Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job-Find those Puppies

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job-Find those Puppies Empty Job-Find those Puppies

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 4:11 pm

"Whu-?" Ikuto woke up from a nap in the Guild HQ. His stomach rumbled. "Oh, gosh. I guess I'm hungry. Better head out to get some snacks soon." Reaching into his pocket, he finds out he's out of money. "Dammit." he said. "Another chore on the request board it is." Heading over to the request board, something caught his eye. A simple request saying Find My Puppies. "This looks pretty simple. I guess I'll make do with this one." And so he heads out on his journey to get some food. Within a day, he made it to Magnolia Town. He sees an unusually large building. "That must be FairyTail." he thought to himself. "Whatever. Why would I care? We'll take there place as the best guild sooner or later." He made his way to his client's home, finding a old man crying his eyes out. Ikuto asks "Are you the client that needs someone to find his puppies?" He replied, while weeping "Yes! Please find them! I lost my chance to make 500 Jewels per puppy. WAHHHH!" Ikuto, a bit annoyed now, replied "Okay sir. I will find them. Please quiet down now. People are starting to stare."

Last edited by Ikuto-san on 1st August 2013, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job-Find those Puppies Empty Re: Job-Find those Puppies

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 5:29 pm

Ikuto took notes on information about the puppies. Their names were Tiffany, Michelle, Stephanie, Destiny, Michael, Tommy, and Devin. They all looked the same and were only about a week old. They were Golden Retrievers and their energy level? Hyperactive.
    Knowing all that, Ikuto started on the mission. "Let's see. Where should I look first?" A small cat flew up to Ikuto, panting. "Ikuto, you left me back at the guild! Why didn't you bring me along?" With a sigh, Ikuto replied to Yoru, "Why'd you come? Do you know what job this is? It's a dog quest, Yoru." A look of fear went across Yoru's face. "I'm sorry Ikuto-kun. Did you say dogs?" A smile lit across Ikuto's face. "Yes, Yoru. Dogs." "Ikuto-kun, save me! They're gonna bully me. Or...or..bite my tail!" Yoru retorted. Ikuto patted Yoru on the head and said "Just fly, Yoru." They continued into the forest. "Bark! BARK BARK!" A dog ran towards them. Yoru flew up and blew the puppy a raspberry. Ikuto picked up the puppy. "One down, six more."
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 6:19 pm

"Hey Ikuto, Ikuto. Where next? Do you want me to scratch them up? Teach them a lesson to never excape again?" Ikuto laughed. "No Yoru. I think I'm fine." Suddenly, "BARK BARK BARK BARK!" He arrived at the town's park without any hitch. There were but a handful of people frolicking at the park. "Is there an event today? There's so many people, it's kinda annoying." Ikuto thought. He passed many people that headed in the opposite direction. A few people even told him he was going in the wrong direction. Again he thought "What the hell was going on?" But his tummy growled again. "Ugh. I really need my food." He continued on and on. He made his way to the food court. "Dammit. Look at all this good food Yoru. I just have to run out of money now!" Ikuto went over to a Cheese n' Wieners, a hot dog store. He asked a worker there if he happened to see a puppy.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 8:40 pm

The worker retorted, “Oh well I saw a little puppy earlier. I think he went to the construction zone." Ikuto nodded, thanking and locating the construction zone. He was attacked many times by random bandits he guessed. Not attacking them but dodging there attacks skillfully, Ikuto ditched them. After thirty minutes, Ikuto and Yoru found the construction zone. He went in, but there were useless obstacles in his way. In a way, it was an obstacle course. But again, he skillfully dodged the falling rocks and many pebbles thrown at him. Ikuto then looked for a construction worker, asking them if they've seen a lost puppy. "Yes, we have." one replied. "Lucky thing too. One of our workers was about to crush him!" The worker showed Ikuto and Yoru the puppy in a cage. Ikuto thanked the man and went to the client's house, and giving the puppy back into his care. "Two down correct Yoru? We only get five more." Ikuto said.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 9:15 pm

"Ikuto, why can't we just find all the puppies at once?" Yoru said. "Yoru, we don't seem to have a cage or something that can carry the puppies." Ikuto replied. "We could buy one?" "Did you forget the reason I took on this job? I have no money, Yoru." Ikuto replied again. Yoru started thinking about a way to make another cage. Luckily, a lady passing by overheard their conversation and asked Ikuto "Excuse me, little boy. Do you seem to need a dog cage? How many dogs do you have?" Ikuto said he had to find five puppies. She told him she had one cage but it was for her big dog, although she didn't know whether if could hold so many puppies. Ikuto asked if he could have it.. She replied "No problem. Follow me to my house." Ikuto did and received a dog cage, as promised. "Thank you Miss...Erhhm..." "Melanie. I'm Melanie" she replied. And with that Ikuto left.

