’d love to hear them. Leon can stay in whatever room he pleases.” He assumed the two may have been roommates before now, so maybe they were more comfortable living together.

“Except mine,” Dagda teased, letting out a laugh. While it may have come across differently to them, he was sheepishly thinking about the dirty clothes strewn across his floor. That was a habit he was a little embarrassed about.

Post WC: 379 Thread WC: 849 Tagged: Music: Homebound

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 11th May 2021, 7:22 pm

Plump Nut

Percy interrupted him, a change in direction that Leon wasn't expecting. At first, Leon didn't know what was going on in that head of his, but despite all the opportunities to make their relationship clear to this Dagda guy, he conveniently decided to clarify the smaller, more trivial details about their relationship.  It wasn't like Percy was lying, but it still didn't help his bad mood, and Leon was too fixated on the giant before him to do anything but continue to tough-guy stunt. Percy was obviously trying to get the message across that whatever Leon was doing, he wanted him to cut it out. Of course, the message was received. And of course, it was ignored.

"Yeah, very funny," Leon chuckled but didn't follow his feigned amusement with a smile, or even an attempt. He released his hand from the handshake after the uncomfortably tight grip Dagda returned, only further cementing Leon's terrible attitude right now. Since introductions were clearly over, the inky-haired man cleared his throat and folded his arms over his chest, staring at Dagda with this sharp look in his eyes. "So, what now?" Leon started again, only this time, his already-deep voice had dropped an octave.

|| Word Count: 201 || Thread WC: 2,777 || WC Needed xxx || Job Approval ||
    Notes:
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 11th May 2021, 7:45 pm

"Haha... uh, yeah, your room is probably worse than mine," he almost squeaked after his tense chuckle. If his blood pumped any harder, he was pretty sure he'd spring a leak somewhere. But he had to make up for Leon's...whatever this was.

Percy continued to sweat, telling himself that he should have expected this outcome. Not because he didn't trust Leon to interact with people normally, though it was abundantly clear that both of them had many hangups in social situations, but because of Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong will, and it was. He just wanted them to get along, but perhaps after getting his father's acceptance, the universe was all out of letting Percy have what he wanted. "Y-Yeah, I have a lot to tell you," he said with a crooked smile, nervously picking at his nails.

Then he jerked his head to the side. What....what was that voice?? He gaped at Leon slightly, as if staring up into that handsome mug would explain why his voice dropped even lower. More annoyingly, why was he being like this with someone so nice and easy-going as Dagda? And why, despite its terrifying inconvenience, was it so hot? Now his face flushed a little looking at his hostile boyfriend, both irritated and-- no, thinking about that wouldn't help at all! "A-Ah, now we have... snacks! We brought snacks. Would you l-like some?" The Peppermint head stuttered, gesturing to the bag. Wait, no! He should have taken Leon and ran to his room to break up this awkward and tense interaction. However, he had the smallest bit of hope that it could be salvaged with enough time. Maybe they could see how similar they could be?

"Let's sit!" he said, again abruptly in his jittery panic. He walked over to a particularly lush, soft patch of grass between the nearby trees. And then, as he'd said, he plopped down. Would he normally sit on the dirty ground in his nice slacks? No, but it was a good excuse that would seem almost normal, but really his legs were so wobbly that he really needed to sit down before he fell over. All of this honestly made him feel a bit sick. "We c-can fill each other in on what all we've m-missed," he said hopefully. "Did I m-miss anything exciting? Is the g-guild still doing well? I'm s-sorry for ghosting..."

[wc: 400 || total: 3177]

Dagda
    Dagda

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dagda 11th May 2021, 8:49 pm

”Probably,” Dagda agreed, leaving it at that. His jest fell flat with Leon, but this was the second time the young man had said something curt. The two had just met, so what could have made him so standoffish? Maybe this was just Leon’s personality. This wasn’t the kind of company he expected Percy to keep, but if he was as helpful as previously mentioned, Dagda didn’t mind making an effort to get to know him.

