Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

No Longer Boomer (D/aeluri)

Louie
    Louie

Alt Account- Richie Rich- Rich- Character Application Approved!- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Aeluri
    Experience : 2,249,537

In Progress No Longer Boomer (D/aeluri)

Post by Louie 5th April 2020, 10:22 am

"Voilà! This is the place where I got my old iLac, and it'll be where you finally get your own!" said Louie with a smug grin, standing in front of a brightly lit manufacturing factory. He was looking quite dapper in his stone-grey dress-shirt and black slacks, his wrists, neck, and ears adorned with his favorite gold jewelry. Overall and as per usual, Louie looked like an expensive item from a display case. Suddenly, the chipperness in his voice descended into a sourness not unusual for the blonde. "If you and that crew hadn't made me drop my other one, I wouldn't have to come out here in public with you. Make yourself small." He referred to their previous adventure to the Castle in the Cloud Sea, where just before they had docked at the island, Louie had lost his phone to the watery depths of the sea when taking off into the skies. It was foolish him not to purchase two or three spares when he got his iLac X Pro, but now he knew better.

Somehow during this process, the blonde had caught wind of the gorilla's lack of an iLac, which simply wouldn't do! How would she be able to fulfill her duties to him if she couldn't even have a reliable source of contact with him? Not only that, but Louie was also even willing to take it upon himself to make the purchase for her if it meant avoiding her in person.

Post Word Count: 247 | Total Word Count: 247 | Needed Word Count: 1000
    Health: xxx/ xxx | Magical Power: xxx/ xxx | Muse: Infinite
    Passives and Spells Used:
    Testing:
    Equipment Passives and Abilities Used:
    Testing:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

In Progress Re: No Longer Boomer (D/aeluri)

Post by aeluri 5th April 2020, 6:51 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    I’m just a sentinel waiting for mountains to fall
    Job: iLac
    Post Word Count: 329
    Job Word Count: 576/1,000
    Muse: 8/10
    Music: Bang!
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: None
    ”Why do you want me to have an iLac? I’ve done just fine without one for my entire life,” Aeluri grumbled. She walked moodily beside her gold-swathed mentee. It was too early to be out shopping for something she didn’t feel the need to buy. Not to mention she had gotten trashed with Iris the night before. It was a common occurance. While she had quite the high tolerance for alcohol, she still retained the slightest of headaches today. That’s how much of a banger it had been.

“MaKe YoUrSeLf SmAlL,” Aeluri mocked him under her breath. She was already shorter than him and didn’t take up much space. It was in her nature to navigate public spaces with a degree of stealth, though she was guilty of showing off on the occasion when she craved attention. He had nothing to worry about except being seen with her in public, which seemed to be an idea he despised.

The two entered the factory through sliding glass doors. Inside, a little reception desk sat near the far wall. A woman with glasses sat behind it, typing on a keyboard that was attached to a lacrima computer. The room was generally quiet, save for the soft gurgle of water in a miniature fountain in the corner. Aeluri was unnerved by the lack of magic in Neutral Grounds. She had become so accustomed to using the feline features and senses granted to her that being without them left her feeling like a weak newborn fawn. It was as if she were surrounded by a mesh bubble and only the faintest of stimuli graced her dull human senses. The feeling was horrible and only added to her sour attitude. Aeluri scowled at the room as a whole and waited for Louie to take the lead. He was the one who wanted her to get one of these iLacs so bad so he could be the one to do all the talking and work.
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No Longer Boomer (D/aeluri) 60637_s
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 19th April 2020, 9:19 am

"Well that's only because you don't know any better, gorilla." Louie smirked at her with a harsh, teasing look in those crimson eyes of his. He derived a deep delight from mocking the gorilla, like a poking a sleeping bear with a stick just to get a rise out of it. "And besides, if you're going to be within three meters of me, you're going to have to have the bare minimums. You really should be thanking me for tolerating your archaic lifestyle up until now!"

At first, if Louie could file a restraining order against the gorilla, he would've. But now that time had passed and he's grown to like the sort of reactions she gave him, Louie would have to take the reigns and force her to live a more appropriate lifestyle, and the first step to achieving that is getting an iLac!

The two approached the receptionist desk up front where an unimpressive woman sat, typing on a computer with her glasses hanging on the bridge of her nose. An ugly woman for sure, by Louie's standards, but someone who would get the job done. So, with that in mind, as if putting on a new set of clothing, Louie put on the same face he first showed the gorilla quite some time ago. The entitled, confident expressions that he wore before vanished underneath a thick layer of feigned friendliness and charm.

