Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Becoming a Hybrid

Becoming a Hybrid Empty Becoming a Hybrid

Post by Guest 30th June 2020, 4:45 pm

(This was my slayer sample. Just posting for story purposes.)

The rain was coming down so hard now, making it difficult to see anything that wasn’t right in front of her and if it wasn’t for her enhanced senses, she probably wouldn’t have been able to see her own hands in front of her face, let alone a punch from someone else. Yet, she was still going, exchanging strikes with this immense holy creature that never seemed to run out of stamina. How long had they been fighting? She didn’t know. It could have been minutes or days but one thing was for certain, she'd never enjoyed a fight quite this much before. To be pushed so far and to have found a foe who shared her desire for shedding blood. They were kindred spirits and as she ducked underneath a blow and caught her foe hard in the stomach with a powerful ice infused punch, a wicked smile crossed the drenched redhead’s features.

Reeling back slightly, her powerful opponent would stagger and laugh, “You’re doing pretty well, Lena. It’s been quite a while since I’ve had to go all out like this but if you want to learn my magic then you’re going to have to last a little longer.” The blue haired woman was grinning as broadly as the vampire was, her blue orbs blazing with lust and passion. “I suppose I should have expected a tough challenge, given how long you’d chased me across this land for. I’ve got to ask though. Isn’t having the power of one god enough for you?”

“Of course it’s not,” the ginger haired woman replied, “My desire for power is insatiable and I’ll travel anywhere in order to increase my own. I wouldn’t have pushed you so hard otherwise. Your magic is tailor made for me and I’ll do whatever is necessary to force you to teach me although when I think about it, you already are, aren’t you?”

“You’re smarter than you look,” The goddess answered, leaping into the air and dashing towards the vampire, surrounding herself with water.

“Better than looking cleverer than you are,”
    Lena chuckled, dashing to the side and evading the attack, before firing a blast of ice from her mouth which caught the goddess from behind. The force was potent and threw the blue eyed woman into a rock formation with a powerful thud.

Charging forwards, Lena would take on a far more shadowy form, one of her most potent abilities, increasing her strength and speed. Upon reaching the goddess, she’d strike with a powerful knee, catching her foe in the stomach, before a second knee strike to the head, knocking her head up. A powerful pair of punches would then knock her teacher to the ground, winded and bleeding. Unwilling to give her a chance to recover, Lena would mount the woman and start pounding away, trying to wake the guard that she just about managed to get up. “Come on, I’ve got you beat, give up already. This fight is mine, Aqua,” the vampire hissed.

“Is that so?” Aqua asked, before suddenly evaporating into water and reappearing behind the kneeling vampire, planting a powerful kick that caught Lena flush, sending her into the rocky formation instead. “You’re cocky and overconfident, Lena. That’s your problem,” she then said, opening her mouth to unleash a blast of water.

There was no time to counter and so all the redhead could do was summon a defensive spell to lower the damage, resulting in a suit of ice armour to surround her body. Water and ice met in a desperate struggle for dominance but the vampire’s armour just about held out. The tables had turned though and so Lena dug in deep and unleashed a bitter cold which began to surround the area around the two, causing Aqua’s eyes to become filled with panic as her entire body began to freeze over. Struggling wildly, she’d attempt to counter with her own shielding spell but it was just a little too late. The goddess would become just a frozen statue, much to Lena’s relief.

Victory seemingly in hand, the vampire would return to her feet and deliver a mighty punch to her frozen teacher, causing the ice to shatter and sending her foe to the ground, beaten. Her eyes still filled with blood lust and passion, she’d leap onto Aqua, prepared to strike again but the goddess simply shook her head as she regained consciousness, “No, Lena. That’s enough. You’ve proven yourself to me and in doing so, I’ll impart the remainder of my magic to you. By fighting with me, you’ve learned the basics of what my magic can do but in order to master it, you must perform another task. Torrent God Slayer is a magic that involves draining the fluid from our foes and so it’s only natural that it should be how you gain it. Do it, Lena. You already know how.”

Lena would simply look down on her teacher for a moment before nodding her head, “I’ll do as you say, Aqua and thank you for all you’ve done.”

“My pleasure, Miss Hybrid Slayer,” Aqua replied, anointing her successor, “Well, I’m sure some of it was yours too.”

Laughing, Lena would lean down and capture the lips of her teacher, before the pair would become surrounded by a dome of water. What happened inside was something that only the pair of them would know but by the time the water vanished, only the vampire remained. Standing up, she’d stare down at her hands, which promptly turned to water and unleashed a pair of powerful blasts, destroying the rock formation in front of her, causing it to become little more than dust. The transfer had been successful and the ginger haired slayer now wielded her second form of magic

With nothing left to be gained, the vampire would sprout her wings and leap into the air. In search of new enemies to test her and new allies to toy around with. Her task was complete.

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 8:10 pm