Last edited by Donkey on 31st July 2013, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 9:56 pm

But just as he about to leave, Miss Melanie called out to him. He turned around and asked her "Is there a problem?" She replied, "No Ikuto, but I have some information about the other five puppies. It seems that they have traveled east from here." Ikuto told her "Thanks Miss Melanie ma'am, for everything." She replied "I would always help out a kid thats willing to do good. Are you hungry by any chance? You could stay to eat at my place?" Ikuto didn't want to bother her so he kindly gave her a no thank you, but Yoru had other plans. He popped out of no where and ask Miss Melanie "Do you have fish ma'am? Ikuto-kun and I haven't ate for nearly a day now!" She gave them an answer of yes and gave them an afternoon meal. And with that Ikuto and Yoru continued their quest.

Last edited by Donkey on 31st July 2013, 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 29th July 2013, 10:40 pm

While heading east, they asked more and more people and found out that they all saw the puppies go east. Having a clue of where they went, Ikuto was suddenly motivated. He told Yoru, "Max Speed in the direction of east, Yoru!" "Aye aye sir!" he undoubtedly responded. And off they went to the east of Magnolia! When the were there, they looked around. They didn't seem to find any puppies though. "Dammit! What a nuisance! This should be an easy job." Ikuto said. Yoru sighed, but gave no response. But a plan sparked in his head. "Yes...if I just..." He then checked how much money he had. "Perfect...now if I can...there should be one. Yoru we're heading back to town." Not understanding the words Ikuto mumbled he said: "If you say so Ikuto-kun." And back the headed. When they reached there destination, a pet shop, Ikuto bought some dog treats. Of course, Yoru was still confused.

Last edited by Donkey on 31st July 2013, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 9:58 am

Heading back to the east side of town, Ikuto explained everything to his dear friend.  He told Yoru of the plan. "We have the supplies Yoru. Everything we need!" "What do we need Ikuto-kun?" Ikuto sighed. "We have everything for a trap. We got the bait. The cage. Even a cat if necessary!" Yoru was petrified. "No Ikuto-kun. You can't do that to Yoru-sama!" Ikuto laughed again. "I'm only joking Yoru." By the time the explanation was finished, they reached the other side of the forest. With that, Ikuto laid down the trap and put the treats in the middle of it. Then they climbed a tree and hid. Suddenly, barking was heard. Then two pups leaped out of the bushes. Yoru whispers to Ikuto "They are so easily manipulated, Ikuto-kun." Ikuto sighed. The pups made their way into the cage and then BAMMM! They were caged in. With that, Ikuto jumped down and grabbed the cage. "Yoru, were heading back. Mission accomplished for now. We'll continue later. Let's deliver the package. Four down, three more huh?"
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 10:08 am

As they made there way home, many looked at Ikuto and Yoru. Ikuto hated attention. Many whispers were going on. Ikuto overheard a few of them. It pissed him off but he didn't do anything.
    He hated using the main roads, too many people. He preferred leaping through the trees than walking or riding vehicles. But apparently there wasn't much trees in the town of Magnolia. Suddenly the two dogs in the cage perked up. They started barking like crazy. This caught even more attention. But Ikuto thought of another idea. He let on pup out and it ran like crazy! Luckily he was trained to be quick, following the dog like nothing. Towards a disenchanting alley, this route probably leads to the recyclable centers. And he was correct. He had never been in this part of town before so he was amazed at the sight that he saw. Garbage was segregated and those that can be recycled are brought to a recyclable center. The rest are either buried in the ground or incinerated by fire mages. "Yoru, do you sense a dog?" Yoru replied. "Yes, Ikuto-kun."

Last edited by Donkey on 30th July 2013, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 10:53 am

Ikuto walked over to a fire mage. He asked him if they've seen a few puppies. He responded with a yes and told Ikuto that they've been digging around. They thought the pups were hungry so they left the pups alone. Ikuto went over to a large pile of recycling. WOOOSH! The tower of crap fell onto the travelers. Luckily with Yoru's magic, Ikuto got along with the puppies without a scratch. Ikuto coughed, waving his hands, trying to clear the smoke that surrounded him. "Dammit. I'm dirty now." Ikuto said. "I can clean you Ikuto-kun." Yoru retorted. "No thank you." Ikuto told him. Yoru looked disappointed. "Yoru, do you sense the puppy?" "Yep Ikuto-kun. He's close!" With that Ikuto jumped around and around looking for any sign of a puppy. As he flashed by pile after pile, he spotted a tail. A dog tail. But the body was buried under a pile of trash. Speedily, he went over and dug the pup out. In its mouth was a dirty rotten steak. Ikuto and with Yoru cracked up. Putting him into the cage they went to the clients home.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 12:17 pm

