Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Sea of Stolen Souls

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Sea of Stolen Souls Empty Sea of Stolen Souls

Post by Admin 11th June 2020, 2:50 am

Job Title: Sea of Stolen Souls
    Category: Normal
    Job Location: Cloud Sea or River Village
    Solo Word Count: 10,000
    Group Word Count: 20,000
    Additional Requirements: Defeat Alma and return to River Village to return the souls.
    Job Description: "To all mages reading this: I need help. I am Everlue Green, Mayor of the River Village, and I'm in a bit of a tricky situation. I've been noticing that there's something weird going on with the village's people. All of them have gotten progressively paler, and those who were naturally pale now resemble ghosts rather than humans. Their hair is beginning to fall, some to the point of baldness, and they have black marks around their eyes as if they have gone weeks without sleeping. They are just so skinny. I'm so worried! They all seem distracted and many of them are incapable of talking now. The ones who manage to speak continue repeating this one word over and over again. "Alma." And those who haven't been affected are have packed their things and escaped town, leaving me as the only unaffected person... for now. I don't know how much time I have before I'll lose my mind just like everyone else!

This all happened ever since a ''Monster Hunter'' and his crew went sailing down the river toward the Cloud Sea. I haven't seen them since they left the port. I fear that something horrible might have happened to them, and the monster they were after could be the trigger of this disgrace that has come over my village. I called an exorcist the week after this all began and he told me that someone, or something, had stolen their souls. That's why they were so devastated. Because their soul is missing. I don't know whether I believe it or not, but I'm terrified. What if it's true? What will happen to the villagers who wander aimlessly like the undead through my town? What will happen to me?

I cannot deal with this myself and I certainly cannot go against whatever monster the Monster Hunter was going against. To think that a fully capable Hunter and his 25 crew members disappeared just trying to fight against this thing... Please. Come over as quick as you can and help me out of this mess. Please!"

Your job consists of finding out what happened to the villagers, where their souls went, and who or what "Alma" is. You'll receive anything you need for the quest from Everlue Green when you arrive, items that can vary from a kitchen knife to a gigantic ship that can carry a crew of at least 50 people. However, she cannot offer you 50 people due to the fact that all of her remaining people are incapacitated, so if you need that many you'll have to find the help yourself elsewhere. Upon beginning to sail, you voyage into peculiarly dark and haunted seas, which isn't normal for this area of the Cloud Sea. Discover the monsters within it and kill them until you find the souls of the people and the culprit.
    Enemies:

• Iku-Turso x 20
      Iku-Turso are mythic, ugly, and averagely big creatures. They are hideous, man-sized fish that can breathe on the surface and have three pairs of limbs and three tongues. What these guys will do to you is jump on the boat and begin attacking you. They are strong but terribly slow. They will try to attack the mages with claws and jaws that deal S-rank damage. They will try to break the ship and try to shove any on the boat into the water. These creatures go down in 2 S-Rank Hits.
      Enemy Rank: Weak

• Kraken x2
      The Krakens are gigantic octopi with multiple tentacles that will suddenly appear out of nowhere and attempt to capsize your ship. The suction cups on their tentacles are nearly impossible to pry off once they are attached, and anything they can wrap even a single tentacle around will be pulled toward their beak-like mouth to crush and devour. The two Kraken will appear at each side of your ship and while making a strange sound they'll begin their onslaught against you and your ship as a whole. Hits by the appendages will do 2x S-rank damage, and the ink it can release from anywhere on its body can paralyze as well as burn the skin for 5% HP damage per post for several posts. Getting bitten by the beak will cost 6x S-rank damage, so that is best avoided. The weakness of these creatures is in their tentacles. They are sensitive to fire and pain in general. Each tentacle takes 3x S-rank damage to destroy. Cut off at least four tentacles in order to defeat those creatures.
      Enemy Rank: Normal

• Leviathan
      The servant of Alma has arrived. Gigantic, furious, and majestic are leviathans, and this one is no exception. No sailor has ever approached these creatures and lived to tell people about them. Somewhat like a cross between a dragon and a snake, this creature will try many ways to send you to a watery grave. When this creature comes out of the water, a storm shall begin, and the waters around you become very perilous. It will try to attack the ship with its massive jaws crowned with long, sharp fangs or slam and wrap its serpentine body around your vessel. If you defend your ship well and damage it before it can sink you, it will release a powerful spell similar to the Dragon Roar of a Water Dragon Slayer, but it will seem more like a water hurricane blasts from its mouth right at you and your ship. This spell will deal 2x H-rank damage to anyone still on deck and will heavily damage the ship unless you manage to stop it, somehow. This creature will go down on 6 H-rank hits.
      Enemy Rank: Strong

• Alma
      Alma. This is her, the ultimate queen of the seas. Upon defeating the Leviathan, the storm will stop for a bit, the sun will rise. You will feel safe, though you haven't yet found your target. Suddenly, the storm will rise again, stronger than ever, and from the water, a gigantic figure will rise. She found you. A woman more beautiful than all the mermaids she leads will appear before you. She will present herself as Alma, the Siren Queen. Hanging from her neck is a crystal globe full of wandering souls. That's your objective. She will try different techniques to attack and destroy you and has an amazing spell arsenal that she won't hesitate to use against you. Unlike the other monsters that you have fought, she won't try to sink you. She will directly try to kill all of the mages she sees. She will go down on 15x H-rank damage. However, she will not die. No. She will threaten you that she will come back one day, to seek her revenge upon those that defeated her. You must take the globe of souls intact back to the River Village upon defeating Alma and break it there so that the souls can return to their owners without getting lost.
      spells:
      Enemy Rank: Boss

Reward: 300,000 jewel and fame around Fiore's Seas for deafeating the Siren Queen.

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:48 pm