Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[EVENT] Hey! Be My Valentine? (Percy/Leon)

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 259,635

Completed [EVENT] Hey! Be My Valentine? (Percy/Leon)

Post by Leon Hoffman 25th February 2021, 10:27 pm

[EVENT] Hey! Be My Valentine? (Percy/Leon) 59LBSTE

If I could turn back the clock, I'd find you sooner and love you longer

It had been two weeks since Leon started therapy, and things were already looking good for him. Although there were many exercises they had done and several techniques the therapist employed, it seemed as if just talking about his trauma and unraveling what he had been suppressing all this time was helping him a lot. He was officially diagnosed with PTSD in one of their very first sessions, and like all disorders, they didn't simply "go away" just after confronting it.

Leon didn't avoid sleeping anymore, but he still had pretty bad insomnia, and when he did sleep, he had always faced that same scene in the mountains over and over again. Sometimes he was able to keep himself from screaming by quickly convincing himself that none of it was real and that he was safe, but that wasn't enough to keep him from reacting violently each time. Needless to say, he had a hard time separating from Percy at night during the few times he managed to get tired enough to sleep. Not only that, but he still had a hard time being in and near places that were even remotely clinical. He also had to avoid particularly flashy videos on UTube because they were "triggers" or something, according to his therapist. All he really understood was that he went to a really dark place whenever we saw explosions or violence... or blood.

But it wasn't all bad. Leon stopped drinking the very next day after their most recent incident, and he was at least quickly returning back to his usual self. There was always bouts of depression or discomfort, but it at least felt a little like himself. That and he was able to look at his arm now... he was even able to feed himself with it. It didn't seem like much, but just being able to acknowledge that it was there and that it was there for him was something he couldn't do until recently. It was sort of embarrassing, so he tried not to get too happy about things like picking up a spoon or opening a door with his metal arm while Percy was around. Something about Percy watching just made him feel... really embarrassed!

It was about a quarter till noon that day, and despite his mind being quite muddled lately, Leon still felt as if he hadn't quite made it up to Percy for hurting him, and today was... Valentine's Day. Leon hadn't really given much thought to the holiday before, since he had little to no interest in romance and he didn't reciprocate feelings easily until now. Now that he was with Percy, it seemed better late than never to get on this whole Valentine-train. Still, he wasn't really sure how to go about it... he didn't really find this particularly romantic.

"Percy!" Leon called out, coming downstairs from Percy's bedroom in a teeshirt and sweats, "Where you at?"

|| Word Count: 488 || Thread WC: 488 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    Notes: ???
    @Percy
    Hoffman Estate
    "([dialogue])" - Speaking Bellia

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 336,993

Completed Re: [EVENT] Hey! Be My Valentine? (Percy/Leon)

Post by Percy 26th February 2021, 1:59 am

Percy had woken up rather early, as seemed to be his new habit lately. He laid in bed and cuddled Leon as long as he could, then he'd attempt to sneak out and start his day. Was he in the lab, diligently working on the projects whose due dates loomed ever closer? No. He could be found downstairs, slowly packing away things in his home that he suddenly no longer wanted in preparation for changing the furnishings once he had a chance. Every day he checked the to-do list that he kept updated, then cross-checked it with his calendar where he had a few things written down, like places he wanted to go. There was an ICEA trip looming that he hoped to take Leon with him on, now that he was starting to feel better.

Since Percy still had a bit of a hard time dressing himself with his arm laid up, the man would be found in a dark green teeshirt over some black running pants, one-handedly dropping books into a box and taping it closed. Though he no longer needed the sling and had re-casted his arm in his own more advanced medical tape, he took care not to lift or bend it if he could help it, otherwise, it hurt pretty bad. He was in the process of shoving it across the floor toward a storage closet with his foot when he thought he heard his name. Lately, he'd been listening to music(?) and humming(??) while he cleaned(!) and reorganized(!!), though usually with only one Breezepod in his ear in case he needed to rush to Leon's side. Leon was doing much better, which was encouraging, but it had only been a short amount of time and he still needed someone at his side to watch for triggers and turn on the light when things got dark.

Abandoning his task, for now, he padded over and stepped around the corner so he could see his lover coming down the stairs. "Right here," he smiled up at Leon. These days, Percy's smiles were a little brighter. There was a pep in his step, and his laughter came easier and more freely. There was a calm about him that erased a lot of his nervous habits, like shaking his leg, tapping his foot, or stuttering like a car that couldn't start. Instead of reaching out for the hem of Leon's shirt, he would touch his arm, side, or hand with ease, though even at his calmest he had yet to learn to progress further than that. He still lingered as if waiting for something when he wanted a kiss, which was what he was doing now at the foot of the stairs. "What's up?" he asked.

[wc: 458 || total: 946]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 26th February 2021, 7:39 am

When Leon came downstairs, walking around the corner was none other than Percy himself. His insomnia had really thrown his entire sleep schedule out-of-whack, and while he used to always get up at sunrise, now no one could say for sure just when he would wake up. It wasn't that big a problem, since he struggled to fall and stay asleep, but it was still a little weird to see Percy up and running a while before him. That wasn't the only weird thing Leon had picked up on either.

"Have you eaten yet?" Leon walked over to him, leaning down to place a firm but sleepy kiss on his cheek, and then his lips. Sometimes he surprised himself with how quickly he was able to grow comfortable with displays of affection. They had only gotten together recently, as well as realized their feelings for each other around the same time, but Leon had easily grown past that shy-phase... or skipped it altogether. Percy was his lover, so as long as their feelings were the same, it just made sense to him that he could kiss and touch him. There wasn't an ounce of self-consciousness in his body.

As usual, Leon lazily pulled Percy into a loose bear hug, careful not to tighten his grip or push himself into him with his cast still there, playfully rocking back and forth. He was really only thinking about how to bring up the festival in town, but he couldn't help but notice a box in the middle of the floor around the corner.

