Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Leonard: The Forging of the Sword

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Leonard: The Forging of the Sword Empty Leonard: The Forging of the Sword

Post by Sir Leonard 18th April 2012, 8:55 am

History
    Leonard was raised by a blacksmith that took him in on a little village, unknown to outsiders. The people lived in peace, but never was invasion out of their minds. The villages was always ready for whatever danger may come. And in Leonard's childhood, he was a stubborn child, he has a habit to relax when he had the time, but he was obedient always helped his "father" who worked the forge on their village. In fact, Leonard was always at the forge that one time messed with the swords his father made, turned them into wings and armor. Instead of being scolded, his father was proud of him and from that day forth, Leonard was trained with the ways of the sword. Something he liked because he always saw the knights in their village with their swords. But one fateful day, the village scouts came with a report that a bandit force, larger than the village guards can handle was coming their way. The chief had a request sent to the nearest mage's guild. When the night of the attack came, Leonard and his father joined in the defense of the village waiting for the bandits and the mages that will help them. But unfortunately, bandits came, mages did not. The people were all killed one by one, the guards were no match for the bandits that came. At the middle of all the chaos, Leonard's father sneaked away with his son. But were followed by few bandits. The bandits killed Leonard's father while he was hiding under his father's orders. After the massacre, Leonard went to his father's side and vowed that he will be a mage himself, a mage that can protect all that he holds dear.

RP Sample
    The day that started Leonard's training
    Eorlund was having tea inside their house and he said to himself, "Aaaahhhh, nice tea as always. Think I better take a nap before I get back to work."He stood up from the chair and went into the bedroom. As he was walking slowly with a bent back along the hall he yawned.And when he was about to rest his head on the bed, he suddenly heard the clanking of metal and the smell of fire. He hurried to the forge and once he got there, he was surprised to see that the weapon rack was empty, thinking to himself What? Where are all the swords I forged? He then looked to the worktable, there he found the swords reshaped and arranged to form a wing-like object and his son, Leonard turning the rest into armor."Leonard! What are you doing "Eorlund shouted at him, then Leonard quickly turned around dropping the hammer we was using to create his "masterpieces". "Uhm... practicing?"Eorlund approached his son with an angry looking face. Leonard knew his was gonna get it so he closed his eyes getting ready. But instead of getting what he was expecting, he was shocked that his father hugged him. After he had hugged him, he said to his son"Son I'm proud of you. You really have been taking my teachings to heart. I never should have doubted you. You really have created such a work of art. One that is born out of hard-work,heart, and soul which is why the result is beautiful. But there is one more trait in the work you have done, the will to protect. Do you want to protect yourself and others?" Being overwhelmed with joy, enthusiasm, and a drive Leonard gladly shouted with his fist to his sides raised slightly to the level of his chest"Yes! Yes I do want to protect! Especially this village which has been kind to me despite the fact that everyone knows I'm an outsider, an orphan!" Eorlund laughed and said " OK OK don't get too excited. Tomorrow, I will personally teach you the way of the sword."

Face Claim
    Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII
    Leonard: The Forging of the Sword 180px-10

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:31 pm