Ignoring Leon’s glare, he perked up at the mention of food. “I’m working up an appetite out here, snacks sound great.” Maybe food would diffuse the tension a little. He didn’t want to participate in the dick-measuring contest Leon seemed to want to start, not unless it was the only way to get him to back off. He knew how relentless tough guys could be.

“It’s okay, I know you get busy with your projects and stuff. Sounds like you’ve been up to a lot lately.” Dagda took a seat near Percy and looked up at the canopy above. The afternoon sun was filtering down on them, dappling their faces with light. “The guild has been busy, more than I ever expected,” he continued, pulling his knees closer to his chest and clasping his arms around them. The almost childlike position looked awkward on such a large man, but he found it comfortable. “New members are joining, the original ones are moving up. Pimwadee decided to return to her home country.” There was a twinge of sadness to his voice. The departure of guild members was never an easy thing.

“So, how did you two meet?” Dagda asked with a slight tilt of his head. Percy was his friend, so he felt he owed it to the Dagger to at least make an effort to converse with Leon.

Post WC: 304 Thread WC: 1,153 Tagged: X Music: Homebound

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 11th May 2021, 9:19 pm

Plump Nut

Oh, right. Snacks. Even though Leon brought the bag here with the intention of sharing with Dagda, now that he met him, he was rather keen on making sure none of these salty or sweet treats made it into his mouth. But since Percy was the one to offer them, his chance to bodyguard the bag—as petty as it was—suddenly flew out the window.

Leon became quiet after that, sitting reasonably close to Percy as they all found a patch of grass to relax on. Except, of course, the conversation was anything but relaxing. He didn't know what Dagda or Percy was thinking right now, but Leon could only moodily stare off into the green distance, munching and crunching on his potato chips while giving Dagda the occasional glance.

He didn't say anything, but it was clear that he was brooding. He tried to hide how he was feeling, but his irritability was more obvious than he knew. It wasn't until Dagda's next question that Leon seemed even interested in talking with the two of them.

"Boxing," Leon replied curtly before crunching away at his potato chips. As much as he wanted to bring up the Singles night, it wouldn't be true to say that that was their first time meeting. Of course, a lot of other things happened that night, but meeting for the first time wasn't one of them. Eventually, Leon looked at Dagda again, though only with his eyes. He didn't even face him with that testy expression of his. "And how did you two meet?"

|| Word Count: 259 || Thread WC: 3,740 || WC Needed xxx || Job Approval ||
    Notes:
    @Percy

Dagda
    Dagda

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dagda 13th May 2021, 3:16 pm

”Boxing’s a lot of fun,” Dagda replied, clenching his hand into a fist unintentionally. While he didn’t do it often, he enjoyed the feeling of strength it gave. Percy was in great shape so it didn’t surprise him that the young man would participate in a sport like that. He wondered if the two boxed at the same gym or something.

“It’s a crazy story.” Dagda let out a chuckle. “I’m not from Earthland, I’m from a place called Dolomia. Right in the middle of a fight back home, my arm got cut off,” he raised the prosthetic, waving the fingers slightly. “The conniving woman who did it kicked me through a wormhole. I fell out of it right above a lake in Sakuramori. I thank my lucky stars that Percy and his crew were there to pull me out of the water. I probably would have died.” His eyes gained a soft look as he glanced at Percy. The young Dagger had saved his life, a thing he would forever be grateful for.

“He fixed me up and put the base for this arm on while I was knocked out. When I came to, I was pretty out of it, so I thought he was trying to hurt me.” Dagda shrugged sheepishly. “So I kind of attacked him and pinned him to the wall.” He couldn’t help but be amused about the moment now that time had passed. It was definitely a wild reaction on his part.

“We were good once I realized he wasn’t trying to kill me or anything. Now we’re buds, right?” Dagda grinned and gave Percy a friendly punch to the arm, not hard enough to hurt. They had been through a lot together since that day, and he was glad to have him as a friend. The titan tossed a few chips in his mouth and munched happily away.