"Hey, what were you doing? You should've woken me up if you were going to move stuff, so I can do it for you," Leon stared at the box with those intense eyes of him, still not quite ready to pry himself off of Percy just yet.

|| Word Count: 308 || Thread WC: 1,254|| WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Post by Percy 26th February 2021, 8:16 am

Pleased that he got what he wanted plus a playful hug, Percy snorted a short laugh out of his nose and wrapped his good arm around the taller man. There was just enough height difference between them where he could press his cheek into Leon's shoulder comfortably. "I didn't really eat, but I did have a snack. I got hungry waiting for you," he answered the first question, not even trying to pry himself out of this lazy bear hug. After what Leon had been through, he was more than happy to receive Leon-like affection. "I had a granola bar," continued the man, putting any worries Leon might have had about Percy entering the kitchen. The only thing he was capable of was making himself some tea, which he had done given the sweet, lemony smell of both him and the whole downstairs. Percy actually took a lot of breaks to eat and snack in the last three weeks, though it couldn't be said that he was gaining any weight. It hadn't been long enough to notice, but he was thinning a bit.

When Leon mentioned the box, Percy pulled his head away to glance at it and then shake his head. "No way was I waking you up for that! I can handle it. Besides, you were sleeping so well when I got up. You might have even been drooling. So cute," Percy teased his lover, even though thinking of him that way was still new and strange. It was possible he hadn't processed it and its implications and consequences fully, yet. He probably still wouldn't for a while. There were some heavy things that needed to be talked about... but not yet. Avoiding it was perfectly fine. He felt great.

"How about you? Are you hungry? Should I order us something?" he asked, eager to have breakfast or lunch or whatever. His stomach almost constantly gnawed. It was a strange cycle of intense hunger, followed by equally intense nausea. The medication he'd been taking for two weeks only allowed him a peaceful meal here and there. He was just glad that Leon hadn't noticed or else he'd be worried. The last thing Percy wanted to do was give the man more things to worry about. He was just now starting to use the prosthetic in the most basic of ways without seeming like his soul would leave his body. He was coming to terms and having glimmers of acceptance that he probably thought Percy didn't notice, but he did.

[wc: 422 || total: 1676/4000]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 26th February 2021, 6:16 pm

Being teased like that, Leon huffed and puffed before pulling away from Percy only to pinch and pull his cheeks. Although he was used to their banter, being teased by him through a rose-colored lens was still a little new and embarrassing. It was a little silly that it was teasing like this was made him feel a little shy, considering that they had slept together a few times now. His intense features curled into a frown, though he wasn't really upset.

"Yeah, but I was actually thinking we could do something else... for today," Leon stopped pulling on his cheeks and ran his thumb over Percy's lips, idly captivated by his soft skin, "Apparently there's a festival goin' on in town, so maybe we should go check it out?"

As he played with his lover's face, Leon danced on the line between kissing him and pinching him again, and at first, he seemed to lean toward the former. But as he leaned down to kiss him again, he caught glimpse of something he hadn't noticed before. Just before their lips collided, he paused with his marigolds looking down at the shirt he was wearing.

"I thought you hated green..." Leon mumbled, a little puzzled. It made sense that he didn't pick up on it before, considering that he paid more attention to the things he wasn't wearing rather than the things he was. But now that he thought about it, why was he wearing green? Honestly, why did he have this shirt at all if he hated green so much? Peeking around the corner again, everything definitely looked different—cleaner, and more organized—though Leon hadn't seen a single "maid" or whatever he calls them come by. "I—uh—I thought you usually paid people to come and clean stuff for you, by the way. But you've been really at it, lately..."

Leon was probably just overthinking it, and maybe a green shirt shouldn't be setting off other small-yet-alarming things.

|| Word Count: 327 || Thread WC: 2,003 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 26th February 2021, 7:22 pm

Watching Leon's expressions when he teased him always brought the two-toned man pure joy. He grinned and chuckled, even as his cheeks were pinched. It was adorable when Leon became shy and pouted. It was so different than his normally brimming confidence and intensity, and who wouldn't love that? This must be how Leon felt when Percy did things he claimed were cute, though actually being cute was something he couldn't fathom.

"Hm?" Percy asked, staring at Leon as if he didn't understand, and then down at his shirt. He then smiled. "Oh, I just decided to change things up. Wear some stuff from the spare room closet. Sometimes Carter forgets it's not my favorite, but I realized it's dumb to waste perfectly good new clothes just because they're green. It's not so bad," he explained, tugging the shirt down a little. Christmas was a perfectly fine holiday. No need to avoid it. "And I dunno, I just didn't want people intruding in here all the time. I'm perfectly capable of cleaning. Maybe I wanted to prove to you that I could, so you'd stop nagging me," Percy teased again, moving his arm to playfully jab Leon in the ribs. Why was he doing these things? He just suddenly felt like it.

Just like, instead of feeling slightly put out by the prospect of going out, Percy was suddenly thrilled by the idea. Shifting away from the subject of his oddly proactive behavior, his brightened face grinned up into Leon. "You wanna go out?" he repeate as if this was something he'd been waiting for. Leon felt well enough to leave the house. It was exciting. "A festival? For what-- Oh, Valentine's Day," he said, suddenly remembering the holiday he'd literally never celebrated before, other than a really awkward fake wedding once. "Leon, are you asking me out on a date?" Percy asked suddenly, cheeks flushing though he sounded calm. They had been around each other for a long time. Considering how they came to confront the previously unspoken attraction between them, there had been no room for any prelude activities like dates. Given the aftermath, there wasn't much room for normal dating fanfare, though Percy was still on the fence with labeling what they had as dating. They liked each other and sometimes slept together. Percy was especially fond of the smaller things, the innocent kisses and touches. It was all so new, as someone who was rarely even hugged, that sometimes he was overwhelmed way before the clothes came off. Even though he knew it was a risk to agree to go out in public potentially thinking of it as a date, Percy couldn't be bothered to worry about it. "Let's go."

