Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tossing the tower

Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Tossing the tower  Empty Tossing the tower

Post by Kite Wilhelm 16th June 2020, 4:25 pm

Jarnbjorn could be found in one of his most favorite places located within the guildhall, the dining area. He typically had a table all to himself with several plates spread across the surface. Some of the plates were empty and stacked nicely to his left while a smaller stack of plates were to his right adorned with breakfast fit for a god. Steak, eggs,pancakes, waffles and would wash it down with a number of horns of mead. Aside from fighting this was one of his most favorite things to do since leaving the realm in between realms. "The food of this time never gets old!" he says to himself as he devours a whole waffle in near one bite only to wash it down with the mead. Between his body's natural metabolism as well as the heat caused by the flames that dwelled within him caused food to quickly digest. As soon as he was done with his breakfast he would stand from the table with all of the plates stacked up and held in his hands as he walked it back to the kitchen. "I thank you for the meal." he would say before he would turn and walk away towards the exit so he can relax in his room within the Yggdrasil. He would stop as he walked passed the mission board where the jobs issued to the guild were displayed for anyone to take a job. "Let me see what is available for me to take." After browsing for a few moments a job did catch his attention. "Now this quite intriguing." He read the job description which detailed the sudden emergence of a giant stone tower just out past the harbor in a town known as Hargeon. Upon reading the word Hargeon his eye twitched a bit but luckily he was able to ignore it. "I shall break this tower down with my might."

He would mount the noble steed known as Riksqonza, the hellhorse that use to belong to Kite himself. Due to Kite's spirit mending his own, Jarnbjorn managed to create a bond with the creature and thus he was allowed to mount the beast. Riksqonza clipped and clopped into the port town of Hargeon. After taking a long inhale, "The smell of the ocean. I had been eons since I enjoyed such a wonderful aroma." He would have to make a note to allow himself to visit the shops after he deal with whatever awaits him in the tower. Using the reigns he would lead Riksqonza through the weaving roads of Hargeon towards the tower looming in the distance. After dismounting his steed he would secure a spot in one of the local stables for his friend before heading to the tower on foot. "Worry not. I shall return in no time." he gave the snout of the horse a pat before leaving. He crossed the stone bridge that was noticeably forced to anchor to the harbor and stopped once he made it to the door. Craning his head back to look up the length of the tower he would shout, "I, the mighty Jarnbjorn seek entry! I shall show you that you are no match for my might!" The door shuttered and then slowly open inwards to only to slam shut behind him. He then felt his magic diminish under some sort of pressure that permeated the tower and his axe suddenly vanished "Not sure what magic this is but I care not." He would crack his knuckles "I like the old fashioned way."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tossing the tower  Gvf4gD8
    Kite Wilhelm
    Kite Wilhelm

Demon King

Demon King

Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Power Of Apocalypse
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 801,130

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: NetherFlame Demon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Tossing the tower  Empty Re: Tossing the tower

Post by Kite Wilhelm 16th June 2020, 4:25 pm

WIp

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tossing the tower  Gvf4gD8
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Tossing the tower  Empty Re: Tossing the tower

Post by NPC 16th June 2020, 4:25 pm

The member 'Jarnbjorn' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Tossing the tower  OdAaNwh Tossing the tower  OdAaNwh Tossing the tower  PzArA86 Tossing the tower  R2fEWNz Tossing the tower  NXDHjfc

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 2:50 am