Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Dearly Departed

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Admin Magic
    Second Skill: Mod Magic
    Third Skill: Dev Magic

Dearly Departed Empty Dearly Departed

Post by Admin 12th February 2020, 5:11 am

Job Title: Dearly Departed
    Category: Normal/ Job Series
    Job Location: Cursed Lands, Abandoned Cabin
    Solo Word Count: 500
    Group Word Count: 1,000
    Additional Requirements: N/A
    Job Description: One day, out of the blue, you are visited by a strange messenger dressed in a slick black pinstriped suit. He delivers a letter before simply walking away to resume his own business, presuming to have completed his job. The letter is from someone claiming to be a dear old friend from your past. The details of the letter are as follows,

"Dear old friend,

I don't know if you remember me but I need your help. A strange curse has swept across my homeland and destroyed most of the population. I managed to escape and am now in hiding, but while I was escaping from those creatures one of them bit me. Within the envelope, I have placed my current location on a map. I am currently at an old cabin in the Cursed Lands, and I fear it won't hold up long to the creatures longing for my flesh.

Please come as soon as you can as I am beginning to feel rather feverish. If the creatures don't get me, this curse surely will if I don't receive aid soon. I'd rather not die alone out here.

Yours Truly---"

The letter cuts off with an alarming drag of the pen before the name can be written. Whether this letter reached you by mistake or if it really is an old friend of yours, surely you can't leave some poor soul to die.

Additional Job Details:
    Pros:
    + Negative Magic and Curse magic are 2x as effective in the Cursed Lands.

+ Head Shots deal 2x as much damage to zombies.

+ If you have Holy or Light magic, it will be 2x as effective against the Cursed Land's monsters.

Cons:
    -The Cursed lands are filled with malevolent forces and ooze with evil auras. Those who are easily spooked will likely show it in their character's speech, behavioral patterns, and decision making. They will also most likely feel some negative sensory effects.

Enemies:

• Undead Animal x1
      The curse has even effected local wildlife turning them into abominations that hunger for flesh. The undead creature can be any type of animal as long as it's violent and undead. The animal does D Ranked damage and 2 D Ranked attacks will kill it.  
      Enemy Rank: Weak

• Malevolent Ghost x2
      The ghost of the Cursed lands, their bodies are milky white transparent color and are around 4 feet tall. The ghosts have no legs and are comprised of spiritual ectoplasm and can phase through solid objects. The ghosts are intangible and can not be harmed by physical attacks unless assisted by a spell that allows them to do so. The Malevolent Ghost deals D Rank damage and once per post it can attempt to possess you. If your HP is below 50% then the possession will be successful and it controls your actions for one post.
      Enemy Rank: Normal

• Ghouls x5
      Ghouls are the lower form of Zombie with nearly completely rotted flesh. Parts of their bones protrude from various areas of their disgusting bodies. The average size of a Ghoul is 4 to 6 feet tall and is consumed with an insatiable hunger for living flesh. Its clumsy clawing will do a little damage and the Ghouls are fairly easy to kill, but watch out if they bite you. Their first instinct is to lunge and bite viciously so the curse's energy can transfer to a new host. If you become infected and don't treat the wound within three posts then your character's body slowly starts to rot dealing D rank spell damage per post.
      Enemy Rank: Strong

• Victim x1
      It's too late! The person who wrote the letter, whom you rushed to save, has become one of the living dead. Being freshly changed he or she is a great deal more powerful than the ghouls you might have encountered. He or she has a contagious bite like the others, but it is more concentrated so if left untreated for only 1 post then you will begin to take D rank spell damage every post. A quick victory will save your life, or else you'll become a victim too!
      Enemy Rank: Boss

Reward: 5,000 jewel and access to City of the Undead.

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 3:12 pm