Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To master the spirits within... [Training for second magic, solo]

SKD1218
    SKD1218

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Wraith
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,568

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed To master the spirits within... [Training for second magic, solo]

Post by SKD1218 17th August 2020, 1:19 am

One night, Drako was restless. For the past few weeks, he had kept on having nightmares about the energy within his eye slowly envoloping his body and and consuming him, leaving nothing but a read energy rampaging through out his hometown, mercilessly destroying everything. "no... Noooo... Run tina..." the boy mumbled in his sleep as he continued to toss and turn. "Tina... NOOOOOOOOO!" He shouted as he immedietly dashed awake, tears falling from hi eyes as he started panting heavily. Putting on a cloak, shoes and shrts, the boy would go for a walk to cleanse his mind. Stangely enough, his dragon eye, for the first time in a long time, felt a powerful burning feeling. Last time this happened, he was bed bound for a week, until eventually, two knights and a beautiful hooded lady carried the dragon boy to an alter that was sacred to the boy's people, one found in Mt.Hakobe.While he was bed bound, he could almost feel his very soul being lost to many things far greater than him. Hwever, this time, it was different somehow. It was almost as if something was calling out to him, beckoning for him to learn or do something greater. At almost perfect timing, a man in a black cloak appeard before Drako.
    "Who are you? Something about you feels... Familiar..."
    "I am one of the many great and powerful beings sealed within your vessel... And I have manifested myself unto you to guide you to your next step. Well,not really. I am an extreme, magical manifestion of your mind, and like I said before, I have come to guide you to your next step. There is still much that you lack, and within the limited time that I have here, I intend to teach to you as much as I am able. Now come to the great mount, for my time in this body and in this realm is short."
    Drako would merely scratch his head, and the being clearly reading his confusion, would sigh
    "Come, boy. I'll answer your questions on the way."
    At that point, Drako was pretty much sold as he followed him.
    "So like... What's this about being an extreme manfiesation of my mind, or whatever?"
    "I am manifesting myself through your eye, although it may be more acurate to say that I am from within your subconscious, and am manifesting some deeply rooted knowedge and memories... Regardless, I'm not truly on this plane, but I am real within your mind. I am able to interact with this world, but I am still not truly here... Think of me like a solid holigram, or Casper when he isn't phasing through walls."
    "Alright, but uh.. Who's Casper?"
    "...Nevermind. As you can imagine, we have quite the journy ahead of us. The path ahead will not be easy, but I am sure it is not the hardest thing you've ever done."
    Drako nodded and smiled a he trekked forward with this physical manifestation. After a few hours, they would reach the base of the mountain, and of course, Drako's newest "friend" (if he could truly be called that), had no problm with the temperature, but Drako on the other hand.
    "...I really should have brought a jacket or something..."
    "Eh, I'm up here and I feel great, the weather's never been better."
    Drako nodded before looking at him, the man(ifestaiton) was smirking as he said that
    "Wow, I can't believe my own mind is playing tricks on me... Guess I'll just have to depend on mind over matter, ayyyy?"
    "..Don't quit your day job..
    "Oh come on, you're literally my mind, you're supposed to chuckle at all of my jokes!"
    The mental image merely shrugged as he kept moving on, Drako, of course, pursuing him.
    After trudging through the snow for what felt like an eternity, almost falling off of the mountain a few times and talking to a lot of settlers, Drako and his new friend were finally at the location. Somewhere at Mount Hakobe, a sacred temple with an alar inside. Outside of the temple, presumably guarding it, were two ladies in white robes with spears and mask on.
    "Alright, so getting inside may prove a bit more challenging than originally thought... Remember, they can't see me, so talking to me in front of them will make you look i-Where are you going?!"
    "You're my mind, right? Then you know where I'm going, to talk to them. If sometimes happens, I'll think on my feet. Or.. I guess I'll rely on you to tell me what to do since you're out here now." This caused Drako's illusonary friend to facepalm, but seeing as he was unable to do anything about it, he merely sat back and watched.
    "Hello, ladies! I wish to enter your temple for training. If you would be so kind as to allow me safe passage, I would be ever so grateful." stated the smooth talking dragon lad
    At this point, the ladies merely looked at each other before pointing their spears at Drako, the one on the rigght handled the talking. "Leave, tresspassed, No one is welcome within and those who enter must pay a fee.
    "Oh great! How much?"
    "Your life. They stated as they readied their spers a bit more, hoping that Drako would get the hint. But then one of them lowered her spear and drew almost uncomfortably close to Drako. "What's your name? You look... Very familiar..."
    "My name is Drako. Drako Wranth Noking.". The woman immedeatly took off her mask and pulled her hood back, exposhing her flawless skina nd beautiful, long blonde hair. "Stand down, I know him!" she said to the other guard, as she also lowered her spear, she then went in to inspect Drako's physical features and honed in on his eye. At that point, she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was him.
    "It really is you! Holy snap, you're tall now! And your eye is glowing nicely... Does that mean you've gained better control of your magic?
    Reading the situation, the equilivant of Casper would give Drako a small tap on the back of his head to jog his memories and make this less awkward on the boy. "Thank you..." the boy thought at the thing, unsure if it ould hear him or not.
    "It has indeed been forever! And not quite yet, but that's why I'm here. My eye started burning and my memory started projecting, guiding me to here for whatever reason.
    The woman would nod and think "Hmmm... Can't say I hear that one every day... But anyway, I can walk you in if you'd like." Drako vigorously nodded "Yeah, I'd love that, thanks! and with that, the mysterous Mr.Mind, an old friend and Drako stepped into the temple.
    [WC: 1136 Although some of the text  is black, so it certain parts will look like nothing. If you copy and paste over it, you'll be good]

