Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game

Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,037

[Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Empty [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game

Post by Kaido Kemono 3rd April 2020, 6:05 pm

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    390/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    It was a nice crisp morning. A cool breeze had found its way in the guild hall, which for the most part, was quiet, kind of surprising seeing that Fairy tail had a reputation for being loud and rambunctious. Kaido found himself actually being a little energetic and eager to socialize for once. He had taken residence in Fairy Hills, an apartment-like customizable dormitory where fairy tail mages were allowed to live. Likewise, he was starting to enjoy how comfortable he managed to make his little room. It was rather simple, and he didn’t make his room to fancy or anything. But he did manage to get a bed that actual fit, and there was a small rock garden that he sat at the window, alongside a bonsai tree. His room had a minimalist but traditional Midi style feel to it, save for the bed, that wasn’t really traditional; it was necessary for comfort though. Anyway, it was a perfect room for Kaido to come and go as needed. 

With a long yawn, Kaido would get out of bed get dress and make his way to the guild hall. He had a hankering for some beer and breakfast, maybe some eggs and bacon? Someone is in a good mood this morning, Ao Gaung commented sarcastically in his thoughts. Indeed I am in a good mood, and you are not going to ruin it Ao Gaung, so back off! Kaido would reply to the beast within. “GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I AM IN A GOOD MOOD WHO WANTS TO DRINK?” Kaido would shout out as he kicked open the door and step in with a cheery smile. He reached into his overcoat to take out a cigarette and marched to the bar.

The bartender chuckled and nodded. He fixed Kaido up a nice large mug of ale. “How about a drinking contest today?” the man suggested with a mischievous smile. Now, Kaido was laid back but he was also competitive on the down low, specifically, he liked friendly and smooth competitions. Therefore, Kaido simply could not pass up the offer to have a friendly drinking contest, it would make everyone feel better. “Yea why not? Lets have one!” Kaido accepted the bartender’s idea. “WHO WANTS TO GET THEIR BUTT BEAT IN A DRINKING CONTEST.” Kaido would call out to the crowd. 

STATISTICS
    HP: x/y
    MP: x/y
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: list/link them here
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: reeeeeee this should scroll if you type too much
    IVYLEAF33

Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 2,625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Chaotic Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

[Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Empty Re: [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game

Post by Supreme One Magnus 4th April 2020, 5:20 am

Magnus was still adjusting to the surroundings he was now in - he'd been in Fairy Tail for only a couple of weeks now and, whilst he was starting to know Magnolia like the back of his hand, the difference between the town and his old home at The Crucible was very stark indeed. Nonetheless, despite his poor sleep, he remained in high spirits as ever as he entered the guildhall. He began walking up towards the job board with full intentions of doing more work for the guild when he was halted by a call that he simply couldn't ignore; someone was having a contest? He had to join in!

Anyone watching would see the big man do an immediate ninety-degree turn in mid-step and rush towards the bar, slamming his fist on the surface as he arrived and a stupid grin spread across his face. "Drinking does not involve butt-kicking, but I, Magnus, the Supreme One, accept your challenge!" he declared as loudly as ever.

WC: 167

Last edited by Supreme One Magnus on 6th April 2020, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game 1SfQ9dA
    Magnus - Chaotic Body Magic
    Golden Lacrima - Valid until 6th April 2021
    Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Truth
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 336,993

[Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Empty Re: [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game

Post by Percy 5th April 2020, 2:28 am

Though he didn't need it, Percy also had a room in Fairy Hills and had for about two months now. Unlike the other mages staying there, though, his room was still set up as the default. He had brought nothing with him other than a book and gauntlets. For now, he only used it for a place away from the Dagger Estate to sleep when he didn't feel like going home. Today was one of those days. Even a curious mind like his needed a break every now and then. Besides, he'd been much more focused on observing his guildmates and their magic than his research and inventions. Immersing himself in such a magic rich environment was sure to yield him results eventually.

The young man reluctantly got himself out of bed, dressing in a simple black T-shirt and jeans before walking out the door. He actually did have some important meetings he needed to attend later, so an earlier morning was needed if he wanted to hang out in the guild hall for a while. Yawning and stretching on his way, a bleary-eyed Percy wandered in looking for some breakfast. Making his way to the bar, the two-toned man seated himself and quietly ordered avocado toast with juice when someone kicked in the door behind him and made him flinch. Nearly toppling off his stool, he twisted to land mismatched eyes on the loud brunette quickly approaching the bar.