[wc: 454 || total: 2457/4000]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 26th February 2021, 11:18 pm

"A date?" Leon looked a little puzzled for a moment. Well, now that he thought about it, he guessed that this was what a date looked like, right? Going out somewhere to just enjoy themselves was what most people would consider a date, but Leon hadn't thought of labeling it until now. To him, they were unspoken lovers, and while they never actually sat down and defined their relationship, the feelings were mutual and that was all that mattered to the dark-haired Hoffman. Hearing Percy call it a date suddenly made Leon more self-aware. "I guess, yeah. I'd be a huge dick if I didn't do something for you after breaking your arm, right?"

Leon pulled away and began to walk over towards the door where his boots were, along with his other outside-gear. He still felt guilty about what happened, but he had turned that shame into motivation for his emotional and mental recovery, so he lightened up about it enough to joke around.

. . . . . .

When Leon and Percy walked into town, they were greeted with extravagant and friendly displays of hearts, pink, and cupid cut-outs. There was the distant sound of people gleefully screaming as carts ran down a rollercoaster and couples holding hands throughout the streets. It wasn't just couples, though. Families had come out together to celebrate the day of love as well, enjoying the lovely activities waiting for them. It seemed pretty normal, except that Leon was under the impression that this was a festival, not a theme park!

Heart-shaped foods, heart-shaped souvenirs, heart-shaped uniforms, heart-shaped buildings, heart-shaped everything smothered in shades of pink and red. Some of the games and booths were the cheesiest things he had ever seen, even without knowing what they actually were. Leon wasn't expecting to be assaulted with such a passionate display... but he couldn't complain. After all, his first time really going out since he came home was going to be this insanely cheesy theme park. Maybe he should've taken Percy somewhere else?

"We can... get something to eat while we're here," Leon started after recovering from his initial surprise, wrapping an arm around Percy's shoulders and casually keeping him close, "or we can find something to do."

|| Word Count: 327 || Thread WC: 2,832 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 26th February 2021, 11:42 pm

rolling kissing booth lol

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 26th February 2021, 11:42 pm

The member 'Percy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [EVENT] Hey! Be My Valentine? (Percy/Leon) Die_02_42159_sm
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 26th February 2021, 11:59 pm

Percy was a bit shocked as well, finding it all very garish. Pre-war Percy would have probably been embarrassed or turned off by it enough to suggest finding somewhere less crowded and easier on the eyes, but green-wearing, house-cleaning, smooth-talking Percy was all about it. He thought it was funny and amusing, even if it was a bit heavy-handed on the holiday theme. "Why not both?" Percy asked, adjusting the black ball cap on his head before he leaned into the arm around his shoulders. Between the hat, the sunglasses, and the casual attire, he hardly looked like himself enough to worry about any lurking reporters or cameras catching him out with his assistant. And while it'd be inconvenient for his family to find out about him and his not-so-straightness, post-war Percy cared a lot less than usual.

Smelling something mouthwatering, the shorter man, looping his arm around Leon's waist, steered them toward a food stall. There wasn't much in the way of healthy food to be found at this sort of thing, so a heart-shaped burger with a pink bun and some fries seemed about the best option. That or a suspiciously shaped corndog that was supposed to look like Cupid's arrow, but looked like something much more...biological. Percy ordered himself both, if not just to make fun of the phallic offering. He didn't have intentions of eating it until he ended up finishing his burger and still being hungry, at which point he had to put the thing in his mouth and try not to blush. At least it encouraged him to eat it quickly!

Once bellies were filled, it was time to find an activity. Truthfully, as much as Percy was game to attempt it all, most weren't suitable for someone with broken bones. He nearly had Leon convinced to at least try the Bumper Cars with him when a hand gripped him by the arm. The broken arm. "Ah! Ow...ow ow ow..." he yelped as a woman, grinning ear to ear and mysteriously (seemingly) oblivious to the bandaged limb's fairly clear reason for being wrapped up, dragged him off toward a kissing booth. "Ma'am, I'd rather not..." he tried to decline, but the girl dressed in the heart mascot suit wasn't having it. "It isn't a Valentine's event without a kissing booth! Sir, you just have to! We need donations for the orphans!"

"Well...if it's for orphans..."

With a sheepish but trapped shrug tossed Leon's direction, Percy forked over a few jewel, then leaned toward a curtain with his eyes closed as instructed.

Well, it was never going to be comfortable with his lover watching to begin with, but it really was a level of discomfort he wasn't quite ready for. A girl, who didn't look half bad, leaned out from the curtain and took his cheeks into her hands. She slowly leaned forward and pressed her overly lipglossed, downright slimy lips onto Percy's soft ones. She proceeded to kiss him like an overdramatic actor who was starving for work, smearing her pink, extremely glittery lipgloss that smelled of strawberries all over his mouth. The kiss probably wouldn't have been awful if not for her choice of makeup!

Once he was released, Percy quickly took a step back before he could be grabbed by either of the women. The kisser seemed to like what she'd found, and he could feel a second on its way. "Mmm, right! Thanks," he offered hastily, turning his back to them and retreated back to Leon with warmed cheeks, wiping in vain at the gloss still on his mouth. "I feel like there might not be any orphans..."

[wc: 607 || total: 3439/4000]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 27th February 2021, 4:37 pm

Everything was going pretty well after they had fed themselves and indulged in conversation, but that came to an abrupt end once he suddenly heard Percy yelp. Leon whipped his head around to find some woman dragging Percy away by his clearly injured arm, and for a moment, the dark-haired Hoffman looked as if he was about to jump her. But when Percy relented and allowed himself to get whisked away by their desperation, Leon stopped and just followed him... to a kissing booth.

At first, Leon didn't know what to think. All he knew was that he was gradually becoming angrier with this sudden turn of events, and that much was certain judging by the look on his face. Standing near the booth, he glared at the organizers as if he were going to eat them alive, especially the one who dragged Percy by his broken arm. Arms crossed and eyes squinting, Leon impatiently waited for his two-toned lover to finish up this cringey and probably really unhygienic activity with eyes on the lookout for anything remotely unacceptable.

On the other hand, maybe he shouldn't be this irritated with all of this. He seriously didn't like how that girl just ignored Percy's obviously injured arm and pressured him into doing something like this, but the kiss itself was probably just... a peck or something. Yeah, so what, right? A kiss on the cheek was no big d—

It was not a kiss on the cheek.