They reached the clients home. "Sir, here are three of the pups. You should have five correct sir?" Ikuto asked him. He replied with a yes. "Then I only have to find two more. Ill finish this job in a day after all sir." Ikuto and Yoru left. Ikuto then asked Yoru "Where would the last two pups hide Yoru? Finding the others were hard. But only two more to go, but they're puppies after all." "I don't know Ikuto..." Yoru sighed. They looked around all of town, asking many people for two dogs. Unfortunately most of them haven't. For the ones who did...well, they were about the puppies that were already caught. Yoru then remembered that previous info they received was that FOUR puppies were in the east. In the forest. Yoru told Ikuto the fact and Ikuto dashed east as fast as he could. Yoru followed him, panting.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 9:05 pm

They made it to the east side of town. Into the forest they went. They searched every bush, every tree, every inch of the woods. Unfortunately there was no sign of them. "Crap, where the hell could they be? We searched everywhere!" Yoru wasn't listening to Ikuto. He was fast asleep. Ikuto looked over at him and thought "Yoru, of course you'd be asleep. You worked all day without rest huh? Sucks that we won't finish this job in a day though. I should've asked for help...or went with an experienced guild member. Why am I so stuck-up?" Putting all those thoughts aside, he carried Yoru in his arms. Ikuto walked around a couple more rounds. Still he had no luck. "Where would two puppies hide?" He thought up of several places in Magnolia Town the dogs could be. Of course, he searched all of those places too. But again no luck. The sky was dark now and he was tired. He found a park bench, and with Yoru, fell asleep.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 9:20 pm

Ikuto woke up the next morning. He yawned and stood up, doing a few stretches. After that, he looked around to see all his possessions were in place. Opening his violin case, he sees that everything is there. "Violin Case check. Violin check. Bow check. Yoru...," seeing that Yoru wasn't there. "What the hell! Did he get kidnapped? Or he went off on his own? Either way I have to look for three animals now." Ikuto looked around asking everyone about Yoru. No one had seen a strange looking cat moving around anyone. Ikuto looked in trees, suspecting Yoru to be there. he searched everywhere, and for the third time, no luck. "He did get kidnapped!?!?!" Fear filled Ikuto's heart. "We were friends for so long. He was my only friend. How could he leave me? SCREW IT! SCREW IT ALL!" His screaming brought on many on-lookers. He wasn't embarrassed though. He just stared back at them, hating them for no sane reason. And the staring contest continued. And continued. Until Ikuto couldn't take it anymore, he packed up and walked away.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 9:37 pm

Walking around aimlessly, Ikuto was lost in his thoughts. Hate started building up in him. Hate for Yoru. The questions he asked himself earlier played over and over, like a record on repeat. We were friends for so long. He was my only friend. How could he leave me? We were friends for so long. He was my only friend. How could he leave me? Those words echoed in his head. His trust for Yoru started diminishing. He stopped then said "Why am I not believing my friend? I'm so stupid." And as if right on cue, Yoru came running up to Ikuto, screaming: "Ikuto-kun! Get ready to catch the dog! He's chasing me! Ahhhh!" This caught Ikuto by surprise. But understanding in the nick on time, Ikuto caught the canine just before Yoru was about to lose his tail. Ikuto found a place to sit down, with the pup in his lap. He asked Yoru to explain everything. It turns out that Yoru woke up early. So he left to find the dogs. And he did for the past thirty minutes, although he couldn't find Ikuto. Everything became clear to Ikuto. He apologized to Yoru, crying at his mistake, although it was Yoru's turn to be confused.
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 30th July 2013, 10:01 pm

Ikuto and Yoru made up and understood each other. They made a promises to each other. Ikuto would never make up stories about his friends and Yoru to never leave Ikuto without telling him. With that they went back to there original job: To Find the Last Puppy. They search every single place of the town: Up, down, left, right, North, South, East, along with West. But they had no clue. But suddenly Miss Melanie's voice was heard: "IKUTO!" He looked at Yoru, who nodded. The followed the direction of the sound. They saw her a few minutes later, and in her arm was the final little adorable puppy. She gave him the puppy and said: "This little cutie was hungry. So I let him inside my house and fed him. He came right after you left." Ikuto took the puppy, thanked Miss Melanie, and hurried to the client's home. The door opened and Ikuto said: "Here you go sir. He's all your puppies. All in all seven." The client took them and replied, with a snotty voice: "Took you long enough. Anyways a deal's a deal. Here's you money. Now shoo! I could make even more money with these puppies in my possession again. Thank you." tossing Ikuto a bag of Jewels. Ikuto thanked the man and accepted the bag with both hands. "Now I got money for some food, I guess. Although, I'm not that hungry thanks to Miss Melanie. Jobs are pretty fun. I should do them more!" Yoru seemed lost in thought, responding with: "I can't help but feel sorry for the puppies." And the long walk back to Sabertooth started.

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 1:50 am