Through a rapid sequence of events, a calm morning had turned into a drinking contest, and another burly member he'd not met yet excitedly agreed to join. Percy thought it over for a few moments. He wasn't much of a drinker. He wasn't like his brother. But, he'd be lying if he said he didn't want to make friends and fit in here. They both looked strong. This could help him down the line, or at the very least get him some sparring partners. "I'll compete," he said with a smile, though not nearly as loud as the other two.

[wc: 340]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 

Post by Kaido Kemono 5th April 2020, 8:33 am

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    482/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    Admittedly, it probably was not a good idea to get drunk and hammered so early in the morning. In fact, Kaido knew that it definitely wasn’t a good idea to have a drinking contest at this hour. But in all honesty, Kaido could have care less and simply wanted to have a little fun. And he wanted to make more friends with people in the guild, mostly because, to the surprise of others Kaido was a social animal. He may have seemed like a big hulking brute who hated conversation,  but that certainly wasn’t him. It simply took Kaido a little more time to open up to people that he barely knows and adapt to new situations and places. Ao Gaung occasionally mocked him for not being as secure in a social situation as him. But then again, Kaido wasn’t an Dragon God with vast power confined within the body of a mortal man. On one hand, Kaido didn’t understand how the dragon god could be so confident, and on the other hand, Ao Gaung was a massive jerk and Kaido honestly could careless what he thought.

‘Drinking doesn’t involve butt-kicking, but I Magnus, the Supreme One accept your challenge’ Kaido had already been half-way down one mug of beer when some cocky son-of-a-gun said that. The large male cocked an eyebrow upwards and with some foam around his lips turned to whoever said that. The man name Magnus had tan skin and nice long hair; he was handsome for sure, but he seemed cocky. “Well, it seems that someone has an unhealthy does of self-confidence.” Kaido would remark with a smirk, and inhaled smoke from his cigarette only to release it from the side of his lip.  “Alright lets see who else wants to join, a drinking competition between two people ain’t as fun as a drinking competition between three or four.” As he said that, Kaido heard someone said 'I'll compete'. 

“Huh?” Kaido would look down to see a male with white and red hair, he was shorter and not as bulky as Kaido and Magnus, but he was cute. A curious eyebrow was raised towards this smaller male, Kaido swear like he had seen him before, but he couldn’t place his finger on where. “Ora-Ora, sorry I didn’t see you there. Hmmm, you look familiar have we met before?” he questions and held his chin thoughtfully. “You sure you can handle your liquor?” he examined the smaller male and feared that it wouldn’t be fair; especially since he didn’t have similar builds to Kaido and Magnus. Kaido waived his own comment away when he realized that it was rude and unnecessary. “What am I talking about, of course you can! HAHAHAHA” he cheered, “Since I don’t have jewels to spare we’ll make this into a game, whoever takes the drink harder must tell a random fact about themselves. Deal?”

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by Kaido Kemono on 10th April 2020, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Supreme One Magnus 5th April 2020, 11:45 am

Magnus grinned at Kaido as the man commented on his self-confidence. "I don't know what self-con-feed-ents is, but if I have it then it's healthy!" he laughed and took a seat in front of his liquor adversary. Before he could say another word though, another, much quieter voice cut in. Magnus turned around to see a considerably smaller man had joined the fray, making the Chaos mage laugh happily. "You're small, yet you still compete?! GOOD! You are a brave and true man!" he roared and clapped Percy on the shoulder - most likely harder than intended, but certainly not with any malice.

The large man then fell quiet as Kaido laid down the challenge - there were no Jewels involved, only pride. Whoever started feeling the effects first would have to reveal a truth about themselves. Magnus couldn't think of anything better! "YES! That is good! I agree!"

WC: 149
    Total: 316

Last edited by Supreme One Magnus on 6th April 2020, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Percy
    Percy

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Limited Edition- Buddy Buddy- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Post by Percy 5th April 2020, 5:04 pm

Percy's expression grew stoic and almost tired as both the men commented on his size. Yes, he wasn't a behemoth, but his muscles were plenty big and defined for his size. He just didn't have the sheer bulk of Kaido or the height of either of them. Perhaps if he was a giant, he too would be as imposing as them. Perhaps if Percy had been a more confident man, he'd have taken more offense and fired back, but in the end, he knew no matter how finely trained his body was, his lack of magic would always leave him weak in a world like this. "Yeah, I'll be fine. And we met when you first got here." he said evenly to Kaido, feeling a bit of competitiveness rise within him. Getting looked over was a running theme in his life, but that didn't mean he had to like it. "I'm Percy," he informed both members of his company for the morning, wearing a lop-sided smile.