"Bonjour, madame!" Louie leaned over the desk and smiled. The woman looked up and fixed her chestnut eyes on Louie, whose golden hair and creamy white skin was good enough to put in a modeling magazine. She was engrossed in his beauty, or maybe it was his eyes that caught her in a fix. Regardless, she paused for a small moment to behold him before she thought to respond.

"How may I help you, sir?" she said with a gritty voice.

Louie spoke with honeyed words. "My friend here is in need of one of your iLacs—the iLac X Pro, specifically. Do you think you can help us out, l'amour?"

"Yes, of course. We can get some payment plans started—"

"Oui! I'll handle all of that afterward. Can we get straight to the aesthetics please? Colors and whatnot? My friend is just terribly impatient, and I don't know how I do it! Aha!" the blonde interrupted as kindly as he could.

"Sure. What color would you like, miss?"

Post Word Count: 396 | Total Word Count: 972 | Needed Word Count: 1000
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

aeluri
    aeluri

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- Dark Guild Ace- A-Rank- Wanderer- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Helper- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Monty Python- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Villain- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feline Sense
    Position : ULULU
    Guild : ⫸ Hidden Blades ⫷
    Cosmic Coins : 70
    Experience : 92,777

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Malefic Felines
    Second Skill: Sinister Arsenal
    Third Skill: Grimm

Post by aeluri 20th April 2020, 3:50 pm

Feles Noctis
    Aeluri
    I’m just a sentinel waiting for mountains to fall
    Job: iLac
    Post Word Count: 381
    Job Word Count: 1,353/1,000
    Muse: 8/10
    Music: Bang!
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: None
    Aeluri rolled her eyes as Louie put on his friendly facade. He was so fake it was almost nauseating at times. It was pathetic how easily people fell for it too. Maybe she was just cynical, but anyone who was that friendly had to have ulterior motives. How could people not realize that? Perhaps the general public was more foolish than she thought.

Of course Louie would get her the fanciest version of the iLac. She shouldn’t have expected anything less from him. The receptionist tried to ask about payments, but was rushed on to the other parts. Louie played it off as Aeluri being the impatient one, to which she scowled. She was thrown under the bus in order for him to save face.

“Hmm,” Aeluri hummed, pondering for a moment. She had expected them to just give her one. There had been no thought given to customization at all. “Red will be fine,” she said flippantly with a dismissive wave of her hand, acting like she didn’t care. She was a little curious to see what all the other color options were, but the dark mage didn’t want anyone to think she gave it more than a few seconds of thought. Red was a color she tended to favor, so red it was.

“Excuse me for just a moment,” the receptionist said, retreating into a room behind the reception counter. She returned with a sleek black box in her hands. On the outsides, various images of the iLac were printed along with the words iLac X Pro. The receptionist placed it on the countertop in front of Aeluri. The dark mage found herself intrigued. Gently she slid the lid up and off of the box. Inside, nested in protective foam and plastic, was a shiny red iLac.

Aeluri felt her fingers twitch. She couldn’t help her instinct to touch and collect shiny and expensive things. Such a sleek looking object had her feeling possessive over it before she even touched it. This was her iLac now. Delicately it was removed from the box and turned over a few times. The red was a rich color with a metallic tint that glittered in the light. Aeluri loved it, but she would never let Louie know that. Her expression remained neutral.
    IVYLEAF33

No Longer Boomer (D/aeluri) 60637_s
    Louie
    Louie

Post by Louie 30th May 2020, 9:51 am

While Aeluri was no doubt admiring her new iLac, Louie was leaning over the counter and discussing the financing of the item. Although that model of the iLac was their most expensive and probably the most expensive among all brands of iLacs, the teenage millionaire fumbled in jacket pocket for his regal-looking leather wallet, which looked like it easily cost more than that receptionist's entire outfit and probably rivaled the price of the iLac itself. He removed several jewel bills from it and left it on the table for the receptionist to both gawk at and take.

"Consider the change a tip for your excellent service, madame." Louie's lips broke into a charming smile, winking at the receptionist, who seemed both flustered and taken aback by the amount of the "tip," blushing just a little bit.

When he was done, Louie wrapped his arm around Aeluri's shoulders, hovering over her with a shiteating, triumphant smirk. "Cool, right? And you're welcome, gorilla!" he kept his voice low, "Add my number once you get it set up, and make a LacBook account too. In fact, do it now. I want to make sure you follow me."

Post Word Count: 194 | Total Word Count: 1547 | Needed Word Count: 1000
    Testing:
    Testing:

""

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 10:47 am