The second Leon caught glimpse of the sudden collision between Percy and the woman from behind the curtains, the dark-haired man suddenly saw red. Did that chick just kiss-kiss Percy? His boyfriend? If Leon wasn't pissed before this all happened, he sure was now, and the woman being moderately attractive only seemed to add fuel to that fire. He was about to storm over and act on impulse, maybe get a little rude and angry, but then Percy abruptly removed himself from the booth and hastily retreated back to where Leon was.

Well... Percy was back where he'd ought to be, so the crisis was averted, right? That certainly should've been the case, and while Leon quickly suppressed his brewing outrage, he was still left feeling some type of way, his face still scrunched into a notable frown and testy stare. As he looked down at Percy, who was wiping away the lipgloss that even Leon could see from where he was standing, he couldn't quite pinpoint what he was feeling—or rather, admit.

"I don't know. Maybe," Leon tried to reply normally, but there was a hint of irritation in his voice and a tiny twitch in his brow. He briskly and attentively rubbed some of the gloss off of Percy's lips with his thumb just for good measure, though he knew that some of it were going to stay there for a while. Who even came up with lip gloss? What a dumb idea. After that, he wrapped his arm around Percy's shoulders and began moving along again. "C'mon."

As they wandered through the theme park, Leon was quick to avoid places similar to the kissing booth and had to forgo the physical activities despite them being the ones he wanted to do most. If there was anything he was going to remotely enjoy here in this theme park, especially after that kissing-booth-bullshit, it would be a game where he could compete against others or Percy. But with his lover's arm in a cast, that wasn't necessarily a good idea, no matter how much Percy protested it.

The pair eventually came across one structure that was gaining a lot of attention from people. Lots of people were walking in and several couples were coming out on little swan-shaped boats on a stream of pink water. When Leon looked up, "Tunnel of Love" was sprawled out across the whole thing. Quickly, he chuckled. He could tell exactly what this was and just how cheesy it'd be, but still, he looked at Percy to see if he were interested. Even though this was supposed to be a "date", Leon kept getting distracted about what happened just now.

He could definitely give him a better kiss than that.

|| Word Count: 702 || Thread WC: 4,141 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 27th February 2021, 5:56 pm

Percy was still fighting with the leftover lipgloss as he was lead away. The glitter. Why was it glittery?? He thought it was only on his mouth, but it was now all over his hands (and Leon's thumb) and thus slowly traveling over more and more of his face the more he tried to get the almost syrupy stuff off. The only good thing he could say was that it smelled and tasted alright, but that did little good for the situation. And he was sure it wasn't helping Leon at all, since every time he looked at the man, he seemed ready to tear someone apart.

That would probably unnerve most, but not Percy, and especially not "normal" Percy. The two-toned man quite liked his aggressive tendencies...most of the time. Other than the night that broke his arm. Maybe he was a little dense, but he wondered what exactly it was that had his date so annoyed. The lipgloss? Valid, it was pretty much everywhere and part of him now. Was it the woman grabbing his arm? Yes, that had been quite annoying...and painful. He was a little surprised that the stand hadn't been stomped down, but was glad Leon had remained calm. He didn't even yell at them.

It wasn't until Percy nodded to Leon's questioning gaze to go into the hokey Tunnel of Love that it hit him. Just as they were seated in a swan and entering the low-lit enclosure full of gentle music and lovey decorations, Percy piqued. "Are you jealous?" he asked, removing his sunglasses and angling his body to look at Leon with an amused smirk. He glanced over his lover's face, lingering on that puckered brow and how his lips tugged downward. Something about the prospect of Leon being jealous that someone else kissed him thrilled him. It made him feel wanted. There were all sorts of other ways that Leon made him feel that way now that he was in therapy, but this was a different vibe. It was kinda...hot. "If you're jealous..." Percy trailed, unsure what to do with this feeling, really. All he could really do was slip his hand into Leon's and gaze at him... and have the urge to share some of his glittery curse with him. One day he'd learn to act on his own impulses, but that would take much more time. However, maybe he could ask. That seemed okay. "...kiss me?" he whispered.

[wc: 409 || total: 4555]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 27th February 2021, 9:05 pm

Leon really seemed to be caught between mulling over his own bitter thoughts and taking note of the cheesy-yet-romantic ambience they were floating into. Seriously, what were those women's deals? Is it normal to just kiss strangers willy-nilly, and more importantly, why did Percy go along with it? It seemed easy enough to just toss over a few jewels and let it end with that, but no! He really did just let that woman kiss him! Thinking about that entire scene only allowed for Leon to continue to huff and puff next to Percy as they strolled down the Tunnel of Love, but that's when Percy suddenly said something out of the blue.

"What? No—I—that's..." Leon was quick to immediately deny Percy's observation, leaning away from him as he leaned in. It wasn't like Leon was incapable of being honest with his feelings—he was actually quite bold and upfront with what was on his mind—but there was something really annoying about being called out for something like being jealous, of all things. However, when he felt Percy's hand slip into his own, Leon paused.

The two-toned man's voice became softer, quieter as he went on, and Leon couldn't help but be a little captivated. It seemed like with all of the gentle noise surrounding them, this soft and bashful one roped them all together in one enchanting tapestry of ambiance. He wasn't sure what it was, but something about being stuck in some boat floating down a dark but enchanting tunnel with Percy made Leon crave him and his attention all at once.

Wordlessly, Leon suddenly reeled himself back towards Percy with his fierce eyes droopy and fixed on his lover. Maybe this Tunnel of Love really did crack the code to romance, because something about his lover politely but somewhat confidently asking him to kiss him... how could he not get a little excited? It's not like he enjoyed getting called out or teased, and he was still sitting on feelings of moderate irritation from what unfolded earlier, but when Leon kissed him, all he could hear, see, and think about was how riveting this was. It lasted for a moment before he carefully pulled away just enough to speak, so close that their noses were touching and they could see nothing but the look in each other's eyes.

