Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Paramore (Introduction)

Samurai
    Samurai

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Paramore (Introduction) Empty Paramore (Introduction)

Post by Samurai 14th March 2021, 4:01 pm

Aboard the S.S. Endeavour

To say that the young Samurai had ever been in a vessel as big as the one that served as the Guild Hall for Meliora Vitae could be considered as either a lie or as a massive overestimation. Having never been aboard a seabound vessel in all of her life, Ayane, found herself constantly clasping at the walls around her. The slight shifts in footing were something that was causing a sudden amount of bewilderment for the young lady, as she was constantly on edge for the next turn.

"I reckon everyone has a hard time gettin' used ta this, huh?" Ayane laughed, trying to mask her monetary frustration of being caught off-balance with humour. Once she managed to regain her posture and composure, she rubbed the back of her head in apology. "I'm sorry 'bout this, but I was so overwhelmed with looking at the ship that... I may have forgotten how ta pronounce your name," she stated, laughing towards the end at the own embarrassment.
    Lily Ambrosia
    Lily Ambrosia

Player 
    Lineage : Nature's Child
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 22,200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature's Blessed Gift
    Second Skill: Gaia's Duality
    Third Skill:

Paramore (Introduction) Empty Re: Paramore (Introduction)

Post by Lily Ambrosia 14th March 2021, 5:10 pm

Lily wasn't entirely sure why she'd decided to go back inside the ship. Being surrounded by metal on all sides made her feel cut off from the world, a sensation which was utterly alien to her: as long as she was surrounded by plants, dirt and water she always had a connection to the world. But the S.S. Endeavour was a giant piece of metal which somehow could float through the skies, which meant that the dryad was completely shut off. She'd thought that after the first attempt to get comfortable inside of the ship she'd just avoid entering it, but she somehow found herself back inside anyway.

At least she had Basin's support. The earth guardian was still on top of the ship, where a large forest dominated the deck. Through her bonded companion she could feel the dirt and the trees, which wasn't the same as being there herself but at least gave her something to find comfort in even as her bare feet moved across the metal floor of the paths that formed the inside of the giant airship.

At the same time it looked like the woman standing in front of her wasn't very comfortable either, albeit for different reasons. The dryad extended a harm to help steady Ayane when it looked like the movements of the ship would cause the pink-haired stranger to fall over. "It... can be a bit difficult, yes." The leaf-haired dryad admitted a bit nervously. Even with Basin's support she was still on edge inside of the ship. And truthfully she wasn't talking about remaining in balance either, although she didn't think Ayane needed to know that. "I've never seen something like this before, so it's really strange to me." She gave the swordswoman a smile. "But I'm sure that you'll get used to it quickly! The others all did."

She shook her head in response to Ayane apologizing. "Don't worry about it. My name is Lily. Lily Ambrosia!" She pronounced her name slowly so Ayane would be able to reproduce it herself. "What's your name?" She was pretty sure she'd never seen Ayane on the ship before, and she'd only just now bumped into the pink-haired stranger and tried to exchange greetings before Ayane lost her balance.

Lily was by nature very friendly and loved meeting new people and creatures, but on this occasion a part of her was also just hoping that by talking with Ayane she could distract herself from all the metal and plastic and other non-natural things that surrounded her on all sides, denying her even so much as the smallest glimpse of the open skies. The dryad gave a little shiver before her smile returned and she turned her full attention towards Ayane.

WC: 458
    PWC: 458

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Paramore (Introduction) Lily-a10

Current date/time is 30th May 2024, 7:37 am