Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Life, A Fresh Start

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Life, A Fresh Start  Empty A New Life, A Fresh Start

Post by Nadarr 30th September 2020, 11:13 pm

Felica would walk up the the Headquarters of the Rune Knight glancing at it as she tilted her sunglasses down briefly smirking  slightly moving them up again before making her way inside, finally being free of basic community service she had enough time to fully dedicate her time to the Rune Knights, She was told that if she really wanted to change her ways and prove she was was different this was a good start.  She had agreed with them at the time as she didn't feel she was particularly evil, she just did what she wanted besides it didn't seem to much different then what she was doing before after all….sure she couldn't choose from as many contracts  but at least Johnny Law couldn't book her for working...amoung other things.  Besides a fresh start is Just what the doctor ordered, her old life was getting bland so hopefully she get to deal with and take care of some exciting issues though first she had to get enlisted, she didnt see that being a problem.  While there were certainly stronger people then her out in the world they would be a fool to turn away what she had to offer, or so she thinks.

As Felicia walking inside looking around the the building that they called a head quarters even she had to admit, it was pretty nice as a few solider walked around,  though she stuck out like a sore thumb for a moment as she was wearing her normal grab rather then a uniform, she wasn't to keen on uniforms as she liked her ensemble however she could make it look good.  However she was broken out of her thoughts as someone came to her asking what she needed.  It was some random soldier, he gave no appearance to a high rank by the looks of it.  She looked over her sunglasses before smirking a smile a bit.  "Yeah i'm here for recruitment, do me a favor and find someone who can help me?" she asked leaning a bit, he didn't seem to be one to do this.  As the knight nodded and walked off to find someone.  She checked her bag to make sure she had what she needed before looking back up waiting acting a bit more casual  than a recruit or soldier probably should, it made no difference to her, sheM wasn't a knight yet after all

WC:404
    Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A New Life, A Fresh Start  Empty Re: A New Life, A Fresh Start

Post by Alicia Sinclair 5th October 2020, 7:35 pm

A young woman stood in the center of the training area, she stood still, her eyes closed, her breathing paced and controlled. Her long white hair was tied into a only tail with a black ribbon that matched her black spec ops uniform. She was small in her stature, she stood at a measly 5 feet and 2 inches. She held herself in a calm and almost regal like manner. A light scar ran down her left eye, almost like a crack on her fine flawless porcelain like skin. This young woman was none other than Alicia Jadelynn Sinclair, a young woman part of the spec ops corps, she was not ranked highly, but she was acknowledged to be a promising young private nonetheless.

“Alright…. Ready whenever yo-” Alicia chimed, but was promptly cut off before she could even finish her sentence. Five human sized golems erupted from the ground and surrounded her. Alicia swiftly assumed a stance, one leg firmly planted on to the ground behind where her shoulder was placed while the other leg assumed a position just a bit further. Both of her legs apart past her shoulders width rustling in a stance ready for action. Her arms raised up at the same time as she assumed her stance. Light blue magical particles coalesced into her hands and almost instantly formed a solid shape. In Alicia’s hands, seemingly from out of nowhere, was a carbine that very closely resembles a AR-15. The rifle had a 16 inch upper with a flash hider attached. The rifle was customized with a foregrip that was angled forward.

Alicia quickly brought the rifle’s sights in line with her targets, flipped the safety off as she pulled the trigger, this was all done as if it was just one fluid movement. The large crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier echoed throughout the training area. Though the rifle was set on semi automatic, Alicia swiftly switched from target to target, dumping round after round as if the rifle was set on automatic. Her upper body pivoted, and snapped to each target, driving her rifle with near supernatural speed. In a matter of seconds the magazine of the rifle was emptied and the spawned golems all had a hole placed perfectly square on their foreheads.

“Now that’s just down right dirty. You could have waited until I was done saying my darned sentence.” Alicia pouted as she brought down her smoking rifle. The scent of gunpowder and burnt magical essence wafted through the air. The empty bullet shells lay scattered all over the ground.

“Hey! YOU said whenever I was ready!” shot back the rune knight who had summoned the golems. Alicia chuckled as she swapped her empty mag out of habit. “How about you come down here and I place an apple on your head and then we can continue with target practice?”

“How about no little miss Robin Hood.” The rune knight prompt responded. This playful banter was common between Alicia and her fellow rune knights. Before Alicia could continue training, a higher ranked rune knight walked into the training area. As usual Alicia saluted the superior officer.

“Private Sinclair, there is a new recruit outside. Assist her through the process, show her around, you know the drill.” The officer listed out the orders and promptly left the room. Alicia nodded, confirming that she was ready to help. Alicia waved to the Rune Knight she was training with, thanking him for his help. Alicia quickly gathered all the required paperwork and set out to find the new recruit. It didn’t take long for Alicia to spot the new recruit, after all the new recruit was the only one not wearing a uniform. Alicia waved towards the new recruit and greeted her with a smile.

“Hello! I’m Private Sinclair, I’ll be assisting you today… oh nice shades by the way.” Alicia gave a warm welcoming smile. She held herself in a very disciplined and measured manner. Despite her low rank Alicia was nonetheless the spitting image of what an ideal rune knight should look like.

WC For This Post: 685 Words
    Group WC: 1,089 Words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Life, A Fresh Start  Siga1
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 6th October 2020, 8:28 am

She stood there waiting for a little while watching the soldier walk off she didn't think anything of it at the moment so he looked around the headquarters for a moment seeing other people staring at her as she wasn't in are uniform hoping she didn't have to wear one and it wasn't mandatory all the time but nonetheless she waited eventually hearing the steps of another person coming her way she shifted her gaze towards a woman walking towards her that just by appearances alone said she was a well-mannered soldier or at least was giving off the impression of one, Felicia can respect that at least she may be a bit of a rebel but it's always good to hold yourself in high esteem. She waited and smiled courteously as she stood in front of the soldier now. A few other knights around the hall looking at them as she was clearly someone that was higher than a standard night or someone of that nature so this was already a better step in the right direction.  

