Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A colourful evening

Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Champion of Tudigong
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 603,136

Character Sheet
    First Skill: First Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: Third Gen Earth Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

A colourful evening Empty A colourful evening

Post by Aurora 14th July 2020, 9:43 pm

Gangting “King of Duoshang, Champion of Tudigong, the Great, the Bold, the Mighty, the Giant, Slayer of Demons, Liberator of the Wicked.”

The sun began to kiss the horizon when a humongous chariot thundered over the road to Rose Garden. Pulled by two mighty aurochs, bigger in size than any auroch has ever lived. The wheels and gears of the chariot gave off short bursts of blue lighting as electricity surged within the contraption. It was not any mere chariot; it had been the chariot of a thunder god and been in the possession of a giant. However, the rider might be mistaken for a giant as well. 7’9 feet tall, it was inhuman. His arms were as thick that they might be logs. His appearance was mostly covered by a heavy crimson cloak, trimmed with golden desert fox fur. Out of the furry collar stuck a noble face, not unlike that of a lion. Crimson hairs framed a sun-kissed copper face, his ruby eyes looking stoic into the world. He wore a cuirass of bronze, painted with an earthy red ochre and decorated with gold. His legs were protected by a skirt of stripes of plate and underneath that, he wore a dark red skirt, embroidered with golden thread. His vambraces and shin guards were of bronze, painted with the same ochre as his cuirass and decorated with the same fur as his cloak. Strangely, his feet were bare. The giant of a person was Gangting, the exiled king of Duoshang.

It was near dark when Gangting reached the city, but the city was farm from dark which is not all that unusual as lacrima-lanterns would spread their light as it got darker. However, these lights were not what one would usually expect; all colours of the rainbow were present and they were not static either. Lights swirled around, danced, and changed colour. The sight was mesmerising, and Gangting was dazzled. And there it was, first faintly but it grew stronger with every moment. Music reverberated through the air. Rose Garden seemed in celebration.

Gangting had given up continuing any further with his chariot, let’s he would injure or kill people with the large scythes attached to his wheels. Or trampled under the feet of his aurochs. Walking on foot he would be like an icebreaker, cutting its way through masses. This, this party, was nothing like he had ever seen. People were glad in strange colourful cloths, the colours themselves were strange to him as bright as they were. He wandered about, passing different activities. He then found a bar, or well it was the sixth he had encountered. ”Get me a drink,” gruffed Gangting, his eyes wandering about. The bartender mixed all kinds of fluids from different bottles and shook the substance. The result was a green, bubbling, beverage. Gangting looked at it for a moment, and then his gaze went up to the bartender but he had already moved on to the next customer. He carefully picked up the small glass, he was more used to big pulls of mead or ale. He took a sniff, it smelled very sweet and he took a sip. Or well he tried, the content of the glass jutted out and into his face. His fist clenched; the glass shattered in his hand. With a big puff out from his nose he removed some of the green liquor from his nose. His eyes stung, making him tear. People around him laughed, at him. Gangting grabbed the end of his cloak to clean his face, then noticing how it stained his cloak. A string of curses, in an ancient language, came from his mouth. He leaned over the bar and pulled the bartender from out of it. The tiles around him defied gravity as they rose from the ground, shatter to smaller bits. Covered with a silvery aura they attached themselves around Gangting’s right arm, long protruding spikes adorned his fist. ”You think this is funny,” thundered the Giant, he was about to pulverize the tormentor.

654/654 Ω @Tamlin Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Last edited by Gangting on 14th July 2020, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A colourful evening N9AxYLD
    A colourful evening Sy03Rxz
    Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A colourful evening Empty Re: A colourful evening

Post by Aurora 14th July 2020, 9:43 pm

rolling the dice for drinks drinks drinks

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th July 2020, 9:43 pm

The member 'Gangting' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    A colourful evening Die_03_42160_sm
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 19th July 2020, 12:57 pm

