Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A morning in the park

Tommen
    Tommen

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

A morning in the park Empty A morning in the park

Post by Tommen 6th November 2020, 5:02 am

Life is like a cup of tea - To be filled to the brim
    And enjoyed with friends - And poetry

The sun shone through the canopy of the city, its golden rays illuminating the dew-covered park. The orange, brown and golden leaves of the tree’s slowly swayed in the morning breeze. A young man walked over the cobbled pavement, with long legs he meandered through the park, stopping so now and then to embrace nature. To let the rays of light, warm his face, to watch the ducks in the pond or the birds chirp in the trees. Within the man’s hand was worn leather suitcase. The dark blonde man wore a long teal overcoat, patched up with dozens of different colours. His grey pantaloon and brown gilet were not any better. He wore two different pare of leather shoes, one of which was too big for him. His dark blonde hair was mid-long, messy, and curly.

Tommen walked up to a bench and placed his suitcase next to him. He gazed for a moment over the shimmering waters and then unlocked his suitcase. In the suitcase lay a couple of spare cloths, two leatherbound books, a lunchbox, some utensils, and a spikey orb.  The spikey orb stirred, and a little snout sniffed the air. He let the little hedgehog smell at his hand before he picked up. Tommen placed the hedgehog on his lap and fumbled in his coat and conjured a little paper bag. From it, he took little pellets that he fed the hedgehog.

”You are fully healed now, so I am going to set you free once you have finished your meal,” said Tommen softly as the hedgehog nibbled upon the pellets. Tommen had found the hedgehog a couple of days ago, wounded in the streets and had taken him in and took care of its wounds. They were now fully healed, and the hedgehog regained its former spirit. It would be safe to let it go, so it could eat its fill before the winter started. Tommen grabbed his lunchbox; it was filled with an apple and a paper bag. The paper bag was filled with an assortment of roasted nuts, on which Tommen nibbled. A couple of pigeons appeared as the duo were eating their fill. Tommen conjured another bag from his coat, this one was filled with seeds, which he generously threw towards the pigeons. In no time he was surrounded by a large flock of grey, browns and white.

390/390 | @Lyretich | signup | job info | notes
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Bond Book
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A morning in the park Empty Re: A morning in the park

Post by Lyretich 7th November 2020, 11:24 am

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    The park was filled mostly with silence, as a new morning came to be. Today seemed like one of those days, where Lyretich had to go out to take a relaxing stroll in one of the parks that were located in Era. The lifestyle of a mage was quite busy, as one could never predict how long exactly a single task would take. Sometimes they were gone for a day, sometimes for a week or more. A free day such as today was best enjoyed just looking around the towns, meeting family, or spending some time alone.

The morning was slightly chilly, but by the way, the Sun was shining the overall temperature was sure to increase, as such Lyre decided to dress casually. Wearing a simple white t-shirt, with a hoodie over it, some gray sweatpants, and white sneakers. This outfit should be enough to keep him from catching a cold or so Lyretich hoped as he walked around the park.

For the most part, Lyre was just walking around mindlessly, observing people and birds that were present in the park at the moment. Until one particular dark blonde male dressed in a long teal overcoat with colorful patches all over it caught his attention, where have I seen him? The scene caught Lyre's attention as the young male was quite good looking, his outfit despite looking rashly put together looked very fashionable and well, he was the only other person there at that particular moment. The young boy continued to silently observe the other male while trying to remember where exactly had they met.

The scene was quite particular in itself, the familiar male was nibbling on some roasted nuts, most likely when he decided to share them with the adorable creature that was with him. When he decided to pull a bag from his coat, throwing something on the ground, which looked like seeds to the few local pigeons that were near them, it did not take long until a whole lot of those hungry eyed birds appeared, will he be okay? Lyre continued to wonder as he looked respectfully or more like stared intensely at the male.

Ah! I remember now! He decided to move closer to the other party, scaring some of the birds away, "Aren't you that weir... guy?! The one that came out of his suitcase in the back alley of a pub in the downtown?" Lyretich remembered one particular incident, which he still couldn't forget that happened some good time ago, while he was on a job looking for some lost items as he asked in a rush, forgetting his greetings or any other formalities for a moment, as the rush to confirm his assumptions overtook him.
    @Tommen ● notes here ● WC:409/TWC:799
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A morning in the park OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21
    Tommen
    Tommen

Player 

Post by Tommen 9th November 2020, 9:03 am

Tommen was about to throw some more seeds to the pigeons when a voice called him out. He reared back and threw his arms up with seeds and the bag of seeds, making it rain seeds all over him and the bench. The pigeons that had not been scared away flocked around him, pecking their meal from Tommen himself. From his coat, his suitcase, and his hair. ”That’s… likely… haven’t met anyone else who does that,” he brushed out some of the seeds from his hair, as well as the pigeon who was having his fill but as soon as Tommen removed his hand, a different pigeon claimed his head as its feeding ground. He realized that floodgates had been opened and that resisting was futile; he did not mind it. He glanced at the stranger, he had never met him before or at he had not noticed him that evening nor that he was in the aforementioned place. He did not particularly keep track where he was or had been unless it was relevant for his books. The stranger did not seem that old, younger as twenty presumed Tommen. With black hair and dressed in a red hoodie and grey pants. Tommen had only glanced for an instant, his gaze quickly moved away from the stranger. They found the hedgehog again, and then a pair of pigeons.