The stranger's clap on his back would be met with flexed muscles, which was good since he'd have no-doubt been slammed onto the table if he'd been caught unaware. Even prepared, he still made an 'oof' sound and rocked forward a bit. Angling himself to face both of the large, attractive men-- a fact he was forcing himself not to notice-- he resolved to keep up with them no matter his obvious disadvantage. He knew himself. He always started out strong, strong enough to win drinking bets with people more his caliber, but there was a point where it would finally hit him and wreck him. Hopefully, luck would be on his side and it'd hit him later rather than sooner. "It's a deal. What is the drink?" he asked, glancing between the silver-haired newcomer and Kaido.

[wc: 303 || Percy's Total: 643]

Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 

Post by Kaido Kemono 5th April 2020, 7:37 pm

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    310/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    For a moment Kaido just simply starred at Magnus and blinked about once or twice. He took a moment to turn his attention to Percy with a face that silently asked the two-tone male if Magnus was serious. “You don’t know what self-confidence is?” he paused for a moment and shook his head. “I am not going to explain it to you right now, I’ll tell you what it means later.” Kaido would mutter and noticed that Percy expression had turned stoic and tired.  The gentle giant frowned a little and realized that perhaps he shouldn’t have picked on the two-toned male for his small stature. Magnus smacked Percy on the back, rocking him forward a little, Kaido went to catch him but his kind gesture wasn’t needed.

But something told Kaido that he hit a nerve when both he and Magnus commented on Percy’s stature. “Oh, yea your that guy who was there to help introduce me to the guild! I never really did thank you for that, so thank you by the way.” He rubbed the back of his neck a little sheepishly and blushed from embarrassment at his forgetfulness. “Sorry kid, I tend to be bad at remembering names, but I’d never forget a face! You and Magnus both have a remember-able face. I must admit that I am disappointed that I wasn't there for your introduction into the guild Magnus”  He paused for a moment and gave a soft smile to the two men in front of him. “With each round we will get more personal, okay?” Kaido would make sure that the terms of the game were understood, before he waived the bartender down. The bartender would set mugs in front of them, “On the count of one, two, three.” Kaido dunked down the mug of alcohol and slammed it down with a satisfying ‘ahhhhh’.  

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by Kaido Kemono on 10th April 2020, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th April 2020, 7:37 pm

The member 'Kaido Kemono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_03_42160_sm [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_01_42158_sm
    Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Supreme One Magnus 6th April 2020, 4:06 am

Magnus shrugged at Kaido when his fellow guildmate had questioned him on his knowledge of the word 'self-confidence'. "You all use many strange words here that I don't know." he replied simply. Kaido shook his head in response and said he'd tell Magnus what it meant later, much to Magnus' excitement. Kaido continued to talk now, mostly to Percy but did mention something about Magnus' introduction to the guild, to which the big man laughed loudly. "It was a sight to behold! I will tell the story later!" he replied cheerfully.

But then it was time to get serious. Kaido explained the rules - each round meant the truth they'd have to tell would get more personal. Magnus wasn't sure how many truths he had to even tell. But this just meant he'd have to win. Kaido counted down from three and downed his mug in mere seconds. Magnus was right behind him, finishing his mug and slamming it down with a grin on his face.

WC: 166
    Total: 482

Last edited by Supreme One Magnus on 6th April 2020, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th April 2020, 4:06 am

The member 'Supreme One Magnus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_04_42161_sm [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_01_42158_sm
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 6th April 2020, 4:26 am

The member 'Iris' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_02_42159_sm [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_01_42158_sm
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 6th April 2020, 4:28 am

"Ah, no problem," Percy said to Kaido as he thanked him, doing his best not to stutter. He'd really been working on his social skills lately, and that included trying to keep the nervous stutter to a minimum. It was still a challenge though since he was still so used to being on his own in a lab, left to his own devices. For some reason, being called 'kid' was just as annoying as it was the first time Kaido called him that. It ran in the same vein as the comments on his stature. But just like before, he wouldn't protest "I'm not a kid" since, you know, that's exactly what a kid would say. Maybe if he lost a round, someone would ask how old he was and he could set the record straight that he was a full-fledged adult...