The beat of the party was picking up its pace, the tempo of the music quickened as if the city was injected with an ungodly dose of caffeine. The ebb and flow of the masses was chaotic like the crashing waves  of the sea in the middle of a massive storm. Every person seemed to be having the time of their life, as lacrima-lanterns glittered in the night as if mirroring the stars up above. Calling this hug event a simple party would have been a major understatement. A vehicle came along and parked next to a huge chariot like vehicle. This Vehicle was a colored blue and white, it looked very much like an old school blue Volkswagen Van, except it was powered by a hybrid system using the power of lacrimas and normal fuel such as gasoline and coal. The car's hybrid engine shuddered to a stop, eventually one of its door swung open revealing the person who was driving the blue van. A young man around the age of 18-20 emerged from the vehicle. He wore a coordinated outfit, he had a black cap that matched with his jacket, pants and even his dark gray boots. Underneath his jacket he had a white button up long sleeved, with a dark gray tie. Around his waist was black leather belt with a bronze buckle, another belt was present, but on this belt held a holster with a beautiful silver sword was sheathed at his side. Despite the summer heat the young man had a white scarf around his neck. His dark black hair was messy and unkempt, his black strands of hair covered his ears. He also has a stunning purple eyes that glinted due to the lights from the near by vicinity. A messenger bag was slung lazily on his shoulder, there were no valuables found in the bag but the young man wore it out of habit. This young man was none other than Noctis, a wandering vagabond, a sell sword, one could even call him a mercenary of sorts.  

Well... it has been a while since I had a drink.... Hell! When was the last time I had a drink?
    The young man thought to himself as he waded through the crowed making his way towards the bar. As soon as Noctis arrived he was greeted by the sight of a towering giant in red. The hulking behemoth of a man tried to take a sip from his tiny glass, but only to end in disaster. Noctis couldn't help feel bad for the giant gentleman as the others began to laugh at him. The giant man was clearly upset, suddenly Noctis felt a slight tremor at his feet as one of the tiles on he ground began to lift. He glanced up too see that the huge man had grabbed the bartender due to his anger. Things were about to go down, Noctis sighed and quickly made his way towards the scene.

"Whoa! Whoa! Everyone chill.... Let's get you another drink big guy.... it's on me my dude" Noctis gave the giant man a gently pat on the arm. As he looked up at him with a kind smile. "Yo! Bartender, one drink from me and my big friend over here....." Noctis smiled cheerfully diffusing a little bit of tension. He leaned over and noticed an empty clean tankard in one of the shelves in the bar. "If ya don't mind, can ya fill my friends drink in that bigger cup over there.... thanks darlin'." Noctis winked at the assisting female bartender as he slid the appropriate amount of jewels to her.

"Erm.. a-anything you want in particular sir?" The young woman blushed, Noctis chuckled and smoothly replied. "Surprise me." The bartender nodded as she began to prepare a drink for Noctis. He then turned to the large man threatening the other bartender. "Alright folks nothing to see here! Go git! Get outta 'ere" Noctis waved his gloved hand at the snickering bystanders. Most of them dispelled and moved away. Noctis sighed before turning his attention tot he angry giant.

"Hey man... why not let it go for now? It's a party! It would be a waste to kill the vibe ya know what I mean?" Noctis gave a concerned looked at the tall gentleman, hoping the giant would take heed to his suggestion. The bartender cam by with a drinks, Noctis thanked her. He quickly downed the beverage without even looking at it, as he handed the giant a tankard filled with some sort of alcoholic beverage. "The Name's Noctis by the way, ya can me Noct for short... whatever floats your boat my dude." Nocits smiled as he introduced himself.

784 WC
    1,438 Total Group WC

Last edited by Noctis Rose on 4th August 2020, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 19th July 2020, 12:58 pm

they see me rolling, they hating (rolling for drinks)
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th July 2020, 12:58 pm

The member 'Tamlin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    A colourful evening Die_04_42161_sm
    Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 26th July 2020, 9:54 pm

Gangting “King of Duoshang, Champion of Tudigong, the Great, the Bold, the Mighty, the Giant, Slayer of Demons, Liberator of the Wicked.”

Gangting turned his gaze to the voice that must be addressing him. He stared for a few seconds, with a frown on his face. What was he going to do, killing this man was a stain on his guild. Granite does not wear down by a drop of water, thought the Giant to himself. The stone layer around his arm turned to sand and dust, showering the ground in a thin layer of fine powder. He dropped the bartender, who fell flat on his back; Gangting did not care. ”Since when did the young get cocky,” this boy made him think of Solmar, same kind of attitude and also insolent to address him like that. He held his hand above the ground and pulled it up, with it came the earth; which formed a stone pillar for him to take a seat upon. The only good thing out of his mouth thus far was the comment on a bigger pull.

”Where I come from it isn’t a party unless someone dies, otherwise, it’s just a boring gathering, his eyes were fixed upon the bartender who rubbed his painful buttocks. He sighed deeply, and the anger in his eyes made way for a hint of sadness, ”but this isn’t where I am from.” A tankard was put in front of him, Gangting looked at it with suspicion and did not touch it. ”My name is Gangting, ki… Gangting of Duoshang.” He picked up the tankard and smelled the substance and took a sip, that didn’t seem to bad and he downed it one go. Slamming the metal container on the counter once he was done.

