Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open]

Eversum
    Eversum

Player 
    Lineage : Crystallized Record
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 10,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Overture
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open] Empty One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open]

Post by Eversum 24th August 2020, 7:59 pm

It took a lot of shenanigans to get there, but Eversum finally arrived at her destination-- Amber Island.  From getting evicted to being viciously attacked by an odd creature, it had been a pretty wild week for her.  However, most of her issues had already been dealt with.  The only thing to do now was to find employment, which was precisely the reason why she was headed to “Dies Irae”.  Other than the guild’s location and a few general details, Eversum didn’t know much about them.  They were a private army, took bounties, and placed heavy emphasis on morals, but beyond that she was blind.  Additionally, it was information from the nice lady at the train station, so she couldn’t even be positive about its validity.  However, if it was a group whose ideals matched with her own, there should be a problem with her joining.  Well, if this didn’t work out, that would actually be rather inconvenient for Eversum.  Boat fares were pretty expensive.

But as the violet haired woman stepped off her ship and onto the island proper, she couldn’t help but take a moment to enjoy the view.  The land seemed almost untouched, especially when compared to a large city like Talonia.  From the weather to the lush, varied greenery, it really seemed like a place perfect for a stroll.  Perhaps she’d have time to explore after joining the guild?  That is if she was accepted in the first place.  Eversum didn’t know much about how the screening of new members even operated.  She traveled to Amber Island in a rush due to her dire financial straits, but she’d usually have spent a fair amount of time researching first.  But there was no time for that when, y’know, Eversum didn’t have a house anymore.

Eventually, after a bit of wandering around Port Amber, she arrived upon the guildhall.  And when Eversum entered, she was greeted by a sight she sincerely hadn’t expected.  Tall ceilings, gleaming floors, grand thrones-- it felt as if she had stepped into a castle rather than a guild.  Eversum couldn’t help but feel out of place amongst the palatial decor and uniformly dressed people.  She briefly bent over to pat the red carpet, finding it to feel just as lush as it looked.  In fact, the crystalline lifeform felt bad just from walking all over it.  How much effort did it take to clean?  How often would they have to steam it?  And with Dies Irae’s dazzling guildhall, even if Eversum wasn’t able to attain guild member status, she was convinced there was a janitorial position ready and waiting.

word count: 436
    total word count: 436

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open] Empty Re: One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open]

Post by Amalie 11th September 2020, 1:07 pm

I will never ask for nothing that I won't give in return
    You will never have to question the value of my words
    Amalie

Amalie would hand over her tray of food to the kitchen staff in the Mess Hall, having just finished the meal she had treated herself to on her break. Normally, she would take her food in her office, but she was in an especially good mood today. The break she had taken with Johann had left the Commander in much higher spirits than usual, despite all the stressors that came with her job. It was quite noticeable to those amongst the guild, the usually stern and stoic Commander seemed to be slightly more lenient than usual. She even let it slide that Joffrey had arrived at training five minutes late this morning, an incident that he usually would have been verbally assaulted for.

Offering the guild member who took her plate a soft thanks, she would turn and make her way out of the Mess Hall. She had gotten quite a big chunk of her paperwork finished this morning, which would mean that she didn't need to rush back to the office right away. At the rate she was working she would likely finish early for the day, which meant she could take her time. Perhaps take a little stroll around the guild, see if there were any other tasks she could accomplish in the meantime. As she wandered, she would travel through the main entrance hall, her ice blue eyes scanning the room as she did so. Her gaze would fall on the sight of a woman who at present was bent forward and patting the red carpet. Amalie froze, eying this interaction for a moment, because choosing to speak up. "It's a nice carpet isn't it? Do you want to feel our curtains too, they are a rather lovely silk fabric." She suggested a hint of teasing in her tone.

WC: 303 Thread Total: 739
    Tag: @Eversum

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Eversum
    Eversum

Player 
    Lineage : Crystallized Record
    Experience : 10,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Overture
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill: N/A

One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open] Empty Re: One Ticket to Paradise [intro/open]

Post by Eversum 6th October 2020, 3:37 pm

Eversum couldn’t help but panic a bit upon hearing words directed at her, rapidly raising herself from the floor to properly fact the speaker.  It was apparent that they were a member of Dies Irae from their uniform, just what she was looking for!  It was great that someone from the guild had chosen to approach her first, who knew how long she could've stood there doing nothing?  But this blue-haired woman was kind of intimidating, wasn’t she?  I mean, she wasn’t even that much taller than Eversum, but maybe it was just the whole air she had?  Hmm, perhaps it was a case of someone being aggressively beautiful?  Oh, wait, she should probably respond to them before trying to assess their looks.

“Oh yes, it’s a very lovely carpet,”  Eversum replied matter-of-factly, giving the other party a polite smile.  “I, erm, would like to apologize for not asking before laying my hands on it.  However, I’m glad that you’re so lenient with your, er, curtain-stroking policies.  But believe it or not, I’m not actually here to touch your furnishings.”  The crystalline lifeform did her best to prevent her smile from tensing, her speaking capabilities slowly degrading as her anxiety grew.  “I’m actually, well, um, interested in… well… joining the guild?”  Perhaps it was just due to her nerves, but the woman ended up making her statement sound like a question.  “Yes, um, just point me in the… um... oh, the right direction!  Point me in the right direction and I’ll get on my way!”  All she wanted was a high-paying, low-effort job that she didn’t have to go through much trouble procuring… oh, getting a new place to live would also be nice.  Hopefully, this Dies Irae member could give her directions.  Then Eversum could go on her merry-way, deleting any memory of her disastrous communication skills from her memory.

word count: 311
    total word count: 1050

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 9th October 2020, 5:10 am

I will never ask for nothing that I won't give in return
    You will never have to question the value of my words
    Amalie

Amalie's words caught the woman's attention, causing her to lift herself up from the floor to look at her. A pleasant-looking girl, with purple locks and eyes of a similar hue but not someone that Amalie recognised. She could only determine that she was visiting the guild, which would mean this encounter was bound to go one way or another. Amalie deduced that either the girl was here as a client or a potential recruit. She woman's quip but conforming what Amalie already suspected, that she wasn't here for the furniture but rather for employment.

The blue-haired woman nodded, this would mean coming off her break slightly earlier than she had anticipated, but she didn't mind. Recruitment, out of all of their tasks, was rather easy work in comparison. Besides she had only planned on wandering around anyway, at least if she came back from her break earlier, she could shave those minutes off her finishing time. She'd just have Joffrey stay back to tidy things away for her, something she doubted he would mind. Joffrey was a fan of the more administrative tasks, it was much better suited to his skillset. Which was why she so often pushed him out of his comfort zone, with more hands-on work. Still, allowing him some lighter work every now and then wasn't so bad. As of more recently, her assistant had certainly earned that much, not that she would tell him.

"Very well, I am Commander Amalie West, I can handle your recruitment. Follow me." She would turn on her heel, strolling further into the guild. Moving in the general direction of her office. Wasting no time, as she walked she would begin with the standard questions for initiation. "Tell me, who are you and why should we recruit you? I take it you are familiar with the guild's goals?"

WC: 308 Thread Total: 1358
    Tag: @Eversum

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:01 pm