"Don't let other people kiss you..." Leon lowered his voice, leaning it for another kiss, "...you have me for that. Alright?"

|| Word Count: 411 || Thread WC: 4,966 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 28th February 2021, 2:06 am

So he wouldn't admit it. Percy chuckled. That was fine. It was cute to hear him stumble over his words for a change either way. Maybe it was the rose-colored haze filling the tunnel and reflecting in those marigold eyes, but Percy just felt warm inside. Affection was so hard for him to grasp, but that must be what he was feeling right now. Perhaps this cheesy ride was enchanted? Or was it really that simple, that setting a mood like this no matter how generic and predictable held an irresistible charm? Or maybe it was just that it was a few moments where all distractions were eliminated except for the person you were riding with, where the most you could do was talk and snuggle and kiss, which Percy was surprisingly into. There hadn't been a whole lot of these fluffy romantic moments if any. Even if he didn't show a lot of it, which was a calculated mask, Percy was an emotional man. A lot of it had been stifled either to project professionalism or feign that frosty Dagger aloof strength, but when it was stirred up, he couldn't help but go along. Another one of his weaknesses, it seemed.

His request would be granted, which only made the warm feeling grow. He leaned into it a little, closing his eyes and making sure to do his best to not only give Leon a hint of what he was feeling but also make sure some of the glitter would be on his lover's mouth when they parted. Leon pulled his lips back and spoke, making Percy smile and blush, though it was hidden in the natural blush tone of the tunnel. Before he could speak, his lips were locked with Leon's once more. "Mhm," he hummed since his mouth was occupied again, and after a few more moments of making out, Percy pulled away for a change. He could feel himself getting hot under the collar, and this wasn't really the place. "How could I want to kiss anyone other than you anyway. You could give that girl some tips," he smiled, pleased to see at least a faint shimmer gleaming in the colored lights.

After a moment of just gazing at Leon, as if he hadn't gazed at his rugged face for hours watching for nightmares or waiting for some of his spark to come back, Percy squeezed the hand he held. "I'm so glad you're doing better. I was so worried about you," he confessed quietly, sighing and leaning his forehead against the strong shoulder next to him. "Thank you for...getting better. You're working so hard. I wish I could help," he continued, seeming much more open and honest lately. "I might not say it as much as I should, but I like you a lot. I just wanna make sure you know that."

[wc: 478 || total: 5444/4000 || Event WC complete, kissing booth and tunnel of love done.]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 28th February 2021, 11:01 pm

With all of their passionate kisses unfolding between them, Leon seemed on the verge of smothering his lover in another exciting and affectionate barrage of even more, but that's when Percy said something a little... alarming. It wasn't that Percy had said anything inherently concerning, but Leon couldn't help but notice that something definitely felt off now that it was brought to his attention.

With their hands intertwined and bodies gently nestled into one another, Percy couldn't help but express his relief in Leon's gradual recovery. Leon was only human, and even though he survived just the beginning of the war, he had to live with the trauma that no one could truly brace themselves for. He had to live with the fact that he literally lost a part of himself on that warzone, and had to come to terms with the prosthetic he was given by the person he cared most about. It was hard, but change was rarely ever easy, and Leon was at least ready to struggle. But now that he thought about it, Percy didn't seem to be struggling at all.

He hadn't noticed it before since he was in the middle of his own problems, but Percy didn't seem to be too affected by their wartime. In fact, he seemed perfectly okay. Although he could dismiss a lot of the odd things he was doing recently, like wearing green and cleaning extensively, it was hard to write something like this off. People normally... had some issues to sift through after something like that, right? Yet, the Dagger seemed pretty in-tact.

"What're you talking about? Without you, I wouldn't be able to do anything at all. Getting better is the least I could do..." Leon lifted their intwined hands to his lips, pressing them against Percy's hand as he looked at him with those steely marigolds of his, "...Hey, you know you can talk to me, right? About anything?"

|| Word Count: 323 || Thread WC: 5,767 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 1st March 2021, 12:00 am

Percy tilted his head up from its resting place to peer up at him as he spoke, a serene smile spreading over his lips. "Of course, I know that," he said, seeming to miss the point that Leon might have been prompting him to talk about some of the harder things that had happened. As far as Percy knew, he returned from the war completely fine. He only thought about it when he held Leon through his nightmares. He'd seen plenty of gruesome things while in Med School. It'd been harder and more pressure in the infirmary tent, but it was still within the realm of what he was used to. Even Leon's arm incident, while worrisome and scary, was nothing he hadn't done before. Sometimes it felt like, while they'd been fighting together in the war, they'd had very different experiences. Though it had only been about a month ago, the whole thing was a little hazy and distant. If anything, he just appreciated his life and Leon more than he did before he'd gone.

"Same goes for you. I think since we've seen each other at our worst, you can definitely talk to me about anything. Is there something on your mind?" he asked instead, wondering if maybe Leon had said something like that because he had something to get off of his chest. He smoothed his thumb against Leon's knuckle. The tunnel ride was coming to an end, and even though they emerged back into the chilly sunlight of a dying winter, Percy was not deterred. "I know that talking to a therapist is helpful, I'm really glad you're going, but some things are hard to talk about without a certain level of trust... so if you have something sensitive to talk about, I can handle it. It won't bother me," he said sincerely, slipping his sunglasses back on just as the swan boat bumped the empty one in front of them. Percy released Leon's hand to get out, then held out his hand to help him out as well.

[wc: 343 || total: 6110]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 1st March 2021, 1:52 pm

Leon was lucky to have someone who supported him so unconditionally like this, but he couldn't help but doubt that they had both seen the worst in each other. Between his distress at the Pregrandian-Bellian border and the night he broke Percy's arm while drunk, they had both witnessed his lowest point, but what about Percy? Honestly, it didn't even seem like the war had any effect on him at all, and he hadn't said so much as one nasty word when he broke his arm. Being this calm and collected... wasn't normal, right?

It was a lot to think about right now, especially when going out today was about making it up to Percy. Now that he noticed the odd behavior, Leon couldn't ignore it, but he could suppress it enough to give Percy his true undivided attention.