275/929 Ω @Tamlin Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 11th August 2020, 8:28 am

Noctis chuckled at Gangting's statement "Cocky huh... I wouldn't say cocky, but perhaps incredibly self assured of ones capabilities and parameters." Noctis smirked as he elegantly reformed the word cocky to sound more pleasing to ones ears. From the peripherals of his eyes he saw on of his hair strands  glimmer under the neon lights of the massive party. To his surprise his hair had be underwent a colorful transformation, it boasted the pigments and hues of light refracting from water droplets. Noctis reached in his belt to pull out  well maintained hunting knife. The sheen of the blade was so pristine Noctis was able to see the change of color of his hair. Noctis laughed at the ostentatious display of colors on his head. He pulled his cap down as a futile attempt to hide his rainbow colored locks. "Well.... it looks like my drink turned my hair into the color of unicorn rainbow vomit. Yep.... this party is off to a great start..." Noctis shrugged and placed an order for another drink, something simple with out any gimmicks. He was presented with a hard liquor something akin to vodka. He took a swig and found it pleasantly sweet and fruity, but at the same time he could tell that there was some kick in the beverage.

Noctis knocked the drink back and downed it without any issues. He placed the empty glass down lazily and listened to the towing giant introduce himself. He watched as Gangting masterfully commanded the earth to bend to his will, magic never really ceased to impress Noctis, after all magic was not actually something that could be preformed in the world he came from. Noctis chuckled again after hearing Gangting's requirements for an enjoyable party. "Interesting that sounds like my kind of party!" Noctis grinned, it had been quite sometime since he had engaged in battle. However, Noctis noticed beneath the powerful and intimidating behemoth of a man a hint of sadness could be seen as Gangting spoke where he came from. Far from home, was the words the struck a cord with Noctis, he too could relate to that sentiment.

Noctis had came from a world void of magic, the land did not have mana or etherano magic, but instead the price of power in Noctis' world was ones soul. A world where humanity was shackled to the will of other powerful beings. Indeed earthland was more free, it was not so shackled by powerful immortal entities. Earthland compared to Noctis' home world was full of life and vigor... even so earthland was not Noctis' home....

"Far from home... I can relate to that big guy... I'm far from home too...." Noctis pulled his cap down to hide the longing of his eyes as he spoke and thought of his home world. "It's nice to meet you Gangting  of Duoshang, the names Noctis Rose and lets just say I'm from a very.... very far away place." Noctis smiled regaining his composure once again.

"So Gang... how long have you been away from you home? That is if ya don't mind me askin...." Noctis effortlessly called Gangting by a nickname as he raised his hand for another drink. The Bartender quickly approached him, he watched her pour him a glass. "Ya mind fillin' it up all the way? Thank darlin'...'" Noctis winked, the female bartender happily obliged and filled his glass to the top, to the point of it nearly spilling. Noctis lifted the glass and watched the liquid inside jiggle to he vibrations of the bass in the air. He once again downed the drink without any effort or strain, it was as if he was simply drinking water. Noctis let out a satisfied sigh as soon as he finished his beverage. But before the conversation could continue a loud crash sounded through out the air, the music came of a screeching halt as a screams of surprise and terror filled the night sky.

Noctis immediately glanced up to see the cause of the commotion, low and behold a group of hooligans had come tor ruin the festive night. "Damn it, can't seem to catch a break" grumbled Noctis, usually he would just avoid the conflict but tonight was his night to unwind and relax, and he wasn't about to let some snot nosed punks ruin it. "Wanna go check out whats all the god damned commotion about?" Noctis lazily inquired his gigantic acquaintance. A group of techno freaks approached, causing the crowd to back away as they stepped closer.

"Alight folks party is over, what were ya thinkin?! Ya thought ya'll can take OUR idea for the ultimate party and get away with it?! Oh no no no that just won't do." A masked man with a loud speaker on his chest boomed. "Trash the place boys! Let em know that  THIS IS PL4GUE'S PARTY NOW! BAHAHAHA " The masked man  chuckled maniacally as a plasma elemental began to spawn. The neon techno geared thugs began wrecking the area, chasing people, causing mayhem. Noctis sighed and ducked out of the way in time as a chair was flung towards Noctis' direction. "How about I take on the girl, and the elemental, you uh..... take care of the uh.... stronger looking guys..... good luck!" Noctis gave Gangting a pat on the back, before Gangting could respond Noctis was off to the races. He drew his silver long sword from its sheath and made a bee line towards the elemental.