It was kind of funny. He would be drinking with two loud guys who oozed self-confidence, even if one of them didn't know what it meant. It seemed this 'Magnus' wasn't from here, which explained his odd ways, he supposed. Percy didn't like to think of people as stupid, though admittedly that was hard for someone as book-smart as he was. But he wasn't vicious or boastful about his intelligence, like others he knew could be. Besides, he'd made plenty of common sense mistakes and bad decisions out of desperation. Perhaps he was just unusually humble. Whether that was due to his timidity or his inferiority complex, it was hard to say.

Introspect about his fellow contestants aside, it was time to drink. Naturally, he was at a disadvantage time-wise, what with his smaller throat to go with his smaller body. Trailing just a second behind Magnus, Percy smacked his mug down with a gasp for air, not used to chugging. Curious mismatched eyes glanced between the other two, wondering who lost the round and hoping it wasn't him.

[wc: 321 || Percy's Total: 964 NOTE: My roll is above instead of below, because I posted this post on the wrong account. :'D]

Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 

Post by Kaido Kemono 6th April 2020, 8:55 am

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    364/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    “You know I am going to buy you a dictionary, and then someone is gonna teach you how to read.” Kaido told Magnus firmly, he had a feeling that the tribal man did not know how to read; and well, that was a skill that he needed to develop, a very important skill that he needed to develop. Admittedly, Kaido simply did not have the patients to teach him; he would easily get annoyed and lazy and say forget it. But he had to admit that he did admire Magnus’s confidence and courage, Kaido was courageous, but not that courageous, he was too cautious to get into a fight with the higher ups. And for the most part, a little to lazy to train and better himself, and well a little too lazy to do missions and jobs as well. 

Out of this drinking contest, Percy was the odd one out and Kaido had to admit it amused him. Both he and Magnus were tall and muscular, and Percy was slender and muscular; though attractive. He honestly, felt a little bad for not really paying attention to the two tone-male, Kaido simply had a hard time of being aware of his surroundings and some people were simply hard to see. Being tall was a curse, it wasn’t a blessing, then again, his entire life has been a curse; one big fat ugly curse. Maybe he should apologize to the youngster, and invite him to dinner to express his apology deeply. Nope that could send the wrong message, wrong message, wrong message, wrong message; maybe the alcohol hit him to hard.

The bartender took a good look at the three men and squinted a little at Percy. “You had some issues taking that one down, therefore you lose this round. Two more losses and you are out.” The bartender would then turn his attention towards Magnus and examine him for a moment. “Magnus, you win this round, you took the drink like a champ. You get to ask the two of them one question, starting with Percy then with Kaido, when Kaido has answered the question you all take another shot. Now ask a question.”

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by Kaido Kemono on 10th April 2020, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Supreme One Magnus 6th April 2020, 9:25 am

Magnus tilted his head slightly at Kaido's words. He'd sounded so serious, yet Magnus wasn't really sure what he'd meant. "This...dik-shun-air-ee...is that some kind of a word thing? Like a book?" he asked curiously. He wouldn't receive an answer immediately though as the barman spoke up, looking at each man individually before announcing the results; Magnus had won the first round, which was met by a fist-pump from the big man. Now he just had to think of a question. "Hmm...Percy...why are you so small?" he asked innocently. "You give off big aura for small person. It makes no sense..."

He then turned to Kaido. He already knew what to ask this man. "Why are you so...mean...to others?" he asked, clearly unsure theword 'mean' was the one he wanted to use. In fact the exact word was 'abrupt', but then that word was alien to him, not unlike several words that he'd heard in the last ten minutes. In either case he had been completely friendly with his tone, a sign that no harm was meant even if his bluntness had a high chance of causing it.

WC: 187
    Total: 669

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 6th April 2020, 10:37 pm

Percy cringed as it was announced he'd lost the round due to his inexperience at chugging a whole pint at once. Definitely not what he was going for there, but he'd not make the same mistake twice. Hopefully. With a heavy sigh, he awaited his question, watching Magnus with some trepidation. He didn't know the man at all, though so far he seemed simple. Still, there was no way he could predict the question. Would it be surprisingly personal or dumb?