"I know, but I was just gonna say that this place is really boring," Leon took Percy's hand and lifted himself from the boat, once again wrapping his arm around his shoulders, "wanna head somewhere else?"

This whole theme park seemed to be pretty popular with everyone else, but Leon just couldn't get into it. The boat ride was pleasant enough, but he could probably say that about anything if he was alone with Percy. Not to mention the kissing booth from earlier, which left a bad taste in his mouth... literally. Whatever lip gloss that woman was wearing wasn't coming off anytime soon, because just a few kisses from Percy ended up spreading the strawberry spread, though the two-toned man probably did that on purpose.

|| Word Count: 265 || Thread WC: 6,375 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 1st March 2021, 2:30 pm

As they walked away from the ride, Percy peeked up at Leon's mouth and produced a grin. Sharing the pink tint and glitter had been successful. It looked funny enough on Leon's rugged mug that Percy had to suppress a laugh with a cough, looking away and covering his mouth.

Once he'd recovered, his gaze turned thoughtful. Somewhere else? He did suppose that most of this was made up of things Leon wouldn't let him do with a broken arm, so if their date was to continue, a new location would make sense. That's when the excitement hit him. "Hey!" he said, turning to look up at Leon again with an innocently hopeful sparkle. He was afraid it'd be too much activity too fast for his traumatized paramour, but he couldn't stop himself. "Wanna go help me adopt a cat?"

It was random, he knew. For some reason, he hadn't been able to stop thinking of getting a pet. Leon wouldn't be staying with him forever, and while his solitary lifestyle hadn't been an issue before, living alone now seemed bleak. "I've been thinking about getting a cat to keep me company when you go back home to Robin. Oh, but first, can we go to ICEA? It's close by, and I've been looking at some new stuff for the house. Especially a new couch," he rattled off, thinking about the abuse the previously barely used couch had taken recently. Between Leon sleeping on it while sick and the rough shenanigans it endured the night his arm was broken, Percy found that he needed a new one. "Maybe some lamps and some art for the walls. I thought about ordering from a designer, but all of them were so booked it would take too long. I don't feel like waiting," Percy chattered. He sounded so normal. He felt so normal.

The man had never felt stir crazy being at home for long periods of time, but lately, he'd been itching to go out. "If you have somewhere in mind, too, just let me know. Do you need anything? Clothes? We've got all day," he grinned, brimming with energy like a cup about to overflow. Was this what it was like to have a life outside work? Now he could see how nice it was to take a break and just live, especially since he had someone to do that with.

[wc: 400 || total: 6775]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 1st March 2021, 10:14 pm

"H-Huh? A cat...? I mean, sure... okay..." Leon repeated, utterly dumbfounded. Percy was definitely more on the reserved side when it came to doing things, so Leon wasn't expecting more than maybe ordering takeout, maybe watch some of his favorite shows, or maybe even go watch a movie on a whim... maybe. He was so used to their work lives and social lives being one and the same that it was just hard to imagine what their dates would look like if it wasn't related to training, work, or just being homebodies.

Still, a cat? Not only that, but shopping for a couch as well, even though the couch he had already looked brand-new, except for the "mild" recently. Why on Earthland would he be wanting to replace his couch?

Before Leon could open his mouth and unleash his visible confusion, he stopped himself. In hindsight, Percy was actually a little weird lately, and even though the fact that he was perfectly okay despite what happened was a little unsettling, he really couldn't give him too much grief for wanting to do these things. Wanting a pet and shopping for furniture was perfectly normal, so he really shouldn't be so surprised to see Percy wanting to do both of these things, but he couldn't help it. Not only that, but it was Valentine's Day. He was a little skeptical about his sudden need to get these things, but it was hard to look past how bubbly and excited Percy was right now.

"No, I'm fine... but I swear I've never heard of designer lamps. Maybe I should've introduced you as my sugar daddy to my family, huh?" Leon snickered a little, pulling Percy along in his casual but firm grasp. Even after all that had happened, and even after their relationship reached a new level, they still felt like really good friends when they talked. But, more importantly, Leon couldn't help but notice something strange about Percy's appearance today, and it wasn't the green shirt this time. "What's with the hat and sunglasses, by the way? You look like a sex offender."

|| Word Count: 352 || Thread WC: 7,127 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 3rd March 2021, 12:30 am

"Heh, maybe. Would they have found me more acceptable that way? As if my display of strength wasn't enough," he smirked, poking fun at his own faux pas of unceremoniously tossing Leon's sibling over a bar in a fit of protective rage. Alphonse deserved it though, and nothing would change his mind. What he had done to Leon earned him worse than that, something he hoped any sort of cosmic karma would eventually heap onto him. "Maybe he wouldn't have hit on me, then," Percy mumbled, not particularly miffed anymore, though affected enough to think it out loud. Of them all, Alphonse was his least favorite.

Brought out of his musings over Leon's family, he hadn't even had a chance to make sure the fine furniture in the Hoffman home wasn't designer before Leon's question caught him off guard. Percy paused, blinking up at Leon with some sort of mix of surprise and indignation. "Excuse me?" he asked, his expression edging more toward a pout. People wore sunglasses and hats all the time, didn't they? Especially dudes...he didn't think he looked weird. Leon thought he looked like a sex offender? Granted, the absolute truth wasn't exactly something he anticipated his lover wanting to hear. How could he tell him it was because he didn't want to be recognized by others while on a date with him? He'd never really come out and told him that his family wasn't exactly open-minded...about anything. That would come off like he was ashamed, which he wasn't. Percy personally didn't care who loved who, but his family on the other hand... it was one of those bridges he knew deep down would have to be approached and eventually crossed, but he was in no hurry to. If he could stay on this side of the chasm forever, that would be ideal, no matter how unlikely it was. Percy wasn't so great at facing down situations he knew would bring the disapproval of the Daggers. Grandpa Mephistopheles was frightening enough, even if he was much weaker now. His dad's disapproving glare was heavier than he was sure he could shoulder.

