Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Getting An iLac

Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,271,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bringer Of Light
    Second Skill: Kaleidoscope Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Getting An iLac Empty Getting An iLac

Post by Lucia Winchester 26th December 2020, 9:39 pm

Job Details:

Job Sign-Up: Page 3, Post Number 52
    Lucia Winchester
    Lucia Winchester

Alt Account- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,271,115

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Bringer Of Light
    Second Skill: Kaleidoscope Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Getting An iLac Empty Re: Getting An iLac

Post by Lucia Winchester 26th December 2020, 10:23 pm

-The Neutral Grounds, outside the iLac factory-

Wearing her outfit of gray long-sleeved shirt, long white skirt, white dress shoes, and black shoulder bag with her newly minted passport tucked away inside of it, Lucia stood outside the iLac factory. After getting her passport Lucia next endeavored to get an iLac so that if she made any friends or found Diana they could exchange Lacrima Identification Codes and keep in touch the easy way instead of having to rely on chance to find them again. Now she was several dozen steps away from completing that goal and having a reliable means of communication. Lucia took a deep breath and walked through the double doors of the factory, stepping into a clean and somewhat attractive lobby with black-and-white checkerboard tile.

-Inside the iLac factory-

Lucia walked into the lobby and listened to some upbeat pop music play overhead as she approached a wooden counter where a young red-haired man wearing a blue polo shirt and khaki dress pants with brown dress shoes manned the counter that had a computer monitor perched on the right side.

"Hi there and welcome to the iLac factory! I'm Patrick!" The young man greeted Lucia. Lucia raised a hand in greeting and walked up to the counter so that she could be heard when speaking to him.

"Hello. I'd like to get an iLac, please." Lucia requested. Henry nodded and spoke to her.

"I can do that for you. Just tell me what color you'd like your iLac to be and I can show you what it looks like before you order it!" Patrick said to her. Lucia folded her arms across her chest and thought for a few moments about what color she would like her iLac to be. It definitely had to be blue, but what kind of blue?

Royal Blue?

Cerulean Blue?

Or Cobalt Blue?

All three of them were good choices, but she needed to pick one and only one to be on her iLac. Lucia gave it a bit more thought and eventually decided on Cerulean Blue. It was a good compromise between Royal Blue and Cobalt Blue that was neither too light or too dark.

"I'd like my iLac to be Cerulean Blue, please." Lucia told Patrick her choice. He looked at the monitor and began to type rapidly with the kind of ease that came from experience. Half a minute later Patrick carefully turned the monitor around and showed Lucia what her iLac would look like with the color she had selected. Lucia smiled widely... she was pleased with that color choice.

"I like that color very much. I'd like that one, please." Lucia replied. The redhead used his left hand to deftly spin the monitor back around to face him and began rapid-fire typing, then tapped a key and stepped away from the keyboard.

"OK Miss, your iLac will be out in about ten minutes! If you'd wait here for me I'll bring it out as soon as possible!" Patrick said to her. Lucia nodded and the young man walked left towards another set of double doors and went through them while the blonde patiently waited in front of the counter.

-Twenty minutes later-

Lucia calmly waited for her iLac and her patience was rewarded when Patrick came through the doors with her iLac and its box plus an instruction manual thick enough to stop a bullet. He walked briskly over to the counter and gently set the items down on the counter where Lucia could see them. The blond walked over to the counter and looked at the iLac with a smile on her face.

"OK Miss, here's your new iLac. It's a multimedia device with a lot of features, so it might be a bit tricky to operate at first. You can let me show you how it works here or you can take it home and read the manual." Patrick offered Lucia a choice on how to learn to work the new device. Lucia folded her arms over her chest and thought for a few moments, then looked behind her. There was no one in line behind her, so it would be safe to opt for the demonstration.

"I'd like for you to show me how to use it, please." Lucia requested. Patrick smiled and took the iLac into his hands, powering it on and turning the side of the device towards her so that she could easily see where the power button was. Just a few moments later the iLac had moved past the startup screen with the logo and was on the menu screen where a bunch of icons sat on the bottom half.

"OK, now that I've turned it on, I'll show you how to access the Lacrimanet for on-the-go browsing..." Patrick started, pointing towards the Lacrimanet icon with the pointer finger of his left hand. Lucia leaned in and observed the step-by-step demonstration with interest. Soon she would take a step into the modern age after being out of the loop for over four years because she was dead.

[Post Word Count: 848]
    [Total Word Count: 848/500]

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 12:26 am