Last edited by SKD1218 on 17th August 2020, 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SKD1218
    SKD1218
    SKD1218

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of Wraith
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,568

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Takeover
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: To master the spirits within... [Training for second magic, solo]

Post by SKD1218 17th August 2020, 2:39 pm

Knowing that it would be weird for Drako to seemingly talk to nothing, the specter would explain some things to Drako
    "Alright, I'll do my best to guide you through this. Try not to ask too many questions while she's around if possible. Just know that I know what I know because I am deep witthin you mind, and possess every little tidbit of knwledge you've forgotten, ro wisht hat you've forgotten..." the man said somberly, causing Drako to look and nod.
    "Is everything alright? You seem a bit distracted" the robed woman inquired, sounding every so slightly concerned.
    "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking." she's nod as she continued leading Drako and his mental friend through the temple, until the eventually reached the core of center of it.
    "Alright, well this is where you wanted to be, right?" Drako nodded
    "In that case, I'm heading back. I don't wantto leave my comrade for too long out there if I can help it. Not that she can't handle herself or anything, but it's cold, and people get lonely, y'know?"
    "Oh yeah, I get that. Thank you vey much for leading me here, I appreciate it. She'd pat him on the back as she moved toward the gate "No problem. We should seriously catch up one day. I wanna hear updates and stuff." She said as she walked off, Drako of ocurse agreeing.
    Mr.Mind directed Drako to meditate on the altar. "You're not planning to sacrifice me, are you?" the boy joked as he did as instructed.
    "Well, now that you mention it... Drako looked at him, but the entity merely laughed. As Drako sat, he asked a question with a probably obvious answer "What should I meditate on?"
    "First, you must feel your heart and soul. Feel every little grain of magical energy coursing through out your body, then, the spirits of every dragon you've taken overr, and finally, your eye. These past few weeks, it's been glowing and granting you powers when you were enraged or under stress. That power technically isn't your own, and is thus very dangerous. As a result, I shall try to teach you to control it before it is able to control you."
    Drako gave a very slow nod. The man wasn't entirely wrong, as the dragon boy had noticed himself getting a bit more savage lately, especially when hi eye glowed. Thinking back to those demon hunters and the bug guy who he slammed to the ground... He wasn't being nearly as merciful as he should have been, he had too easily gotten lost in the moment. The samething happened when he went to Tetzuka to train and strangled a few beast. This, understandably, caused the boy to wonder what exactly was happening. However, there would be time for that later, as contorlling this new power would be top priority, and as such, he got to meditating.