With a sigh, Percy reached around and playfully jabbed his fingers into Leon's ribs. "It’s so no one snaps any weird photos of me,” Percy replied another convenient half-truth. “You're the one who has your arm this sex offender. You don’t think I look cute? That hurts my feelings...” he continued, lowering his head in fake hurt. Well, mostly fake. It never felt good to hear someone, let alone the one your heart favored, tell you that you looked like a sex offender. This was why he didn't usually pick out his own outfits...but he'd dismissed Carter along with the rest.

Despite Leon being the one with his arm around him, Percy was leading them out of the park and down the sidewalk into the shopping district. As soon as they rounded the corner two blocks away, the large store came into view. He already had plenty of things in mind, and not one single thing seemed like something he'd like, nor was it anything that would look nice to anyone other than someone obscenely rich. His house had to look nice for the party, though.

[wc: 540 || total: 7667]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 4th March 2021, 11:15 pm

"Your feelings aren't hurt—c'mon now. Besides, you've never dressed up like this before, so wh—ah-ah-ah!" Leon flinched away as he felt Percy's finger dig into his ribs, shooting him a playful grin as they ambled out the park and meandered through town until they arrived at their destination. Although he was just joking about the sex offender outfit, it didn't make much sense that'd wear it all of a sudden. If it really was because of people taking unwanted photos, Leon was a little surprised that he didn't always dress like that when he went out.

In any case, their walk to the store was brief, and like all other stores in their chain, the ICEA was humongous. Leon had been here once or twice before when he moved into his River Village cabin, but he could never really get used to just how enormous the place was. Still, it made sense. Their stock was tremendously high and their prices were pretty low considering the quality. He bought a new mattress, table, and some other things from here, and it was one of the bigger purchases Leon made with his new and handsome salary. Though... now that they were dating, it did start to feel like Percy was his sugar daddy.

"Should we look for a couch first, then?" Approaching the entrance, Leon took the liberty of splitting away from Percy in order to grab one of their large and wide carts, looking back at him with a patiently but still-puzzled look in his eyes. His couch was actually fine as it was, especially since it was finally looking like it was being used, and Leon couldn't quite put his finger on why he'd want to decorate his home with art from ICEA of all places. Not to mention their likely visit to a shelter after this, for a cat... it was just so out of the blue.

|| Word Count: 318 || Thread WC: 7,985 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 5th March 2021, 1:47 am

"Yeah, let's start with the couches," he said with a determined smile, though he had to stand and look around at the signs indicating where they'd be. He'd never been in an ICEA. "...It's so big in here. I could get really lost if I'm not careful," he said more to himself than Leon, and it was true. Percy had a truly abysmal sense of direction. Hopefully, since Leon was with him, there wouldn't be a repeat of the autumn maze incident amongst the seemingly endless aisles of home goods and staged rooms. Once he saw the sign for Couches, he headed that way, though he probably took a wrong turn or two if he lost sight of the sign.

It appeared Percy's general poor tastes extended to furnishings as well. There was a reason he had personal shoppers for most things. If he picked his own clothes, he looked as much of the socially awkward shut-in as he was (up until now). The only design senses the man possessed were for his creations, which were normally sleek, comprised of bare metal or black paint with a color accent, normally in the lighting. Even that hadn't always been that way. He'd been a bit more expressive with decoration in his younger years, but neither his father nor the clients had enjoyed his weapons decked out in flame paint jobs or with samurai airbrushed on the sides. However, he did have a motorcycle that was this horrendous green-gray and covered in decals of stuff he thought looked cool or from his favorite media. Maybe Leon had never really noticed since Percy's brain had nearly always been stuck in work mode before and what little sparkles of his personal preferences existed were in the mech figurines and posters he'd had in the living room, the ones he'd packed away the day he got back from the war. In fact, and maybe this was something Percy was currently exploring, his outward personal expression had always been so forcibly muted, that you could hardly tell he'd existed on the planet. Other than his tech and work in Dagger Corp, if Percy disappeared off the planet, there'd be little proof that he as a person ever left a single footprint. Only his family and now Leon would remember him instead of what he could make. He didn't like ghosts, but it felt like he'd always been one, just a transparent image or a shadow.

Despite whatever thought process had brought on this sudden urge to redecorate, the stuff he picked out was far from anything that seemed Percy-ish. It felt more like what people expected someone like Percy, a Dagger, would pick out for his expensive home. There was one staged living area against a faux wall that seemed to catch his attention, but the couch was pretty displeasing to the eye and uncomfortable enough that it was clear it was too expensive to be sat on. The novelty vases and other decorative knick-knacks near it seemed within whatever criteria Percy was working with. The lamps were downright ugly, but their price tags were as large as the brown ceramic bases flecked with gold leaf and zebra stripes. They all seemed to be more statement pieces than anything. He snatched the tickets for what wouldn't fit in the cart, since he was having all of this shipped and assembled anyway.

"Now for some art. My walls have been bare since...well, since I bought the place. Never thought about it before," Percy told Leon, then suddenly paused. "Meet me in the wall art section? Pick out something that goes with that living room set. I just have to run to the toilet," he commented offhandedly, wasting no time locating the sign and rushing off in that direction. Seemed that hamburger and corndog weren't going to stay down after all. However, when he reunited with his suspicious partner, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "Did you find anything interesting? I need some conversation pieces for the party. It might be at the end of next month, but I'd like to be prepared far enough ahead that there aren't any hitches. I've never planned one before," Percy chattered, picking up a nearby piece of art that was as confusing as it was hideous. It was so confusing that he wasn't sure which way it was supposed to be turned until he spotted the signature. Most of the art in his family home was like that, as was the stuff in Arty's house if he remembered correctly. It'd been a while since he'd been there. "What about this? I think there's a horse in this one--" Ruining his art critique was his stomach, rumbling loud enough to be heard externally. He was already hungry again. Pausing to see if Leon heard it, it grinned sheepishly. He lightly bumped his shoulder against the taller man's, leaning his head back so he could see his handsome face without the bill of his hat in the way. Surely they had enough house stuff to redo the interior of the downstairs so they could get some food before they went to the shelter?

