Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Second Morning - Clean it Up! - Guild Job

Yakone
    Yakone

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Second Morning - Clean it Up! - Guild Job Empty The Second Morning - Clean it Up! - Guild Job

Post by Yakone 4th March 2020, 4:27 pm

WC: 519

Spoiler:

The next day had approached and Yagi was outside of the base just doing his push ups and sit ups for the day. Now that they had a third member in this location since the other members were out doing real missions, Jaiden and Jarico approaching Yagi from the sidelines. Yagi stared at them as he stopped his push ups and rose to his feet.

"I have been up for a few hours. I hope my intense screaming didn't wake you guys up."

They both shook their heads no and Jaiden pulling out his clipboard and grinning right behind it as he hid his face from Yagi.

"We have a task that we would like you to do. It wouldn't take long and we only do this every now and again."

Yagi stared at him and then at Jarico who tried his best to avoid eye contact by paying close attention to Jaiden.

"We have two jobs for you, the first is to clean the locker rooms, and the other is to clean the spring waters that we have here."

Yagi simply looked at him with a puzzled look and his pinky going inside his eardrum.

"Um, alright I guess I can do that.. I just didn't expect to do some chores around here. I was expecting to bring food here to earn my keep. But I can do some cleaning if you guys need it."

They both nodded in excitement, heading off to do the easies jobs on the list. Yagi side to himself, heading over to the broom closet and grabbing a mop and bucket, along with a broom and dust pan. After scrubbing away and cleaning up the smelly locker rooms. The smell was effectively gone and the locker room was shining like their was no tomorrow. The next task being the weirdest of them all, was cleaning the spring water area. This task definitely took a while compared to the last one, but the job was done nevertheless. After completing the job and heading back to the base, he noticed the clipboard so careless placed on the nearby table. Looking over at it, he noticed that the other two had the most easiest assignments of them all. Just cleaning the windows which was barely any, along with fixing the beds which was only three of them. Yagi had approached the two and showed them the clipboard. They both slightly chuckled to themselves awkwardly. Jaiden was downright scared and hid behind Jarico. Yagi folded his arms across his chest and Jarico responding back.

"Now now Yagi, everyone whose new gets the hardest task. After all, we all had to do it when we joined."

Yagi sighing to himself, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Alright I get it, I guess will just forget about it. But this is the last time you both are making me clean the locker room. It smells so bad that it smelled like someone died in there."

Jaiden rubbing the back of his head.

"We kinda have a roden problem.. considering where we are and all."

Yagi shook his head and sighed.

Current date/time is 10th May 2024, 3:35 am