Post WC: 315 Thread WC: 1,468 Tagged: X Music: Homebound

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 13th May 2021, 4:43 pm

Plump Nut

Dolomia? Wormhole? Battle? Leon had to confess that it did sound like a pretty crazy story, but he felt more compelled to bite his tongue than to ever admit that. But out of all the things he said, hearing him talk about his violent first meeting with Percy only added to his sour impression. Of course, it was really hypocritical and ironic. After all, he and Percy had an eerily similar encounter and started their relationship off on a bumpy start.

"Interesting," Leon stared off into the distance as he munched away at his chips, peering over at Dagda as he watched him give Percy a friendly punch. Dagda was an enormous guy who even intimidated Leon with size alone just a few minutes ago, so it was interesting to think about how a guy as socially awkward as Percy could befriend him. Though, the guy did come off as really soft and gentle. However, of course, Leon knew better. Something was definitely up and the inky-haired Hoffman was ready to intercept... whatever this was.

|| Word Count: 175 || Thread WC: 4,230 || WC Needed xxx || Job Approval ||
    Notes:
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 13th May 2021, 5:48 pm

Percy wasn't one to stress eat often, but he was now. The chips he had were being ravenously devoured as he alternated between glancing at the two men and out into space. Ok, this was turning out to be an all-around bad idea. Things were often awkward for the Dagger, but this was...exceptionally awkward. Leon's words were so curt and he still wasn't sure why, exactly. Did he just take an immediate dislike to Dagda? How? Dagda was great...

He smiled slightly as Leon told Dagda they'd met boxing, although he did add a bit of a pointed stare, trying to telepathically beg him to chill out and act... normal? Nicer? Actually, given the tone he'd met Leon in, maybe this was how he always acted upon first meetings. Interesting. They'd been on such good terms now, it was hard to remember how abrasive Leon had been at first as Percy tried to apologize. If he could be sure this was just his way of being defensive or awkward instead of it being a personal issue with Dagda, he'd feel so much better.

Dagda explained their first meeting, bringing a shy grin out of Percy when his arm was play-punched. As stressful as it had been at the time, they were fond memories now. Well, not all the blood and limb loss, but the misunderstanding and friendship that followed. "People have a tendency to pin me to walls, I've noticed," he chuckled. "Like at the--" He'd almost mentioned the Singles Night, but caught himself. Still, he blushed a little just thinking about it, especially since he and Dagda had arrived together but Percy ghosted him in the end. "Must be my ch-charm," he lightly joked, tossing a look at his broody secret boyfriend. Percy wasn't the best at lightening moods, but he was certainly trying his hardest.

"I'm lucky to have two great friends, even though I didn't meet either of you on the best of terms. That's probably more me than you," he spoke quietly, again looking between them. He was starting to force himself to calm down a little, though he was still on edge. He did notice he was doing that thing where he talks a lot because he was nervous. "It's...ah, important to m-me, actually..." Percy added, looking down at his hands that were picking at his nails.

[wc: 392 || total: 4622]

Dagda
    Dagda

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dagda 13th May 2021, 6:48 pm

Leon offered only another single-word reply to his story. Dagda was starting to wonder if he ever said more than just a few. It wasn’t the lack of words that was beginning to bother him, just the curt tone that came with it. He assumed it to be part of the tough guy act from just a few minutes ago. Like with most people, Dagda had been friendly and used kindness to ease any intimidation others might feel at his presence. Was he really that threatening to Leon despite his efforts? It perplexed him.

“Ha! It’s definitely the charm,” Dagda agreed, stretching his legs out and leaning backwards on his hands. The grass was soothing and cool to the touch.

“Well, we’re here now. Good company and good food makes life great.” He let out a sigh of contentment. Despite the challenges he needed to face that were ever-present in his mind, it was nice to just enjoy the moment.

“Say, has Percy given you a tour of the ship?” Dagda asked, glancing back to Leon. “If not, I could show you around. There’s a lot to see when you first explore it, but it feels a lot smaller once you get to know where things are.”

Post WC: 207 Thread WC: 1,675 Tagged: X Music: Homebound

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:59 pm