"Rosaline my darlin, enhance blade edge for me will ya" Noctis flirtatiously asked his blade, the blade responded telepathically in Noctis' so that only he could hear. "Sure thing Noctis, oh duck the elemental is gonna attack" The sword casually responded with a beautiful female voice. Runes began to inscribe themselves into the blade. The runes empowered the cutting power of the blade,  Noctis dashed forward, and slid to the ground just in time as a blast of liquid plasma energy shot at his direction. Noctis then used the momentum to launch himself forward and drive the blade into the elemental's chest. With a swift follow up strike Noctis made a diagonal slash cutting the elemental down. Instead of taking three hit to defeat the neon creature, due tot he runes empowering the blade Noctis could easily destroy an elemental with two attacks instead of three.

"Well.... that was easy." Noctis grinned as he wiped the Neon goop off his face, suddenly four more elementals appeared around him, Noctis completely surrounded looked around and assessed his situation.

"Ah..... well shit....." Noctis sighed.... "Uh Rosaline.... switch over to a Great Sword."  Noctis jumped back as a elemental lurched out to hit him. "Sure thing hun..." The sword responded. The elegant blade began to glow and the form and shape began to shift transforming to a great sword that matched the height of Noctis. Noctis swung the massive blade in a large arch swiftly cutting into all four elemental dealing damage to all of them with one cut.

"Hahaha Rosaline smoke these mother fuckers" Noctis chuckled.

"You got it." the burst of spectral blades shot out impaling the elementals, Noctis then drove the great sword into the grund and multiple spectral blades shot up from the dance floor impaling the elementals destroying each and everyone one of them.

The neon colored girl looked at Noctis in shock, and immediately tensed up preparing to defend herself. With the blade still stabbed in the ground, Noctis took off his hands from the hilt and raised his hands showing he didn't want to hurt her.

"Listen you're pretty cute, I don't wanna fight such a pretty girl..... What's your name?" Noctis inquired in a flirty voice. The young woman hesitated and finally spoke up "O-orcana."

"Orcana..... what a cute name hahaha..... how about you just get out of here before ya know..... this gets bad..... you see my friend over there hate's it when people disturb him while he's having drinks...." Noctis casually put his arm around Orcana and pointed over the huge intimidating gangting. Orcana squeaked in fear. "But I'll tell him you're cool if ya just give up.... and maybe once this whole crazy ordeal is over you and I can hang out." Noctis winked. The girl blushed and nooded "A-alright that sound lit."

"Cool.... OI GANG! The girls cool.... but uh the other guys... they may be a bit to strong for me to handle hahaha" Noctis laughed as he picked up two shot glasses for him and Orcana.

_____________________________________________________________________________

1,423 wc for this post
    2,210 total wc for all my posts

(5 Elementals defeated, Orcana surrenders due Noctis' charms~)
    Aurora
    Aurora

Cosmic Herione

Cosmic Herione

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Aurora 13th August 2020, 5:15 am

Gangting looked down upon boy, his head slightly angled and his eyebrows raised. With big eyes he saw how the young boy’s hair turned into a rainbow of colours. ”It doesn’t look that, it is that way.” Gangting’s eyes turned to the servants behind the bar, his squinted ”You all find it very funny ha.” Gangting wasn’t amused. He could have been, if not for his drink exploding into his face and ruining his cloak, and in the past, he would not have cared that his cloak or clothing got ruined. Something within him had changed that dulled his humour, in the past he didn’t shy away from self-deprecating humour and laugh the loudest when a joke was centred around him. Was it the power that gone to his head, leading to the war against his chief-god? Was it the following aeon long imprisonment, the fall of Duoshang and his exile? Or was it the failure of his reconquest, the subsequent wounds that threatened to end his life? Was it that he had lost from a boy, in his weakened state? His power had returned but his mental state did not. When in the past he had not cared about titles, he did now. In the past he liked being around people, about parties and excitement. Things that gave him a warm and now good feeling leave an empty feeling and a bitter after taste instead. He is now easily agitated, quick to burst into anger and he constantly felt a nagging sorrow at his core. It not only harmful to himself, but also to others. There was great flow in the conversation with a beautiful woman, but his outburst soured that relationship.

