Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private |

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private | Empty Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private |

Post by Aliannah 14th February 2021, 2:56 am

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

A light breeze fluttered the loose strands of hair against Aliannah's face as she traversed the city of Hosenka, the light strands brushing against her forehead and tickling at the skin. It was a sunny day, yet a chill nipped at her skin, flushing it slightly so that a rose colour tinted her cheeks and nose. Aliannah had never been to Hoseka before, yet amongst the adults that worked at the orphanage several had been, nearly immediately packed the blonde's belongings and shooed her out the door the moment that she told them that she had never. The female recalled that it was known for its spa, and maybe that was what she needed right now after putting in so much work at the orphanage the last couple months.

Light indigo orbs flickered to the contents behind the glass, shirts and coats and other items donned the mannequins that looked back at her mockingly for her constant attire of uniforms that she had gotten used to wearing. A small pout formed on the lips of the girl, maybe she should buy an assortment of clothes while she was here as well, hopefully getting out of her dull and repetitious attire. The girl paused for a moment, looking at the clothes before taking in a breath and sighing it back out. If not for her, then for the kids back home. If she couldn't find anything for herself, she would bring back something for them.

Gathering up a little bit of motivation the girl pushed the door open and entered the boutique. A rosey smell hung in the air as a slow jazz played in the background, it matched the kind of environment that the whole town was putting up, rich, uptown, relaxed. The blonde pushed further into the store, shifting through several racks of clothes. Perhaps she should look for a bathing suit as well seeing as she hadn't brought one. Well, she had brought one, but it too was bland like the rest of her clothing. Maybe she could find something more to spice it up.

Nimble fingers flickered through the different pieces of cloth and a pout soon grew on her lips. She wasn't sure of what looked good or not seeing as she usually wore the same thing over and over again without consideration.

Turning around the blonde looked for someone, "Excuse me, do you think you could help me? I'm a little lost." Aliannah couldn't help but laugh at herself.

TAG: @MufasaWORDS: Post: 415 || Total: 415 ╳ NOTES: O boi here we go

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mufasa
    Mufasa

Player 
    Lineage : Samurai Spirit
    Experience : 150

Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private | Empty Re: Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private |

Post by Mufasa 3rd April 2021, 2:52 pm

Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private | BKVzJ4v

Mufasa walked circles in his room, his raiment of black silk fluttered behind him. His slippers muffled his steps. He let out a deep sigh as he looked up towards the ceiling. He flicked with his right hand, a silver dagger twisted as a snake appeared in his hands. Mufasa raised the dagger, touched his ear with the blade, and threw it at the door. The blade bit itself with a loud thud in the wooden boards, next to the two scorn other daggers. Mufasa stopped walking and looked at his door, which started to look more like a porcupine. He sighed, snapped his fingers, and the daggers vanished with a puff of smoke and a whiff of sulfur. ”Why should I be dreadfully bored in this place?” asked Mufasa out loud to himself, "I could look for fun." A thought occurred to him, something he had heard in the halls of Errings Rising, or perhaps it was back when he was still in Minstrel. "Hosenka," said Mufasa outloud. A town known for its spas.

He walked towards cheval mirror, wrought from elegantly decorated silver. The warlock pushed his robe from his shoulders, slid from his body unto the ground. Mufasa looked at his reflection. The Mufasa in the mirror looked slightly different from the one standing in front of the mirror. His image had two cat-like eyes, shining golden, and his muscular body was covered in strange black marks. In reality, Mufasa's pale skin was pristine, and his face only held two eyes with irises like amber. The warlock snapped his fingers. A cloud of smoke arose from below his physique, with the smell of brimstone. From out of the smoke appeared Mufasa, dressed in white trousers, a black shirt, and a white jacket. Golden necklaces adorned his neck, a couple of rings garnished his fingers. Mufasa took a flask of cologne and dabbed some of the contents around his throat and cheeks to mask some of the lingering odor of sulfur.  He ran his hand through his golden-red hair and smirked at himself, "This will do just fine." He turned around and walked towards the battered door, his black leather shoes clacking on the stone tiles as he walked. The fabric of space ruptured with the snap of his fingers, and the warlock walked through it the spatial anomaly.

