Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Intro] The boy with the green hair.

Riluo
    Riluo

Player 
    Lineage : Shifty Stormchild
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Coward Hunter
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Intro] The boy with the green hair. Empty [Intro] The boy with the green hair.

Post by Riluo 3rd June 2020, 7:48 am

[Intro] The boy with the green hair. Line-design-png-13

In the sunny day at the middle of the sea, waves moved synchronously at the side as the ship pressed on forward, like a scissor cutting on a piece of clothe. The ship moved rather fast on this trip as the passengers could feel the vessel moving up and down and becoming a bane to the people who have motion sickness specially the dragon slayers. However that wasn't the case for the green-haired man. Riluo sat by the one of the benches at the deck where the it is open as winds passed and moved from any direction, tossing his long green hair around. The boy had to begrudgingly hold on to it as to not become a nuisance to the other passengers at his back which were a couple that looked like someone who wanted to go on a trip to the Tolgalen. Which was very common, to him, due to the diverse ecology and the beings that made home to it. Riluo could be also one of the people who would take a trip to the island and take a tour or whatever they do, but the Requip mage had other plans.

Ever since the end of the competition in their little village of Harper, the lad had been wanting to get on to a guild quickly and become a mage to quickly learn more about his Requip magic. He felt that by being in the village was a cage for his ability to grow. He was even not given any attention from his parents since he was one of the last competitor to win the competition giving him the "Coward" title. His sister was the star that they seek and Riluo was the black night sky that was not noticed due to the shimmering lights the stars give. Although those things were in the past for him and he simply had moved on from it. It was now the time to make a fresh new start and by simply bidding from his parents goodbye. His adventures set forth, starting with taking the ship that takes him to Tolgalen.

Soon the picturesque beauty of Tolgalen soon came into view as they were nearing the island. A loud bellow was heard around the area which startled some of the passengers who were sleeping but Riluo was simply unaffected by it as he was focused on the scene. It was now or never and he decided his fate that he should join Onyx Moon. The boy closed his eyes and inhaled deep, salty breeze entered his lungs. "I hope they are good people." He muttered and exhaled. The boy was really worried if ever he will be bullied in the guild for being uptight about his work or even lack of socializing. Then without a moment's notice, a static sound could be heard on one of the speakers mounted at each side of the deck. "Good morning passengers we will be arriving at Tolgalen shortly." A male voice probably the captain of the ship spoke. Riluo was delighted to hear this news as a small smile crowned his lips.

The green-haired shifted around and looked for his things. Checking if everything was in there or not. As the ship soon neared the middle dock of Tolgalen, Riluo could hear the engine of the vessel turned off as it made a regressive sound. However that did not stop the ship from moving as the kinetic energy that lets it moved before helped it push forward but in a progressively slow manner. As soon as the ship docked on the Tolgalen, everyone in the deck stood up and slowly formed a line at one of the exits of the ship. Riluo too followed suit as he don't want to be late at the West Fiore Trading Company since it was a busy day.

He was near at the exit of the ship as he looked at the place again. Who knew, Tolgalen was a tropical island and it was a beautiful one. The sands at the side of the docks, the palms decorating the space and with the small sea creatures littering on the sand were refreshing to the eyes. Riluo mentally readied himself and stood forward. The West Fiore Trading Company guild was not far from the dock itself and the boy soon found himself standing at the massive mahogany door that was the in between his previous life and the new one. "This is it." He whispered to himself and gently placed his hands on the wooden door. The guild itself were open so he did not have to put extra effort to take a peek in the inside.

Busy. Was the word that came to his mind upon taking a look at the people inside. The guild was swarmed with people in similar outfits that looked to be the uniform of the guild and some people who looked like visitors. Most of the time these people were moving from one place to another and the reception desk were very jam-packed chatters everywhere. Riluo swallowed hard as he felt anxious on whether he will get an audience from the guild itself. But it was now or never and he so badly wanted to become a mage from this guild. Putting one foot in the inside, he started to move. Looking down he was amazed at the velvet carpet that he stood on, he sure felt like a royalty strutting down on it. An image that made the boy smile on the side but quickly dismisses it.

The walk towards the reception wasn't so bad after all as he finally met up with the receptionist at the center. "Hello." The boy calmly greeted to the lady, hoping that the volume of his voice was enough to be heard by her. Of course, as a receptionist that was trained to handle such busy tasks such as this, heard him and perched up from where she was and met with the eye contact of the boy. The woman smiled upon seeing him. "Hello there, my name's Alisha. How can I help you?" The woman introduced himself and did the prompt speech that she probably done with the other visitors here. "Ah yes, I'm Riluo Odair and I'd like to speak with the guildmaster here? You see, I wanted to become a mage at this guild." The boy's words were rather monotonous with a hint of softness in it. The woman nodded to this before she spoke, "Alright, I'll get to you. A minute please." Her attention focused back on the computer in front of her and her hands moved towards one of the telephones. She tapped some number on the machine patiently waited for the guildmaster to return the call.

Word Count: 1,127
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

[Intro] The boy with the green hair. Empty Re: [Intro] The boy with the green hair.