Ah, there it was.

Again his expression grew slightly tired, though mostly blank as he basked in the continuing implications that he was insignificant. Perhaps he was projecting his insecurities, but it just didn't help that with all the hard work he'd put into his physical condition to try and make up for his lack of magic power would be reduced to him being 'small'. In fact, did any man take the word 'small' in any scenario well? He chose not to deny it again, as that seemed like a childish thing to do. "Human genetics dictate what height a person will reach at maturity. While you and Kaido have the genes to be the size you are, my genes are more average so I stopped growing at five foot eleven," he explained blandly, though it did suddenly occur to him that Magnus wouldn't understand. He didn't even know what a dictionary was. "So basically...my mom and dad are about this height, so this is as big as I could get. I'm pretty strong, though. I've trained a lot," Percy said, hoping that was simple enough, while also highlighting that he wasn't some weakling just because he was short in comparison.

The question to Kaido was enough to bring him a lopsided grin. Percy didn't find Kaido 'mean' per se, just blunt and maybe a little thoughtless. He was curious to see what the brunette would have to say.

[wc: 320 || Percy's Total: 1284]

Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 

Post by Kaido Kemono 7th April 2020, 8:50 am

Rolling to see how drunk Kaido will get. (ha beat that xD)

Last edited by Kaido Kemono on 7th April 2020, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th April 2020, 8:50 am

The member 'Kaido Kemono' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_06_42164_sm [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_04_42161_sm
    Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 

Post by Kaido Kemono 7th April 2020, 9:05 am

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    413/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    Huh, it would seem that he lost this round or well passed more like it. The bartender had deemed that Percy took the drink the hardest, and therefore he was the loser. “Eh yea it’s a book.” He would answer a bit distracted. Kaido frowned a little and took a moment to examine the poor two-tone male; Kaido knew he should have been given half a glass, or that Kaido and Magnus should have drink one and a half or something to even the playing field. Oh well. With that being said, Kaido was curious as to what Magnus would ask him. He honestly doubts that the attractive tribal male would ask anything thoughtful or philosophical, but he’s been wrong before. It would seem, that Percy was the one to be asked a question first and Kaido second. Okay fair game.

Kaido took a moment to read Percy’s body language as he was asked why he was so short. He noticed that Percy seemed to have gotten tired or annoyed with the question, and he sighed heavily. The gentle dragon couldn’t but frown and feel a little bad for picking on the younger male’s stature. Kaido shamefully looked at his mug and didn’t even look at Percy for a good couple of minutes. Though he admittedly smirked a little when Percy answered Magnus’s question with a damn good reply, and then dumbed it down for him. Kaido couldn’t help but chuckle and reach into his coat for another cigeratte. “Good damn answer, eh? Hahaha.” He would retrieve his lighter and faulter just a little. “Do you mind if I smoke?” he questions and placed the cigeratte and lighter down on the bar, waiting for their answer. 

Honestly, Magnus’s question for himself surprised Kaido. The midi dragon went red in the face, and he crossed his arms like a stubborn child or an offended mom. “I am not mean! I am blunt! There is a difference.” He would mutter, “But as to why I am blunt, the answer is simple. I would rather be blunt and honest and therefore trustworthy, than a snake like some people in this world.” He huffed. “Plus, you seem to be reckless and someone needs to keep you in line apparently.” 

The bartender took a moment to laugh, and shake his head. “Enough, second round. Ready. One, two, three go.” As the bartender said that, Kaido dunk the drink down, and much to his surprise it went down smoothly.

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

Last edited by Kaido Kemono on 10th April 2020, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Supreme One Magnus 7th April 2020, 3:48 pm

Percy's answer surprised Magnus and he made no attempt to hide it. Of course, he knew that people's sizes were dictated by their parents, but he'd never stopped to consider that, actually, some people were actually just from small families. He also couldn't help but realise the annoyed look on the smaller man's face, a sign that Magnus had clearly overstepped a line. "I see. I'm sorry. I am from a tribe of big people, and the only small people we meet are weak. So when I see you, a man both small, yet strong...it is odd to me. But, I'm sorry." he replied and bowed his head slightly to reiterate his apology as best as he could.

