Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Trial by Fire [Job | Private]

Vayrin
    Vayrin

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Kuroryu: The Void Dragon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Blade
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Trial by Fire [Job | Private] Empty Trial by Fire [Job | Private]

Post by Vayrin 29th January 2021, 12:49 pm

Job Info:

"You cheeky bastard, get back here!" The night had been relatively quiet within Era, up until recently anyways. The shadows upon the darkened streets bounced between the rays of moonlight as one of the newest Rune Knight recruits ran across the cobblestone after an unknown figure, with equally unknown intent. "I- If you think you can get away from me that easily you have another thing coming miste- *Hic* mister!" She growled, her breath reeking of whisky as the spirit stopped for a moment, taking a second to rest her hands upon the corner of a building. Well this certainly wasn't a good look for the guild, though at least she wasn't in uniform. Perks of being new was that nobody really knew who you were yet, so at least she had that going for her. Of course that wouldn't save her from the wrath of her superiors should they find out about this little incident. Of course Vayrin was determined to make sure that didn't happen, and for that kind of thinking to come true it meant she needed to get back what was stolen from her, and quickly! "Now where'd you go..." She muttered to herself with a venomous tone lining her tongue as her eyes sharpened, trying her best to focus as her head was little more than a jumbled mess currently from her night of drinking.

A shadow moved in the corner of her eyes and Vayrin instantly stood straight, launching herself in that direction! "Got you!" She laughed, diving straight into a puddle of cold water in the middle of the empty street. Growling with frustration she saw the same shadow disappear behind an alley not too far beyond. "Nghhh.. OI! COME BACK!" She continued to yell, scrambling to feet as she struggled to regain her balance before bolting off in the direction of her combatant. Turning the corner of the alley Vayrin initially saw nothing but a dead end before her senses picked up movement above! She instantly looked upwards to see the figure vanish over the roof! "Oh so you think THAT'LL SAVE YOU?" She yelled before losing her balance and falling into the wall. Grunting she pushed herself up again and summoned all the strength she could before teleporting to the roof! Sprinting across the building tops she followed her nose towards the source of her anguish. Leaping over the gaps below, a few citizens watched in confusion and awe as the spirit continued her rage over the streets. "If you come back r- right now *hic* I promise I won't get *hic* mad! AHAHAH!" She laughed before tripping on her own feet and falling head first into the street below...

A few moments passed before Vayrin's world returned to sight and she blinked a few times. The pink haired spirit was lying on her back, staring at the dark sky above with an enormous pain in her head as droplets of rain began to fall sparingly across her face. "Augh... screw it... I'll get that damned cat back later."

509/500 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Trial by Fire [Job | Private] Test2

Current date/time is 18th May 2024, 11:30 pm