    Focusing on the feeling of magic flowing through Drako, it felt... Strange? Normally it felt like a river flowing, but this time it felt like the Drako was a mere drop in a migty ocean of vast magical power. He inhaled and exhaled, slowly but surely dominating this feeling and bringing it into perspective, Once he had done that, the dragon boy moved on to the second thing which the entity had said to focus on.The dragons, the boy's signature magic. Every dragon which the boy had somehow miracalously taken over had come to mind in the form of a myriad of colors and and swirls. It was one of the most beautiful things that the dragon boy had every technically seen. Or at least it was until a familiar roar, followed by a  blue and silver beam had destroyed the myraid, scaring Drako out of his meditative state and causing him to do a backflip of fof the altar.
    "..Unholyreleentless nights, I saw it. I saw the dreaded dragon's sinister breath attack." the boy was clearly terrified, but the mind was surprignly comforting
    "Boy, I understand your fear, Itruly do. After all, I am a part of you. However, to move forward to stop the struggles f the future, we must not allow the travesties of our past to conquer us. You must learn this in o rder to step forward and conquer."
    Drako stared at the floor for a seocnd before nodding and meditating on the altar once more. Starting from the beginning, it was uch smoother this time, and while the silver beam did scare him, it did not deter him from his meditation. Once he haad meditating on his eye, it was quite weird. It was almost as if the boy was in a pantheon of all the dragons he hd taken over, all of which staring in admiration of something in the sky. 5 dragons which the boy had barely even dreamed of before looking down on it all before shoting the name of the boy and talking of him
    "DRAKO WRANTH NOKING, FOR ALL THE POWER WHICH WE HAVE BESTOWED YOU WITH, YOU STILL LACK TACT AND CONTROL. TODAY, ON THIS OCCASIONAND ON THIS OCCASION ONLY, BECUASE YOU HAVE COME AS A SACRIFICE UNTO US, WE SHALL GRANT YOU WITH ONE. HOWEVER, ERR NOT FROM THE PATH OF GOODNESS WHICH YOU WALK ON NOW, FOR IF YOU DO, WE SHALL BE YOUR MERCILESS RECKONING." the five great dragons spoke in unison, and before Drako could even say a word, he was struck with a bold of mgical energy from the heavens, both in the real world and in his meditation, causing him to pass out.
    The boy woe up a few short minutes after, but he noticed that his mind friend was slowly disappearing
    "Alright, you did good. Sorry I can't stick around for longer, but I did say that my time here was limited. I can explain to you what just happened though, since I was technically there."
    So, he did just that. Obviously, he didn't know everything, but he did know of the power which he was granted control voer. The power to manifest 2 magical and 1 physial trait/aspect/ability of a takeover without actually activating a takeover. The boy had passively done this before, but again, only when enraged. This was also more refind, as he could use not just the strength or speed of a takeover, but also two magical abilities. However, it would not be as strong as a full takeover, but it would still be very useful in the future.
    Drako gave a goodbye to his... Weirdet friend, but not with tears in his eyes, as it was ltierally a piee of him. Saying goodbye to the guards at the entrance as he exited, Drako would go home and practice for a few weeks with this new ability to get the hang of it and master effective combos. Every time he used it, his eye of course glowed red, althogh sometimes it would be tinted by the color of whatever ability he was using (e.g, lightning dragon yellow, shadow dragon black, etc.). He was sure this ability would come in very handy in future battles.
    [WC: 1193]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SKD1218

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:38 am