She would look at the soldier now in front of her  lowering her sunglasses to look at her her hand on her hip and she started a bit more of an attention now  not trying to be disrespectful but she still wasn't a soldier yet  and had no reason to be at attention so to speak but made sure to show her enough respect to understand  her position and respect her position.  "Thank you I like Shades as well" She giggled  lightly.  " hello my name is Felicia, Felicia Edelfa, PMC Leader. She said giving her own title even though it was a title in her past she still considered a married in her own respect however she smiled at the woman in front of her.  "I am here to join the Rune Rune Knights... I have experienced that I think you would find useful and I was told this would be a good place to get a new start so here I am are you able to help me join or is there someone else I go for that Miss Sinclair?"  She would ask the private standing in front of her, not that she had enemies in the doubt that she could but she didn't know if she needed someone of a higher rank. Either way though she would extend the courtesy and extend a hand out to shake her hand wanting to see what kind of person she was, a handshake could tell a lot about a person and what kind of person they were so she would wait and smile at her either way eager to work with her and start working in the organization, life is beginning to get so dull and boring and it'd be nice to actually get back into the action again even if it was on the side of the law.

WC: 489
    TWC 1578
    Alicia Sinclair
    Alicia Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 2,368

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Gears of War
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Alicia Sinclair 6th October 2020, 9:21 am

Alicia noted the slight shift in tone in Felicia’s voice, it was still relaxed yet more attentive. Alicia respected the way the woman carried herself. She couldn’t blame Felicia, after all once a person was in the rune knights they would be subjected to ranks and a certain degree of discipline. At the same time the knights were not a pure iron fisted organization, this was something Alicia appreciated. Alicia relaxed, she shifted her weight to one leg and crossed her arms allowing her body language to convey that formality was not a requirement around her (at the moment).

“A private military contractor… interesting… well, I have no doubts that your skills can be an asset to the rune knights.”
    Alicia pondered in the back of her mind, so this woman is a mercenary of sorts. “Well… it’s a pleasure to meet you Ms. Edelfa… like I mentioned earlier I’ll assist you in sorting out all the requirements. We should have you ready in a few hours.” Alicia looked down at the offered hand shake. Alicia moved her arm to meet the handshake. Alicia's hand was small, elegant and almost delicate looking. However, upon shaking Alicia’s hand, one would be able to feel the firm calloused grip of a soldier with hours of training.

“If you would follow me mam.” Alicia nodded and broke the hand shake and began to lead the recruit to a room where the appropriate paperwork could be filled out. The room was not far and it took about two or three minutes to arrive at the said location. There Alicia provided the documents.

“Simply read through the documents here. Sign in the appropriate sections. Once you have all of this completed I’ll submit it to be filed into our database. If you need any clarification feel free to ask me when I return.”
    Alicia quickly and efficiently explained the documents and left Felicia alone to read over the provided documents. Alicia left the room for a minute and quickly returned with two cups. She set one of the cups down in front of Felicia.

“Hope you like your coffee black, this is all we have for now.” Alicia chuckled as she took a sip from her cup of coffee. “I’m afraid I couldn’t find any creamer or sugar… if you don’t want to drink, just leave it on the table. I’ll clean it up later.” Alicia mused as she sat herself in an empty seat. She looked down at the dark liquid before taking another sip. “Out of curiosity Ms. Edelfa… why the rune knights? That is… if you don’t mind me asking.” Alicia chimed as she took another sip from her coffee.

WC: 449
    TWC: 2,027

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A New Life, A Fresh Start  Siga1
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 15th November 2020, 11:58 pm

Felicia would nod following the women about two three minutes into a room where she would pick some paperwork for her to fill out and hand it to her telling her where to initial and what do we need for leaving tell me where she would be back. It was like a booklet more than a sack of paperwork and Felicia didn't want to ignore this woman who had been helping her so she thought for a moment making your clone of herself and exact solid replica of herself looking at her heading the packet to her and depend to her as well.

Okay Felicia can you fill this out and make sure its above board while I talk to our soon to be commander?" She smiled at herself. Her other self would give a small and enthusiastic nod give me an affirmative chirp. "Mhm leave it to me!" she said immediately getting to work on the paperwork.

Felicia would wait a moment I see saw the woman who walks her in walks back in giving her a wave as her other self look up "Hello!" she said waving before going back to work. Felicia smiled seeing the coffee hearing that all they had was black. "that sounds nice thank you very much" she said taking accept enjoying it. It reminded her of breakfast I'm the best time of the day for her breakfast food was the best that she enjoyed the Brew listen to a question enjoyed the Brew listen to a question asking why is she wanted to join the Rune Knights.

Before she could answer though her other self shot her hand up. "Question it says here we need to wear uniform can we design it do we have to wear standard uniforms, not a deal-breaker just curious?" She said in a chipper tone sounding exactly like Felicia. Felicia Prime will just give a small chuckle shaking her head before looking at the woman again " and to answer your question the short version is I got in a bit of trouble with the law and they told me if I do something like this new movies have something, when I asked what to do they gave me a list of options this being one of them and I decided this was probably the best option for me in my skill-set. I do genuinely want to be here by the way it is not just because it was available so want that to be known before my dedication is questioned." She said looking at her with a bit of an nod before glancing at her other self who is eagerly awaiting the answer to a question the pen tapping on the paper.

WC:467
    TWC:2494

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:33 pm