Post by Lethe 12th June 2020, 9:33 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

“Adalinda! You can’t keep on shirking off your duties! You’re a Vice President for crying out loud!” A little purple eared and eyed exceed in a neko form cried out. She was dressed in a white skirt suit with her purple tail hanging out behind her. She was running after a woman who was five foot, five inches tall with jet black hair flowing behind her. She wore her white jacket unbuttoned with her tank top exposed that had a pin of the West Fiore Trading Company on the collar flap in a different color compared to others, one of the indications that she was a Vice President. Her white pants were held up by a black belt, and on her feet were black shoes that she strode around in. “Will you cut it out! I’m not ‘shirking off my duties’, I’m just… checking other stuff first!” She was wanting to go outside and punch something again. She needed to train again. There was no slacking off when it came to training.

Her ice blue eyes veered over to the entrance of the reception hall, seeing a new face there. With a deep sigh, she ran a hand through her hair before she grabbed her hair tie and started tying her hair up while she walked over to the unfamiliar scent at the desk. "Alisha!" Adalinda cries out and leans against the desk. "Hello! I'm Adalinda Ortinbras, a Vice President of West Fiore Trading Company. I heard you were looking for our CEO. He's a bit busy right now. He needed to visit his wife and kids for a quick vacation to Clover Lake." She pointed her fingers to Alisha to let her know that that last sentence was for her. The blue eyes of the iron dragon Slayer went back to their guest again. "So! You want to join the company, eh?" She stood up as tall as her stature would let her, and crossed her arms over her chest while cocking an eyebrow up to the new person. A cocky smirk was on her lips as she leaned forward towards the person. "What makes you think you have what it takes to be here? Are you medically inclined? Are you someone who's great with paper work or talking to others? Oooh maybe a guard or a military man?" Her eyes lit up at the last two. If she could get someone to spar with, this would be delicious!

A sigh came up from behind Adalinda. The neko slipped between them. "Hello, please don't be frightened by this iron lug nut. She is harmless. I am Tamaria Ortinbras, an exceed and Adalindas companion and helper." The little creature bowed slightly to the man before her. They were complete opposites. The woman looking strong and intense, while the neko exceed was looking soft and squishy as they stood next to one another.

Notes and Enemies:
    : @Riluo : 482 words : notes :
    : HP: 1155 MP: 924 :
    Job Link/Job Approval

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Riluo
    Riluo

Player 
    Lineage : Shifty Stormchild
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip: The Coward Hunter
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Intro] The boy with the green hair. Empty Re: [Intro] The boy with the green hair.

Post by Riluo 16th June 2020, 10:21 pm

[Intro] The boy with the green hair. Line-design-png-13

The wait was long and the CEO of the West Fiore Trading Company seemed to be gone out of the office. It was evident just by looking at the secretary as she still held the telephone next to her ear while supporting it with her shoulder so as to prevent it from falling due to typing on the keyboard. The place was busy indeed and the reception desk had to keep up with it. Riluo thought that maybe he came at the wrong time and looked at the ceiling in search of the a clock somewhere. It was still morning and if he went back to the dock now, it would be a waste of time. 'Maybe get at least a little bit of tour of the island?' He reflected for a moment and focused his attention back to Alisha when a voice broke out, shattering his intention on cancelling with the plan on talking to the CEO.

His head slowly looked at the side as a woman probably shorter than him who had black hair with looked bluish as the light hits it walked up to the reception desk. She wore a uniform that was similar to the workers that were littering around the room, carrying boxes and whilst some had papers on their hands. Though she had a different pin on the flap of their uniform. 'Is she someone special in this company?' Riluo observed her as she went near but was cautious enough to not make it look like a stare. The green-haired then looked down on the desk, pretending to be interested in the intricate design of the desk until mysterious woman introduced herself as the vice president of the company and said why the president wasn't around the place. Alisha who probably guessed that the statement was for her, immediately typed on the keyboard.

Then the vice president spoke back to him and Riluo responded by slowly rising his head and looked at the vice president in a professional way, better be courteous than blow the opportunity to join a guild that he picked for himself. "Yes. My name's Riluo Odair and I wanted to join your company." The boy finished it up with a slight bow before raising his body up in a straight posture. The vice president sure looked intimidating to look at, but he need to suck it up and keep his expression. He came all the way and he should not be scared away by this simple gesture. The next set of questions came up as to what he can do or what skills he can contribute to the company. Riluo thought for a bit as his mouth went still and his eyes looked on the ground. Then he thought of his magic. Yes. "As to your question, I can pretty much say my magic allows me to use an item which strengthens as well as heal my comrades in battle. Also, I can become a guard but would prefer being at the backline. I'm not really good at dealing short-ranged or melee combat but I can say, that I'm capable at ranged attacks." Riluo tried to be calm as he spoke, careful to not stutter and all.

His attention was so fixated to the vice president that when the exceed on that was near her spoke, Riluo was taken aback to find someone beside her. "Pardon me." He spoke and looked at the exceed beside Adalinda. She introduced herself also and reassured to Riluo that the vice president wasn't what she shows upfront. His shoulders relaxed a bit as his poker face slowly turned into a friendly one. "Nice to meet you Ms. Tamaria." He said with a bow once again. The two looked contrasting to each other based on how they approached Riluo but he could feel that they were a nice duo.  [/b]

Word Count: 644 // Total Word Count: 1,771
    @Adalinda

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 8:31 pm