And then of course came Kaido's answer, and unlike Percy's more reserved way of showing annoyance, Kaido was very outwardly annoyed. Apparently he wasn't mean, but was in fact 'blunt' - whatever the hell that meant. Judging by it being combined with the word 'honest' in the next sentence, it meant something good? Magnus couldn't quite understand but he wasn't going to poke at it. He'd clearly just annoyed both of his drinking partners, not his best start to the day. What Kaido said next though made Magnus laugh uncontrollably. He took a few moments to pull himself together before wiping a tear from his eye. "Ah yes, my mother said that too. I never knew what she meant but now...maybe now I do." he responded, still chuckling to himself. Of all the things he was going to do whilst drinking, learning was not on the agenda.

The barman wasn't waiting any longer though, and as Magnus turned around there were already three mugs of alcohol on the bar again. The barman counted down and Magnus and his drinking partners all down their mugs. Magnus slammed the mug down on the bar again, but this time the drink seemed to go directly to his head. He tried his best to look unfazed, but, of course, he most likely failed.

WC: 338
    Total: 1007

Last edited by Supreme One Magnus on 7th April 2020, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th April 2020, 3:48 pm

The member 'Supreme One Magnus' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_05_42162_sm [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_01_42158_sm
    Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 7th April 2020, 4:26 pm

Percy glanced at Kaido as he complimented his answer, a mild smile appearing on his lips and shining in his eyes. Yes, he thought it was a good answer, too. When the older man asked about smoking, the dual-colored male shrugged. He didn't care much for the habit since he took pride in his body, but he wouldn't stop others from doing it. "Go ahead."

With the apology and explanation came illumination. The vaguely annoyed look dissipated quickly, though his expression was still pretty blank. Blank and now tinged with the hint of a smile. Percy didn't emote on his face very much unless the emotions were strong. He was generally a reserved young man. "It's alright," he commented off-hand to Magnus, not wanting him to feel bad about it, now that he understood it a bit better.

Kaido's answer had not disappointed. He wasn't sure how much Magnus understood, but surely an irritation as obvious as Kaido's would be clear enough for the tribal man. He worried that they'd both been too hard on the man who was clearly not used to their society when he cut up into laughter. His mother had called him reckless and probably tried to keep him in check. It was odd to think that he even had a mother since he seemed so otherworldly, but of course, he did. Everyone at this table had a mother. On that note, he was a bit somber but curious. His familial relationships were...complicated. It was hard to consider what other mothers might be like in less tense situations. Magnus could laugh about a memory with his, while Percy struggled to think of any times he'd seen his own genuinely laugh. There was a difference between polite laughter meant to placate guests and keep up appearances and actual laugh stimulated by happiness or humor.

Another pint being clunked noisily down in front of him by the barkeep jolted him out of his memories thankfully. Determined not to be the loser this time, he picked it up and downed it like a much more experienced drinker. He was a quick learner, after all. It did take him a second longer than Kaido but didn't shoot straight to his head like it seemed it had Magnus. What a surprise! He was pretty sure he didn't lose this one, but after looking at Kaido, he was equally as sure he hadn't won. Still, a crooked grin appeared on his face. He'd gained more confidence that he could keep up with these brutes.

[wc: 422 || Percy's Total: 1706]

Last edited by Percy on 7th April 2020, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th April 2020, 4:26 pm

The member 'Percy' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_02_42159_sm [Open]: Bottoms Up! | Drinking Game Die_06_42164_sm
    Kaido Kemono
    Kaido Kemono

Player 

Post by Kaido Kemono 8th April 2020, 10:10 am

DRINK
    &
    CHAT
    393/--words || @tagged || job info/job sign-up || short note here
    Eh, that would explain a lot. Magnus was from a tribe of large people, honestly, Kaido should have treated Magnus a little better than he did. He occassionally wondered what it was like to be apart of a tribe and feel the freedom that they had; a moving family that sounded really nice. With the confirmation that it was okay to smoke, Kaido placed the cigerratte to his lips, and lit the end of it with his lighter. He inhaled sharply and exhaled a cloud of stressful smoke, which was followed by a sigh of relief. “I guess I should apologize for being ignorant to your background Magnus.” He would mutter softly with a sigh. “We’ll or well at least I will teach you about how to adapt to a society such as this, lord knows I have many times.” He paused for a moment when Magnus mentioned something about having a mother. Honestly, Kaido forgot that people had mothers, or at least regular people had mothers. Kaido’s family died while sealing Ao Gaung in him, or well that is what the dragon told him, nothing more, nothing less.