He took a snack from his paper bag and placed it in his mouth and chewed. Instead of munching upon a nut, his teeth dug into something soft. He looked away, from the stranger, so he could not see how the muscles in his face clenched and his eyes narrowed and teared. That was a pellet, made of worms, maggots, and other critters alongside with some herbs. He gulped it down and quickly stuffed his mouth with actual nuts. He hoped that the teenager would not have seen his clumsy action but as he thought of it his cheeks reddened.

Tommen was not sure what to do now, socializing was not his strongest suit. ”Want some nuts?” he exclaimed as he held out the paper bag, with the roasted nut mix. He briefly glanced at teenager before diverting his gaze at the pebbled path. A pigeon stroke down upon his stretched-out arm, nibbling at some grains that were caught within a fold. Another pigeon came down as well, displacing and usurping the former pigeon.  

400/790 | @Lyretich | signup | job info | notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A morning in the park ZOqfvsi
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Bond Book
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lyretich 12th November 2020, 1:07 am

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    Ah... Lyre was about to warn the other male as he was about to eat the "snack" he picked out of his bag, but alas... he was late, the mixture of worms and whatnot entered the brown-haired boy's mouth. Lyretich did not know what to do, as the air turned slightly weird - should he pretend that he saw nothing, or should he apologize for not waning the other in time. By the way, the other looked away shyly, I guess I pretend I saw nothing, was the conclusion the young male came to.

"Sure, thank you," Lyre reached into the paper bag and for some nuts, grabbing a small handful of the snack, though he paid extra attention to what exactly it was, as he did not want to chew on whatever the other did a little bit ago. "The hedgehog is cute, is it your pet?" he pointed at the small creature while maintaining a friendly smile, "sorry if I surprised you earlier." Lyre ruffled his hair a bit with the other hand, as he felt his previous behavior was not appropriate for a first meeting, hope I didn't come across as some weirdo. "My name is Lyretich," he continued with a proper introduction, "you know how it sometimes happens, but you probably don't remember me, I was just passing you by fastly, so most likely you didn't even see me, but yeah," he paused for a bit, "it was a weird experience seeing someone come out of a suitcase." He looked at the object that was next to the young male, is this the same one, with curiosity in his eyes.

Lyre was hoping he was not overwhelming the other party with the number of questions he had, as he remembered some incidents from his past where he indeed did just that. Sometimes he could not control his mouth as it shot out an enormous amount of questions, sometimes even unrelated, without filtring out his thoughts first or properly structuring them.
    @Tommen ● notes here ● WC:334/TWC:1533
    MADE BY MIZO

A morning in the park OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21
    Tommen
    Tommen

Player 

Post by Tommen 12th November 2020, 8:15 am

”Ow.. thank you, this is Sigurd.” said Tommen somewhat incoherently, ”I found him… bleeding, so I patch him up, a week or two ago.” His eyes were fixed at Sigurd the whole time, only lifting his eyes to snatch a glance at a stranger when he spoke again. ”Its alright,” he said, as his eyes switched between the pond, the stranger and the pond again. He brushed his head, some more seeds fell out of his hair and the pigeons quickly charged at them. ”I didn’t expect anyone.” He gave Sigurd another pellet. ”I am Tommen Ainsworth,” said Tommen as he looked at Lyretich white shoes. ”Yeah, not many people… see someone getting in… out of a suitcase. I see many people pass bye though,” he looked up at Lyretich and gave a faint smile and ”Unusual experience are easy to recollect… the mundane, we don’t recall.” His gaze was back on Sigurd, whom he gave another pellet. ”Do… do you want to hold him?” asked Tommen, Lyretch seemed nice and trustworthy enough of that honour.

”Do you want some tea? I want some tea,” said Tommen as took a wand from his coat and closed his suitcase, clicked on a hidden switch and reopened his suitcase. Instead of some clothes and some utensils, there was a gaping hole. A large open space and Tommen went into it with his head and arms. ”Accio Teaset” When he returned to the normal world, he had a couple of things in his hand. He placed down an earthen teapot, in a Midian style, two ceramic teacups, a wooden box with grooves and a lacrima stove. He placed the stove on the ground and placed the teapot upon it. The wooden box was lacquered black and was about a fist high and two-foot-long and one foot wide. The grooves were only on the top. Tommen took the lid of the pot and went back with his head into the suitcase, ”Accio water” and came back out with a stream of water which entered the pot. He closed the lid and tapped with his wand upon the stove to activate it.

350/1040 | @Lyretich | signup | job info | notes

A morning in the park ZOqfvsi

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:58 am