The warlock appeared in the streets of Hosenka, spun around on his spot to get a panorama view of the town. There was a light breeze, the temperature was not too hot and far removed from cold. The difference with Erring Risings was stark, that was a desolate, gloomy, cold place with the constant howling of the bitter winds. Now he was in the light, surrounded by people; it made him feel as if he was in the spotlight, even though the people around him walked past him without any consideration towards him other than for his perplexing teleportation. Regardless of that, Mufasa strutted down the street like a peacock.

The warlock suddenly stopped. His eyes were fixed upon a young woman with blonde hair. His pupils dilated, nostrils flared. Were his senses deceiving him? Could that be her? His father's words echoed in his mind, "An oath sworn in perpetuity. She will serve, or you will die, I charge you to bring her to me." What was her name again, wondered Mufasa while his eyes were still fixated upon the woman, who gazed through the window of a shop. "Alyia," uttered the half-demon softly, "killed her own father." And her father had been one of the oldest and most loyal confidants of Sinhraaj, second to none but Sinhraaj himself; even above Mufasa, of the same blood of Sinhraaj.

Alyia walked into the store. Mufasa slowly walked towards the door and paused before there. After a moment, he passed through the door. Looking around to see where the girl had gone too. He wandered through the store when he heard behind a call for help. He turned around and shook his head briefly in disbelieve. It was Alyia.

"Of course dear, what can I do for you?" said Mufasa full of confidence as if he actually worked in the establishment. "You seem a bit too old to be lost from your mother or father," said Mufasa as gave a wink, "what are you looking for? Something for a special occasion? A job interview perhaps? Or are you here visiting for the spas? Or both? We have garments for both." Mufasa kept on rattling, "Ah, excuse. I find it always so impersonal if I don't know the name of the people I am helping. Might be weird, but it helps me selecting clothing of your dreams. It's true." He patted on the left side of his chest, "my name is Mufasa Fabien, and it seems I forgot my name tag. How foolish of me."
    814/814 Φ @Aliannah Φ job sign-up Φ job info Φ notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aliannah
    Aliannah

Omen Angel

Omen Angel

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Fan Art Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Omen Angel
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Deniel
    Experience : 1,362,393

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Calling of Heaven and Hell
    Second Skill: Fallen Angel Take Over
    Third Skill:

Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private | Empty Re: Not A Typical Spa Day | Alia & Mufasa | Private |

Post by Aliannah 11th May 2021, 8:07 pm

Through The Soul
    Does the Power of Rebirth Lay

The man who answered seemed to startle the blonde as he appeared from behind her. She should have honestly been paying more attention, but at the time she wasn't thinking that a store employee would pop up from behind her.

Biting her lip to hold back a tiny squeal the girl looked at the male in front of her.

He seemed to have some sort of fashion sense, much more than she did. But, also, if she was going to have someone help her out with her clothing she was going to have them have a fashion sense. Sometimes, people offer to help even though they themselves have no sense of fashion at all. Her lip fell from her teeth and the girl smiled brightly. "Sometimes that happens! It's nice of you to tell me tho! Mine is Aliannah," The female cheerfully replied. But, her cheeriness only lasted for a moment before it faltered.

"I- uh, came alone actually. Neither of my parents would be able to come and help me. I'm sure they would know more than I do, but then again fashion changes." The girl tried to smile again, but in her head all she could think about was how her parents would be able to help her at all seeing as though they were both deceased, killed when she was younger. "But! I'm here to find something for the spas, my work actually sent me after I put in a lot of time these last couple weeks."

A slender hand came up and scratched at the back of her head, fingers threading through the blonde hair. Honestly, while Aliannah seemed to think that the man in front of her was alight, there was something inside of her, the gut feeling that Alyia often gave her, indicating that not everything was all that it seemed to be.

"Honestly, if you could help me find something, that would be great!"

TAG: @MufasaWORDS: Post: 322 || Total: 737 ╳ NOTES: O boi here we go

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 6:25 am