It seems that Magnus would be the one to lose this time, he could tell that the hit got him harder. Kaido turned his attention to Percy to see that he came out like a chance. The gentle giant could not help but smile at that and allow a low chuckle to escape his lips. “Nice one.” He would compliment. Kaido would take a moment to think, before he would laugh loudly with everyone. “GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, it seems that Magnus is the loser this time, GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ah, Percy you to that like a champ.” He would cheer with a slight hiccup and turned his attention to the Bartender. “You’re the winner Kaido, what question do you want to ask?” the man would say and nodd towards them. “Magnus then Percy.”

He would turn his attention to Magnus first, to think of some sort of question. “Magnus, what do you think of this country so far? Do you like it?” he would question before turning his attention to Percy. He squinted a little, as he thought. “Percy, why are you here?” the bartender tossed a piece of paper at Kaido. “Too personal, try again.” The man said, causing Kaido to huff. “HOW OLD ARE YOU TWO.”

STATISTICS
    IVYLEAF33

Supreme One Magnus
    Supreme One Magnus

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Supreme One Magnus 9th April 2020, 5:19 am

MAGNUS GYRE

THE SUPREME ONE

Word Count: Post: 250 / Total: 1257
    Tagged: @Percy @Kaido Kemono
    Job Information: Link here~
    Notes: -

Was that...a sorry? Magnus wasn't expecting it, nor had he been overly offended by Kaido thus far. Yet here they were with Kaido apologising for not knowing about Magnus' background. Not only that, the slightly larger man had offered to teach Magnus more about his new surroundings (at least that's what Magnus assumed 'society' meant, he wasn't about to ask). Magnus couldn't stop himself from smiling broadly. "You have my thanks."

But next came the verdict and Magnus cursed his luck - he'd lost this round. He hated losing but, given the circumstances, he didn't mind with this. It was actually sort of fun. He awaited the inevitable question sent his way and was surprised to find that it was not all that bad, as Kaido simply asked how Magnus was finding Fiore. Magnus thought it over for a moment, then smiled again and nodded. "It is...odd. Diff-urr-ent. He was still working on that word. "But I like. People are nice. Small, yet strong. But nice. It is a nice change. he replied. Then came the second question which was actually aimed at both himself and Percy but, courtesy of the drink already hitting him, Magnus replied anyway. "I have seen a full twenty one rotations of this world. So...in your way of saying...I am Twenty-one years?" It sounded right in his head but when it came out he felt it was ever so slightly wrong. He couldn't work out how though and simply hoped it was good enough.
    IVYLEAF33

Percy
    Percy

Post by Percy 9th April 2020, 5:56 am

They finally seemed to hit a rhythm as a little group. They were coming to understandings with each other, settling into a more comfortable vibe. Percy was glad. Whether it was his flickering of familiarity or the alcohol finally starting to affect him, the two-toned man relaxed considerably, leaning forward to place his elbow on the table. His face grew more expressive, smiling and at Kaido's nice apology and Magnus's acceptance of it, and chuckling at the raucous laughter that the oldest male peeled in victory. Kaido congratulated him on his round as well, which brought a grin but also a little heat to his cheeks, A win would have been nice, but he'd take it.

Though the silver-head had been technically asked two questions, he took them in stride and answered them. Percy couldn't say he agreed that the people in this country were nice since there had been more than once that he felt like he'd seen the worst of it. The dishonesty, the shallowness, the corruption. But he wouldn't crush Magnus with his bitterness. It was actually refreshing to see it through someone's eyes who seemed so pure of heart. Percy had just been idly musing how young his attitude made him seem, assuming him to be much older due to his size, when Magnus dropped his age bomb. His posture returned to its formerly rigid status, his hands lightly smacking the table in surprise. "Twenty-one?!" he exclaimed, though compared to the two louder men he was with, it was barely above his usual quiet speaking voice. His mismatched eyes grew wide. "No way, you're only two years older than I am!" Percy had inadvertently answered his question as well. Anyone with rudimentary math could figure out that he was nineteen.

[wc: 294 || Percy's Total: 2000]

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:52 am