”It sounds like you didn’t part from your nest voluntarily as well,” said Gangting solemnly, ”well met Noctis.” The Giant ordered another drink. The Giant blew out air from his nose and reared backwards when Noctis asked his question. ”I do not know for sure,” he looked down into the golden sea of ale in his cup. He shifted his gaze to rainbow-haired boy, and rather cryptically he told the following: ”centuries at least, millennia perhaps. Although in my familiarity it is but a mere few years but it feels an eternity.” His eyes squinted as his brushy brows lowered on his face, his giant hand scratched his whisker. ”I am lying he said,” solemnly as he straightened his posture, ”as I have been there a year ago.” He dropped a silence before he continued again, ”but can you call your home if it’s in ruins, inhabited by demons and void of life?” My attempt to rid Duoshang of it’s demons utterly failed, I am not strong enough for that.” His posture moulded towards his words and thoughts, his shoulders dropped and his head hung again over his cup. ”But what about you?” he asked when he heard screams.

Gangting reacted rather sluggish towards it, Noctis ran off quickly towards to commotion. Gangting opted instead to down his drink. ”I don’t need the favour of Luox,” said Gangting, ”Tudigong… is at my side.” He did not say that as resolute as it had been in days past.

The mountain stirred. Gangting stood up, the ground shook. He turned around, to meet the rebel gang. Noctis was already fighting. The Giant breathed and exalted deeply a couple times with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes, the rubies burned within their marble cage. ”Sod off punks,” bellowed the Giant, his voice thundered; it was used to command thousands of soldiers on the battlefield and could have been heard on the entire battlefield. ”Go home, or stay to party but if you plan to trash this place then expect to be discarded like trash.” Normally his voice could be enough to discourage enemies, his size alone could easily do that. But these brats were stocked up, with liquor and likely other substances as well. And there was the element of peer-pressure.
    “Barking dogs do not bite,” yelled someone, al bits somewhat with a wavering voice but others voiced their agreement with it.
    ”Whomever said that was wise enough to step back, or run away; but has not gained the wisdom that a dog will become silence when provoked further, then you start running.” Gangting’s gaze scanned the surrounding.
    “Screw you!” shouted a brave one, or rather the foolish one, “blast him”. A couple of the pl4gue group used their armour to blast an enormous booming blast of sound at Gangting.

Gangting withstood the blast easily, he stood his ground, but his ears were ringing. Gangting’s blood was boiling. So you have chosen to provoke a lion, Gangting’s eyes shone bright with holy light. His body engulfed with a white aura of holy fire. The tiles on which he stood shattered, and pieces floated up like the golden leaves of autumn float to the forest floor. He was in force. He took one step, the earth shook. White flames around him dissipated, a voice within had called him to stop. This power was not meant to be used again some fools but against the enemy of humanity and the gods. The glow in his eyes faded. The men and women whom had been cowering at his sight regained their courage again.

“A barking dog after all!,” shouted one as he charged at Gangting.

a lion, thought the Giant. Gangting stepped forwards his right fist besides his stomach, his left arm raised to protect his head. His fist launched forwards, into the great speaker upon the poor fellow’s armour. The fist busted through the device, through the armour and against the soft tissue of his belly. He body moved backwards, his lost their touch with the ground. Gangting’s retracted his fist but then pl4gue grunt kept on flying until he hit a wall across the street. Some began to run, some didn’t know what do to do.

“My protégés are not so skilled and think of themselves as brave; foolish when they attack a tiger as yourself,” said a voice. A man in black and green neon, with red-glowing eyes behind a mask and a conical hat appeared. He was about to open his mouth once more but chocked upon his words.

Gangting, with no patience, rushed towards this neon-samurai. The samurai easily avoided Gangting’s hit by stepping aside. A flash of neon-pink light the streets as the samurai unsheathed his blazing sword and struck down upon Gangting. Who stopped the cut with the bracer of his left arm, whilst his right shot forward around the throat samurai. Gangting lifted him of the ground with ease. Five elementals appeared to save their master, who could not help but let out a soft laugh when he saw his minions appear, but his laugh was literally chocked into silence. Gangting stamped once with his foot upon the ground, five giant spikes, surrounded by a holy aura, shot out of the ground and destroyed the elementals in once synchronised strike. A crack was heard, when Gangting broke the neck of the samurai, the red eyes dimmed until they turned black. He threw the dangling body away and walked back to the bar.
    1199/2128 Ω @Tamlin Ω job sign-up Ω job info Ω notes

Aurora

Theme:

Old stuff:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 12:55 pm