[wc: 860 || new total (event wc deducted): 4845]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 5th March 2021, 9:24 pm

It was one of the most hideous things he had ever seen.

Leon was no Dagger, so he wasn't swimming in riches, but growing up as a Hoffman made him no stranger to the presence of luxury or the more expensive side of life. Even though the money Percy paid him for his work could probably afford different luxuries, Leon seemed relatively frugal. All of the furniture in his cabin was pretty affordable or on discount, and he seldom went out to eat even though he oftentimes had urges. It was probably because he had picked up money-saving habits during the beginning of the year and never broke out of it, but Leon also never saw the appeal in... rich people's tastes. He had been in dozens of CEOs and celebrity's homes, and all of them had either really weird or really boring tastes, but he never really got that vibe from Percy... until now.

For most of their browsing, Leon had been the voluntary cart-pusher as he watched Percy babble on about this product and that one, staring at him with this suspicious and shocked squint in his eyes. He picked one of the most expensive-looking and tasteless couches Leon had ever seen, and he felt like the couch would break or his ass would break if he sat on it just once. It didn't even look comfortable, but Percy flocked towards it as if it were just what he was looking for. He noted the ticket and soon enough, both of the young men were on their merry way deeper into the depths of ICEA, though this time, they were going to look at art.

It was just as horrendous.

Well, maybe not horrendous, but the selection was about as exciting as you'd expect ICEA art to be. It rubbed Leon in an especially strange way considering that he quite a big art fan himself, visiting art galleries and museums in his free time before his life got really busy all of a sudden. He actually meant to treat himself to some pieces from a gallery considering how handsomely paid he was, but ever since the call from his family and the trip to Bellum, he just hadn't found the time. Not only that, none of these seemed like things Percy would like or be into. If Leon had to take a guess, he'd be inclined to believe that his lover would hang up merch of some of his favorite shows, or maybe decorate his home with figures and whatnot. This entire trip just seemed off.

The wobbling train completely flew off the tracks the moment he mentioned a party. A party! Percy doesn't do parties, so this was completely unexpected. Maybe it was a family dinner or something like that? Well, that couldn't be right. Why was it at his house if that were the case? Something was really wrong here, and the wide-eyed shock on Leon's face testified to that.

"A-Ah... I guess you would be pretty hungry. You haven't had a proper meal today..." Leon struggled to speak confidently as he tried to recover from his surprise, but it wasn't really working. It was a lot to think about, but nothing he could do all at once. Even more, his lover was really cute when he was shopping, even though Leon was becoming increasingly convinced that he was plotting a murder or something with how strangely he was acting. With a twitching brow, Leon relaxed his features back to their usual intense expression, nodding at Percy. "I can show you some better pieces later, 'kay? Let's check out and grab something at the food court. And what's this about a party?"

He couldn't ignore that part.

|| Word Count: 621 || Thread WC: 5466 || WC Needed 2000 || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 6th March 2021, 7:36 pm

Completely oblivious to Leon's shock, Percy turned and placed the painting back and wandered in the opposite direction of the checkout for a moment before he realized he was heading the wrong way. Regardless, they made it and Percy paid without giving hardly any mind to the total, idly chatting with the cashier and laughing as if he'd known the guy forever. After setting up a time for delivery and assembly, he left the cart to be packed up as well and led the way to the food court. Why he kept going on with this cycle of eating and purging he wasn't sure, but he did know Leon would be worried if he knew of the issue. The last thing he wanted to do was worry Leon, especially now that he was getting better.

As they went about picking and ordering food, Percy rounded back to the question at hand. "Have I not mentioned the party?" he asked, his expression turning contemplative. Maybe he hadn't. A lot had been going on and they hadn't really just chit-chatted about a lot lately. It'd been a lot of peaceful silence and trying to reclaim normalcy. They were just existing together as Percy comforted Leon as much as he could and while Leon helped him out until his arm healed. Perhaps a lot of his planning had been in his head. "Yeah, I just realized that I have a house built for entertaining but I've never had anyone over. Isn't that kind of sad? My family has always been on me to be more sociable and make connections for networking, so I thought maybe it was time. I've already sent invitations," he explained, getting a large plate of ICEA's famous meatballs to consume.

Once they were seated at a table, Percy popped a meatball in his mouth and continued once he swallowed. "You're invited, too, of course. I'd like it if you were there. It's mostly some people from Dagger Corp and the people around my age from the families my family are friends with. Some food, drinks, and games. Does that sound alright?" he asked, leaning forward in his chair to stab another meatball with a toothpick. "It's hard to get everyone together, so I had to start this way in advance," he smiled, holding out the meatball to offer it to his lover. "We could finally play a game of pool on the dusty pool table. Maybe I'll hustle you."

[wc: 410 || total: 5876]

Leon Hoffman
    Leon Hoffman

Player 

Post by Leon Hoffman 9th March 2021, 8:16 pm

All of this sounded strange to Leon, but he never really thought about it through the lens of a Dagger. Other than his douchebag grandfather and his older brother, Leon didn't really know anything about what it was like to be a member of the Dagger family. Social skills and networking were probably important for people like Percy, but he had and did neither of those things and seemed to be just fine. Well, maybe Leon was just biased, but still.

"Yeah, maybe. I just don't want you thinkin' you have to do something you don't want to do," Leon took the meatball by the toothpick from Percy, letting it hover around his lips before he decided to eat it. Meanwhile, he had a small plate of salmon filet beneath him, but he hadn't touched it since he was so occupied with Percy right now. "Especially if you're just doing it for your family. You don't owe them anything..."

Plucking the meatball from the toothpick, Leon plopped it into his mouth with a frown. He wasn't sure what other members of his family were like, but he just went into conversations about them with this nasty attitude. They scarred Percy in more ways than one, after all. It was only natural that Leon felt some type of way about the people who did such things to him, but really he was just beating around the bush that was that all of this sudden behavior was just strange.

"I'll go if you want me to, though. Even though I suck at pool," Leon continued on.

|| Word Count: 264 || Thread WC: 6,140 || WC Needed xxx || Job Approval ||
    @Percy

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:16 pm